Drive Assistant application except being typical black box gives you even more and for less! Check it out and track your car trip by constant video, GPS and accelerometer data recording.
- up to 1080p (FULL HD) video recording (depending on your device camera capabilities)
- Route tracking by GPS
- Accelerometer data recording
- Places tagging
- Automatic S.O.S. messages sending while crash detected
- Share trip videos and tagged places!
Start using it and never miss anything on the road!
As a part of our Ulysse community, you’ll find its functionality indispensable. To discover further what’s packed into our tool, visit:
At binarytoys Lab, we listen to our users and are constantly integrating your feature requests—Ulysse is not only built by us, but also by you, our Ulyssers!
★ Overlays—display important speed/direction/time info over your other installed apps
★ Trip Computer—record the current, yesterday’s, today’s, week’s, month’s journeys
★ Track recorder—trace your journey and export to SD and/or email as GPX or Google Earth KML format
★ Multiple profiles: for every car, bike, velo, walking, skiing
★ Music Controller—control your installed music player directly
★ HUD—a Head-Up Display for your windshield
★ GPS Altimeter
★ GPS Compass
★ Latitude/longitude display
★ Settings km/h, mph, knots; miles/feet, kilometers, nautical miles
★ Maximum displayed speeds: 1900 km/h / 1160 mph / 1000 knots!
★ Racing meter—measure acceleration times: 0-100 km/h, 0-60 mph and for 1/4 mile.
★ Average speed indicator
★ Switchboard – menu system providing easy setting changes of functions – simply tap the main speedometer dial for activation
★ Three shortcut pages—Application, Communication, Navigation; for a total 36 user-defined application shortcuts
★ Speed limits’ warnings (‘Speed Edge’) – define audio and visual speed alarms
★ App quickstart—assign other installed apps and called in just two taps
★ Customizable UI colors—are 16 million colors enough?
★ Current battery status info—charge, temperature
★ Car dock support—application automatically starts and exits on docking and undocking
★ Run the speedometer in background mode—show speed discretely in the status bar and even gives visual notification for speed limits**
★ Binarytoys’ Customer support second-to-none… take a look at our reviews!
But don’t limit Ulysse to just your automobile!
Imagine accessing all the features mentioned via virtually any means of transport.
Whether traveling by van, truck, bus, motorbike, bike, horse, unicycle, Segway, plane, helicopter, foot, camel, taxi, rickshaw, skateboard, train, boat, hang-gliding or paragliding (etc.)—you will find a useful use for Ulysse!
We Love our Ulyssers – And They Love Ulysse!
We are fully dedicated to our user base – with its millions of loyal worldwide users, we are constantly building on this success to guarantee that Ulysse remains on pole position now and in the future.
You don’t have to take our word for it, read what some of the top names in the business are saying:
"Poetry in motion"—AndroidPit.com
"Most advanced Speedometer App"—AppEggs.com
"this virtual dashboard has been a proven lifesaver"—complex.com
"...enter Ulysse Speedometer to save me"—Richard Devine, AndroidCentral
"Accurate, visually appealing and informative speedometer application"—Crackberry.com
Have we forgotten something? Visit our homepage and send us a comment.
Would you like to see Ulysse translated into your own language? Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how or join us on http://crowdin.net/project/ulysse-speedometer
*Dependent on phone hardware
**In the case of system overloading, a small lag is possible
Known limitation - trip distance may have 2-3% deviation from car's odometer data
Look to ulysse.ibolt.co for a new car-dock for your phone!
What the AutoKam has to offer in current version?
- 4 recording quality modes
- Multimedia player with data collected during the recording (speed, location, date and time)
- Automatic deletion of the oldest recordings in case of a memory crunch
- Dividing the recordings to 5 minute fragments
- Displaying the street information you're at (along with longitude and latitude)
- Current speed
- Working in background
- Automatic start of recording
- Possibility to block the recordings (chosen videos will not be removed)
- No ads
- Positioning your phone / tablet with respect to the street
- Collision detection system
- Emergency braking detection system
AutoKam helps everyone for whom often car travel is a must.
All remarks and suggestions please address to: email@example.com or our facebook profile.
Xynapse Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Xynapse
NOTICE! User is responsible for performing the application tests before using it on the street. There are many different hardware producers and android version and the application may not work as intended on every device (most important is to verify if the files are being recorded correctly when using the app in the background). If you happen to find a bug, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org including the bug description and your device details.
NOTICE! If you are using CyanogenMod or other mods and the recording preview is black, it has nothing to do with the AutoKam itself. It's the OS fault which cannot be omitted at this point.
