The SimpliSafe Home Security app lets you monitor and control your SimpliSafe security system from anywhere in the world.
Please Note: This app requires that you have a SimpliSafe2 system. The remote management features require that you subscribe to our Interactive (online command) monitoring plan. For more information, please visit SimpliSafe.com or call us at 1-888-957-4675.
With the SimpliSafe Home Security App, you can:
• Lose the nagging worry about forgetting to arm your security system. Arm/Disarm from anywhere in the world: your car, office, or a bungalow in Bali.
• Know your kids are home safe after-school. This app will tell you anytime someone has entered and disarmed your security system, so you’ll know when the kids came home.
• Avoid damage from leaks and or floods, with flood sensor alerts right on your phone.
• Prevent burst pipes with temperature monitoring of your home (or homes).
• Keep an eye on the babysitter, pet sitter, gardener, or house cleaner. Your app’s event log will identify who’s entering your home and when.
• Monitor access to sensitive areas of your home like medicine and alcohol cabinets, gun safes and your master bedroom closet, by viewing app event log.
SimpliSafe Inc. offers affordable wireless security systems to homeowners, businesses and renters, without contracts, phonelines, or expensive fees. With SimpliSafe Home Security, you can also receive real-time email and text messages for all your alarm activity. You'll also benefit from the peace of mind of 24/7 LIVE alarm monitoring, which means that our trained alarm monitoring professionals will call you and the police if ever there is an alarm at your home.
For any questions, or if you'd like to learn more about SimpliSafe's wireless security systems, visit us at SimpliSafe.com or call us at 1-888-957-4675
This application is currently in Beta, with new features to be released soon. Please send your feedback to us at http://simplisafe.com/contact-us
So you can control your alarm system time- and location-independent via WLAN or GPRS / UMTS.
This App enables you to remote control your system, as well as arming or disarming it. Pre-configured inputs and outputs can also be controlled directly and a change of its states can be seen life in the App.
Via user-definable buttons in the App and macros in the panel, even very complex actions can be triggered quick and easy. Additionally, panel states and inputs can be visualized by free configurable, simulated LED status indicators.
Due to the simple, user-friendly interface and the familiar keypad emulation, you will find it very easy to get along with this application.
- One App can manage any number of panels
- 4 user groups per system definable for a flexible assignment of access rights
- AES encrypted communication
- Many possibilities for panel control activities over macros, triggered by buttons on the Apps button page
- Free configurable LED and button page
Brief description of operation:
- At the beginning, the user group has to be selected and the associated key for the panel connection has to be entered
- Now a name and the connection address (IP address or URL) must be entered
- After connecting to the panel, the pages to be displayed and an initial page can be selected
- These settings must be done once per system, but are changeable at any time via the configuration menu
- Alarm panel (MB12, 561-MB24/48/100) equipped with DS 6750, DS 6700 (with V04.XX) or DS 7700 (with V06.XX)
- DS 6750, DS 6700 (V04.XX) or DS 7700 (V06.XX) as standalone device
- DS 6750/DS 6700/DS 7700 with Ethernet connection and access to WLAN or Internet
- Android-Version 2.1 or later on the smartphone / tablet
With the touch of one button you can turn off every light in your home, share music throughout each room, adjust the temperature, set the alarm, and more. Integrate TVs, music, lighting, shades, door locks, security, heating and cooling systems and control them all from the device you always carry.
• Rich, stunning HD graphics
• Entirely customizable user interface
• Control virtually any system in your home
• Control from within the home or away from home
• View home security cameras on your Android device
• Supports a customized portrait and landscape modes
• Intercom with IP phone systems, touch screens and other mobile devices
The Crestron app communicates via Wi-Fi or 3G to keep you connected while at home, at the office or anywhere in the world. The app talks directly to a Crestron home control system implemented by an authorized dealer. Use the GUI you see here or create your own custom one. Download the app for a free demo interface, the full version is available with an in-app purchase.
