This is a widget
*3.6 fixed blank widget bug(caused by low memory resets)
**Problems after reboot? Do NOT install to sd! Install on phone and all problems after reboot are solved.
***Pro version is available***
Works on just about all phones.
Auto disables updating when screen is off.
Click to Enable/Disable
This is the PRO version.
***Note to all users, this app DOES support duelcores(works perfectly fine on my tegra 2 transformer). I know that it has issues with sense ui for htc users. I am not sure why it does not work with your device until I get my hands on one)
-added Network Rx/Tx speed stat
-show all stats in notification
**Problems after reboot? Do NOT install to sd! Install on phone and all problems after reboot are solved.
What you get in pro:
-Stats in Notification bar
-Network Rx/Tx speeds(KB/s)
-Changeable update time
-*C or *F
-Changeable text color and icon.
-Choose any 4 stats:
CPU composite %
CPU temp(requires supported kernel)
Change temperature units from Celsius,Fahrenheit and Kelvin.
Works for Samsung Galaxy S4 only, because of the device sensors needed!!!!
Notification service when temperature and humidity exceeds configurable range.
Widget for home screen.
Please report any problems or make suggestions to-
End-user license agreement:
TechTank is not responsible for any loss of data/damages/network provider costs while using the application. This app is not intended to be used in a critical environment.
The nRF Temp is an application for Bluetooth® Smart temperature sensors like Nordic Semiconductor's nRF TEMP sensor. The nRF Temp app lets you see real-time temperature data, as well as historic temperature data, in table format. It can also monitor multiple sensors simultaneously.
Currently, Samsung Galaxy S4 is the only supported device for this app.
The app supports the following functionality:
- Reads and records temperature data from several sensors.
- Stores temperature data.
- Monitors battery status of temperature sensors.
- Users can change sensor names on the phone.
- Reads values from advertising packets instead of connecting to temperature sensors.
- App also works in background mode.
- Supported on Samsung S4 with Android 4.2 only
Temperature in your status bar!
** Choose from Celsius or Fahrenheit.
** Choose what temperature to display (Battery, CPU).
** Choose the update interval.
** Choose the color.
** Chose to change the color based on temperature (Ranges).
Temperature Gage Widgets.
** Hot gage widgets that actually work!
** Choose what temp to display.
** Choose from (4) styles.
** Choose the format.
** Choose the update interval.
Temperature in App Screen.
** Don't want temp in your status bar? You can always view it in real-time in the app screen. Piece of cake.
Optimized for Performance.
** Great care has been taken to make TempMonitor a powerhouse of options while not bogarting your device's CPU cycles or battery life. The current version, in fact, uses so little resources that I keep it updating at 1 second on my Galaxy Nexus at all times.
** Oh, did I mention that TempMonitor reads real CPU temperature? Unfortunately, this option is not available for all devices. Get this though: if your device can't give TempMonitor CPU readings, TempMonitor will tell you that. TempMonitor will NEVER give you a battery temp reading and call it CPU.
** Supported Devices (That I know of): Droid 1 (kernel mods), Galaxy Nexus, Droid Razr, Droid Razr Maxx, Droid 4.
** Supported but still in testing: Transformer
** If you are getting CPU temp on your device and it's not listed above, please let me know so I can update the list.
** Exclude from task killer
** Forcing sdcard install causes widgets to disassociate on reboot!
** Issues? Email or I can't help.
Frequently Asked Questions:
** I do not see CPU temp in the app?
By default, TempMonitor does not display cpu temp in the app or notification. To enable this setting, please select either App Screen CPU Temp and/or CPU Temp Notification from the preferences menu.
** Is this real cpu temp, or battery temp?
TempMonitor will never display a battery temperature and call it CPU temperature. This app is coded to read and present as much temperature data as possible from your device. CPU Temp is currently not supported on all devices. If your device does not support CPU Temperature currently, you will be alerted to that effect.
** What is update interval?
The update interval refers to how often TempMonitor checks and updates displayed temperature notifications. This option has no effect on the update interval when viewing the app screen.
** What is "Force System Data"?
This is enabled by default, what it does is force the application to read battery temperature data stored by the Android system in lieu of attaching to the battery sensor directly. Note that many devices do not allow attachment directly to the battery sensor, and that on supported devices, when attached to this sensor, battery usage is extremely heavy. This is a legacy option for those who wish to view real-time battery data for a brief time while testing or debugging battery issues. For most users, Force System Data should be checked.
