Z41 Remote puts your fingertips via a secure connection all the information of your Z41 touch panel and lets you interact with your home remotely, accessing full functionality from your mobile device. Discover it!
The SimpliSafe Home Security app lets you monitor and control your SimpliSafe security system from anywhere in the world.
Please Note: This app requires that you have a SimpliSafe2 system. The remote management features require that you subscribe to our Interactive (online command) monitoring plan. For more information, please visit SimpliSafe.com or call us at 1-888-957-4675.
With the SimpliSafe Home Security App, you can:
• Lose the nagging worry about forgetting to arm your security system. Arm/Disarm from anywhere in the world: your car, office, or a bungalow in Bali.
• Know your kids are home safe after-school. This app will tell you anytime someone has entered and disarmed your security system, so you’ll know when the kids came home.
• Avoid damage from leaks and or floods, with flood sensor alerts right on your phone.
• Prevent burst pipes with temperature monitoring of your home (or homes).
• Keep an eye on the babysitter, pet sitter, gardener, or house cleaner. Your app’s event log will identify who’s entering your home and when.
• Monitor access to sensitive areas of your home like medicine and alcohol cabinets, gun safes and your master bedroom closet, by viewing app event log.
SimpliSafe Inc. offers affordable wireless security systems to homeowners, businesses and renters, without contracts, phonelines, or expensive fees. With SimpliSafe Home Security, you can also receive real-time email and text messages for all your alarm activity. You'll also benefit from the peace of mind of 24/7 LIVE alarm monitoring, which means that our trained alarm monitoring professionals will call you and the police if ever there is an alarm at your home.
For any questions, or if you'd like to learn more about SimpliSafe's wireless security systems, visit us at SimpliSafe.com or call us at 1-888-957-4675
This application is currently in Beta, with new features to be released soon. Please send your feedback to us at http://simplisafe.com/contact-us
- Remote arm and disarm
- Real-time text and email alerts when alarms are triggered and motion is detected*
- Remote video monitoring*
- Lighting and thermostat control*
- Wi-Fi or 4G cellular internet connection
- Android phone or tablet running Android 4.0.2 and higher
- XFINITY Home service
- Comcast ID or Comcast.net email address and password (Need your Comcast ID? go to http://customer.comcast.com/help-and-support/xfinity-apps/get-your-comcast-id-or-user-name/)
*Purchase of additional hardware may be required
Disclaimer: Not available in all areas. Restrictions apply. Service and equipment sold separately. Services and features vary based on service package.
Requirement: Compatible Honeywell security system with a subscription to Honeywell Total Connect 2.0 Remote Interactive Services. Please contact your security professional for additional information.
• Arm or disarm your security system
• Turn lights off or on
• Adjust thermostat temperature
• Unlock or lock doors
• View live video and recorded clips from your Honeywell Total Connect cameras
• Wi-Fi® Signal strength indicators for Honeywell Total Connect cameras
• Create and control automated scenes for convenience and energy savings
• Create users and manage their security system user codes
• Language support for: Latin American Spanish, French Canadian, Brazilian Portuguese
• Receive email and text alerts about selected events in your home or business, such as extreme temperature changes, motion detected in restricted areas, movement of valuable items and more.
*** NOTE – For existing Total Connect™ users that are already using Total Connect™ (The version with the red icon), this version of Total Connect 2.0™ (Blue Icon) will not work with your existing security system hardware. Please contact your security professional for additional information. Honeywell will support and maintain both versions (Red and Blue) of this application ***
Note: This app requires a compatible system and an interactive Alarm.com service plan. Feature availability varies based on system, equipment, and service plan. Visit www.alarm.com for more information.
✓ See what’s happening at your property
✓ Arm or disarm your security panel
✓ Watch live video and recorded clips from your security cameras
✓ Turn on or off lights
✓ Set the ideal temperature
✓ Lock or unlock doors
✓ View images of important activity captured by Alarm.com image sensors
✓ Search your complete system event history
✓ And much more!
