Z41 Remote puts your fingertips via a secure connection all the information of your Z41 touch panel and lets you interact with your home remotely, accessing full functionality from your mobile device. Discover it!
So you can control your alarm system time- and location-independent via WLAN or GPRS / UMTS.
This App enables you to remote control your system, as well as arming or disarming it. Pre-configured inputs and outputs can also be controlled directly and a change of its states can be seen life in the App.
Via user-definable buttons in the App and macros in the panel, even very complex actions can be triggered quick and easy. Additionally, panel states and inputs can be visualized by free configurable, simulated LED status indicators.
Due to the simple, user-friendly interface and the familiar keypad emulation, you will find it very easy to get along with this application.
- One App can manage any number of panels
- 4 user groups per system definable for a flexible assignment of access rights
- AES encrypted communication
- Many possibilities for panel control activities over macros, triggered by buttons on the Apps button page
- Free configurable LED and button page
Brief description of operation:
- At the beginning, the user group has to be selected and the associated key for the panel connection has to be entered
- Now a name and the connection address (IP address or URL) must be entered
- After connecting to the panel, the pages to be displayed and an initial page can be selected
- These settings must be done once per system, but are changeable at any time via the configuration menu
- Alarm panel (MB12, 561-MB24/48/100) equipped with DS 6750, DS 6700 (with V04.XX) or DS 7700 (with V06.XX)
- DS 6750, DS 6700 (V04.XX) or DS 7700 (V06.XX) as standalone device
- DS 6750/DS 6700/DS 7700 with Ethernet connection and access to WLAN or Internet
- Android-Version 2.1 or later on the smartphone / tablet
- View your overall system and connectivity state
- Arm and disarm your system
- View status of individual zones (open, closed, low battery, temperature, etc.)
- View live camera feeds
- View event history by date and event type
- View and control connected thermostat(s) settings for cooling and heating
- Control installed lighting devices
Note: The Android application features may vary depending on the devices installed in your home.
- New app icon
- Updated device icons
- Pinch to zoom in and out on videos
Requires Compatible Android Device with versions 2.3-4.4.
Here’s an idea…
Why not re-use your old android smartphone as alarm system device?
How it works
The first time you install Home security alarm widget on your old smartphone it asks you to enter a password and a phone number to alert in case of burglary. You may enter more than one phone numbers in the configuration screen.
You fix the phone behind your main door and arm the alarm with a simple click on the widget before you leave your home. After you click on the widget you have 30 seconds to close the door. You can increase this delay in the configuration screen. From this moment on the motion sensor is activated.
As soon as the door is opened it asks you to enter the password. The count down starts: you have 10 seconds to enter the correct password. You can increase this delay in the configuration screen. If you enter a wrong password or if the time is up Home security alarm will call all the phone numbers in the widget’s phone book one by one.
Lock: Arms the alarm and enables the motion detector. This will allow you to receive a phone call to all the numbers of your choice as soon as the door is opened by a non authorized person.
Unlock: Deactivates the motion detector.
Remote control: Arming and disarming the alarm from remote is also possible. You just have to make a phone call from a configured number.
How to install
Download Home security alarm widget from Google play
From your home screen click on the menu button.
Select Personalize -> Widget
Select Home security alarm from the list
Click on the Configuration button on the top-right of your widget to enter the mobile phone(s) to alert in case of burglary and create a password.
Due to a bug in android 4.0 devices, if you don’t find the widget on the list, restart the phone.
Turn your phone into an anti-burglary device
This widget is designed to be installed on a dedicated device and not on a device you use in your everyday life to make phone calls, send text etc. Here are some suggestions on how to prepare your anti-burglary device:
The screen timeout should be disabled when the widget is in lock mode to be able to detect movement. This is done automatically when you click on the config button. To save battery life the brightness is set to its lower level and the automatic brightness is disabled.
The ringtone mode should be set to silent at all times. This is done automatically when you click on the config button. This will improve security and protect your phone from potential thieves.
We suggest you uninstall all apps and widgets. This way you’ll extend battery life, plus, you don’t need them any more.
Turn off screen animations, live wallpapers, and other eye candy features
Switch-Off Auto Sync Option of Gmail, Google Calendar, Facebook, Twitter etc…
Switch off WI-FI, Bluetooth and 4G. Only the GPS should be on but don’t worry, it will only consumes battery when you ask for the GPS position with your Bike anti-theft remote.
The SimpliSafe Home Security app lets you monitor and control your SimpliSafe security system from anywhere in the world.
Please Note: This app requires that you have a SimpliSafe2 system. The remote management features require that you subscribe to our Interactive (online command) monitoring plan. For more information, please visit SimpliSafe.com or call us at 1-888-957-4675.
