Route Corder uses a low-resolution video so it consumes less memory. The app build video frame by frame so you wouldn't have any more problems with video settings adjustment while you drive over night.
The application remembers last few minutes - you can adjust duration of recordings that you want to save in memory in settings. Press widget save button to permanently save the last recording.
After taking some recordings RouteCorder enables you editing, exporting and sharing videos with your friends. The application have similar features as: DailyRoads Voyager , Video Road , VideoReg , Road Recorder , AutoKam Route Recorder , Car Camera .
You can setup quality of video recording
You can send recorded video via e-mail, Skype, any cloud storage Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft SkyDrive, YouTube), Facebook, bluetooth, etc
keywords: video recorder, car camera
Records Hd video while driving car and also suitable for outdoor activity.
Your location, address, date, speed , crash detect and send sms features are available.
These info may overlay on recorded video by your chooses.
if you enter a valid gsm number in settings,
In case of accident the app sends your location to your friends as sms.
There will be a Google map location link in the message which will provide your location.
The crash will be detect, if you reach defined g-force which defined in settings.
Default is 2.7 G, you may increase or decrease this from settings.
If the app detect the crash which will reach 2.7 G, automatically cut - +15 sec of the video and store as crash in sdcard. Also this time delay is defined in settings and you may change it.
The video record is rotatable and you can make zoom while recording.
You may play recorded videos by its own video player.
The videos will be recorded under sdcard/CarCamera folder.
Normal video name is like this : video_29-16-2014_09-16-34.mp4
Crashed video name is like this: crash_29-20-2014_09-20-15.mp4
The sample video recorded as a test for actual recorded video and real quality is higher than this sample..
For getting address info on video , you could enable internet data and check the address box form settings.
This feature needs more cpu force. İf you have problem with speed, you may disable this.
English and Turkish Languages are available.
Well, those times are over.
Meet the RoadRecorder - the best car video camera for your cellphone.
With this app you can record your route in HD with all necessary features, such as location, speed and date.
If you want to use any other apps at the same time you can easily do background recording.
And ... when you have driven safely to your destination you can playback the recorded material and send your files to dropbox or email.
RoadRecorder is the best alternative for 130$ worth mid-range car cameras.
The best of all is our app is free and ready to download.
You can download for free or purchase the pro edition from the Google Play market in three different languages.
Give it a try today and join over 50 000 happy users.
Application to display recorded files (for Windows): http://roadrecorder.eu/desktop/RoadRecorderPC.rar [BETA]
Offical WebSite: http://roadrecorder.eu
- sequential video recording of defined recording time
- ability to register your GPS position, speed and date
- recording even for the last 3 files per session,
- background recordings
- deleting records from the application
- playback recorded material with the localization on the map,
- the widget to quickly start recording,
- warnings about finishing space on the memory card and low battery.
- collision-free operation with each navigation
- export coordinates to KML or GPX files
- auto-deleting old files (very configurable)
The application does not support CyanogenMod. If the recording in this mod does not work, it is the fault of the system, not the application.
Remember to turn off task killer (if you have one) or add Road Recorder to the list of exceptions
Keywords: black box, car camera, DVR, traffic recorder, recording travel, event recording on the road, photos, time lapse photography, accident, insurance, events, traffic, road incident, hike, g-force, accelerometer, GPS, car holder
What the AutoKam has to offer in current version?
- Dashcam with possibility to set 4 recording quality modes
- Multimedia player with data collected during the recording (speed, location, date and time)
- Automatic deletion of the oldest recordings in case of a memory crunch
- Dividing the recordings to 5 minute fragments
- Displaying the street information you're at (along with longitude and latitude)
- Current speed
- Working in background
- Automatic start of recording
- Possibility to block the recordings (chosen videos will not be removed)
- No ads
- Positioning your phone / tablet with respect to the street
- Collision detection system
- Emergency braking detection system
AutoKam helps everyone for whom often car travel is a must. It can be everyones personal car assistant and provide lots of information in case of any accidents the driver can be involved in.
All remarks and suggestions please address to: email@example.com or our facebook profile.
