Z41 Remote puts your fingertips via a secure connection all the information of your Z41 touch panel and lets you interact with your home remotely, accessing full functionality from your mobile device. Discover it!
The SimpliSafe Home Security app lets you monitor and control your SimpliSafe security system from anywhere in the world.
Please Note: This app requires that you have a SimpliSafe2 system. The remote management features require that you subscribe to our Interactive (online command) monitoring plan. For more information, please visit SimpliSafe.com or call us at 1-888-957-4675.
With the SimpliSafe Home Security App, you can:
• Lose the nagging worry about forgetting to arm your security system. Arm/Disarm from anywhere in the world: your car, office, or a bungalow in Bali.
• Know your kids are home safe after-school. This app will tell you anytime someone has entered and disarmed your security system, so you’ll know when the kids came home.
• Avoid damage from leaks and or floods, with flood sensor alerts right on your phone.
• Prevent burst pipes with temperature monitoring of your home (or homes).
• Keep an eye on the babysitter, pet sitter, gardener, or house cleaner. Your app’s event log will identify who’s entering your home and when.
• Monitor access to sensitive areas of your home like medicine and alcohol cabinets, gun safes and your master bedroom closet, by viewing app event log.
SimpliSafe Inc. offers affordable wireless security systems to homeowners, businesses and renters, without contracts, phonelines, or expensive fees. With SimpliSafe Home Security, you can also receive real-time email and text messages for all your alarm activity. You'll also benefit from the peace of mind of 24/7 LIVE alarm monitoring, which means that our trained alarm monitoring professionals will call you and the police if ever there is an alarm at your home.
For any questions, or if you'd like to learn more about SimpliSafe's wireless security systems, visit us at SimpliSafe.com or call us at 1-888-957-4675
This application is currently in Beta, with new features to be released soon. Please send your feedback to us at http://simplisafe.com/contact-us
- Remote arm and disarm
- Real-time text and email alerts when alarms are triggered and motion is detected*
- Remote video monitoring*
- Lighting and thermostat control*
- Wi-Fi or 4G cellular internet connection
- Android phone or tablet running Android 4.0.2 and higher
- XFINITY Home service
- Comcast ID or Comcast.net email address and password (Need your Comcast ID? go to http://customer.comcast.com/help-and-support/xfinity-apps/get-your-comcast-id-or-user-name/)
*Purchase of additional hardware may be required
Disclaimer: Not available in all areas. Restrictions apply. Service and equipment sold separately. Services and features vary based on service package.
- View your overall system and connectivity state
- Arm and disarm your system
- View status of individual zones (open, closed, low battery, temperature, etc.)
- View live camera feeds
- View event history by date and event type
- View and control connected thermostat(s) settings for cooling and heating
- Control installed lighting devices
Note: The Android application features may vary depending on the devices installed in your home.
- New app icon
- Updated device icons
- Pinch to zoom in and out on videos
Requires Compatible Android Device with versions 2.3-4.4.
This app gives you the ability to:
- Arm and disarm your home’s security system remotely
- Receive text message and email alerts about important ADT Pulse-related events
- View live video of your home or business from your AndroidTM smartphone
- Control and monitor any thermostats and lights you have connected to the ADT Pulse system
To use this app, you must be an ADT customer and subscriber to ADT Pulse service.
License information available at www.ADT.com or by calling 800.ADT.ASAP®. FL: EF0001121
©2012 ADT. All rights reserved. ADT, the ADT logo, ADT Always There, 800.ADT.ASAP and PULSE are marks and/or registered trademarks of ADT Services AG and are used under license. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Requirement: Compatible Honeywell security system with a subscription to Honeywell Total Connect 2.0 Remote Interactive Services. Please contact your security professional for additional information.
• Arm or disarm your security system
• Turn lights off or on
• Adjust thermostat temperature
• Unlock or lock doors
• View live video and recorded clips from your Honeywell Total Connect cameras
• Wi-Fi® Signal strength indicators for Honeywell Total Connect cameras
• Create and control automated scenes for convenience and energy savings
• Create users and manage their security system user codes
• Language support for: Latin American Spanish, French Canadian, Brazilian Portuguese
• Receive email and text alerts about selected events in your home or business, such as extreme temperature changes, motion detected in restricted areas, movement of valuable items and more.
*** NOTE – For existing Total Connect™ users that are already using Total Connect™ (The version with the red icon), this version of Total Connect 2.0™ (Blue Icon) will not work with your existing security system hardware. Please contact your security professional for additional information. Honeywell will support and maintain both versions (Red and Blue) of this application ***
Now with CTL support! (CTL users should download latest Qbus Serial Manager II Software v.5.37)
- Qbus CTD v3 or CTL module
- CTD firmware 5.11 or higher
Follow us on Twitter @nalolabs for updates!
