First Kannada App with every word in Kannada for all Kannada lovers
Kannada Slokas For The Whole Week From Sunday to Saturday
- Full HD and Easy Navigation
- Slokas Of Particular God for that day EX:Sri Guru Raghavendra Sloka For Thursday
- Enjoy This app
Please fee; free to comment and encourage us in developing some more good apps like this
You can send your feedback @ firstname.lastname@example.org
This application aims to provide the devotee with
1. Easy access to the Lalita Sahasranama anywhere
2. Elegant format of the verses
3. Easy readability
4. A good memorization aid
Each verse is provided in Devanagri script and Roman transliteration. The application is available in portrait and landscape mode with different font sizes for easy readability.
Please send your suggestions and feedback to email@example.com
Tags: Lalita sahasranama, Lalitha sahasranama, sahasranaama, goddess, hindu, mother, 1000 names, devanagri, holy, hymn, scripture, devi, stotras, slokas, sloka, stotra, prayer, divine, god, english sahasranama
What is Rudram ? :-
- Shri Rudram is a Hindu stotra dedicated to Rudra (an epithet of Shiva).
- Shri Rudram is a vedic hymn taken from Taittiriya Samhita (TS 4.5) of YajurVeda.
- Shri Rudram is also known as Sri Rudraprasna, Satarudriya, and Rudradhyaya.
- Shri Rudram (Namakam) describes the name or epithets of Rudra, which represent his aspects.
- Shri Rudram is of two parts, Namakam and Chamakam. Each consist of eleven anuvakas or hymns. Traditionally Rudra is assigned the number 11, and among the 33 deities of the Vedic pantheon, 11 are considered forms of Rudra.
- As per the Jabala Upanishad, recitation of the Satarudriya (Rudram) will lead to immortality. (this belief was claimed during the first few centuries of CE)
- The anuvakas (Chapters) of Shri Rudram correspond to the eleven hymns of Taittiriya Samhita (TS 4.5), where, the final anuvaka extended by an additional eight verses including the ' Mahamrityunjaya ' Mantra.
- The Mahamrityunjaya Mantra - ' great death-conquering mantra ', also called the Tryambakam Mantra, is a verse of the Rigveda (RV 7.59.12).
- Chanting the Rudram is said to be of great benefit. The Rudram chanting can be done with or without the accompaniment of a Vedic yagna ritual. When accompanied with the Vedic fire ritual, it is called the Rudra Yagnam.
Who can Recite Rudram and how ? :-
** " camakaṁ namakaṁ caiva pauruṣasūktaṁ tathaiva ca nityaṁ trayaṁ prayuñjāno brahmaloke mahīyate " **
Meaning -- He whoever recites Namakam and Chamakam along with Purusa Sooktam on a daily basis, will be honoured in Brahmaloka.
- To begin with , it is recommended to start learning Rudram from a Guru, since, it is supposedly the traditional way of learning any Vedic Hymns or Stotras.
- Rudram, unlike other Slokas or Mantras, has great significance, when its notations are recited in the appropriate pitch. The notation for marking the syllables for chanting is generally known as the swara notation, signifying the pitch variation applicable to the vowel in the syllable.
The following are the most common notations used:
1) Unmarked letters are - ' udaata ' (no change in the pitch)
2) If you see a horizontal line below a letter, you have to drop the pitch – ' anudaata '
3) If you see a vertical line above a letter, you have to raise the pitch – ' swarita '.
4) If you see a double vertical line above a letter, you to raise and the pitch and stretch it –' deergha swarita '.
5) In specific instances the swara of the previous letter is carried till the next occurring anudata or till the end of that pada or mantra - ' Prachaya '
Flexi Features of Rudram App :-
1) The ' Sanskrit ' and ' English ' hymns (with notation), on every page is individually scrollable, that would match with the audio from the page, for reference and practising.
2) For moving between pages quickly, use the ' Trisul ' pointer and drag.
3) Rudram to play continuously, use the ' Auto Play ' toggle from the Option Menu.
TAGS: Rudram, Rudhram, Rudra, Shiva, Shiv, Siva, Mahadeva, Mahadev, Mahadevan, Triyambakam, Neelakanta, Nilakanta, Mrityunjaya, Mrithyunjaya, Namakam, Namak, Devotion, Devotional, Religious, Religion, Yajur vedam, Spritual, hindu, culture.
Shree suktam is a devotional hymn revering Shree Lakshmi, the goddess of wealth ,prosperity and happiness.