Application to display recorded files (for Windows): http://roadrecorder.eu/desktop/RoadRecorderPC.rar [BETA]
Offical WebSite: http://roadrecorder.eu
- sequential video recording of defined recording time
- ability to register your GPS position, speed and date
- recording even for the last 3 files per session,
- background recordings
- deleting records from the application
- playback recorded material with the localization on the map,
- the widget to quickly start recording,
- warnings about finishing space on the memory card and low battery.
- collision-free operation with each navigation
- export coordinates to KML or GPX files
- auto-deleting old files (very configurable)
The application does not support CyanogenMod. If the recording in this mod does not work, it is the fault of the system, not the application.
Remember to turn off task killer (if you have one) or add Road Recorder to the list of exceptions
Keywords: black box, car camera, DVR, traffic recorder, recording travel, event recording on the road, VER, VEDR, photos, time lapse photography, accident, insurance, embezzlement, events, traffic, road incident, hike, g-force, accelerometer, GPS, car holder
CaroO Free Driving Recorder is a free and lite version of CaroO Pro Driving Recorder which supports full pack of features including driving video recorder, video event recorder (aka vehicle blackbox) with collision detection, driving track recorder with GPS function, and car-diagnosis and monitoring with OBD-II device. You can use video event recorder function and car-monitoring function separately or together.
You can check and save real-time vehicle data, trouble codes while you drive as well as high-quality video with your track. All these saved data will greatly help you in emergency situation like car accident, malfunction or breakdown.
CaroO Free Driving Recorder will be your smart and reliable safety guard while you drive. Enjoy your drive with CaroO Free Driving Recorder!
CaroO Free Driving Recorder has advertising banners and more AD tools can be added anytime.
If you want to use full feature of CaroO Free Driving Recorder without Ad, you could upgrade to CaroO Pro Driving Recorder.
We recommend smartphones with Android 4.0 or higher, but most smartphones with Android 2.2 or higher are supported too. Android 2.3 or lower smartphones will not be supported officially from CaroO v2.3.0.
Before your purchase, please use the free version, CaroO Free Driving Recorder in advance.
- Alarm and remote with Android Wear devices
- Full Screen Preview with eco-driving data overlay
- Manual video recording start on Preview screen
- On-screen display data on/off button on full screen preview
- Updated user interface for Settings
- Updated user interface for Trip data
- A pop-up guide of Settings for first time users
- Location setting guide for KitKat users with pop-ups
- Kill background services during termination for battery saving
- Bug patches including Android 5.x support
- A new option for deleting event files automatically (Pro version only)
- YouTube video upload option for emergency video file (Pro version only)
- Power-saving mode (low display brightness) (Pro version only)
- Hide preview option while starting operation (Pro version only)
- More dynamic UI providing Safe-Eco driving status
- SD (640x480 or 720x480) and HD (1280x720 or 1920x1080, Pro only) resolution support for all capable devices (File Recording Mode)
- SMI formatted trip data
- 180 degree reverse landscape mode support (Pro only)
- Focus and exposure control
- Wider range of event detection sensitivity as well as disable event detection
- Detailed information page with digital meter array format
- low battery voltage, high coolant temperature and malfunction indication function
- stable and faster Bluetooth communication
- Auto Start with connecting an OBD device (Pro only)
- Separate unit setting for distance, temperature, volume and weight
- Video share, archive (protect) on the list
- Two quick launcher buttons
- Floating Launcher Button for launching CaroO quickly while running in background mode.
- Emergency call and SMS
- More detailed trip information
- Life-time cumulative trip record
If you have any problems or difficulties to use this app, please contact us by Facebook Page (http://www.facebook.com/CarooProDrivingRecorder) or e-mail (email@example.com).
Language: English, Japanese, Korean, Czech, Hungarian, Russian, French, Romanian, Croatian
Tag: Smart Driving, Video Recorder, Vehicle Blackbox, GPS, OBD-II, Car Diagnosis, Car Monitoring, Android, ICS, Jelly Bean
Instrukcja użytkownika aplikacji mobilnej "Na wypadek":
Regulamin korzystania z aplikacji mobilnej "Na wypadek"
Onboard Launcher controls the start/end of the car navigation app and the Onboard Camera. Onboard Camera records the visibility, location and the direction, etc.. Onboard Launcher and the Onboard Camera are both usable separately.
This is the download page of Onboard Camera.
The download page of the Onboard Launcher, please click here
Onboard Launcher manages your favorite car navigation application and the associated application "Onboard Camera". The car navigation application and the Onboard Camera can be started from the application screen. In addition, it detects whether the car engine has been started/stopped, so that it automatically start/stop car navigation application also start/stop Onboard Camera's recording.
In order to detect the start/stop of the engine, the power supply from the cigar socket is needed. And it determines whether the engine is on or off via the cigar socket. ※ The application does not work with some of the car models that supply power to the cigar socket all the time.