More about Qbus: www.qbus.be
This book covers everything there is to know about home security systems.
You're going to discover so many things on how to use simple, brief and precise guidelines that will take you step-by-step to guide you about the types of home security systems that suit for your home!
Not only will you learn all the benefits and advantages of learning how to protect your home, but you'll also learn the extra bonus tips to actually teach people.
Here is just a sneak peak at what you’ll learn in The Supreme Guide To Home Security Systems:
★ Why Need a Home Security System?
★ Defining the Needs of Home Security
★ How to Safeguard Your Home & Stay Safe
★ Finding the Right Home Security System
★ Setting Up Your Home Security Checklist
★ Facts in Home Security
★ Taking Action in Home Security
★ The Innovative Solutions in Home Security
★ How to decide if Mace and/or Pepper Spray are for you?
★ Choosing Types of Detectors and Home Security System
★ Using Smoke and Heat Detectors for Fighting Fire
★ Additional Fighting Fire Tips
★ Choosing Other Types of Home Security
★ Purifying Your Home by Removing Chemicals for Complete Security
★ Tips to Use Your Home Security System
★ and much, Much More!
*** On Sale Now! (Normal Price $15.99) ***
Get it now before promotion ends!
using AES encryption and provides quick & easy access using a simple password or a secret question/answer.
Safe Notes stores all your data on the sd card instead of taking up valuable internal memory.
This is quick and simple note pad, you can save memo, email, message, shopping list, Account passwords
and Any Secret notes. Secure Notes provides a simple interface and taking a note very easier with good usability.
Don't delete the folder ".innorriorsnotes". your all notes stored in that folder, if you delete you will loose your notes which will never recover. If you are using any cleaner apps like clean master or cclean or anything, be aware of that, because those apps shows that folder ".innorriorsnotes" as a junk files, but the truth is, they are encrypted notes not junk files.
- very minimal UI and easy usability
- Password Protect Program
- Encrypt/Decrypt Note
- Sorting notes (a-z, date)
- All notes stored in memory card not phone memory
- If you want you can Share with your friends
- Optimised for HD tablets
In case if you forget your passwords we will send you to your registered e-mail id.
GET_ACCOUNTS permission is get user e-mail id for sending password.
Q : Where is backed up notes data at sd card?
A : /.innorriorsnotes on sdcard
Q: I forgot my password, how can I change it?
A: Notes screen -> Settings -> change Password -> type new password
If you have any comments or feature suggestions, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are always
working to improve our applications and welcome your suggestions on how to make our applications better.
- Love us? Like us! : http://facebook.com/innorriors
- Twitter addict? Follow us : http://twitter.com/innorriors
- Stay updated : http://www.innorriors.com
EmergenSee® Personal Security System's Patented Technology sends Live Streaming Video, Audio, GPS Location and Movement to Pre-Selected Contacts* when serious and potentially dangerous situations are encountered. EmergenSee is discreet, fast and easy to use. With just one tap of the app, contacts can immediately see, hear and follow the incident as it unfolds and effectively respond with situational awareness.
LIVE VIDEO & AUDIO
Once EmergenSee is launched, it streams live video and audio to a secure server that is instantly reviewed by your Pre-Selected Contacts.
EmergenSee’s unique Geo-Fencing technology and your smartphone’s GPS ensures that your Pre-Selected Contacts will be instantly and accurately notified of your exact location, when an incident starts.
Your phone’s GPS tracks your exact location. EmergenSee will be able to share your exact location information with your Pre-Selected Contacts, even if you’re on the move.
INSTANT ALERTS / CONTACTS ALERTED
A distress email with audio/visual alerts are instantly sent to Pre-Selected Contacts, when an incident occurs.
STEALTH MODE RECORDING
Stealth mode turns your smartphone’s screen black to give the illusion that it’s off. Meanwhile, EmergenSee continues to stream information to your emergency contacts until you’ve reached a secure location.
INSTANT TEXTING NOTIFICATIONS
In a particularly tense situation, you don’t want to draw unwanted attention to yourself by making a phone call. Instead, you launch EmergenSee, start an incident, and begin instant messaging with your Pre-Selected Contacts.
EmergenSee's Pre-Set Timer Alert - The Timer will Send Alert Notices to Pre-Selected Contacts, should something happen and you are unable to communicate.
With Professional Monitoring Center or Dispatcher Packages, Mass broadcast alerts to an entire network can prevent you from walking into harms way.