When it comes to your home and your life, you don't settle for anything but the very best. You want everything to be complete, easy and worry-free. That's what a true home automation solution should be, and that's what you get with Crestron. Easily control everything in your home, room-by-room, using our ultra-cool touch screens and remotes, or anytime, anywhere from your favorite smart device.
Please Note: A Crestron system and Smart GraphicsTM UI are required to take advantage of these features, please contact your authorized Crestron integrator for implementation.
Baby Monitor is an app that helps you in watching your baby even when you are not around. If your baby is asleep and you are in another room, the baby monitor will detect if your baby is crying and alert you by a call or a text message.
The following features are supported in this version:
✓ A baby alarm which either text or calls you when the baby is crying (with customizable sensitivity)
✓ Image surveillance - take a picture of your baby if the alarm is triggered and sent it to another phone
✓ A sleep diary which allows you to take notes and see how long time your baby has been sleeping
✓ Tips on how to get your baby to sleep and other useful facts
✓ Sends a warning text message if battery is getting low
If you discover any bugs or problems please write to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll try to fix them before next release.
Note: This app requires a compatible system and an interactive Alarm.com service plan. Feature availability varies based on system, equipment, and service plan. Visit www.alarm.com for more information.
✓ See what’s happening at your property
✓ Arm or disarm your security panel
✓ Watch live video and recorded clips from your security cameras
✓ Turn on or off lights
✓ Set the ideal temperature
✓ Lock or unlock doors
✓ View images of important activity captured by Alarm.com image sensors
✓ Search your complete system event history
✓ And much more!
With Alarm.com, you can also receive real-time email, text message, and push notifications for the specific events that matter to you. Beyond important emergency related events, you can also immediately know when:
• Your kids get home from school
• You left for work or vacation and forgot to arm your system
• The housekeeper arrives or leaves
• The garage door is left open
• The dog walker or cat sitter arrives
• There's flooding or a water leak in your basement
• Your children open your medicine or liquor cabinets
• Someone changes your thermostat settings
• Your security system is disarmed (and who disarmed it)
• Someone attempts to log into your account
• And much more!
Permissions: ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, ACCESS_WIFI_STATE, CHANGE_WIFI_STATE are used to set up a Nest Protect.
CAMERA is used for scanning the QR code to set up a Nest Protect.
READ_PHONE_STATE is used to determine if your Android device is capable of making phone calls during an emergency event.
READ_CONTACTS allows you to choose an emergency contact from your address book.
- Arm and disarm your system
- View/Record live camera feeds and Images
- Control connected thermostats and lights
- Lock and unlock connected door locks
- Enable and disable existing rules
- HD Camera support
- Check the current status of your system
- View system event history by date and filtered event type
- View individual zone states (open, closed, battery, temperature, etc.)
Note: This application’s features may vary depending on the devices installed in your home.
Supported State*: AZ, CA, CT, OH, OK, RI, AR, VA, NE, KS, GA, IA, NV, LA, FL
(* - Service not available in all areas)
To use this app, you must be a current Cox Home Life customer. Please call 1-877-404-2568 to sign up or learn more about Cox Home Life.
Clickable Paper is a new cross media service enabling users to point a smartphone at any printed surface and provides immediate one-touch access to multiple online resources such as photos, video/multimedia, web sites, e-commerce portals and social networks. Just point and click and enjoy exploring rich online contents or services.
Let’s say you’re reading magazines. You like an article about big data and want to learn more. Or you see a pair of jeans you want to buy.. Or make reservations at a restaurant that got rave reviews.. With the CP Clicker app, all you have to do is point your iPhone or iPad at the page and snap it. Within seconds, you’ll see a list of links. At a touch, you’ll be connected to a blog, video, web page, social network and so on. You can skip the part where you open your web browser and spend minutes searching for the right location.
If you’ve scanned a QR code, you’re familiar with interactive print. However Clickable Paper is a lot easier to use and it provides multiple links, not just one.
Just about any printed item can be interactive. Books, magazines, brochures, direct mail, catalogs, posters, newspapers, business letters and so on. How do you know you can snap a page? Just look for the Clickable Paper mark. Then go learn, play or buy.