While not in the car and by not turning off the car navigation application, it violently consume the battery. And also it isn't looking good when the car navigation is on even there's no one in the car. By using this application, it automatically turn off the car navigation application and also turn off the screen light after the lapse of time you set in your OS.
When you use it in the car, please turn on the "Onboard Mode switch" on the screen. When charging outside of a car, please turn off the "Onboard Mode switch". This temporarily disable the automatic start/end.
Using the smartphone camera, Onboard Camera is for recording the visibility while driving. In addition, it records the recording location (latitude and longitude), the camera direction, the rotation of the smartphone (landscape / portrait) at the same time. The recording can be started/stopped from the application screen. In addition, associated application "Onboard Launcher" allows you to start/stop the automatic recording by detecting the start/stop of car engine. It can record while viewing the preview and also in the background without displaying the application screen. ※ Recording while viewing the previews is not recommended because it leads the heating of the smartphone.
The recording video will be saved onto your external storage (SD card), so this application can not be used without external storage. Saving folder can be changed in the settings. In addition, when it reaches the specified size, automatically the oldest files will be erased. ※ Since the SD card is fragile, please take a frequently backup of the important data.
Video can also be played back in the playback screen of the app. The video and map will appear on the playback screen, and show the recording location and camera orientation with a marker on the map.
Basically the application will be for recording accidents while driving, by setting the video in better quality, you might be able to record your memories on the way while traveling, etc..
Current version in the test version, you can use all the features for free. If you have any questions or requests and etc., please let us know vie the feedback-comments and e-mail.
In addition, we plan to charge for the versions we release in the future, and then please let us know how much you would pay for this application.
Any direct/indirect damages caused by using this app, we can not assume any responsibility. Please use it with your own responsibility.
Usage is very easy.
Click a start button.
When there is a shock (or screen touch), it is the end of recording.
Click a play button.
The front is recorded for back about 3 seconds for about 30 seconds from the time of there being a shock (or screen touch).
Five steps of sensitivity of a shock can be adjusted.
Reverse reproduction and top sending can be performed.
Arbitrary pictures can be saved by a JPG file.
(Preservation clicks a capture button)
* Informacje o aktualnej pozycji, przebiegu i przejechanej trasie
* Możliwość zmiany map
* Ukazywanie w trybie bieżącym całej floty jak i pojedynczych pojazdów
IROAD driving recorder, it contains many convenient features like playback, preference settings, backup, software upgrade etc as well as real-time streaming..
- Real-time streaming : Front/rear Confirm whether recording is working, help to set view angle
- Playback : Enjoy Front/rear recorded play video, You can choose event or normal recording folder
- Backup : Provides backup AVI format. Let's save this backup file to your smart device
- Screenshot : Just make screenshot whenever you want, it provides screenshot function whenever like real-time streaming or playback in its both mode
- Setting user Preferences : resolution and frame, time, sensitivity, product volume, Battery prevention system(Uninterrupted recording function) and other information
- Firmware Upgrade : Upgrade latest firmware and software automatically whenever it connects the internet
The BlackboxGuard product is essential for operation.
Remote control and viewer functions are as blow.
This can control and manage Blackbox Guard(Black Box) by remote control.
Display the version of Blackbox Guard application
Setup Wifi configuration
- Live view
This is a live view function making it possible to view, through a smart phone with Wifi, the video image being currently recorded in a micro SD memory card
- Play Video
‘Video images saved in a smart phone': The images downloaded to a smart phone will be played. Video images saved in the Blackbox' : You can play the images saved in the micro SD memory card of the Blackbox . If images saved have GPS data, you can check moving path through GPS linked map.
A first 3rd party plug-in for the amazing Torque Pro.
A plug-in for the Torque application. Shows the shifting points in 4 different ways - LEDs, bars, entire screen and a sudden flash.
Select your shift point color
Select how your lights are drawn among more than dozen ways!
Before using, open the menu and select 'Shift RPM' option. This will open a dialog where you can enter an RPM value at which the app will use visual cues to inform you that you should shift.
If you'd like to show your support and get a few more features, please consider the Shift Lights Pro with more features and datalogging - for $0.99 only :)
Thanks to people for rating. If you want to make a UI suggestion, please send me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the details, as it's pretty hard to figure out what you'd like from a short comment. Also, the Pro version has more UI options (in addition to other cool things) - maybe you will like the Wave mode :)
Turn your Android device into a Shift Lights device! You *MUST*have the Torque Pro installed!
Like the Shift Lights plugin for Torque, this live wallpaper will show you the shift points as you drive your vehicle.
Double-tap your screen to bring up the preferences. Options include four different ways to display the lights (LEDs, Bars, Entire Screen, Sudden Flash), option to show RPMs and Debug mode (for when you are not connected to your ECU).
WARNING!!! Pay attention to the road! To be used on a track only!
