First Kannada App with every word in Kannada for all Kannada lovers
Kannada Slokas For The Whole Week From Sunday to Saturday
- Full HD and Easy Navigation
- Slokas Of Particular God for that day EX:Sri Guru Raghavendra Sloka For Thursday
- Enjoy This app
Please fee; free to comment and encourage us in developing some more good apps like this
You can send your feedback @ email@example.com
THE BEST WAY TO LEARN ANY SUKTAM ON THE GO... "VEDHA PATASHALA SERIES"
This great mantra is taken from Taithreeya Aranyakam (1.22) of Yajur Veda. It is one of the most famous of all veda mantras and remains quite popular till date. It is normally sung in a chorus by all the priests together after performing any Pooja (worship) or Yajna.
The basic message contained in this mantra is that water is the basis of this universe.
However, one can experience much deeper spiritual meaning. Serious readers would surely ponder deeply at the hint in the mentioning of a "raft" in the paragraph "Samvastaro Va Apamayatanam ...." of this mantra.
Be blessed to recite this vedic suktam.
Who can Recite Mantrapushpam and how ? :-
- To begin with , it is recommended to start learning Mantrapushpam from a Guru, since, it is supposedly the traditional way of learning any Vedic Hymns or Stotras.
- Mantrapushpam, unlike other Slokas or Mantras, has great significance, when its notations are recited in the appropriate pitch. The notation for marking the syllables for chanting is generally known as the swara notation, signifying the pitch variation applicable to the vowel in the syllable.
The following are the most common notations used:
1) Unmarked letters are - ' udaata ' (no change in the pitch)
2) If you see a horizontal line below a letter, you have to drop the pitch – ' anudaata '
3) If you see a vertical line above a letter, you have to raise the pitch – ' swarita '.
4) If you see a double vertical line above a letter, you to raise and the pitch and stretch it –' deergha swarita '.
5) In specific instances the swara of the previous letter is carried till the next occurring anudata or till the end of that pada or mantra - ' Prachaya '
Flexi Features of Mantrapushpam App :-
Our app makes the above procedure so simple in providing you the mantras in 2 languages – English and Sanskrit with audio enabled. The text gets auto scrolled as you read or follow the mantra, which makes learning much easier.
You also get 3 speed levels – Slow, Normal & Fast as per your convenience.
It is so good to have this app on your phone. Play it on a daily basis, feel the bliss and get the blessings!
This is an ad-supported version with Limited Features. Full audio for all speeds with relative text scrolling, Upgrade to PRO version.
TAGS: slokam, mantram, sooktam, devotion, bhakti, bakthi. astrology, vedic, horoscope, dosha, dhosha, rasi, nakshatra, dasa, bhukthi, hindu, culture, religion, mantra pushpam.
For English version please go to http://www.onlinejyotish.com/freejatakam.html. This is internet based app. It doesn't work without the Internet. Thanks for downloading. Now birth data from working correctly. "Please note that it is Internet based app, it doesn't work without the internet. On Gprs enabled mobiles it may loads bit slow but on 3g and wifi enable phones/ tablets it opens fast."
Now updated with Shodasha Varga charts and table.
For more free services visit my site http://www.onlinejyotish.com
Shree suktam is a devotional hymn revering Shree Lakshmi, the goddess of wealth ,prosperity and happiness.
An offering to Lord Lakshmi, this album has complete recitation of Shree Suktam slokam which are clear and easy to understand. Additionally clear word by word lyrics is included to complement the learning process of the sloka. Lord Lakshmi is revered by Hindus and is the supreme source of happiness and prosperity to the human kind.
Read the verses with soothing background music.
App can be installed SD Card.
Keywords: Krishna, Krishnashtakam ,Vallabhacharya .
Listening to these mantras will fill your heart with peace and devotion. The soft, deep energy emanating from these mantras is ideal for meditation. As you listen to the mantras everyday you will notice that the peace that you feel when you listen to it stays with you even when you are not listening to it and while you conduct your day-to-day activities.
You can listen to these mantras in a variety of ways. We suggest one of the following methods to listen to these mantras. Choose the method that suits best your temparament in any given moment:
* Relaxed listening: Simply listen to the mantras. Let the mantras enter your ears as a gentle breeze would.
* Active listening: Actively listen to the mantras. Pay attention to the sound of each mantra. Or become aware of the silence between the mantras. Or try to listen to the mantras with your whole body. Let the mantras enter your system through all parts of your body.
* Participatory listening I: After you hear each mantra try to repeat that mantra.
* Participatory listening II: After you hear each mantra chant your own mantra, if you have one (that is, the mantra you received from your Guru). Or you can respond to each mantra with the following mantras based on the deity:
Sri Ganesha: Aum Ganeshaya Namaha
Sri Siva: Aum Sivaya Namaha
Sri Vishnu: Aum Vishnave Namaha
Maha Lakshmi: Aum Maha Laksmhyayi Namaha
Sri Rama: Aum Ramaya Namaha
Sri Hanuman: Aum Hanumate Namaha
For example, if you are listening to Ganesha's 108 names, after you hear each name, respond "Aum Ganeshaya Namaha."