With Alarm.com, you can also receive real-time email, text message, and push notifications for the specific events that matter to you. Beyond important emergency related events, you can also immediately know when:
• Your kids get home from school
• You left for work or vacation and forgot to arm your system
• The housekeeper arrives or leaves
• The garage door is left open
• The dog walker or cat sitter arrives
• There's flooding or a water leak in your basement
• Your children open your medicine or liquor cabinets
• Someone changes your thermostat settings
• Your security system is disarmed (and who disarmed it)
• Someone attempts to log into your account
• And much more!
This app gives you the ability to:
- Arm and disarm your home’s security system remotely
- Receive text message and email alerts about important ADT Pulse-related events
- View live video of your home or business from your AndroidTM smartphone
- Control and monitor any thermostats and lights you have connected to the ADT Pulse system
To use this app, you must be an ADT customer and subscriber to ADT Pulse service.
License information available at www.ADT.com or by calling 800.ADT.ASAP®. FL: EF0001121
©2012 ADT. All rights reserved. ADT, the ADT logo, ADT Always There, 800.ADT.ASAP and PULSE are marks and/or registered trademarks of ADT Services AG and are used under license. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
- View your overall system and connectivity state
- Arm and disarm your system
- View status of individual zones (open, closed, low battery, temperature, etc.)
- View live camera feeds
- View event history by date and event type
- View and control connected thermostat(s) settings for cooling and heating
- Control installed lighting devices
Note: The Android application features may vary depending on the devices installed in your home.
- New app icon
- Updated device icons
- Pinch to zoom in and out on videos
Requires Compatible Android Device with versions 2.3-4.4.
Now with CTL support! (CTL users should download latest Qbus Serial Manager II Software v.5.37)
- Qbus CTD v3 or CTL module
- CTD firmware 5.11 or higher
Follow us on Twitter @nalolabs for updates!
More about Qbus: www.qbus.be
- Arm and disarm your system
- View/Record live camera feeds and Images
- Control connected thermostats and lights
- Lock and unlock connected door locks
- Enable and disable existing rules
- HD Camera support
- Check the current status of your system
- View system event history by date and filtered event type
- View individual zone states (open, closed, battery, temperature, etc.)
Note: This application’s features may vary depending on the devices installed in your home.
Supported State*: AZ, CA, CT, OH, OK, RI, AR, VA, NE, KS, GA, IA, NV, LA, FL
(* - Service not available in all areas)
To use this app, you must be a current Cox Home Life customer. Please call 1-877-404-2568 to sign up or learn more about Cox Home Life.
So you can control your alarm system time- and location-independent via WLAN or GPRS / UMTS.
This App enables you to remote control your system, as well as arming or disarming it. Pre-configured inputs and outputs can also be controlled directly and a change of its states can be seen life in the App.
Via user-definable buttons in the App and macros in the panel, even very complex actions can be triggered quick and easy. Additionally, panel states and inputs can be visualized by free configurable, simulated LED status indicators.
Due to the simple, user-friendly interface and the familiar keypad emulation, you will find it very easy to get along with this application.
- One App can manage any number of panels
- 4 user groups per system definable for a flexible assignment of access rights
- AES encrypted communication
- Many possibilities for panel control activities over macros, triggered by buttons on the Apps button page
- Free configurable LED and button page
Brief description of operation:
- At the beginning, the user group has to be selected and the associated key for the panel connection has to be entered
- Now a name and the connection address (IP address or URL) must be entered
- After connecting to the panel, the pages to be displayed and an initial page can be selected
- These settings must be done once per system, but are changeable at any time via the configuration menu
- Alarm panel (MB12, 561-MB24/48/100) equipped with DS 6750, DS 6700 (with V04.XX) or DS 7700 (with V06.XX)
- DS 6750, DS 6700 (V04.XX) or DS 7700 (V06.XX) as standalone device
- DS 6750/DS 6700/DS 7700 with Ethernet connection and access to WLAN or Internet
- Android-Version 2.1 or later on the smartphone / tablet
""WatchDoing"" service can simply transform your smartphone or a webcam into a security camera
Also you can monitor your computer, POS, and DID using your smartphone anytime, anywhere.
Most of the features are free, free, free!!!
- Smartphone to security camera.
