First Kannada App with every word in Kannada for all Kannada lovers
Kannada Slokas For The Whole Week From Sunday to Saturday
- Full HD and Easy Navigation
- Slokas Of Particular God for that day EX:Sri Guru Raghavendra Sloka For Thursday
- Enjoy This app
Please fee; free to comment and encourage us in developing some more good apps like this
You can send your feedback @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Anyone irrespective of their religion, caste, color when pray sincerely will have their wishes fulfilled. We have seen this from the several miracles performed. That's the reason Rayaru is referred to as Kalpavriksha and Kamadhenu.
So, lets all sincerely pray several times a day this two lines for good health, lots of devotion and peace in the entire world.
Keywords: 108 names,108 slokams,slokams,Ayyappaswamy,lord krishna,lord vishnu, Hanuman,saibaba,durga mata,venkateshwra swamy,bhajans,ashtothram,lalitha devi ashtothram, laxmi ,laxmi ashtothram,lord shiva,shiva bhajanas
Shree suktam is a devotional hymn revering Shree Lakshmi, the goddess of wealth ,prosperity and happiness.
An offering to Lord Lakshmi, this album has complete recitation of Shree Suktam slokam which are clear and easy to understand. Additionally clear word by word lyrics is included to complement the learning process of the sloka. Lord Lakshmi is revered by Hindus and is the supreme source of happiness and prosperity to the human kind.
What is Rudram ? :-
- Shri Rudram is a Hindu stotra dedicated to Rudra (an epithet of Shiva).
- Shri Rudram is a vedic hymn taken from Taittiriya Samhita (TS 4.5) of YajurVeda.
- Shri Rudram is also known as Sri Rudraprasna, Satarudriya, and Rudradhyaya.
- Shri Rudram (Namakam) describes the name or epithets of Rudra, which represent his aspects.
- Shri Rudram is of two parts, Namakam and Chamakam. Each consist of eleven anuvakas or hymns. Traditionally Rudra is assigned the number 11, and among the 33 deities of the Vedic pantheon, 11 are considered forms of Rudra.
- As per the Jabala Upanishad, recitation of the Satarudriya (Rudram) will lead to immortality. (this belief was claimed during the first few centuries of CE)
- The anuvakas (Chapters) of Shri Rudram correspond to the eleven hymns of Taittiriya Samhita (TS 4.5), where, the final anuvaka extended by an additional eight verses including the ' Mahamrityunjaya ' Mantra.
- The Mahamrityunjaya Mantra - ' great death-conquering mantra ', also called the Tryambakam Mantra, is a verse of the Rigveda (RV 7.59.12).
- Chanting the Rudram is said to be of great benefit. The Rudram chanting can be done with or without the accompaniment of a Vedic yagna ritual. When accompanied with the Vedic fire ritual, it is called the Rudra Yagnam.
Who can Recite Rudram and how ? :-
** " camakaṁ namakaṁ caiva pauruṣasūktaṁ tathaiva ca nityaṁ trayaṁ prayuñjāno brahmaloke mahīyate " **
Meaning -- He whoever recites Namakam and Chamakam along with Purusa Sooktam on a daily basis, will be honoured in Brahmaloka.
- To begin with , it is recommended to start learning Rudram from a Guru, since, it is supposedly the traditional way of learning any Vedic Hymns or Stotras.
- Rudram, unlike other Slokas or Mantras, has great significance, when its notations are recited in the appropriate pitch. The notation for marking the syllables for chanting is generally known as the swara notation, signifying the pitch variation applicable to the vowel in the syllable.
The following are the most common notations used:
1) Unmarked letters are - ' udaata ' (no change in the pitch)
2) If you see a horizontal line below a letter, you have to drop the pitch – ' anudaata '
3) If you see a vertical line above a letter, you have to raise the pitch – ' swarita '.
4) If you see a double vertical line above a letter, you to raise and the pitch and stretch it –' deergha swarita '.
5) In specific instances the swara of the previous letter is carried till the next occurring anudata or till the end of that pada or mantra - ' Prachaya '
Flexi Features of Rudram App :-
1) The ' Sanskrit ' and ' English ' hymns (with notation), on every page is individually scrollable, that would match with the audio from the page, for reference and practising.
