Route Corder uses a low-resolution video so it consumes less memory. The app build video frame by frame so you wouldn't have any more problems with video settings adjustment while you drive over night.
The application remembers last few minutes - you can adjust duration of recordings that you want to save in memory in settings. Press widget save button to permanently save the last recording.
After taking some recordings RouteCorder enables you editing, exporting and sharing videos with your friends. The application have similar features as: DailyRoads Voyager , Video Road , VideoReg , Road Recorder , AutoKam Route Recorder , Car Camera .
1.Follow-up mode (follow the user to select the navigation program, start / stop)
2.Continuous AF mode (various focus mode)
3.Shutter sound off (video)
4.Adjustable floating window size / position
5.You can set the length of time each movie
6.Limit the size of the movie occupancy capacity storage media
7.Touch screen gestures (operations on floating window)
8.Proximity Sensor gesture
9.When you start the program, you can set the trigger items:
a. Trigger mobile data (acceleration GPS positioning)
b. Trigger screen rotation
c. When phone call, hidden floating window (still background video)
d. When phone call, trigger loudspeakers
e. trigger Bluetooth switch
f. adjust screen brightness
g. adjust media volume
h. adjust the phone volume
10. custom shortcuts
11. At the same time the recorder and take picture(Note: Some models may not be a recorder and take picture at the same time)
12. speed dial
13 "Conditional trigger" option (when the power and direction / sensor conditions are met, it will automatically start the "Navigator Program")
14. Press the "Protect this video" feature, also take picture
15. FTP client for "Protect" picture or video
16. Now to "protect" the photos, you can choose whether or not printed on the "Date" and then "coordinate" position
17. Google map can import KML track record, you can record the whole track.
Force options (such as Bluetooth or adj the screen brightness) after stop recording program, the original will return to normal values.
If the device has a "Clear memory" program , remember to exclude this "Road Recorder" program, otherwise, "follow" action will lose function ....
Because MI phone (MIUI OS) will make the third equation, "rights management", so the user must opens the following options
1. in the "System Settings \ Application" to open the Road recorder "show floating information box" option, otherwise, floating window can not be displayed properly.
2. in the "System Settings \ Application" to open the Road recorder of "rights management \ automatic start" option, otherwise, after the phone reboots, Road recorder does not detect the navigation program....
Well, those times are over.
Meet the RoadRecorder - the best car video camera for your cellphone.
With this app you can record your route in HD with all necessary features, such as location, speed and date.
If you want to use any other apps at the same time you can easily do background recording.
And ... when you have driven safely to your destination you can playback the recorded material and send your files to dropbox or email.
RoadRecorder is the best alternative for 130$ worth mid-range car cameras.
The best of all is our app is free and ready to download.
You can download for free or purchase the pro edition from the Google Play market in three different languages.
Give it a try today and join over 50 000 happy users.
Application to display recorded files (for Windows): http://roadrecorder.eu/desktop/RoadRecorderPC.rar [BETA]
Offical WebSite: http://roadrecorder.eu
- sequential video recording of defined recording time
- ability to register your GPS position, speed and date
- recording even for the last 3 files per session,
- background recordings
- deleting records from the application
- playback recorded material with the localization on the map,
- the widget to quickly start recording,
- warnings about finishing space on the memory card and low battery.
- collision-free operation with each navigation
- export coordinates to KML or GPX files
- auto-deleting old files (very configurable)
The application does not support CyanogenMod. If the recording in this mod does not work, it is the fault of the system, not the application.
Remember to turn off task killer (if you have one) or add Road Recorder to the list of exceptions
Keywords: black box, car camera, DVR, traffic recorder, recording travel, event recording on the road, photos, time lapse photography, accident, insurance, events, traffic, road incident, hike, g-force, accelerometer, GPS, car holder
You could choose what to keep, simply by touching the screen or based on phone sensors (crash).
The video evidence can be invaluable in case of accidents, insurance fraud, police abuse, protection from crash-for-cash scams and differences of opinion with other drivers.