A double tap on the screen will display the image description and copyright information.
A triple tap opens a dialog with the explanation
Swipe your screen and see the 'parallax' movement of your image.
INSTRUCTIONS!!! It is better to have a beefier device, as APOD images can be HUGE and require a lot of memory.
1. Once installed, press and hold on a clear area of a home screen.
2. When the menu appears, select 'Wallpapers'
3. Next select 'Live wallpapers'
4. Then select APOD wallpaper
5. Click on 'Set wallpaper'
7. 24 hours from that point a new image will be downloaded
The app is not loaded with difficult to understand and use options that distract from driving - just click a button to start and stop recordings.
The app allows to record a Google Earth data file tracing the driving route.
The recording length can be set in increments of 5 minutes up to one hour - recording will stop automatically. A length of zero means no auto stopping.
Video quality can be selected between three settings. Actual video dimensions will depend on your particular device.
Access configuration options via standard Android menu button.
The data files are stored on your SD card in the folder named DashRecorder.
Get the files by connecting your phone via USB cable to your computer (or via HDMI to your TV).
App records in both portrait and landscape (landscape recommended). Device is prevented from sleeping while recording.
The best app to play the videos back is QuickTime player. Windows Media Player doesn't handle orientation settings properly and the videos may appear rotated.
VLC can be used, but may need to have the rotation settings configured.
The app has ads - a paid version with more features is in the works for those who would like to support future development :)
Please, drive carefully and pay attention to the road!
Very simple UI with one toggle button to turn the camera LED on your phone on and off.
I personally use this app when walking my dog in the dark - that was my inspiration. :)
*WARNING* May not work on all phones (Droid in particular).
Should work on HTC phones, i.e. Nexus One and Samsung (Infuse).
Enter the Shift Lights Pro. The first and only shift lights tool for Android!
The tool that can save you a lot of money - for only $0.99 you are getting what others sell for hundreds of $$!
The first 3rd party plug-in for the amazing Torque Pro. Shows the shifting points in 5 different ways - LEDs, bars, entire screen, wave and a sudden flash.
Select your shift point color - red or green!
Select how your lights are drawn!
More than a dozen total combinations!
Version 2.4 adds a new experimental feature - video recording. Please test and report your findings. Due to the nature of the beast, I can test only on a limited number of devices. Feature is enabled via preferences. High resolution requires a *lot* of CPU and battery. Your RPM updates may slow down in that mode - adjust the shift RPM accordingly.
Recording is started at the same time other data collection starts - when you tap the screen. Second tap stops it.
Version 2.5 adds export in RaceRender format! Create complete record of your on-track experiences using your device - both video and data!
Version 2.0 adds a slew of new features.
1. Options to display Current Gear mode (auto-learn or manual learn mode). Current gear can be configured to be spoken by the phone. Manual learning mode will provide the most reliable gear detection. Especially for automatics :) The learned gears will be saved in a current Vehicle Profile in Torque and loaded up subsequently.
2. Automatic lap detection with export to Google Earth.The files are stored on the SD card and can be downloaded to a PC/Mac via usb cable. The root folder is ShiftLights. Inside that folder, each recorded session is stored in a separate folder that's named based on the date and time when it was created – for easy sorting. Data in the file includes upshift points, drive line and calculated laps – you need to drive in circles for laps to be detected.
3. Home Screen Widget. Not all possible display modes are supported due to technical limitaions. Widget is quite taxing on the CPU/battery of your phone. Use with care! To configure options, tap on the 'ShiftLights Pro' title. Again, what can be controlled are voice/sound option, 'Show RPM', color order (red or green first) and display mode of 'full screen' and 'sudden flash'. The widget uses the same configuration data as the Torque plug-in itself, including the shift point RPM. Shift point can be configured from the plug-in menu itself, not the Widget.
4. Portrait or landscape orientation. Now the plug-in can work in either landscape or portrait orientation.
5. Shift sound has been changed to a beep (similar to Clio)
6. Ability to move the app to the SD card.
7. Option to display current throttle position.
8. Select the color of the text
Enable a beep to sound at the shift point!
Use 'debug' mode to fine tune your shifting point timing.
Control brightness of your display - helpful on those sunny days on a track!
Data logging! Use simple screen touch to start and stop data logging for later analysis. Data is collected as a histogram of RPM values. Bucket size is 10. Number of buckets depends on entered shift RPM value.
Here is a sample (first row is headers, second is data) :
<80th percentile> , etc
00:00:26 Bucket size=10 3 810 15 15 15 15 15 15
Known issues with the Home Screen Widget:
When moved to SD, the Home Screen Widget will be unavailable (Android limitation).
When you have the Widget running and launch, then exit Torque, the widget may disappear. Just add it again. ;)