An offering to Lord Lakshmi, this album has complete recitation of Shree Suktam slokam which are clear and easy to understand. Additionally clear word by word lyrics is included to complement the learning process of the sloka. Lord Lakshmi is revered by Hindus and is the supreme source of happiness and prosperity to the human kind.
** We have to pay for our development efforts and we are trying out a new Ad company**
This is our first Android App. We wanted to start with the Hindu Gods. Below is our first attempt at Android apps. Please rate our app, so we can offer free updates.
The app has information about the following Gods.
1.) Lord Shiva
2.) Lord Subrahmanyam
3.) Lord Ganesha
4.) Sai Baba
5.) Shri Lakshmi Devi
6.) Lord Venkateswara
7.) Lord Surya
8.) Shri Gayatri
9.) Lord Vishnu
10.) Lord Hanuman (Chalisa)
11.) Bhagvad Gita
12.) Sai Sat charitra.
13.) Lalitha Sahasranamam
The app displays all the 108 names (Ashtothram) for each of the Hindu Gods.
Ashtothram is available for the following.
✪✪ Shiva Ashtothram (monday)
✪✪ Subrahmanyam Ashtothram (tuesday)
✪✪ Ganesh Ashtothram (wednesday)
✪✪ SaiBaba Ashtothram (thursday)
✪✪ Lakshmi Devi Ashtothram (friday)
✪✪ Venkateswara Ashtothram (saturday)
✪✪ Surya Ashtothram (sunday)
✔✔ OTHER AVAILABLE FEATURES
✪✪ BHAGAVAD GITA ** All 18 chapters now available
✪✪ Sai Satcharitra -- Yes the entire 51 chapters for Sai Satcharitra
✪✪ Gayatri Mantram
✪✪ Hanuman Chalisa -- All 40 Shlokas
✪✪ Vishnu Sahasranamam -- Entire Vishnu Sahasranamam
✪✪ Lalitha Sahasranamam -- Entire Lalitha Sahasranamam
✡✡✡ WE WILL KEEP ADDING NEW FEATURES FOR THE SAME PRICE
✡✡✡ Download this app before it becomes very expensive.
** Please rate our app, so we can keep offering free updates
Hindu Bhakti App is an Android Application to provide access to collection of devotional songs like Aartis, Bhajans, Mantras, Stutis, Chalisas, etc. to all the devotees and believers who preach Hinduism.
Please ensure that you have External Memory or Memory Card when downloading files to listen.
1. Free of Cost.
2. Ads not shown while doing prayers.
3. Attractive and Easy User Interface.
4. Devotional and traditional backgrounds.
5. Use of quality images and audio.
6. Covers 10 Gods and Goddesses as follows:
a. Shiva – Aarti> Bhajan> Chalisa> Mritunjaya Mantra> Om Chant
b. Hanuman – Aarti> Bhajan> Chalisa> Bajrang Baan> Ashtak
c. Ganesh – Aarti> Bhajan> Chalisa> Mantra> Vandana
d. Krishna – Aarti> Bhajan> Chalisa
e. Ram – Aarti> Bhajan> Chalisa> Stuti
f. Vishnu – Aarti> Bhajan> Chalisa
g. Sai Baba – Aarti> Bhajan> Chalisa
h. Durga – Aarti> Bhajan> Chalisa> Stuti
i. Lakshmi – Aarti> Bhajan> Chalisa
j. Saraswati – Aarti> Bhajan> Chalisa> Mantra
7. Slideshow of images of each God and Goddess while audio playing.
8. Download of each audio is required before playing.
9. Play, Pause, Stop and Repeat options available.
10. Lyrics available for Aartis and Chalisas, and also for some mantras (Not for Sai Chalisa).
11. Audio playing pauses when a call arrives or a call is made.
12. Set as Ringtone.
13. Set as Alarm. (Works for New Alarms!)
14. When uninstalling application, audio files will be removed from SD card.
15. Option to “Move to SD card” available to save space in Internal Memory
(Android Settings->Apps->Hindu Bhakti->Move to SD Card).
You can Email Us, Refer a Friend, Visit Website and Rate this App directly from the App's first page.
