This app gives you the ability to:
- Arm and disarm your home’s security system remotely
- Receive text message and email alerts about important ADT Pulse-related events
- View live video of your home or business from your AndroidTM smartphone
- Control and monitor any thermostats and lights you have connected to the ADT Pulse system
To use this app, you must be an ADT customer and subscriber to ADT Pulse service.
License information available at www.ADT.com or by calling 800.ADT.ASAP®. FL: EF0001121
©2012 ADT. All rights reserved. ADT, the ADT logo, ADT Always There, 800.ADT.ASAP and PULSE are marks and/or registered trademarks of ADT Services AG and are used under license. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
MYCiTY Smart Home is a recognized brand for smart home solution. It is a combination of Controls, CCTV Camera, Door Access and Alarm System. Lifestyle, Convenience & Security are able to create by a single solution. Visit www.mycity.my for more information.
Home Security Checklist is a thorough checklist for checking your home Security!
Make sure that you are your loved ones are safe by regularly inspecting your security features.
The Checklist is complete with sections for interior and exterior security and filled with helpful hints and ideas for making your property safer.
As you walk through your property check off the items as to whether they are satisfactory or need to be done. When you are done checking your property, email a professional pdf report with all the information to yourself, or anyone else as a reminder of tasks that need to be completed or repairs/modifications that need to be made.
NoticeWare Corporation provides Home Inspection Software to the Home Inspection Industry including NoticeWare Reporter Desktop and NoticeWare Reporter Mobile. Other products include Mold Reporter Pro, Pool and Spa Reporter Pro, Rental Inspect Pro and Rental Inspect - Tenant.
NoticeWare also provides custom branded applications to many Industry Professionals. If you are interested in branding this app, contact Noticeware at email@example.com
Get NoticeWare... Get Noticed!
See a full feature list at www.noticeware.com
""WatchDoing"" service can simply transform your smartphone or a webcam into a security camera
Also you can monitor your computer, POS, and DID using your smartphone anytime, anywhere.
Most of the features are free, free, free!!!
- Smartphone to security camera.
- baby camera, pet camera,
- Blackbox, Motion detection, Sound detection, Cloud storage(Onedrive).
- Zombi mode
We support android, iPhone and Windows PC!
[[Easy to follow]]
[[The easiest way to create CCTV]]
1. Searching ""WatchDoing CCTV"" in smartphones(home, shop, office...).
2. Join and log in. Push play button.
3. Put smartphone, suitable location using.
4. In my smartphone, searching ""WatchDoing Viewer"".
5. Just log in. You can see security camera on anytime, anywhere.
FEATURES LIST(WatchDoing viewer)
- Facebook login
- Screeen SNS
- Security camera blackbox
- Security camera motion detection
- Security camera sound detection
- Save to cloud storage.
- Security password(restrict shutdown)
- Start program(on start windows os)
- Select multi screen.(webcam1...webcamN/monitor1...monotorN/Gallery folder)
- Transfer voice, text, warning.
- Share screen(Facebook, Twitter, SMS, Mail...)
- Save screen.
- Push alram(in case motion or sound detection).
- Remote agent management
- Language(English, Korean, Japanese, Chinese)
Service Contact :
Black box, a local viewer improvements
Submain tutorial image updates
Best tip to get rid of the top banner
CCTV feature advanced
Update billing services
Here is what you will discover inside...
★ Home Security - The top ten home security systems - how to shop for one and identifying different features and benefits.
★ Patrol Security Services – Find out how to hire a service like this and what to expect.
★ Video Surveillance – How video surveillance can help protect you and your family including a nanny cam.
★ When You Go On Vacation - What to do when you are away. Is it wise to hire a house sitter?
★ Firearms – An objective overview of firearms for protection.
★ Installing a Safe In Your Home – How to shop for a safe and an overview of the different types that are available.
★ Home Detectors – Smoke detectors, radon detectors, burglar alarms, carbon monoxide – how are you supposed to know what you need? There’s an entire chapter that covers detectors.
★ Disaster Preparedness – No one wants to think about the possibility of a disaster occurring whether natural or man-made but are you prepared? Don’t take chances - learn what you need to have ready at a moments notice.