** I tried the Lite Version and it told me I wasn't supported.
That's why it's called the Lite version... support for later model phones is available in the full version only.
** I tried the Lite Version and could only get notification in Celsius.
That's why it's called the Lite version... support for fahrenheit notifications is available only in the full version.
** NEEDS KERNEL SUPPORT **
Current Kernel supported:
1) NEAK S3
2) NEAK Note2
Multi-Core Manager is useful to manage your CPU cores manually, only with supported kernels.
It allows 2 modes:
1) Dynamic Hotplug
2) Manual Mode
Until now it supports only 4 cores CPUs, but it will support also further CPUs when more cores are getting in.
Full credits to the original idea of TEGRAK for the Samsung GS2 (called 2nd Core) from which is inspired and reworked this app+kernel interface.
The app is fully opensource, as is the kernel implementation.
For further informations check the MultiCore wiki on this page: http://code.google.com/p/neak-kernel-sgs3/wiki/MultiCoreWiki
I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY KIND OF PROBLEMS REGARDING YOUR PHONE!!
* Battery Temp Notification
* Black or White Notification
* Start on Boot
* CPU Temp in App Screen (requires kernel support)
* Bat Temp in App Screen
* 2.3.5 Fix Wake Bug
For CPU temp in status bar and Fahrenheit options among many many other things, check out the full version of TempMonitor.
***** As there has been an increase in the number of malicious user feedbacks currently happening in the mobile apps stores, due to shady competitors and anonymous fake users. Hence, we sincerely request our loyal users who like this app to show your kind support for us by rating us at Google Play store. Your kind support will be very valuable in helping us combat shady competitors and anonymous users from leaving unjustified malicious feedbacks which unfairly hurt our reputation, as this makes it very difficult for us to work on more free better apps for our valued users. Thank you. *****
***** As a genuine user, should you encounter any problems with our app, please feel free to email us at email@example.com for technical assistance before rating us and giving your feedback on Google Play. We sincerely look forward to help solve your problems and make sure you have a good experience with us. *****
NovelMatrix Temperature Monitor is a very useful app which helps people monitor the temperature of their mobile phones & tablets to prevent overheating.
As high temperatures can easily damage modern mobile devices and also reduce the lifespan of their lithium batteries, this app will helps protect your valuable mobile phones by notifying users when their mobile devices are getting too hot, thus need to rest and cool down.
* As most current mobile phones/tablets do not have a built-in thermometer sensor, thus almost all the present temperature/thermometer monitoring apps are actually only reading out the battery temperature of your mobile phones.
* Unless your mobile phone is one of the few high-end models like Samsung Galaxy S4 which comes with a built-in thermometer sensor which can read out the ambient temperature, otherwise it will be quite difficult for you to calculate your phone ACTUAL temperature.
* NovelMatrix Temperature Monitor helps users get a more accurate actual temperature of your mobile phone by taking into account the relevant parameters of your phone such as phone material, battery, air temp/flow, heat dissipation rate, and many more.
* This means even if your mobile phone do not have a built-in thermometer and only the battery temperature is available, you will still be able to get a more accurate assessment of the overall temperature of your phone using this app.
* And if your phone has a built-in thermometer sensor such as the Samsung Galaxy S4 which can read out the ambient (i.e. surroundings) temperature, this app will be able to use this additional info to calculate an even more accurate phone actual temperature for you.
* Don't just get your phone battery temperature anymore, use Temperature Monitor to get good, accurate, real-time readings of your mobile phones/tablets ACTUAL temperature.
* Get a audible warning notification when (1) your mobile phone battery temperature is too hot or (2) your mobile phone actual temperature is too hot.
* Using "Calibrate Settings", this app is highly customizable based on different users' individual needs.
* Monitor & protect your valuable mobile phone/tablet from excess heat today!
- Please note that your phone temperature readings is highly dependent on the current capabilities and conditions of your phone sensors/components, hence if you find the readings inaccurate (either too high or too low), it most probably means there might be a hardware issue with the phone such as sensor damage due to dropping the phone or degradation due to phone overheat/wear and tear.
- In the event of inaccurate readings, please click the "Calibrate Settings" option under "Tools tab" in the app and the program will automatically help make adjustments to get a more accurate reading for you.
Temperature Monitor is developed by NovelMatrix, which is a business unit of Addge Pte Ltd (www.addge.com).
Should you experience any problems with our app, please feel free to email us as follows.