REAL-TIME TEXTING (CHAT)
With Professional Monitoring Center or Dispatcher Packages, two way texting communications is available.
* Pre-Selected Contacts: EmergenSee Professional Partners, 24/7 Monitoring Center Partners, K - 12 School, University Security, Corporate Security, Family and Friends..
Getting Started with EmergenSee:
* From Your Android device - Download EmergenSee from your App Store...
* Open the App, Create Your Account and Follow the on Screen Prompts...
* Choose Your EmergenSee Plan ...
* Add Your Pre-Selected Contacts* - Notify your contacts that you have added them...
* Run A Sample Test - To insure all functions are working properly.
""WatchDoing"" service can simply transform your smartphone or a webcam into a security camera
Also you can monitor your computer, POS, and DID using your smartphone anytime, anywhere.
Most of the features are free, free, free!!!
- Smartphone to security camera.
- baby camera, pet camera,
- Blackbox, Motion detection, Sound detection, Cloud storage(Onedrive).
- Zombi mode
We support android, iPhone and Windows PC!
[[Easy to follow]]
[[The easiest way to create CCTV]]
1. Searching ""WatchDoing CCTV"" in smartphones(home, shop, office...).
2. Join and log in. Push play button.
3. Put smartphone, suitable location using.
4. In my smartphone, searching ""WatchDoing Viewer"".
5. Just log in. You can see security camera on anytime, anywhere.
FEATURES LIST(WatchDoing viewer)
- Facebook login
- Screeen SNS
- Security camera blackbox
- Security camera motion detection
- Security camera sound detection
- Save to cloud storage.
- Security password(restrict shutdown)
- Start program(on start windows os)
- Select multi screen.(webcam1...webcamN/monitor1...monotorN/Gallery folder)
- Transfer voice, text, warning.
- Share screen(Facebook, Twitter, SMS, Mail...)
- Save screen.
- Push alram(in case motion or sound detection).
- Remote agent management
- Language(English, Korean, Japanese, Chinese)
Service Contact :
Added the Advertising banner.
Added the WatchDoing BIZ banner.
Note: This app requires a compatible system and an interactive Alarm.com service plan. Feature availability varies based on system, equipment, and service plan. Visit www.alarm.com for more information.
✓ See what’s happening at your property
✓ Arm or disarm your security panel
✓ Watch live video and recorded clips from your security cameras
✓ Turn on or off lights
✓ Set the ideal temperature
✓ Lock or unlock doors
✓ View images of important activity captured by Alarm.com image sensors
✓ Search your complete system event history
✓ And much more!
With Alarm.com, you can also receive real-time email, text message, and push notifications for the specific events that matter to you. Beyond important emergency related events, you can also immediately know when:
• Your kids get home from school
• You left for work or vacation and forgot to arm your system
• The housekeeper arrives or leaves
• The garage door is left open
• The dog walker or cat sitter arrives
• There's flooding or a water leak in your basement
• Your children open your medicine or liquor cabinets
• Someone changes your thermostat settings
• Your security system is disarmed (and who disarmed it)
• Someone attempts to log into your account
• And much more!
Knowing your home is protected provides peace of mind both when you are away and when you are at home. Security is important even if you have outstanding public safety agencies (police, fire, highway patrol, etc.) in your area.
When people think of protecting their homes, they often think of fancy expensive security systems with lots of bells and whistles. But if they don’t have proper knowledge for how to use these expensive things than these things are waste. You should have proper guidelines and tips for your home security.
Here at Home Security Tips we are provide best tips for secure you home with different ways.
Home Security Tips allow you to apply your own Home Security plan - one that suits your home architecture and location.
1) Great list of Home Security Tips.
2) User Friendly Navigation
3) Email any Tips to your friends and relatives.
4) No Internet connection required to read Home Security Tips.
We are constantly working on making the content and functionality of our apps better. We are always excited to hear from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please share with us at: http://apps-ticket.com
- Arm and disarm your system
- View/Record live camera feeds and Images
- Control connected thermostats and lights
- Lock and unlock connected door locks
- Enable and disable existing rules
- HD Camera support
- Check the current status of your system
- View system event history by date and filtered event type
- View individual zone states (open, closed, battery, temperature, etc.)
Note: This application’s features may vary depending on the devices installed in your home.
Supported State*: AZ, CA, CT, OH, OK, RI, AR, VA, NE, KS, GA, IA, NV, LA, FL
(* - Service not available in all areas)
To use this app, you must be a current Cox Home Life customer. Please call 1-877-404-2568 to sign up or learn more about Cox Home Life.