- sequential video recording with set quality and length
- record your GPS track
- manipulating records in the application
- playback recorded material with the localization on the map
- automatically detect collision and keep corresponding files
- auto-deleting old files
- displaying current speed and street on the screen
What the AutoKam has to offer in current version?
- Dashcam with possibility to set 4 recording quality modes
- Multimedia player with data collected during the recording (speed, location, date and time)
- Automatic deletion of the oldest recordings in case of a memory crunch
- Dividing the recordings to 5 minute fragments
- Displaying the street information you're at (along with longitude and latitude)
- Current speed
- Background video recording
- Automatic start of recording
- Possibility to block the recordings (chosen videos will not be removed)
- No ads
- Positioning your phone / tablet with respect to the street
- Collision detection system
- Emergency braking detection system
AutoKam helps everyone for whom often car travel is a must. It can be everyones personal car assistant and provide lots of information in case of any accidents the driver can be involved in.
All remarks and suggestions please address to: firstname.lastname@example.org or our facebook profile.
Xynapse Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Xynapse
NOTICE! User is responsible for performing the application tests before using it on the street as the dashcam. There are many different hardware producers and android version and the application may not work as intended on every device (most important is to verify if the files are being recorded correctly when using the app in the background). If you happen to find a bug, please let us know at email@example.com including the bug description and your device details.
NOTICE! If you are using CyanogenMod or other mods and the recording preview is black, it has nothing to do with the AutoKam itself. It's the OS fault which cannot be omitted at this point.
Usage is very easy.
Click a start button.
When there is a shock (or screen touch), it is the end of recording.
Click a play button.
The front is recorded for back about 3 seconds for about 30 seconds from the time of there being a shock (or screen touch).
Five steps of sensitivity of a shock can be adjusted.
Reverse reproduction and top sending can be performed.
Arbitrary pictures can be saved by a JPG file.
(Preservation clicks a capture button)
A first 3rd party plug-in for the amazing Torque Pro.
A plug-in for the Torque application. Shows the shifting points in 4 different ways - LEDs, bars, entire screen and a sudden flash.
Select your shift point color
Select how your lights are drawn among more than dozen ways!
Before using, open the menu and select 'Shift RPM' option. This will open a dialog where you can enter an RPM value at which the app will use visual cues to inform you that you should shift.
If you'd like to show your support and get a few more features, please consider the Shift Lights Pro with more features and datalogging - for $0.99 only :)
Thanks to people for rating. If you want to make a UI suggestion, please send me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the details, as it's pretty hard to figure out what you'd like from a short comment. Also, the Pro version has more UI options (in addition to other cool things) - maybe you will like the Wave mode :)
Turn your Android device into a Shift Lights device! You *MUST*have the Torque Pro installed!
Like the Shift Lights plugin for Torque, this live wallpaper will show you the shift points as you drive your vehicle.
Double-tap your screen to bring up the preferences. Options include four different ways to display the lights (LEDs, Bars, Entire Screen, Sudden Flash), option to show RPMs and Debug mode (for when you are not connected to your ECU).
WARNING!!! Pay attention to the road! To be used on a track only!
Enter the Shift Lights Pro. The first and only shift lights tool for Android!
The tool that can save you a lot of money - for only $0.99 you are getting what others sell for hundreds of $$!
The first 3rd party plug-in for the amazing Torque Pro. Shows the shifting points in 5 different ways - LEDs, bars, entire screen, wave and a sudden flash.
Select your shift point color - red or green!
Select how your lights are drawn!
More than a dozen total combinations!
Version 2.4 adds a new experimental feature - video recording. Please test and report your findings. Due to the nature of the beast, I can test only on a limited number of devices. Feature is enabled via preferences. High resolution requires a *lot* of CPU and battery. Your RPM updates may slow down in that mode - adjust the shift RPM accordingly.
Recording is started at the same time other data collection starts - when you tap the screen. Second tap stops it.