With the SimpliSafe Home Security App, you can:
• Lose the nagging worry about forgetting to arm your security system. Arm/Disarm from anywhere in the world: your car, office, or a bungalow in Bali.
• Know your kids are home safe after-school. This app will tell you anytime someone has entered and disarmed your security system, so you’ll know when the kids came home.
• Avoid damage from leaks and or floods, with flood sensor alerts right on your phone.
• Prevent burst pipes with temperature monitoring of your home (or homes).
• Keep an eye on the babysitter, pet sitter, gardener, or house cleaner. Your app’s event log will identify who’s entering your home and when.
• Monitor access to sensitive areas of your home like medicine and alcohol cabinets, gun safes and your master bedroom closet, by viewing app event log.
SimpliSafe Inc. offers affordable wireless security systems to homeowners, businesses and renters, without contracts, phonelines, or expensive fees. With SimpliSafe Home Security, you can also receive real-time email and text messages for all your alarm activity. You'll also benefit from the peace of mind of 24/7 LIVE alarm monitoring, which means that our trained alarm monitoring professionals will call you and the police if ever there is an alarm at your home.
For any questions, or if you'd like to learn more about SimpliSafe's wireless security systems, visit us at SimpliSafe.com or call us at 1-888-957-4675
This application is currently in Beta, with new features to be released soon. Please send your feedback to us at http://simplisafe.com/contact-us
- Remote arm and disarm
- Real-time text and email alerts when alarms are triggered and motion is detected*
- Remote video monitoring*
- Lighting and thermostat control*
- Wi-Fi or 4G cellular internet connection
- Android phone or tablet running Android 4.0.2 and higher
- XFINITY Home service
- Comcast ID or Comcast.net email address and password (Need your Comcast ID? go to http://customer.comcast.com/help-and-support/xfinity-apps/get-your-comcast-id-or-user-name/)
*Purchase of additional hardware may be required
Disclaimer: Not available in all areas. Restrictions apply. Service and equipment sold separately. Services and features vary based on service package.
""WatchDoing"" service can simply transform your smartphone or a webcam into a security camera
Also you can monitor your computer, POS, and DID using your smartphone anytime, anywhere.
Most of the features are free, free, free!!!
- Smartphone to security camera.
- baby camera, pet camera,
- Blackbox, Motion detection, Sound detection, Cloud storage(Onedrive).
- Zombi mode
We support android, iPhone and Windows PC!
[[Easy to follow]]
[[The easiest way to create CCTV]]
1. Searching ""WatchDoing CCTV"" in smartphones(home, shop, office...).
2. Join and log in. Push play button.
3. Put smartphone, suitable location using.
4. In my smartphone, searching ""WatchDoing Viewer"".
5. Just log in. You can see security camera on anytime, anywhere.
FEATURES LIST(WatchDoing viewer)
- Facebook login
- Screeen SNS
- Security camera blackbox
- Security camera motion detection
- Security camera sound detection
- Save to cloud storage.
- Security password(restrict shutdown)
- Start program(on start windows os)
- Select multi screen.(webcam1...webcamN/monitor1...monotorN/Gallery folder)
- Transfer voice, text, warning.
- Share screen(Facebook, Twitter, SMS, Mail...)
- Save screen.
- Push alram(in case motion or sound detection).
- Remote agent management
- Language(English, Korean, Japanese, Chinese)
Service Contact :
Black box, a local viewer improvements
Submain tutorial image updates
Best tip to get rid of the top banner
CCTV feature advanced
Update billing services
Note: This app requires a compatible system and an interactive Alarm.com service plan. Feature availability varies based on system, equipment, and service plan. Visit www.alarm.com for more information.
✓ See what’s happening at your property
✓ Arm or disarm your security panel
✓ Watch live video and recorded clips from your security cameras
✓ Turn on or off lights
✓ Set the ideal temperature
✓ Lock or unlock doors
✓ View images of important activity captured by Alarm.com image sensors
✓ Search your complete system event history
✓ And much more!
With Alarm.com, you can also receive real-time email, text message, and push notifications for the specific events that matter to you. Beyond important emergency related events, you can also immediately know when:
• Your kids get home from school
• You left for work or vacation and forgot to arm your system
• The housekeeper arrives or leaves
• The garage door is left open
• The dog walker or cat sitter arrives
• There's flooding or a water leak in your basement
• Your children open your medicine or liquor cabinets
• Someone changes your thermostat settings
• Your security system is disarmed (and who disarmed it)
• Someone attempts to log into your account
• And much more!
Myfox is a connected solution for the security, surveillance and control of your home or professional premises.
This app allows you to get remote control of your alarm system, as well as your lights, appliances and shutters. You can also trigger scenarios and view the historical activity of your system.
Try our demonstration access with email@example.com as login and demo14789 as password.
