"Pillar Tools" is a useful tool designed primarily for pre-dimensioning of reinforced concrete columns.
This tool will allow you to evaluate, with a small error, the section of a pillar whether you are in the site, for a business meeting or even during the modeling of the structure, allowing you not to oversize it.
This applies to all applications that we have created.
The application has two main tools:
1. With the first instrument is possible to calculate the section of the pillar. By inserting the weight on the pillar, the bending moment in the section, the characteristic values of concrete and steel, the safety factors, the diameter of the steel bars, the base of the section and that's it. In addition to the numerical results will be shown the stress diagram.
It is possible, starting from the base of the section, calculate the height and the reinforcement, but also make the verification of the section. The verification tool allow you to take into account the strength of the concrete in tension.
2. The second tool allows you to easily calculate the weight on the pillar and the section.
Choose the column position (see diagrams), enter the number of floors above it, enter the weight per square meter of the floor and you're done.
The application computes the section of the pillar and the weight at the base of it.
This second tool, calculates the column's section with simplified assumptions.
. characteristic compressive strength of concrete = 4 MPa
.. percentage of the steel section = 1.5%
... the sectional area is increased by 20% to account for bending moments not calculated.
This is a highly simplified method for a very quick calculation of the section of a pillar.
* The application and the graphics are valid for positive values of M and N.
* If you think that this application can be useful for you, please rate it to support us.
*This free version has some features blocked.
* Follow us on Google Plus and on our YouTube channel.
*Download ours engineering product.
Create plans and schedules or import existing Microsoft Project plans and edit/update on the go. Project Planning Pro is a simple and easy to use project management app.
*** BestApp Ever Awards 2013 "Best Business App (iOS)" - 2nd Place
The app provides flexibility to manage projects during meetings or when out of office. It is designed to ensure complete mobility and is an ideal app for project managers or planners looking for a project management tool on a tablet or mobile device.
It can also be used as a basic task management app to plan your daily tasks with due dates and duration. Use the tasklist view to use the app as a simple task manager.
- Create or Import project/schedule.
- Import plans from Microsoft Project via Dropbox, GDrive and Email.
- Add tasks - create summary tasks and sub tasks
- Enter task durations, start and finish dates
- 4 Kinds of task links: finish-to-start (FS), start-to-start(SS), finish-to-finish(FF) and start-to-finish(SF)
- Gantt chart and tasklist view modes
- In-built auto scheduling engine
- Add resource and cost
- Add task notes
- Project summary in PDF export
- Import & manage your existing project as XML file from Dropbox, GDrive & Email attachment.
- Install desktop addin & import plans directly from MS Project to Dropbox. (Visit Support Site for more information).
- Share as XML file – Opens with Microsoft Project and Project Planning Pro
- Share as CSV file – Opens with Excel or other spreadsheet applications
- Share as PDF file – Opens with Acrobat or other PDF reader applications
Free to Try:
- Create one plan
- Import one plan
- No restriction on features
- Create unlimited plans
- Import unlimited plans
- Remove Ads
- Project managers can create and carry their plans on their devices
- Access your plans while out of office, on site or meetings and presentations with project team members and customers
- Create a simple project plan in less than 5 mins
- Create a comprehensive project management plan anywhere, anytime
- Use the app as a simple task manager by creating a tasklist with due dates and durations
We value your feedback. Please email us or use the contact form on our website. Tell us about features you may require or any bugs or crashes you may encounter. We will be in touch with you within 24hrs.
Dazu wählen Sie in der von Ihnen gewünschten Produktgruppe die spezifischen Merkmale mit Hilfe von scrolldown-Leisten aus. Sie erhalten Auskunft über Maße und Gewicht des gewählten Produkts, komplett grafisch veranschaulicht durch technische Zeichnungen, die alle technischen Daten direkt beinhalten.
Neben der reinen Informationsfunktion bietet diese Applikation auch die Möglichkeit nach der Wahl des Werkstoffes sich im FLABOFORM Online Shop direkt über Verfügbarkeit und Preis zu informieren und eine Bestellung auszulösen.
