Note: This app requires a compatible system and an interactive Alarm.com service plan. Feature availability varies based on system, equipment, and service plan. Visit www.alarm.com for more information.
✓ See what’s happening at your property
✓ Arm or disarm your security panel
✓ Watch live video and recorded clips from your security cameras
✓ Turn on or off lights
✓ Set the ideal temperature
✓ Lock or unlock doors
✓ View images of important activity captured by Alarm.com image sensors
✓ Search your complete system event history
✓ And much more!
With Alarm.com, you can also receive real-time email, text message, and push notifications for the specific events that matter to you. Beyond important emergency related events, you can also immediately know when:
• Your kids get home from school
• You left for work or vacation and forgot to arm your system
• The housekeeper arrives or leaves
• The garage door is left open
• The dog walker or cat sitter arrives
• There's flooding or a water leak in your basement
• Your children open your medicine or liquor cabinets
• Someone changes your thermostat settings
• Your security system is disarmed (and who disarmed it)
• Someone attempts to log into your account
• And much more!
This app gives you the ability to:
- Arm and disarm your home’s security system remotely
- Receive text message and email alerts about important ADT Pulse-related events
- View live video of your home or business from your AndroidTM smartphone
- Control and monitor any thermostats and lights you have connected to the ADT Pulse system
To use this app, you must be an ADT customer and subscriber to ADT Pulse service.
License information available at www.ADT.com or by calling 800.ADT.ASAP®. FL: EF0001121
©2012 ADT. All rights reserved. ADT, the ADT logo, ADT Always There, 800.ADT.ASAP and PULSE are marks and/or registered trademarks of ADT Services AG and are used under license. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
• Register for MyADT
• View and pay bill
• Sign up for and manage EasyPay
• Run system tests
• Add, edit, and delete emergency contacts
• Manage verbal security passwords
• View alarm activity
• Download your certificate of monitoring
• Order ADT yard signs
• Access the MyADT Help Center
• View profile information
MyADT registration requires an active ADT monitoring subscription. The complete set of ADT account management tools, including system testing and owner’s manuals, is available on www.MyADT.com.
License information available at www.ADT.com or by calling 800.ADT.ASAP®. FL: EF0001121 © 2014 ADT LLC dba ADT Security Services. All rights reserved. ADT, the ADT logo, 800.ADT.ASAP and the product/service names listed in this document are marks and/or registered marks. Unauthorized use is strictly prohibited.
o Arm/disarm your security system
o Turn lights and small appliances on/off
o Adjust thermostat to save energy
o Lock/unlock doors
o Check your overall system status while away from home
Your voice is the key to it all. So, download this new, exclusive app and say a command into your phone. Want an ADT Pulse system for your home or business? Call 866.252.4994 today or visit www.adt.com/voice.
The ADT Pulse Voice application requires active ADT Pulse service. Application functionalities do not apply to ADT Pulse video features.
License information available at www.ADT.com or by calling 800.ADT.ASAP®.
©2014 ADT. All rights reserved. ADT, the ADT logo, ADT Always There, 800.ADT.ASAP and PULSE are marks and/or registered trademarks of ADT US Holdings, Inc. and are used under license.
Permissions: ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, ACCESS_WIFI_STATE, CHANGE_WIFI_STATE are used to set up a Nest Protect.
CAMERA is used for scanning the QR code to set up a Nest Protect.
READ_PHONE_STATE is used to determine if your Android device is capable of making phone calls during an emergency event.
READ_CONTACTS allows you to choose an emergency contact from your address book.
Key features include:
- Remote arm and disarm
- Real-time text and email alerts when alarms are triggered and motion is detected*
- Remote video monitoring*
- Lighting and thermostat control*
*Purchase of additional hardware may be required
Disclaimer: Not available in all areas. Restrictions apply. Service and equipment sold separately. Services and features vary based on service package.
