I love the games, but it can be better. There is a function that turns off the alarm when you pick up the phone to let you play. And here the user can cheat: if you slightly shake the phone, the alarm turns off and the game starts. Then you can return to sleep and leave the game running. Nothing happens. It is very tempting in the morning. I think the alarm should start ringing again if you lose the game too many times, or if you wait too much time before completing the game. Furthermore, the snooze button is only in the notification area: is not comfortable to press.
I liked it so much I even installed it on my new phone. Lately the alarm only vibrates, now I've been late for multiple occasions. I have gone through my settings, changed the music, and made new alarms hopeing to reset it, I even reinstalled with no luck.
Recently started being very unreliable. Games would not respond,alarm would not sound. Used to be fantastic but something recent has messed it up. Running on a S7 edge. Once fixed, easily 5 stars.
Recent update has seemed to break everything, now every time an alarm goes off the app crashes but continues ringing, extremely irritating, brilliant app before this
please add option to duplicate alarms settings (exept the note) or that when you add new alarm, its settings will be coped from the lest alarm or a personal setting
Makes sure I wake up, thanks to the mini games. Kudos to devs! 👌
*** Get premium version code for free at our FB page!
- Challenging new game: Memorize pattern
- Like us on FB to get Crossroads for free
- Users have spoken: Alarms cannot be dismissed through notifications during the game, or snoozed if there are no snoozes remaining
- App crashing when Playlist selected bug solved, note that the playlist has to be created in Google Play Music
- Getting into the app through lock screen notification bug fixed
- Performance improved