- View Gantt chart, Task sheet and Resource sheet
- Similar user interface to Microsoft Project
- Works with .mpp files - native Microsoft Project file format
- Supports Sorting & Filtering
- Supports Zoom In/Zoom Out
- Choose different time periods to present the project plan in days, weeks, months or quarters according to your preferences
- Optimized for medium project plans (up to 3 MB file or 3000 project tasks)
- You can access your project plans from Microsoft SharePoint 2010/2013
- Google Drive is a file storage system with synchronization service, powered by Google, with possibilities for cloud storage, file sharing and collaboration. Google Drive users have the possibility to create their own file folder system, defined by their needs, for uploading and sharing files. Connecting to Google Drive, Seavus Project Viewer will read and present the project files that are uploaded, allowing him to choose which project plan will be selected and opened. Once the project plan is loaded in Seavus Project Viewer, user can use all implemented features for better viewing/printing project’s assignments.
The free version of Home Inspection Checklist must be installed first for the License key to be used.
If you haven’t installed the free version yet, please do so now.
If you have it installed already adding this key will not overwrite your existing data.
With this key you unlock Pro features of Home Inspection Checklist.
Pro Features :
-Send pictures and comments to anyone through e-mail or text.
-Save and send a CSV Spreadsheet data report to be viewed or imported.
-Customize your own inspection list.
Tag: Home Inspection, Real Estate, Home Moving, Home Buyer, House Hunt, Rent, Appraisal, Appraiser.
PadCAD is free to download and use, but to save or export your drawings you will need to upgrade the app. A one-time fee of $14.99 will be charged for the upgrade.
Once upgraded, you can save or export any number of drawings as many times as you wish.
Main Features :
1) Intuitive finger-based drawing and editing: Draw walls with your finger, then adjust them by dragging or stretching them.
2) Fine-tune controls: For greater precision, every element can be fine-tuned with numeric values for any of its attributes. Simply double-click an element to fine-tune it.
3) Unlimited Undo and Redo: Made a mistake? Made more than one? Tap the Undo button as many times as you need and start over. You can Undo all the way back to the beginning of your session or Redo to your current state. Don't you wish life had an Undo button?
4) Take Pictures: You can photograph the area you are sketching and associate it with your floor plan. A photo icon is placed within your drawing to remind you where your picture was taken. Double-clicking the photo icon displays the full image. This makes it easy to remember which picture goes with which area of the floor plan.
5) Intuitive Zoom & Pan: Use two fingers to zoom in and out of your drawing, just like you would with any other picture on the iPad. You may also pan the drawing simply by dragging your finger. The drawing area is 4 times larger than the iPad screen, allowing you to work on very large drawings.
6) Joystick: The joystick is a very handy way to rotate and move any element without using your fingers or typing in numbers. It provides a third alternative for moving or rotating elements and is one of the most-utilized features for advanced users.
7) Exporting: Export your drawing either as an image file or as a PDF file. Exported drawings can be emailed to any address you want. If you're in an area where there are no internet connections, you can save your drawing as an image file to your iPad's camera roll or save the current drawing within PadCAD by starting a new drawing.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Access market information from anywhere
* Fully integrated market based appraisal
- Black Book
- NAAA/Auction Net
AutoCAD 360 is a free*, easy-to-use drawing and drafting mobile app that allows you to view, edit, and share AutoCAD drawings—anytime, anywhere. Simplify site visits and fieldwork with powerful design review and markup tools—available online and offline. Seamlessly share drawings with others across desktop, web, and mobile devices. Easily access drawings from web browsers using the free companion AutoCAD 360 web app. AutoCAD 360 Pro subscription plans further expand the functionality of the app, bringing additional capabilities to the field.