- Wi-Fi or 4G cellular internet connection
- Android phone or tablet running Android 4.0.2 and higher
- XFINITY Home service
- Comcast ID or Comcast.net email address and password (Need your Comcast ID? go to http://customer.comcast.com/help-and-support/xfinity-apps/get-your-comcast-id-or-user-name/)
Copyright 2014 Comcast
It is mainly thought for safety of family members as it offers real time location of each cellphone and gives them the chance to use it to send emergency signals.
It is a descreet app whichs turns on automatically and starts tracking the cell phone. It also allows users to send emergency signals when needed. It is only required a cell phone with internet GPRS capability to start using it. You do not neccesary need a cell phone with GPS.
• Where are you? It offers real time location data shown on map (streets or avenue).
• Where have u been? It offers historical location data to know where have you been at any time.
• My places: you can register and save your favorites places through this option. A place can be a safe or an unsafe zone.
• My alerts: you can configure Alerts just to receive mails when you enter or leave your favourite places.
• Panic button: you can set 3 (three) addresses or “panic zones”. If you send emergency signals from one of these places, ADT will send you the police to help you.
Call 0810 555 1008.
*** Note: Requires Chamberlain MyQ hardware. Learn more about the compatible products at www.chamberlain.com
The Chamberlain MyQ Home Control App empowers you to easily and confidently monitor and control your home from anywhere.
MyQ technology brings you peace of mind, security and control when you forget to close the garage door, want to open it from afar to let people in, or just keep a closer eye on your home by turning on lights to make it look like you are home.
The Chamberlain MyQ App combined with any one of the Chamberlain MyQ accessories allows you to monitor and control your garage door opener and light controls with your smartphone. And with push notifications enabled, the device can receive alerts that the garage door is open or a light was left on.
- Monitor and control multiple garage door openers
- Turn lights on or off
- Customize to receive alerts when the garage door or lighting status has changed
- Modify security levels or add a passcode of your choice
Learn more about Chamberlain MyQ enabled garage door openers, Chamberlain MyQ Garage™ and Chamberlain MyQ lighting products at www.chamberlain.com.
LIFESHIELD’S HOME SECURITY APP –ACCESS ANYWHERE
Arm, disarm, and monitor your home from anywhere with FREE security apps and web access from LifeShield. You’ll always know that your home is safe, because you can see it from anywhere.
Use the FREE mobile app to:
- Remotely access your system from anywhere
- Arm and disarm your system quickly and easily
-Check the status of your system
-Take video and snapshots from your security cameras
- Access your system settings
- Set up and edit custom alerts
- View recent events in your home
- Manage your account
- Check on crime in your area
… And more – from anywhere!
With the Craftsman Garage Door app, you can:
•CONVENIENTLY CHECK to see if your garage door is open
- No need to drive back home after leaving for work, school, or vacation to make sure door is closed
- No need to get out of bed to make sure door is closed
•CLOSE the door if necessary.
•OPEN the door from anywhere while you are away from home to provide unplanned garage / home access to a family member, friend, contractor, etc.
•TURN ON/OFF LIGHTS
- Requires Craftsman AssureLink™ Plug-in-Light Control (sold separately / not included with Craftsman AssureLink™ Garage Door Openers).
*** Note: Requires LiftMaster MyQ hardware and a compatible garage door opener, gate operator or commercial door operator. Learn more about compatible products and find a LiftMaster Dealer at LiftMaster.com.
The LiftMaster® MyQ® Home and Property Control App empowers you to easily monitor and control your home or business from anywhere with your Android phone or tablet.
Imagine receiving an alert if you left your garage or gate open. Or being able to turn on your lights before you get home. LiftMaster MyQ Technology does this by letting you monitor, open and close your garage door or gate from anywhere and control home lighting. And with push notifications enabled, you can receive alerts that a door is open or a light was left on.
- Monitor and control multiple garage door openers, gate operators and commercial door operators
- Turn home lighting on or off
- Customize to receive alerts when the door or lighting status has changed
- Modify security levels or add a passcode of your choice
Learn more about LiftMaster at LiftMaster.com.
LiftMaster. The World’s #1 Professionally Installed Garage Door Opener.
- View your overall system and connectivity state
- Arm and disarm your system
- View status of individual zones (open, closed, low battery, temperature, etc.)
