There is not need to take a magnifying glass when reading small labels, with this app you will see the text big and clear.
Magnifier has onscreen zoom and lighting controls so you can change it easy, you can also use your flash as torch in order to get a better image, or activate the negative color mode.
There is also a freeze image functionality that will let you freeze the image so you can read it comfortably. Once you freeze the image, you can save it or share it if you want.
Try this app now and stop worrying about text you can't read!
✓ High magnification factor
✓ Zoom and Exposure controls
✓ Flashlight for low light situations
✓ Negative mode
✓ Freeze, save or share images
✓ Awesome image visibility
✓ Really simple to use
The quality of the image is directly related with the quality of the camera of your device. Also the functionality offered is subjected with the hardware capabilities of the camera. As for example some devices doesn't have zoom, flash or auto focus.
★ Best Apps! - by TheSmokingAndroid
★ Celebrate sale of High-Speed Camera's 2 million downloads
This app turns your phone to a digital magnifier(magnifying glass). You don't need to carry a magnifier anymore.
* Free version features
⊙ Magnification (H/W, S/W)
⊙ Microscope (more fine picture)
⊙ LED Flashlight
⊙ Macro Camera
⊙ Image Freezing
⊙ Embedded photo viewer
⊙ Image filters(Negative, Sepia, Mono)
⊙ WYSIWYG saves
* Plus version features
★ Free version features
★ No Ads
★ Full screen mode
★ Enhanced gallery viewer
★ Exposure control
★ Saving low definition pictures
Do you have to remove your glasses to read a business card?
Do you have to carry a big magnifying glass to read the model number of a tiny semiconductor?
Do you use a microscope to observe legs of a tiny insect?
Fantastic solution is here!
Use your smartphone as a nice magnifying glass!
Use your smartphone as a nice microscope!
Use your smartphone as a nice macro camera!
CozyMagPlus makes you a smart guy!
1. Magnifying glass
- Live H/W magnification.
- Live S/W magnification(x4).
- Taking pictures.
- Continuous auto focusing(Some ICS & Jellybean phones),
Galaxy S3/S4, Galaxy Note2/3, Optimus LTE2, Optimus G/G Pro/G2, Galaxy Nexus are tested.
2. Freeze shot
- Freezing screen to see picture stably.
- Useful in moving car.
- Useful to write a memo on paper.
- More fine picture than Magnifying glass mode.
- More magnification.
4. Zooming controls
- Zooming control bar.
- Pinching to zoom everywhere.
5. Image Effects
- Support frequently used picture effects.(Negative, Sepia, Mono)
6. Flash light
- Flash light ON/OFF
- Volume-down button to turn flash light on or off.
7. Taking pictures
- Taking a picture by pressing volume-up button or touching camera icon.
- Saving a picture by touching save icon.
- Support WYSIWYG(What You See Is What You Get) saving in microscope mode & freezing mode.
8. Image Viewer
- Quick image viewing for saved image.
- Image effects.(Negative, Mono, Sepia)
- Image sharing.
- Image rotation.
9. Full Screen
- 'Menu' button switches full screen on & off.
* Some devices can't use some functions.
* This is not a real microscope. ;)
*Tags : Magnifier, loupe, lupe, lupa, zoom