Xynapse Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Xynapse
NOTICE! User is responsible for performing the application tests before using it on the street. There are many different hardware producers and android version and the application may not work as intended on every device (most important is to verify if the files are being recorded correctly when using the app in the background). If you happen to find a bug, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org including the bug description and your device details.
NOTICE! If you are using CyanogenMod or other mods and the recording preview is black, it has nothing to do with the AutoKam itself. It's the OS fault which cannot be omitted at this point.
You could choose what to keep, simply by touching the screen or based on phone sensors (crash).
The video evidence can be invaluable in case of accidents, insurance fraud, police abuse, protection from crash-for-cash scams and differences of opinion with other drivers.
- sequential video recording with set quality and length
- record your GPS track
- manipulating records in the application
- playback recorded material with the localization on the map
- automatically detect collision and keep corresponding files
- auto-deleting old files
- displaying current speed and street on the screen
Uses the gps for speed and bearing. It does not use compass sensor in device, so you will have to be moving to see any change in direction.
Tap the widget to bring up prefs screen... Options are:
MPH or KM/H display
Font for speedometer reading
Color of speedo and compass
Background color of the widget
Transparency control of that background.
You might not see speed unit change until the next update from the GPS. If the gps is not sending updates, "NO GPS" will be displayed. Updates are requested from your phone at maximum update frequency. When not in car mode, it will also show "NO GPS" as it does not receive gps updates outside of car mode.
Keep your eyes on the road! You’ll never get distracted by your mobile again, with large buttons and full voice commands ("OK Google" hotword is supported for Android 4.4+).
With 3 main sliding panels you can easily swipe between the dialler, main dashboard and custom shortcuts. Car Dashdroid's built-in Smart Dialler means you won’t have to search for your contacts anymore; Just type the contact number or name to dial, or use the build-in Dial Action feature to dial your favorite contacts with one touch.
Set up to 16 shortcuts for your favorite apps, contacts, and even shortcuts to custom actions like directions to a particular place, opening a specific playlist, or sending a pre-written message (like "On my way!" or "Stuck in traffic!").
Enjoy listening to music while driving? Car Dashdroid has built-in music features allowing you to play your music, with a special widget that can control your favorite music players and show track details, all without exiting the app (an updated music player will be available soon).
It's simply the best Car mode you will ever use. It’s the perfect pair for your device and car!
* Read out to loud SMS and reply using voice commands
* Home button returns you to Car dashdroid (configurable in settings)
* Car mode
* Icon Packs - support most popular icon packs from launcher like Nova, Go, Apex and so on
* Group apps in folders (Like any launcher)
* Google navigation
* "OK Google" Voice command support (Android 4.4+)
* Intuitive music controls for several players (tested with Spotify,Play Music, Pandora, Poweramp, and others) Experimental for Android 4.4+
* Current Weather report
* Speedometer (km/h and mph) (using GPS may cause battery drain after long usage)
* Themes day/night based on sunrise/sunset
* Start/stop the app on Bluetooth connection
* Turn off wifi on start
* Turn On bluetooth when the app starts
* Display current location and temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit
* Full screen mode
* Car home replacement
* Battery widget with percent
* Screen saver when inactive or by shortcut
* Inspired by Android Auto
* Manage UI Screens, change or delete the UI screens
* Call log for easy access to your recent calls (All and missed)
* immersive mode in full screen mode (for Android 4.4+)
* Built in smart dialer
* Built in contacts (shows favorite and all contacts)
* Built in voice commands without exiting the app (for navigation, finding places, or calling contacts)
* Dial Action for calling starred contacts with one click.