Presently we have the following mantras:
* 108 Names of Sir Ganesha
* 108 Names of Sri Siva
* 108 Names of Sri Vishnu
* 108 Names of Maha Lakshmi
* 108 Names of Rama
* 108 Names of Hanuman
* 1000 Names of Vishnu or Vishu Sahasra Namavali. The thousand names of Lord Vishnu are chanted such that each name is chanted as a mantra. This is a rare rendering of the 1000 names. This is different from the Vishnu Sahasranama Stotram in which the entire set of 1000 names is chanted as a poem. In this album you can hear each of the thousand names distinctively.
Each of the above set of mantras is accompanied by invocation mantras and music.
- Lord Ganesha aarti mantra book with audio; you can listen to Ganesha Mantra and also read/chant it.
- Ganpati aarti bhajan is displayed both in English & Hindi Font.
- Meaning of the prayer devotional is also explained.
- Play/Pause options available for the aarti bhajan audio.
- Audio Loop : Repeat jai ganesh aarti mantra 11 ,21, 51 or 108 times.
- Beautiful image of jai Ganesh is displayed while playing Ganapati aarti music.
The popular devotional hindi arti bhajan song for Lord Ganesha aarti is, Jai Ganesh Deva. Say Jai Ganesh (Ganapati) deva for success, before starting a new business so that the prayers get blessings from Ganesha deva (Ganapati). This is a Ganesha devotional bhakti song aka hindu music for Ganesh pooja, teen & women.
Lord Ganesha also called as Jai Ganesh, Ganapati, Ganpati, Ganesh or Ganes is a hindu God worshiped across all the Indian temple and also is the most powerful of all Indian Gods. His name is chanted before any other God's name in any prayer service. He is the son of Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati.
Ganesh is popularly depicted in devotional books as a toddler on a peepal leaf. Ganesha mantra from Ganesh Upanishad, Ganesh stotra mala, Ganapati chalisa, Ganpati aarti and Ganesh slokas are complete hindu devotionals for women, young adults, toddlers, wives and teens for a complete spiritual living.
Ganesha mantras are siddhi mantras. When chanted with the proper pranayama (rhythmic breathing) & devotion, success is sure assured.
This divine app is a complete spiritual toolkit resource for success & hindu devotion. Get the feel of Ganesh temple while at home, with this app. Best of all ganesh mantra apps in android playstore. Happy Ganesh puja 2013! Hail lord ganesha!
"Shri Manache Shlok" provides the 2 Language support i.e. Marathi and English to read Shloka's.
"Shri Manache Shlok" written by Shri Samarth Ramdas Swami. This is one of the best meditation Karma for the Users.
We would be really happy to incorporate audios, bookmark and the sharing with the social apps. with Shri Hanuman Stotra and Dasbodh.
What we need is a reviews and number of downloads on this application. So what are you waiting for?
Click on Install...
Use this app for reading loard murugan mantras in tamil. These mantras are more powerful to have a peaceful life.
Lord Murugan is the Hindu god of war and victory, worshiped primarily in areas with Tamil influences, especially South India, Sri Lanka, Mauritius, Malaysia, Singapore and Reunion Island. His six most important shrines in India are the Arupadaiveedu temples, located in Tamil Nadu.
More from developer
The musical form of the keertana songs that he composed have strongly influenced the structure of Carnatic music compositions which are still popular among Carnatic music concert artists.
Sri Annamacharya is remembered for his saintly life, and is honoured as a great Bhakta/devotee of Bhagwaan Govinda by devotees and saintly singers. Annamayya is widely regarded as the Pada-kavita Pitaamaha (grand old man of song-writing) of the Telugu language.
This is a small attempt to remember Saint Annamayya, sing his Keethanas and pray Lord Balaji to help all his devotees, mother India, all Indians and mankind.
Here, we present a set of popular Keerthanas through the free App. For the first time you play each song in the app, the app gets downloaded from our website onto your Mobile devise.
These are large songs and each song is about 7-9 MB file Size. If you have a 3G connection, each song may take 2-3 mins for download, while a 2G connection may take 5-10 mins.
We request you to kindly wait patiently till the song/s download to the mobile for the first time. We promise, you will really enjoy each song for ever, once you download them.
Kindly leave a positive (5 Star) rating for the App, that encourages us to do improvements of the app. if you have any suggestions for improvements, please do write to us at our mail Id given in this App.
Annamayya Keerthanas / Annamayya Keerthanalu Apps Team
NOTE: If some of Annamayya followers / music devotees world-wide can contribute small donations, we will make this App very powerful and port it on iPhone, Windows Phone platforms, that can be used by millions of Annamayya followers.
Pl write to us for procedure for sending in-donations.
This app is for the benefit of Indian Schools children, studying in any curriculum - ICSE, CBSE or state boards.
The app has been designed to be a quizzing platform, at two levels.
Junior Level Quiz - For Children in classes 4-7
Junior Level Quiz - For Children in Classes 8-12
Currently we included the following sections:
- General Knowledge
We invite you to download this quiz your mobile phones or on tablet PCs running Android Operating System.
We encourage Teachers and Parents to help children download the app and help them to inculcate quizzing habits, in the process, help them to improve their knowledge levels and their competitive spirit.
We request Teachers/parents/students to write to us and send us more questions, we would be happy to include them in the app to make it more comprehensive & interesting for children playing the quiz.
We would request the users of the app to help us with your feedback, suggestions and positive rating (5 Stars)for our app, that encourages our team to make further improvements and to make the quiz better in all respects.
This app has been developed by young software engineers who are still under training! request your pardon for any mistakes, we surely will correct them in next versions.
Happy Quizzing !!!
Rock Indian Quizzing Talents !!!