2) For moving between pages quickly, use the ' Trisul ' pointer and drag.
3) Rudram to play continuously, use the ' Auto Play ' toggle from the Option Menu.
TAGS: Rudram, Rudhram, Rudra, Shiva, Shiv, Siva, Mahadeva, Mahadev, Mahadevan, Triyambakam, Neelakanta, Nilakanta, Mrityunjaya, Mrithyunjaya, Namakam, Namak, Devotion, Devotional, Religious, Religion, Yajur vedam, Spritual, hindu, culture.
Listening to these mantras will fill your heart with peace and devotion. The soft, deep energy emanating from these mantras is ideal for meditation. As you listen to the mantras everyday you will notice that the peace that you feel when you listen to it stays with you even when you are not listening to it and while you conduct your day-to-day activities.
You can listen to these mantras in a variety of ways. We suggest one of the following methods to listen to these mantras. Choose the method that suits best your temparament in any given moment:
* Relaxed listening: Simply listen to the mantras. Let the mantras enter your ears as a gentle breeze would.
* Active listening: Actively listen to the mantras. Pay attention to the sound of each mantra. Or become aware of the silence between the mantras. Or try to listen to the mantras with your whole body. Let the mantras enter your system through all parts of your body.
* Participatory listening I: After you hear each mantra try to repeat that mantra.
* Participatory listening II: After you hear each mantra chant your own mantra, if you have one (that is, the mantra you received from your Guru). Or you can respond to each mantra with the following mantras based on the deity:
Sri Ganesha: Aum Ganeshaya Namaha
Sri Siva: Aum Sivaya Namaha
Sri Vishnu: Aum Vishnave Namaha
Maha Lakshmi: Aum Maha Laksmhyayi Namaha
Sri Rama: Aum Ramaya Namaha
Sri Hanuman: Aum Hanumate Namaha
For example, if you are listening to Ganesha's 108 names, after you hear each name, respond "Aum Ganeshaya Namaha."
Presently we have the following mantras:
* 108 Names of Sir Ganesha
* 108 Names of Sri Siva
* 108 Names of Sri Vishnu
* 108 Names of Maha Lakshmi
* 108 Names of Rama
* 108 Names of Hanuman
* 1000 Names of Vishnu or Vishu Sahasra Namavali. The thousand names of Lord Vishnu are chanted such that each name is chanted as a mantra. This is a rare rendering of the 1000 names. This is different from the Vishnu Sahasranama Stotram in which the entire set of 1000 names is chanted as a poem. In this album you can hear each of the thousand names distinctively.
Each of the above set of mantras is accompanied by invocation mantras and music.
Significance of this App :
* This app provides 'Sanskrit' and 'English' version of the slokam (Stotram).
* Automatic text scrolling is enabled while the stotram audio is being played.
* 3 audio speed levels (Slow, Normal and Fast) provided for the user's comfort.
We Pray to Lord Surya to shower his Blessings on all the readers.
The Aditya Hrudayam, is a hymn (powerful Mantra) in glorification of the Sun or Surya, Who is
the Lord of this Universe, the god of all Gods, was recited by the great sage Agastya to Lord
Rama on the battlefield before fighting with Ravana.
Significance of Aditya Hrudayam.
In The section of "Phalashruti", which is also the part of the 31 slokas of 'Aditya Hrudayam',
sage agastya explains thus:
25) Listen Oh Rama! Oh Ragava, scion of the Raghu dynasty, any person, singing the glories of
Surya in great difficulties, during affliction, while lost in the wilderness, and when beset
with fear, will not come to grief (or loose heart).
26) If you worship this lord of the universe, the God of all Gods, with concentrated mind and
devotion by reciting this hymn (Aditya-Hridayam) thrice, you will emerge victorious in the
" The belief goes like ... when 'Adiya Hrudayam' is recited for 48 continuous days (mandal), the
reader's desires are fulfilled" .
" The Great Sage Parasara in the Book 'Brihit Parasara Hora Shashtra' has recommended to recite
'Aditya Hrudayam' to get relief from the afflictions or malevolence effect caused by Surya Graha
(planet) as per Vedic Astrology.