• Open 2D and 3D DWG drawings uploaded to your free* AutoCAD 360 online account
• Work offline, then easily upload changes when you are back online
• Upload and open files directly from email on your device
• See all aspects of your DWG file, including external references, layers, and image underlays
• Use multi-touch zoom and pan to easily navigate large drawings
• Use your device’s GPS to orient yourself within a drawing
• Draw and edit shapes with accuracy using Snap
• Select, move, rotate, and scale objects
• Add and edit text annotations directly on your drawing; no need for paper mark-ups
• Validate distance measurements in the drawing while you are onsite
• Save edits to your AutoCAD 360 online workspace, so your drawings stay up to date
• Share your designs with others directly from the mobile app
• Add comments and images and invite responses using the Design Feed
• Print remotely from your mobile device using HP’s ePrint & Share service
• Plot your designs to PDF or DWF and share them via email
AutoCAD 360 Pro Subscription Plans
AutoCAD 360 is free* to download and use. AutoCAD 360 Pro subscription plans allow you to get much more out of the app, enabling:
• New drawing creation
• Larger file size support
• Connectivity to third-party storage, including Dropbox, Box, and more
• Advanced layer management
• Properties and attributes
• Block libraries
• Drawing coordinates
• Priority support
• Increased storage space
• New tools and much more
AutoCAD 360 Pro subscription plans are available in the following options:
• AutoCAD 360 Pro monthly for $4.99
• AutoCAD 360 Pro annually for $49.99 (save $9.89 vs. monthly membership)
• AutoCAD 360 Pro Plus annually for $99.99
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your Google Play account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. You can manage your subscriptions in your Account Settings after purchase.
biiCADo Touch is a professional 2D CAD-application, optimized for use in mobile devices. The intuitive operation and a variety of CAD Tools enable fast and efficient creation of technical drawings in DXF format. Create PDF documents of your drawings and send them directly from biiCADo touch, to share them with others.
Our product demo video can be found at http://www.bast2i.com/en/biicado_touch.html
This version of biiCADo Touch has the full functionality of biiCADo Touch Pro version with the following limitations:
- Saving drawings is limited to max. 10 geometric elements
- No dropbox support
• Create 2D CAD drawings
• Drawing in Inch and metric units
• Import / export of DXF and PDF documents via e-mail
• Dropbox support (Pro version only)
• Organize your DXF- and PDF-documents clearly in project folders
• Undo / Redo any number of times
Supported geometry elements which can be created and edited:
• Point, Line
• X-Line, Polyline, Rectangle, Polygon, Donut
• Arc, Circle, Ellipse, Elliptical Arc, Spline
• Text, Multiline Text
• Hatch, Solid
• Create Block, insert Block, Block attributes
• Inserting external DXF blocks.
• Horizontal, Vertical, Aligned
• Radius, Diameter
• Angular, Coordinates
• Tolerance, Leader lines
• center marks
• Power Edit (Access to all element properties)
• Delete, copy, move
• Rotate, scale, mirror
• Trim, extend
• Chamfer, Fillet
• txt, isocp, romanc, italic, greekc
• Ansi31, Ansi32, Ansi33, Ansi34
• Ansi35, Ansi36, Ansi37, Ansi38
Tools for precise drawing:
• Ortho mode, grid view, grid snap
Supported Presettings (add, delete, edit):
• Layer, linetype
• Text style, dimension style, point style
NOTE: please don't use hardware acceleration to prevent incorrect drawing.
You can create and edit such graphic objects as:
- Polyline (polygone)
- Bezier curve
Editing objects performed by interaction with a device touch screen.
How to use:
- Single touch - adds an object or vertex / select the object
- Double-tap - unselects the object
- Long press - show context menu of a selected object
- Pinch in / pinch out - scales the workspace
tags: schematic, diagram, circuit, graphic, CAD, scheme
Via deze app kunt u ook inloggen op de betaalde versie van de Real Estate Valuator. Hiermee berekent u in een handomdraai de exploitatiekosten, herstel- en verbeterkosten van zeven categorieën vastgoed. Er zijn al meer dan 260 gebouwtypen opgenomen van particuliere en commerciële woningen, kantoren, bedrijfsgebouwen, winkels, overheidsgebouwen, leisure en agrarisch vastgoed. Tevens kunt u de herbouwwaarden raadplegen, OZB tarieven en rioollasten voor geheel Nederland voor zowel woningen als ook niet-woningen. Deze gegevens zijn ook opgenomen in het handige zakboekje de Vastgoed Taxatiewijzer. Kijk voor meer informatie op www.myrev.nl.