- View live camera feeds
- View event history by date and event type
- View and control connected thermostat(s) settings for cooling and heating
- Control installed lighting devices
Note: The Android application features may vary depending on the devices installed in your home.
It is free! Download it and try it now!
- GO Keyboard theme is only available for phones with GO Keyboard(Emoji Free) installed.
Click here to install GO Keyboard(Emoji Free)!
- This theme is only run on GO Keyboard 1.8.0 or up.
★How to Apply the Theme:
Step 1. Download this theme.
Step 2. Click into GO Keyboard -> Theme Settings -> Local -> Apply
FOLLOW US ON Facebook!!
Interactive lessons teach you by breaking everything down into simple pieces. Animated strokes show you how each line should look and help you to build each drawing one shape at a time. Still too hard? Turn on Assist Mode and your strokes will be automatically corrected, giving you a masterpiece every time. Tired of structured learning? Use the scratchpad to mix paint and doodle to your heart's content.
Current modules include monsters, trains, and dogs. Each one is just a little harder than the previous lesson, but all of them are simple enough if you just follow along with the step-by-step instructions.
Additional modules coming soon.
Let us know what content you'd like to see!
Walt Disney introduced Mickey Mouse over 90 years ago. Since that day, there have been many changes to his looks. The only thing, however that never changed was the various circles that created his head.
- How to Draw Classic Mickey Face
- How to Draw Mickey’s Full Body
- How to Draw Alternative Mickey Face
With the Honeywell Total Connect Comfort app users can:
View and change the schedule (for thermostats that support this feature)
Utilize the Demo Mode before purchasing a thermostat
View and change heating and cooling system settings
View and set the indoor temperature
View and change system fan (for thermostats that support this feature)
View and change humidifier and dehumidifier settings (for thermostats that support this feature)
View 5-Day weather forecast
View outdoor temperature and humidity (when used with an outdoor sensor)
Access multiple smart thermostats
Access multiple locations if more than one system is registered
View thermostat alerts such as high or low temperature
Automatically upgrade to new features once they become available
Whether a homeowner, business owner or both – users will find comfort in Total Connect Comfort
More about the Vivint Sky app
The Vivint Sky mobile app allows you to stay connected to your home even when you’re on the go. Control your security system, thermostat, door locks, video surveillance, and much more, from anywhere.
NOTE: The Vivint Sky mobile app is compatible only with the Vivint SkyControl panel. It does not integrate with older Vivint panels at this time. If you are looking for the app that integrates with an older panel, search for the term “Vivint” in the Google Play Store and choose the app named "Vivint" (not "Vivint Sky").
Why it’s awesome
Vivint keeps you connected with all the things that matter most. It’s an easy and convenient way to check in on your home and family. With Vivint, you can know when:
•The kids get home from school
•Your security system is activated by an open door or window
•The petsitter needs to be let in to your home while you’re on vacation
•There’s flooding or water leaks in the basement
•You forgot to lock the doors
•Your daughter left her curling iron on
•The lights are on at the house
•Someone rings the doorbell
•A neighbor enters the garage to borrow a tool
•And much more!
•See what’s happening at home with video surveillance
•Lock or unlock your doors with electronic door locks
•Turn on and off small appliances, like coffee pots or curling irons, or lamps
•Arm or disarm your security system
•Adjust your thermostat
•Get instant notifications about any activity at your home
•And much more!
How it works
Once your Vivint system is installed, use your Vivint SkyControl panel to email an invitation to your inbox. Follow the instructions in the invitation and you’re ready to go.
NOTE: This app requires a Vivint service plan.
More about Vivint
Vivint Inc. is one of the largest home automation companies in North America. Operating from offices throughout the United States and Canada, the company services more than 800,000 customers. We want to help our customers build an easy-to-use and affordable home automation system. Our goal is to create a seamless experience where each of our products works with the technology you already have to enhance security, increase energy efficiency, and simplify your life.
•Vivint’s Advanced Security and Home Automation packages received a Consumers Digest “Best Buy” rating
•Vivint named one of Forbes Most Promising companies in 2013