Keywords: Hindu, Hindi, Hinduism, Bhakti, Puja, Pooja, Prayer, Path, Kirtan, Aarti, Arti, Bhajan, Stuti, Mantra, Vandana, Chalisa, Om, Shiv, Shiva, Bholenath, Hanuman, Ganesh, Ganpati, Krishna, Krishan, Kanhaiya, Sai Baba, Sai, Vishnu, Narayan, Jagdish, Mahadev, Ram, Rama, Shri, Bhagwan, Durga, Ambe, Devi, Lakshmi, Laxmi, Saraswati, Festival, Navratri, Durga Puja, Maa, Dev, Devotional Songs, Devotional, Devotional Song, India, Bharat, God, Goddess, Lord, India Religion, Religion, Ringtone, Alarm Tone, Diwali, Deepawali.
Bhakti refers to the religious devotion in the form of active involvement of a devotee in worshiping the divine. It is the love felt by the worshipers towards their personal God/goddess, a concept expressed in Hindu theology as Iṣṭa-devatā. Bhakti songs are musical compositions developed around the bhakti aspect of each worshiper towards their deity. They convey our prayers and wishes in simple and musical form.
So with our app you can now listen to as many Bhakti songs as you want dedicated to your personal deity and sing along with them to offer your prayers and devotion to Gods.
Disclaimer: This app indexes videos uploaded on YouTube in a convenient way. All the videos available are publicly shared on YouTube and we have not uploaded any content ourselves. You can mail us if you own any content and want it to be removed.
Aarti , also spelled arti, arathi, aarthi, arati or arthi (from the Sanskrit term Aaraatrik) is a Hindu religious ritual of worship, a form of puja, in which light from wicks soaked in ghee (purified butter) or camphor is offered to one or more deities. Aartis also refer to the songs sung in praise of the deity, when offering of lamps is being offered.
Aarti are Hindi prayer songs, which is sung in a chorus, to address god and goddess with the waving of lamps before gods. Aarti is performed in all auspicious occasions. Aarti is generally performed one to five times daily and usually at the end of a puja or bhajan session. It is performed during almost all Hindu ceremonies and occasions.
The purpose of performing arati is the waving of lighted wicks before the deities in a spirit of humility and gratitude, wherein faithful followers become immersed in God's divine form. It symbolises the five elements:
Water (jal), and
Communal Aarti is performed in the temple; however, devotees also perform it in their homes.
More from developer
The musical form of the keertana songs that he composed have strongly influenced the structure of Carnatic music compositions which are still popular among Carnatic music concert artists.
Sri Annamacharya is remembered for his saintly life, and is honoured as a great Bhakta/devotee of Bhagwaan Govinda by devotees and saintly singers. Annamayya is widely regarded as the Pada-kavita Pitaamaha (grand old man of song-writing) of the Telugu language.
This is a small attempt to remember Saint Annamayya, sing his Keethanas and pray Lord Balaji to help all his devotees, mother India, all Indians and mankind.
Here, we present a set of popular Keerthanas through the free App. For the first time you play each song in the app, the app gets downloaded from our website onto your Mobile devise.
These are large songs and each song is about 7-9 MB file Size. If you have a 3G connection, each song may take 2-3 mins for download, while a 2G connection may take 5-10 mins.
We request you to kindly wait patiently till the song/s download to the mobile for the first time. We promise, you will really enjoy each song for ever, once you download them.
Kindly leave a positive (5 Star) rating for the App, that encourages us to do improvements of the app. if you have any suggestions for improvements, please do write to us at our mail Id given in this App.
Annamayya Keerthanas / Annamayya Keerthanalu Apps Team
NOTE: If some of Annamayya followers / music devotees world-wide can contribute small donations, we will make this App very powerful and port it on iPhone, Windows Phone platforms, that can be used by millions of Annamayya followers.
Pl write to us for procedure for sending in-donations.
This app is for the benefit of Indian Schools children, studying in any curriculum - ICSE, CBSE or state boards.
The app has been designed to be a quizzing platform, at two levels.
Junior Level Quiz - For Children in classes 4-7
Junior Level Quiz - For Children in Classes 8-12
Currently we included the following sections:
- General Knowledge
We invite you to download this quiz your mobile phones or on tablet PCs running Android Operating System.
We encourage Teachers and Parents to help children download the app and help them to inculcate quizzing habits, in the process, help them to improve their knowledge levels and their competitive spirit.
We request Teachers/parents/students to write to us and send us more questions, we would be happy to include them in the app to make it more comprehensive & interesting for children playing the quiz.
We would request the users of the app to help us with your feedback, suggestions and positive rating (5 Stars)for our app, that encourages our team to make further improvements and to make the quiz better in all respects.
This app has been developed by young software engineers who are still under training! request your pardon for any mistakes, we surely will correct them in next versions.
Happy Quizzing !!!
Rock Indian Quizzing Talents !!!