With Master-Design you can draw your rooms, your furnishings and obtain rendering for them.
You can do the following quickly and easily :
A.acquire aerial view environment
B.position and personalize the furniture
C.position the camera
D.choose the finish for your furniture
C.take a picture.
You have about 3000 items and thousands of finishes including:
-Modular-zone day / night
-Kico Living (www.kico.it)
Projects can be imported into other applications of the MASTER-DESIGN family. On the site www.tips.it / www.masterdesign.it you will find a description of the functions and the free software Art-Shop X-Lite for Windows PCs.
-tracking of the walls in 5 different modes:
2.Walls and their diagonal size (only in ver. PRO)
3.Wall size and distance from a point (only in ver. PRO)
4.Size and angle on walls (only in ver. PRO)
5.Tracking walls directly on the screen
-plan view and front view for a wall
-positioning of articles with the magnetic points
-articles are parametric
-the project and the items are automatically listed
-photo-realistic-images (rendering Raytrace)
-3D stereoscopic image
-finishes-classic and modern
-personal configuration for each furnish
-working on-line with internet connection
-working off-line, without internet connection (only in ver. PRO)
-save/load projects (only in ver. PRO)
-Import and continuation of project estimates and rendering application with one of the Master-Design Windows PC softwares
-modules are the same items and codes as Master-Design Art-Shop X-Lite/Lite/Pro
-interface equal to other modules Master Plan-Design, Art and Art-Shop X-Lite/Lite/Pro
-installation application also SDCARD
-ability to draw directly
-ability to use different units of measurement (mm,cm, inc)
-Virtual 3D: virtual realty
-Free hand drawing with Samsung Pen (ex. Samsung Note)
-Use laser distance meters Leica DISTO™ devices with Bluetooth interface to define the room (only in ver. PRO).
Following Leica DISTO™ devices are supported:
Leica DISTO™ plus
Leica DISTO™ A6
Leica DISTO™ D8
Leica DISTO™ D3aBT
Leica DISTO™ D330i
Please note that this function only works properly on Android devices with standard Bluetooth Serial Port Profile (SPP).
-Technical documentation of the project.
1. you must realize the composition;
2. you have to position the camera (the first function within the camera menu);
3. you have to choose the finishes (second function within the camera menu);
4. you have to take the photo (third function within the camera menu);
5.To review their rendering using the fourth feature within the camera menu.
To download the free application Master-Design Art-Shop X-Lite for Windows PC please visit our website www.masterdesign.it or search Google for "Art-Shop X-Lite. "
Ver.17.11.00 of Master-design is required for Windows.
We need your help to improve the application. Send your comments to email@example.com "
For the Professional version you will find a function on the main menu.
Due to the nature of the application, the use on tablet or on other high-resolution terminals is much easier.
"Real Estate Accounting & Math: with flashcards & tests" is not an educational gimmick. This course provides an in-depth overview of the various mathematical concepts, techniques, procedures, and practices that reign supreme within the market of real estate. Every basic tool of accounting, finance, and math – as they relate to real estate – are detailed in a manner that is accessible to even the most novice of investors yet practical enough to prove useful when utilized within real world situations. Specific topics and skills taught throughout this course include completing balance sheets, preparing income statements, mastering the basic concepts of accounting and finance, employing real estate algebra, as well as many others.
"Real Estate Accounting & Math: with flashcards & tests" is a complete learning solution, utilizing a full professional-level textbook – logically divided into three chapters – as well as multiple interactive mLearning features. These study aides include interactive flashcards as well as knowledge exams that test users’ newly acquired management knowledge, explaining both right and wrong answers after each test is administered. All included materials are designed to focus users’ learning efforts as effectively and constructively as possible, while affording students the flexibility of learning on their own unique schedules. With this breadth of features, coupled with an abundance of professional-level educational content, "Real Estate Accounting & Math: with flashcards & tests" gives real estate professionals of any skill level a sound mathematical base from which they can do business.