* Built in Music Player with playlist,album browser, song browser support
* Music Player widget to control media playback
* New gorgeous design based on Material Design
* Lock screen rotation (lock the orientation to landscape and portrait, as well as 3rd party apps if they support landscape)
* Settings control widget(modify brightness, orientation, theme, full screen,bluetooth with one click in main screen)
* Set phone multimedia sound level (Optional)
* Keep screen on, never turn off the screen again when you are driving
* Use speaker on phone calls (Optional)
* Use stock image in built in shortcuts
* Android 5 Lollipop support
To close Car dashdroid use the following intent action:
Tasker ->Add Action-> System->send Intent-> in "action" put "com.nezdroid.mycardahsboard.STOP" (without quotes)
Weather Icons provided by +Manuel Labrador Vianthi
If you have any issues please let me know before rating, we can solve any bugs :)
don't hesitate contact me at email@example.com or join my Google+ plus community
The function of support:
The video at the same time record the route locating function (open)
Does it include in the video voice can be configured
The video resolution can be adjusted
The video quality can be adjusted (the higher the quality, take up the space is larger)
Support loop recording
Video storage location can be set
Keep important video
Auto stop automatically after 15 minutes video (need to unlock the function of positioning, stop time can decide for themselves)
The application starts automatically start the video
1. Location: the mobile's location is shown on the map center.
2. Location information: current location's time, speed and route information can be shown on the mp, this layout can be dragged freely;
3. Satellite: switch between map and satellite to show the location and route.
4. Route record: the mobile's route can be recorded, paused, resumed and saved.
5. Mark: markers can be inserted into the map and can be dragged, A route and its markers can be uploaded to the Internet. Click on a marker and its info window to edit or delete.
6. Route list: all routes can be listed with detailed information.Click on one of route list items, the route can be shown on the map; long press on any route item, you can delete, rename, share or show the route's speed chart. Each position's speed and time can be shown in a route.
7. Speed chart: blue portion in the middle of the chart represents the routes' average speed.
8. Share: it's very convenient to share route map to your friends, share can be done when route saving, or long-pressed in the route list.
9. Video: click the Video button on the top middle of the screen, click again until videos to record, videos can be recorded and replayed synchronously with routes.
10.navigation: plan a route shown on the map according to route source and route destination.
1. Google Play and Google Map should be installed first in mobile phone.
2. GPS location gets high accuracy and needs much power. When GPS is used, the mobile phone should be put outside with a clear view of the sky. It may take several minutes to have a first fix of GPS position.
3. GPS, phone screen and camera are power-hungry, Please keep charging when used. Continuous video recording may cause the phone hot.
4. we will continue to improve.
A first 3rd party plug-in for the amazing Torque Pro.
A plug-in for the Torque application. Shows the shifting points in 4 different ways - LEDs, bars, entire screen and a sudden flash.
Select your shift point color
Select how your lights are drawn among more than dozen ways!
Before using, open the menu and select 'Shift RPM' option. This will open a dialog where you can enter an RPM value at which the app will use visual cues to inform you that you should shift.
If you'd like to show your support and get a few more features, please consider the Shift Lights Pro with more features and datalogging - for $0.99 only :)
Thanks to people for rating. If you want to make a UI suggestion, please send me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the details, as it's pretty hard to figure out what you'd like from a short comment. Also, the Pro version has more UI options (in addition to other cool things) - maybe you will like the Wave mode :)
Enter the Shift Lights Pro. The first and only shift lights tool for Android!
The tool that can save you a lot of money - for only $0.99 you are getting what others sell for hundreds of $$!
The first 3rd party plug-in for the amazing Torque Pro. Shows the shifting points in 5 different ways - LEDs, bars, entire screen, wave and a sudden flash.
Select your shift point color - red or green!
Select how your lights are drawn!
More than a dozen total combinations!
Version 2.4 adds a new experimental feature - video recording. Please test and report your findings. Due to the nature of the beast, I can test only on a limited number of devices. Feature is enabled via preferences. High resolution requires a *lot* of CPU and battery. Your RPM updates may slow down in that mode - adjust the shift RPM accordingly.
Recording is started at the same time other data collection starts - when you tap the screen. Second tap stops it.
Version 2.5 adds export in RaceRender format! Create complete record of your on-track experiences using your device - both video and data!
Version 2.0 adds a slew of new features.
1. Options to display Current Gear mode (auto-learn or manual learn mode). Current gear can be configured to be spoken by the phone. Manual learning mode will provide the most reliable gear detection. Especially for automatics :) The learned gears will be saved in a current Vehicle Profile in Torque and loaded up subsequently.