TAGS: Devotional, Prayers, Almighty, slokam, mantram, adhithya, adhitya, bhakthi, bakthi.hindu, culture, religion.
the son of Ravi (Sun God) and Chaya Devi.
Hence, Sani is also popular as Chayanandu.
Sani represents the planet Saturn in our
Solar System and the Saturday of any given
week. He stands for justice. His affects
are more severe than other and lasts longer
due to the reason that Sani moves very
slowly. Every human being in the universe
enjoys both joys and sorrows according to
the karmic effects in the past life. Sani
plays an important and special role amongst
all the planets. Jaimini Maharishi has
opined that the effect of Sani will be
critically important, particularly in the
present Kaliyuga age. Information about
Sani is widely available in various Puranas
and dharma sastras.
Unlike the common perseption, Lord Sani
never unnecessary causes hurdles to anyone.
It all depends upon the punya and papa
effect that the native done in the previous
janmas. If the native causes problems and
hurdles to any one in the previous janma,
Lord Sani will present janma causes
problems with the dosha like Sade Sani,
Dayya etc. If Sani in uttastana or in His
friendly house, the native will be blessed
with all earthly pleasures like heath,
wealth and so on else the native will face
hurdles, problems, litigations and
unnecessary disputes. If natives are
consistently suffering from undue problems,
it may be construed that he is under the
grip of Sani. However, we can reduce the
negative effects of Sani by pleasing Him in
different ways and means so that we can
lead a good and comfortable life. It is our
endevour to give some information about
Sanis birth and other details for the
benefit of the natives.
More from developer
The musical form of the keertana songs that he composed have strongly influenced the structure of Carnatic music compositions which are still popular among Carnatic music concert artists.
Sri Annamacharya is remembered for his saintly life, and is honoured as a great Bhakta/devotee of Bhagwaan Govinda by devotees and saintly singers. Annamayya is widely regarded as the Pada-kavita Pitaamaha (grand old man of song-writing) of the Telugu language.
This is a small attempt to remember Saint Annamayya, sing his Keethanas and pray Lord Balaji to help all his devotees, mother India, all Indians and mankind.
Here, we present a set of popular Keerthanas through the free App. For the first time you play each song in the app, the app gets downloaded from our website onto your Mobile devise.
These are large songs and each song is about 7-9 MB file Size. If you have a 3G connection, each song may take 2-3 mins for download, while a 2G connection may take 5-10 mins.
We request you to kindly wait patiently till the song/s download to the mobile for the first time. We promise, you will really enjoy each song for ever, once you download them.
Kindly leave a positive (5 Star) rating for the App, that encourages us to do improvements of the app. if you have any suggestions for improvements, please do write to us at our mail Id given in this App.
Annamayya Keerthanas / Annamayya Keerthanalu Apps Team
NOTE: If some of Annamayya followers / music devotees world-wide can contribute small donations, we will make this App very powerful and port it on iPhone, Windows Phone platforms, that can be used by millions of Annamayya followers.
Pl write to us for procedure for sending in-donations.
This app is for the benefit of Indian Schools children, studying in any curriculum - ICSE, CBSE or state boards.
The app has been designed to be a quizzing platform, at two levels.
Junior Level Quiz - For Children in classes 4-7
Junior Level Quiz - For Children in Classes 8-12
Currently we included the following sections:
- General Knowledge
We invite you to download this quiz your mobile phones or on tablet PCs running Android Operating System.
We encourage Teachers and Parents to help children download the app and help them to inculcate quizzing habits, in the process, help them to improve their knowledge levels and their competitive spirit.
We request Teachers/parents/students to write to us and send us more questions, we would be happy to include them in the app to make it more comprehensive & interesting for children playing the quiz.
We would request the users of the app to help us with your feedback, suggestions and positive rating (5 Stars)for our app, that encourages our team to make further improvements and to make the quiz better in all respects.
This app has been developed by young software engineers who are still under training! request your pardon for any mistakes, we surely will correct them in next versions.
Happy Quizzing !!!
Rock Indian Quizzing Talents !!!