Have You Ever Wanted To Write Email or Send SMS or Chat in ARABIC But Did Not Know How To Do It?
Ever Wondered How To Post Messages in Arabic in Facebook and Twitter?
There is no greater joy in the world than in sharing our thoughts and feelings in our mother tongue. But, the device keyboard is not of great help in doing this.
This app - TYPE IN ARABIC - app comes to your rescue and helps you to communicate with your world in your language.
Using this app you can type your text in English and get the text converted to Arabic language. You can share the transliterated text through SMS, Email, Chat or Social Media.
1.) Type your text in English in the text area using the keyboard of your device. (You can also use external
2.) After entering your text, press Space Bar. If you are not sure about the converted text, look for the suggestions
that appear in the drop down.
3.) The text, transliterated, appears on the text area.
4.) Share the converted text through Email, Chat, Social Media, or SMS, using the Share button.
5.) This app is easy to use and meant for using when connected to the web. Supported by unobtrusive ads.
NOTE: This app does not work neatly with KitKat 4.4 Android devices. Use in Android 4.4 only if you are using a keyboard other than the default device keyboard.
For Sharing In Apps Like Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp etc Where The Message Does Not Get Pasted Automatically:
a.) Type the text and after you get the full text in Arabic, press Share button. Then press the Clipboard button.
b.) The text gets copied.
c.) Go to your app. Press for a few seconds (long press) the area where you want to paste Arabic text.
d.) Paste button appears and touch it. Your text is posted to the app.
ATTRIBUTION: This app is based on the transliteration codes and APIs of Google™. Google™ is not associated with this product or with the developer in any way. Neither Google™ nor this developer is responsible or liable for any errors, if any, that may appear in the transliteration process. All we, developers, want to do is to help people express better in their language tapping the great potential of the Google™ Transliterate APIs.
If you like this app, please post your comments here, and if you have a suggestion or criticism to make, please send the same to us by email !
Have your signatures and frequently used phrases for 1-click easy access.
Customize your keyboard for your style of chatting and texting.
Shortcut Keys is designed for people who spend too much time and effort typing. That means you!
A brilliant clock module makes typing times fast and easy.
Type dates like you do when you book a flight - by clicking a calendar. No need to write everything out. You can even get the calendar module to show you your availability as you type… no need to switch between apps in order to arrange a meet up.
LANGUAGES: English, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese, German, Italian, French, Hindi, Turkish, Arabic
Be patient, it takes some time to get used to a new idea like this. So please be generous with stars :)
Install takes several steps - if you've never installed a keyboard app get instructions from www.siine.com/
Siine works with e-mail, Facebook, WhatsApp, chat, Twitter or anywhere you need to type on your phone! Check it out, experiment, and if you enjoy it we love getting some stars and your feedback ;)
Android Versions: 2.3 and up (including 4.2 Jelly Bean)
* Shortcuts - Fully-customizable icons for super-fast shortcuts for greetings such as “Hey man, how’s it going?” to “Cool, talk to you soon”
* A built-in Clock and Calendar lets you text about time and dates easier than ever before!
* Stress Message screen for when you’re in a rush. Text “Sorry, can’t talk now. Call you right back” with only a couple taps of the keyboard.
* Personalized Emoticons - Love Emoticons? Siine lets you create your very own!
* Sexy Delete – Delete text fast with the wiggle of your finger – ohh la la!
“Think there’s only one way to type on your phone? Think again.” TechCrunch, October 2011
“Siine's 'emoticons on steroids' inject personality to text-based messages” WiredUK, February 2012
Siine Keyboard may collect the following information from users:
• Anonymous crash and usage statistics: This is aimed at debugging potential application faults
• Anonymous usage statistics: This information is collected in order to improve the product and the service discovery
Siine team is committed to offer the best services to its users while protecting and securing data privacy. In that scope, Siine Keyboard:
• DOES NOT store or collect keystroke, key pressed
• DOES NOT store or collect data input in password fields
• DOES NOT store or collect data input in credit card fields
• DOES NOT store or collect any message content
• DOES NOT store or collect sender or recipient of any communication in any application
• DOES NOT collect the content of customized Siine key. Siine keys content is stored locally on device
Have Malik read aloud texts from your e-book, navigation, translation and other apps in a male Arabic, high quality and natural-sounding voice powered by SVOX.
When combined with TTS-enabled apps, Malik can:
- give directions, allowing you to keep your eyes on the road while you're driving
- read a notification containing the caller / sender's name, and read the content of an incoming call / sms / mms / email
- read aloud your favorite e-books or pdf documents
- help you learn Arabic by reading aloud the correct pronunciation
and much more… the possibilities are limitless!
Browse http://svoxmobilevoices.wordpress.com for a list of compatible apps and voice demos.
NEW! Pronunciation correction feature: correct the default output according to your preferences!
== INSTRUCTIONS ==
1. Install and run the voice app once
2. Install free SVOX Classic Text-to-Speech Engine
3. Go to Android Settings -> Voice Input & Output -> Text-to-Speech settings.
Activate SvoxClassic at the bottom of the screen.
Select SvoxClassic as the Default Engine.
4. Run the voice app, click “Continue”, then follow the instructions.
5. Your SVOX Voice main screen will be now visible. Don’t forget to try the new pronunciations correction feature (‘pencil’ icon)!
6. Download other free / paid apps to combine our voice with. For example, you could try: Google Navigation (on Android 2.2 and later, only with Navigation < 5.9), Moon+ Reader PRO, Voice Actions Plus, TalkToMe Classic, Book Speech Audio Books, Transzilla, Good Morning, WakeVoice...
Browse http://svoxmobilevoices.wordpress.com/faq/ for a list of frequently asked questions.
And now … enjoy your new SVOX voice!
== PRONUNCIATION CORRECTION FEATURE - HOW TO ==
1. Run the voice app
2. Click on the ‘pencil’ icon. The pronunciation correction screen will now be shown.
3. Tap on the Android menu key and select ‘Help’
== NOTES ==
1. Google Navigation requires that the Text-to-Speech voice matches the phone language. You can change the phone language in Android Settings -> Language & keyboard -> Select language
Compatible with Google Navigation version < 5.9
2. On Android 2.1 and earlier, only some apps, like Google Translation, support changing voices.
More from developer
3 niveaux de difficultés vous sont proposés : facile, moyen et difficile.
Chaque partie gagnée vous permet d’accumuler des points pour chaque niveau.
La longueur des mots varie entre 5 et 20 caractères.
La base contient 20 273 mots.
For example: "salam 3alikoum" will be transliterated in سلام عليكم
Use your keyboard Azerty or Qwerty to write in Arabic :)
You will be able to share your sentences in Arabic via SMS, email or from any other application