Home Security Checklist is a thorough checklist for checking your home Security!
Make sure that you are your loved ones are safe by regularly inspecting your security features.
The Checklist is complete with sections for interior and exterior security and filled with helpful hints and ideas for making your property safer.
As you walk through your property check off the items as to whether they are satisfactory or need to be done. When you are done checking your property, email a professional pdf report with all the information to yourself, or anyone else as a reminder of tasks that need to be completed or repairs/modifications that need to be made.
NoticeWare Corporation provides Home Inspection Software to the Home Inspection Industry including NoticeWare Reporter Desktop and NoticeWare Reporter Mobile. Other products include Mold Reporter Pro, Pool and Spa Reporter Pro, Rental Inspect Pro and Rental Inspect - Tenant.
NoticeWare also provides custom branded applications to many Industry Professionals. If you are interested in branding this app, contact Noticeware at firstname.lastname@example.org
Get NoticeWare... Get Noticed!
See a full feature list at www.noticeware.com
To use the full functionality of BabyCam will need two phones with this application installed.
The first mobile phone should be located close to the baby and will be responsible for record video.
Parents will have the second mobile and will can see live what the other mobile phone is recording. You will also have the ability to turn on / off camera flash remotely, ideal in dark situations and activate a notification system, whereby the mobile notify you if it detects your baby begins to cry.
Both mobile phones will connect them automatically and transparently to the user.
Additionally you can view the video via the web browser from your PC or other mobile device (notifications and audio not available).
Be advised to have plugged in the phone that will be responsible for recording the baby, because the application requires many resources and battery could be spent in a few hours. The application will continue running the screen is off, but will stop working if closed, as it can not be kept open in the background due to Android limitations of camera-related.
using AES encryption and provides quick & easy access using a simple password or a secret question/answer.
Safe Notes stores all your data on the sd card instead of taking up valuable internal memory.
This is quick and simple note pad, you can save memo, email, message, shopping list, Account passwords
and Any Secret notes. Secure Notes provides a simple interface and taking a note very easier with good usability.
- very minimal UI and easy usability
- Password Protect Program
- Encrypt/Decrypt Note
- Sorting notes (a-z, date)
- All notes stored in memory card not phone memory
- If you want you can Share with your friends
- Optimised for HD tablets
In case if you forget your passwords we will send you to your registered e-mail id.
GET_ACCOUNTS permission is get user e-mail id for sending password.
Q : Where is backed up notes data at sd card?
A : /data/innorriorsnotes on sdcard
Q: I forgot my password, how can I change it?
A: Notes screen -> Settings -> change Password -> type new password
If you have any comments or feature suggestions, please let us know at email@example.com. We are always
working to improve our applications and welcome your suggestions on how to make our applications better.
- Love us? Like us! : http://facebook.com/innorriors
- Twitter addict? Follow us : http://twitter.com/innorriors
- Stay updated : http://www.innorriors.com
1. Avoid Technology Jargon
You can easily manage all your smart objects, automation devices, sensors and more Internet Things from a single point of control.
2. No Configuration Hassle
You can manage and operate a wide range of embedded devices while minimizing integration costs.
3. Facilitating Your Automations
You can control and manage your house energy usage more efficiently.
How it works:
You started unboxing your brand new smart product or you just want to give your already smart environment an intelligence lift up. You’ve done the first step!
Let Sensorflare see your supported devices, products and services. It will take a few moments to connect them and create your profile.
Sensorflare analyzes your interactions and proposes intelligence solutions. You just focus on the real world experiences.
With the touch of one button you can turn off every light in your home, share music throughout each room, adjust the temperature, set the alarm, and more. Integrate TVs, music, lighting, shades, door locks, security, heating and cooling systems and control them all from the device you always carry.
• Rich, stunning HD graphics
• Entirely customizable user interface
• Control virtually any system in your home
• Control from within the home or away from home
• View home security cameras on your Android device
• Supports a customized portrait and landscape modes
• Intercom with IP phone systems, touch screens and other mobile devices
The Crestron app communicates via Wi-Fi or 3G to keep you connected while at home, at the office or anywhere in the world. The app talks directly to a Crestron home control system implemented by an authorized dealer. Use the GUI you see here or create your own custom one. Download the app for a free demo interface, the full version is available with an in-app purchase.
When it comes to your home and your life, you don't settle for anything but the very best. You want everything to be complete, easy and worry-free. That's what a true home automation solution should be, and that's what you get with Crestron. Easily control everything in your home, room-by-room, using our ultra-cool touch screens and remotes, or anytime, anywhere from your favorite smart device.
Please Note: A Crestron system and Smart GraphicsTM UI are required to take advantage of these features, please contact your authorized Crestron integrator for implementation.