- baby camera, pet camera,
- Blackbox, Motion detection, Sound detection, Cloud storage(Onedrive).
- Zombi mode
We support android, iPhone and Windows PC!
[[Easy to follow]]
[[The easiest way to create CCTV]]
1. Searching ""WatchDoing CCTV"" in smartphones(home, shop, office...).
2. Join and log in. Push play button.
3. Put smartphone, suitable location using.
4. In my smartphone, searching ""WatchDoing Viewer"".
5. Just log in. You can see security camera on anytime, anywhere.
FEATURES LIST(WatchDoing viewer)
- Facebook login
- Screeen SNS
- Security camera blackbox
- Security camera motion detection
- Security camera sound detection
- Save to cloud storage.
- Security password(restrict shutdown)
- Start program(on start windows os)
- Select multi screen.(webcam1...webcamN/monitor1...monotorN/Gallery folder)
- Transfer voice, text, warning.
- Share screen(Facebook, Twitter, SMS, Mail...)
- Save screen.
- Push alram(in case motion or sound detection).
- Remote agent management
- Language(English, Korean, Japanese, Chinese)
Service Contact :
Added the Advertising banner.
Added the WatchDoing BIZ banner.
Empower your family and yourself with this personal security camera, in your pocket. Let us help you monitor:
Any Threatening Moments
EyeGoes is the modern way to keep a close eye on bullying, racial profiling and other events that need monitoring. Let others witness what your phone sees in real time and notify them of potential or real danger. With EyeGoes, you can always stay in the know about what's going on with the people you care about - and get live video and audio streamed directly from their device.
When a dangerous moment arises, you or your loved ones (kids, parents, and friends) can quickly record a live video and audio to document the incident. The video would then be simultaneously sent to your designated Emergency Contact.
- Connect with one or two devices, universally.
- One touch to record audio and video.
- Unique account sign up - your information will never get mixed up
- Select the emergency contact that your video will be sent to.
- Video and audio cannot be deleted from your phone; even if your phone was destroyed
- Data is kept safe in the Cloud - powered with live video and cloud storage.
- Video broken apart by chapters to clear identify each incident
- Email alerts to notify your Emergency contact
EyeGoes - your personal security camera, in your pocket.
This application is not a replacement for contacting your local emergency services. This app is only here to help monitor and provide back up data for any dangerous and emergency situation you might be in. Our goal is to constantly add and provide new features to help make this the most comprehensive monitoring and personal security app out there. If you have any suggestions to improve our app, please reach out to us at www.eyegoes.com, or follow us: facebook.com/EyeGoes or @EyeGoes (twitter.com/EyeGoes)
To use the full functionality of BabyCam will need two phones with this application installed.
The first mobile phone should be located close to the baby and will be responsible for record video.
Parents will have the second mobile and will can see live what the other mobile phone is recording. You will also have the ability to turn on / off camera flash remotely, ideal in dark situations and activate a notification system, whereby the mobile notify you if it detects your baby begins to cry.
Both mobile phones will connect them automatically and transparently to the user.
Additionally you can view the video via the web browser from your PC or other mobile device (notifications and audio not available).
Be advised to have plugged in the phone that will be responsible for recording the baby, because the application requires many resources and battery could be spent in a few hours. The application will continue running the screen is off, but will stop working if closed, as it can not be kept open in the background due to Android limitations of camera-related.
Knowing your home is protected provides peace of mind both when you are away and when you are at home. Security is important even if you have outstanding public safety agencies (police, fire, highway patrol, etc.) in your area.
When people think of protecting their homes, they often think of fancy expensive security systems with lots of bells and whistles. But if they don’t have proper knowledge for how to use these expensive things than these things are waste. You should have proper guidelines and tips for your home security.
Here at Home Security Tips we are provide best tips for secure you home with different ways.
Home Security Tips allow you to apply your own Home Security plan - one that suits your home architecture and location.
1) Great list of Home Security Tips.
2) User Friendly Navigation
3) Email any Tips to your friends and relatives.
4) No Internet connection required to read Home Security Tips.
We are constantly working on making the content and functionality of our apps better. We are always excited to hear from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please share with us at: http://apps-ticket.com