Version 2.5 adds export in RaceRender format! Create complete record of your on-track experiences using your device - both video and data!
Version 2.0 adds a slew of new features.
1. Options to display Current Gear mode (auto-learn or manual learn mode). Current gear can be configured to be spoken by the phone. Manual learning mode will provide the most reliable gear detection. Especially for automatics :) The learned gears will be saved in a current Vehicle Profile in Torque and loaded up subsequently.
2. Automatic lap detection with export to Google Earth.The files are stored on the SD card and can be downloaded to a PC/Mac via usb cable. The root folder is ShiftLights. Inside that folder, each recorded session is stored in a separate folder that's named based on the date and time when it was created – for easy sorting. Data in the file includes upshift points, drive line and calculated laps – you need to drive in circles for laps to be detected.
3. Home Screen Widget. Not all possible display modes are supported due to technical limitaions. Widget is quite taxing on the CPU/battery of your phone. Use with care! To configure options, tap on the 'ShiftLights Pro' title. Again, what can be controlled are voice/sound option, 'Show RPM', color order (red or green first) and display mode of 'full screen' and 'sudden flash'. The widget uses the same configuration data as the Torque plug-in itself, including the shift point RPM. Shift point can be configured from the plug-in menu itself, not the Widget.
4. Portrait or landscape orientation. Now the plug-in can work in either landscape or portrait orientation.
5. Shift sound has been changed to a beep (similar to Clio)
6. Ability to move the app to the SD card.
7. Option to display current throttle position.
8. Select the color of the text
Enable a beep to sound at the shift point!
Use 'debug' mode to fine tune your shifting point timing.
Control brightness of your display - helpful on those sunny days on a track!
Data logging! Use simple screen touch to start and stop data logging for later analysis. Data is collected as a histogram of RPM values. Bucket size is 10. Number of buckets depends on entered shift RPM value.
Here is a sample (first row is headers, second is data) :
<80th percentile> , etc
00:00:26 Bucket size=10 3 810 15 15 15 15 15 15
Known issues with the Home Screen Widget:
When moved to SD, the Home Screen Widget will be unavailable (Android limitation).
When you have the Widget running and launch, then exit Torque, the widget may disappear. Just add it again. ;)
The app is not loaded with difficult to understand and use options that distract from driving - just click a button to start and stop recordings.
The app allows to record a Google Earth data file tracing the driving route.
The recording length can be set in increments of 5 minutes up to one hour - recording will stop automatically. A length of zero means no auto stopping.
Video quality can be selected between three settings. Actual video dimensions will depend on your particular device.
Access configuration options via standard Android menu button.
The data files are stored on your SD card in the folder named DashRecorder.
Get the files by connecting your phone via USB cable to your computer (or via HDMI to your TV).
App records in both portrait and landscape (landscape recommended). Device is prevented from sleeping while recording.
The best app to play the videos back is QuickTime player. Windows Media Player doesn't handle orientation settings properly and the videos may appear rotated.
VLC can be used, but may need to have the rotation settings configured.
The app has ads - a paid version with more features is in the works for those who would like to support future development :)
Please, drive carefully and pay attention to the road!
A double tap on the screen will display the image description and copyright information.
A triple tap opens a dialog with the explanation
Swipe your screen and see the 'parallax' movement of your image.
INSTRUCTIONS!!! It is better to have a beefier device, as APOD images can be HUGE and require a lot of memory.
1. Once installed, press and hold on a clear area of a home screen.
2. When the menu appears, select 'Wallpapers'
3. Next select 'Live wallpapers'
4. Then select APOD wallpaper
5. Click on 'Set wallpaper'
7. 24 hours from that point a new image will be downloaded
Very simple UI with one toggle button to turn the camera LED on your phone on and off.
I personally use this app when walking my dog in the dark - that was my inspiration. :)
*WARNING* May not work on all phones (Droid in particular).
Should work on HTC phones, i.e. Nexus One and Samsung (Infuse).