2. Automatic lap detection with export to Google Earth.The files are stored on the SD card and can be downloaded to a PC/Mac via usb cable. The root folder is ShiftLights. Inside that folder, each recorded session is stored in a separate folder that's named based on the date and time when it was created – for easy sorting. Data in the file includes upshift points, drive line and calculated laps – you need to drive in circles for laps to be detected.
3. Home Screen Widget. Not all possible display modes are supported due to technical limitaions. Widget is quite taxing on the CPU/battery of your phone. Use with care! To configure options, tap on the 'ShiftLights Pro' title. Again, what can be controlled are voice/sound option, 'Show RPM', color order (red or green first) and display mode of 'full screen' and 'sudden flash'. The widget uses the same configuration data as the Torque plug-in itself, including the shift point RPM. Shift point can be configured from the plug-in menu itself, not the Widget.
4. Portrait or landscape orientation. Now the plug-in can work in either landscape or portrait orientation.
5. Shift sound has been changed to a beep (similar to Clio)
6. Ability to move the app to the SD card.
7. Option to display current throttle position.
8. Select the color of the text
Enable a beep to sound at the shift point!
Use 'debug' mode to fine tune your shifting point timing.
Control brightness of your display - helpful on those sunny days on a track!
Data logging! Use simple screen touch to start and stop data logging for later analysis. Data is collected as a histogram of RPM values. Bucket size is 10. Number of buckets depends on entered shift RPM value.
Here is a sample (first row is headers, second is data) :
<80th percentile> , etc
00:00:26 Bucket size=10 3 810 15 15 15 15 15 15
Known issues with the Home Screen Widget:
When moved to SD, the Home Screen Widget will be unavailable (Android limitation).
When you have the Widget running and launch, then exit Torque, the widget may disappear. Just add it again. ;)
Turn your Android device into a Shift Lights device! You *MUST*have the Torque Pro installed!
Like the Shift Lights plugin for Torque, this live wallpaper will show you the shift points as you drive your vehicle.
Double-tap your screen to bring up the preferences. Options include four different ways to display the lights (LEDs, Bars, Entire Screen, Sudden Flash), option to show RPMs and Debug mode (for when you are not connected to your ECU).
WARNING!!! Pay attention to the road! To be used on a track only!
A double tap on the screen will display the image description and copyright information.
A triple tap opens a dialog with the explanation
Swipe your screen and see the 'parallax' movement of your image.
INSTRUCTIONS!!! It is better to have a beefier device, as APOD images can be HUGE and require a lot of memory.
1. Once installed, press and hold on a clear area of a home screen.
2. When the menu appears, select 'Wallpapers'
3. Next select 'Live wallpapers'
4. Then select APOD wallpaper
5. Click on 'Set wallpaper'
7. 24 hours from that point a new image will be downloaded
The app is not loaded with difficult to understand and use options that distract from driving - just click a button to start and stop recordings.
The app allows to record a Google Earth data file tracing the driving route.
The recording length can be set in increments of 5 minutes up to one hour - recording will stop automatically. A length of zero means no auto stopping.
Video quality can be selected between three settings. Actual video dimensions will depend on your particular device.
Access configuration options via standard Android menu button.
The data files are stored on your SD card in the folder named DashRecorder.
Get the files by connecting your phone via USB cable to your computer (or via HDMI to your TV).
App records in both portrait and landscape (landscape recommended). Device is prevented from sleeping while recording.
The best app to play the videos back is QuickTime player. Windows Media Player doesn't handle orientation settings properly and the videos may appear rotated.
VLC can be used, but may need to have the rotation settings configured.
The app has ads - a paid version with more features is in the works for those who would like to support future development :)
Please, drive carefully and pay attention to the road!
Very simple UI with one toggle button to turn the camera LED on your phone on and off.
I personally use this app when walking my dog in the dark - that was my inspiration. :)
*WARNING* May not work on all phones (Droid in particular).
Should work on HTC phones, i.e. Nexus One and Samsung (Infuse).