★ Poison Control – Every kitchen, bathroom, laundry room and garage is a potential center for poisons. Learn what you need to know to keep you and your family safe.
★ Your Children and Predators – Unfortunately, predators are around every corner. Even your own home isn’t safe from online predators. Learn what to tell your children and some suggestion you may not have thought of yourself.
★ Safety For Single Moms – Women alone are more susceptible to danger, especially when they have children. A single parent has two roles to play and balancing them can be a challenge. Learn about what you can do to make life a bit easier.
★ Your Car – In addition to keeping your car maintained, there are specific situations that can place you at risk. Learn what they are so you can avoid them.
★ Modern Day Locks – Back in your grand parents day a simple hook and eye on the screen door was about all the protection you needed. Not anymore. Get the scoop on the latest modern day locks.
★ General Home Safety Tips
★ and much, Much More!
Make your home safe today!
*** On Sale Now! (Normal Price $16.99) ***
Get it now before promotion ends!
Here’s an idea…
Why not re-use your old android smartphone as alarm system device?
How it works
The first time you install Home security alarm widget on your old smartphone it asks you to enter a password and a phone number to alert in case of burglary. You may enter more than one phone numbers in the configuration screen.
You fix the phone behind your main door and arm the alarm with a simple click on the widget before you leave your home. After you click on the widget you have 30 seconds to close the door. You can increase this delay in the configuration screen. From this moment on the motion sensor is activated.
As soon as the door is opened it asks you to enter the password. The count down starts: you have 10 seconds to enter the correct password. You can increase this delay in the configuration screen. If you enter a wrong password or if the time is up Home security alarm will call all the phone numbers in the widget’s phone book one by one.
Lock: Arms the alarm and enables the motion detector. This will allow you to receive a phone call to all the numbers of your choice as soon as the door is opened by a non authorized person.
Unlock: Deactivates the motion detector.
Remote control: Arming and disarming the alarm from remote is also possible. You just have to make a phone call from a configured number.
How to install
Download Home security alarm widget from Google play
From your home screen click on the menu button.
Select Personalize -> Widget
Select Home security alarm from the list
Click on the Configuration button on the top-right of your widget to enter the mobile phone(s) to alert in case of burglary and create a password.
Due to a bug in android 4.0 devices, if you don’t find the widget on the list, restart the phone.
Turn your phone into an anti-burglary device
This widget is designed to be installed on a dedicated device and not on a device you use in your everyday life to make phone calls, send text etc. Here are some suggestions on how to prepare your anti-burglary device:
The screen timeout should be disabled when the widget is in lock mode to be able to detect movement. This is done automatically when you click on the config button. To save battery life the brightness is set to its lower level and the automatic brightness is disabled.
The ringtone mode should be set to silent at all times. This is done automatically when you click on the config button. This will improve security and protect your phone from potential thieves.
We suggest you uninstall all apps and widgets. This way you’ll extend battery life, plus, you don’t need them any more.
Turn off screen animations, live wallpapers, and other eye candy features
Switch-Off Auto Sync Option of Gmail, Google Calendar, Facebook, Twitter etc…
Switch off WI-FI, Bluetooth and 4G. Only the GPS should be on but don’t worry, it will only consumes battery when you ask for the GPS position with your Bike anti-theft remote.
The SimpliSafe Home Security app lets you monitor and control your SimpliSafe security system from anywhere in the world.
Please Note: This app requires that you have a SimpliSafe2 system. The remote management features require that you subscribe to our Interactive (online command) monitoring plan. For more information, please visit SimpliSafe.com or call us at 1-888-957-4675.
With the SimpliSafe Home Security App, you can:
• Lose the nagging worry about forgetting to arm your security system. Arm/Disarm from anywhere in the world: your car, office, or a bungalow in Bali.
• Know your kids are home safe after-school. This app will tell you anytime someone has entered and disarmed your security system, so you’ll know when the kids came home.
• Avoid damage from leaks and or floods, with flood sensor alerts right on your phone.
• Prevent burst pipes with temperature monitoring of your home (or homes).
• Keep an eye on the babysitter, pet sitter, gardener, or house cleaner. Your app’s event log will identify who’s entering your home and when.