• Real Estate Accounting
• Mathematics of Finance
• Complete course texts
• Interactive flashcards for subject review
• Comprehensive chapter-level tests
• Explanations of right and wrong answers
Application does not require internet connection to operate
Learning To-Go: is developed by the market leader Comboapp based on the work of Professor and best-selling author Dr. Jae K. Shim.
Promoted by ComboApp Marketing & PR Agency http://marketing.comboapp.com
A powerful Beta for Real Estate Companies . An app that can be tailored to your specific theme and brand with cloud based control panel.
Everybody can buy and sell their property with this state of the art app.
Best suited for companies and individuals engaged in Real Estate business.
More from developer
YOUR REPORTS IN THE CLOUD
Starting, editing, and sharing your reports between your Android device and desktop is easier than ever before. Whether you start your appraisal reports in TOTAL or from your Android device, the new design gives you instant access to your files from the cloud. And, the updated syncing process makes it easy to choose which files to send on your schedule, instead of sending everything at once.
Your QuickLists sync too, so you’ll fly through data gathering by simply tapping to fill in your canned comments instead of typing.
With TOTAL for Android’s new photo tools, add as many subject photos as you want. Then, the correct photo forms are automatically added to your report in TOTAL when you sync. No more juggling extra devices or extra work organizing and relabeling the photos yourself. TOTAL for Android does all the work for you.
Creating detailed sketches is as simple as swiping and tapping with your fingertips. Quickly define lengths, angles, arcs, and areas. Pinch to zoom and pan across the screen. And tap to drop symbols and labels in place so your sketches look complete and professional. Or, you can easily draw your sketch by sending measurements from your Bluetooth-enabled DISTO laser measuring device.
Create audio recordings, notes, and freehand drawings on the fly. They’re added to TOTAL’s Spectrum Workfile when you sync. TOTAL for Android also takes advantage of your device’s GPS to create precise maps and give you turn-by-turn directions -- extremely helpful for navigating to your subject and comps.
With TOTAL on your desktop and TOTAL for Android in the field, you’ll go paperless. Best of all, it’s absolutely free. Download it today.
To learn more about TOTAL and TOTAL for Mobile, visit www.alamode.com/mobile.
ABOUT A LA MODE
Founded in 1985, a la mode’s mission-critical desktop, mobile and web tools are used by more than 100,000 real estate and mortgage lending professionals located in every county of every state in the U.S. a la mode has been deploying forms on handheld devices, en masse, and routing form-data via the Internet since the mid 1990s. To learn more, visit www.alamode.com.
-- Forbes, 10 Brilliant Apps Small Businesses Should Use, May 2012
“I can imagine plenty of situations where having a system like FormMobi’s in place would make things a hell of a lot easier.”
--Tech Crunch, April 2012
“Perhaps the best thing about FormMobi is its versatility, and its ability to make data accessible to other team members with the push of a button on one’s mobile device from anywhere in the world.”
--Business Insider, April 2012
Create custom forms for yourself or your staff to use on their mobile devices. Gather data via your custom forms or use pre-built forms, then sync everything to the FormMobi cloud. From there, it’s a snap to export and use the data you’ve collected.
•Eliminates clipboards, messy papers, and wasted time from retyping written notes
•Keep data consistent across your entire team
•No Internet connection to fill out forms
•Use our ready-made forms or easily build your own from scratch
•Fly through the forms with QuickLists for commonly used data
•Add photos to your forms, record audio, and scan barcodes
•Collect signatures, use check boxes, and GPS coordinates, and more
•Add floorplans and sketches with our built-in CAD Sketch that can be exported to AutoCAD®
•Use Freehand Sketch as a canvas for freeform drawings
•Everything’s stored in the cloud and is exportable to Excel, Word, PDF, XML, CSV, and more
•Enterprise integration via simple API is available so your data flows into your existing internal systems
•Perfect for inspectors, contractors, surveyors, auditors, architects, managers, designers, home renovators and more
Download FormMobi now.
***You’re automatically enrolled in the Premium Level free for 30 days. After that, continue to collect data and send PDFs forever for free. Or, upgrade to customize forms and manage and export your data in the cloud.***