• Monitor access to sensitive areas of your home like medicine and alcohol cabinets, gun safes and your master bedroom closet, by viewing app event log.
SimpliSafe Inc. offers affordable wireless security systems to homeowners, businesses and renters, without contracts, phonelines, or expensive fees. With SimpliSafe Home Security, you can also receive real-time email and text messages for all your alarm activity. You'll also benefit from the peace of mind of 24/7 LIVE alarm monitoring, which means that our trained alarm monitoring professionals will call you and the police if ever there is an alarm at your home.
For any questions, or if you'd like to learn more about SimpliSafe's wireless security systems, visit us at SimpliSafe.com or call us at 1-888-957-4675
This application is currently in Beta, with new features to be released soon. Please send your feedback to us at http://simplisafe.com/contact-us
Requirement: Compatible Honeywell security system with a subscription to Honeywell Total Connect 2.0 Remote Interactive Services. Please contact your security professional for additional information.
• Arm or disarm your security system
• Turn lights off or on
• Adjust thermostat temperature
• Unlock or lock doors
• View live video and recorded clips from your Honeywell Total Connect cameras
• Wi-Fi® Signal strength indicators for Honeywell Total Connect cameras
• Create and control automated scenes for convenience and energy savings
• Create users and manage their security system user codes
• Language support for: Latin American Spanish, French Canadian, Brazilian Portuguese
• Receive email and text alerts about selected events in your home or business, such as extreme temperature changes, motion detected in restricted areas, movement of valuable items and more.
*** NOTE – For existing Total Connect™ users that are already using Total Connect™ (The version with the red icon), this version of Total Connect 2.0™ (Blue Icon) will not work with your existing security system hardware. Please contact your security professional for additional information. Honeywell will support and maintain both versions (Red and Blue) of this application ***
- View your overall system and connectivity state
- Arm and disarm your system
- View status of individual zones (open, closed, low battery, temperature, etc.)
- View live camera feeds
- View event history by date and event type
- View and control connected thermostat(s) settings for cooling and heating
- Control installed lighting devices
Note: The Android application features may vary depending on the devices installed in your home.
Key features include:
- Remote arm and disarm
- Real-time text and email alerts when alarms are triggered and motion is detected*
- Remote video monitoring*
- Lighting and thermostat control*
*Purchase of additional hardware may be required
Disclaimer: Not available in all areas. Restrictions apply. Service and equipment sold separately. Services and features vary based on service package.
- Wi-Fi or 4G cellular internet connection
- Android phone or tablet running Android 4.0.2 and higher
- XFINITY Home service
- Comcast ID or Comcast.net email address and password (Need your Comcast ID? go to http://customer.comcast.com/help-and-support/xfinity-apps/get-your-comcast-id-or-user-name/)
Copyright 2014 Comcast
using AES encryption and provides quick & easy access using a simple password or a secret question/answer.
Safe Notes stores all your data on the sd card instead of taking up valuable internal memory.
This is quick and simple note pad, you can save memo, email, message, shopping list, Account passwords
and Any Secret notes. Secure Notes provides a simple interface and taking a note very easier with good usability.
- very minimal UI and easy usability
- Password Protect Program
- Encrypt/Decrypt Note
- Sorting notes (a-z, date)
- All notes stored in memory card not phone memory
- If you want you can Share with your friends
- Optimised for HD tablets
Q : Where is backed up notes data at sd card?
A : /data/innorriorsnotes on sdcard
Q: I forgot my password, how can I change it?
A: Notes screen -> Settings -> change Password -> type new password
If you have any comments or feature suggestions, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are always
working to improve our applications and welcome your suggestions on how to make our applications better.
website : www.innorriors.com
- View your overall system and connectivity state
- Arm and disarm your system
- View live cameras
- View event history
- View and control your thermostat
- Control your connected lights
Note: Android application features are dictated by the system features enabled and installed in your home
Web portal for controlling your system: https://security.comporium.com/subscriberPortal/login.jsp
With the Slomins app you can secure and protect your home while on-the-go.
Slomin's Shield customers can:
- Control and manage your Slomin’s security systems.
- Control and view your Slomin’s video surveillance cameras.
For more information about Slomin's or for license information, please visit www.slomins.com or call 1-800-ALARM ME.