Technical Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
It is a bundle of 6 in 1 where you are able to monitor CPU, RAM, I/O, Network, Apps and your Battery so you are actually paying for 6 applications together in a single one!
Comparing to the Lite version this application unlocks monitoring in the forms of:
- Notification bar
- Floating apps
- DashClock lockscreen widget extensions
- Saving and scheduling of background monitoring sessions
Grasp the full power of customization and configure features, such as:
- The algorithm you prefer the most for calculating the remaining battery time;
- The update interval of real time monitoring, in order to spare system resources;
- Monitor total CPU usage or individual CPU cores (if your device has more than 1 CPU core).
WARNING: Expanded notifications only works on Jelly Bean+ due to API limitations.
- Help translating! https://crowdin.net/project/system-monitor
- Feature graphics made by www.johnxde.com #
- DRAW OVER OTHER APPS: This permission is needed in order to display the floating app option.
- RUN AT STARTUP: This permission is need in case that you want your notifications to start on boot.
MTG: Magic the Gathering Core 2012 is an application that lets you simulate opening booster packs on your phone. It's great for learning a new set, mock drafts with cards laying around the house, checking out probabilities of getting certain cards, or for letting kids open pack after pack without having to spend money on boosters.
Users can simulate opening a booster pack which will have 10 randomly chosen commons, 3 uncommons, 1 land, and 1 rare / ultrarare (odds are 1 in 8 packs for the ultra rare).
The packs are saved so you can go back to them, and cards can be viewed as a list, grid of images, or close ups of the card. You can also delete packs or rename them by long clicking on the pack in the list.
In the grid view or list view of the pack, you can click on a card to go to the close up view of the card.
If you have tons of cards laying around, this app is perfect for re-creating a booster pack so you can always redraft with the cards you have without having to spend any more money on new boosters.
Compatible with RaceRoom Racing Experience™, GTR2™, Race07™, RaceRoom The Game 2™, GTR Evolution™.
• Digital Widgets for Gear Indicator, RPM, Speed, Current Lap Time, Last Lap Time, Best Lap Time, Lap Number, Delta Time(Current Lap VS Best Lap), Water Temperature, Oil Temperature, Position, Fuel, Tires Temperatures, clock.
• Customizable Analog Gauges (style, range, angle, warning thresholds) for RPM, Speed, Throttle, Brake, Water Temperature, Oil Temperature.
• RPM LEDs Bar
Customizable colors, 4 styles and 3 animations available. Automatic or manual threshold settings. One additional LEDs Bar is available to display RPM.
• RPM Analog Gauge
Curved or Straight style.
• Shift Light
Negative Flash on screen, Automatic or manual threshold settings.
• Fuel Calculations
Fuel Quantity, Fuel Consumption by Lap and Projected Laps for Fuel (update in real time or at passage on the line).
• Low fuel, Water temp, Oil temp warnings
Define the thresholds, the application will notify you visually when you go over any of them.
• Tires Information Indicator
Digital average temperature and visual indicator.
• G-Force Meter (plotted 5s)
• Customisable dashboard & profiles
Layout your own dashboard. You can move, rescale, add or remove any parameters, three different layout profile can be saved and number of screens can be increased up to 5. All colors fully customizable.
• Telemetry Viewer
On track you can compare any parameters in real-time with one of the saved laps. Once back in the Pit, you can save a lap and compare it to any saved laps using the telemetry screen. You have the possibility to add two vertical cursors on the graph to display the differential +/- time from the saved lap to the lap being viewed on a selected portion. You will be able to compare each turn independently.
The following data are recorded:
Speed, RPM, Gear, Tires temperature, Oil temperature, Water temperature, Fuel, lateral/longitudinal/vertical Forces.
• Import/Export the telemetry data as a CSV file on your sdcard for further calculations or to share them.
Mph/Kmh ; °C/°F ; L/gal
- Android (2.1+)
- Wireless or USB Tethering
- DashMeterCom for GTR2™
Download DashMeterCom on www.sensadigit.com.
Please check if DashMeterTEST works with your configuration before buy DashMeterPRO.
• 5 Days Refund Policy.
• Should you experience issues, contact me before adding a comment, the solution might be easy or a fix ready.
DashMeterPRO is NOT a Simbin™ official software and is provided "as is" and "with all faults". The names RaceRoom Racing Experience, GTR2, Race07, RaceRoom The Game 2, GTR Evolution are used for identification purposes only. All trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Battery Calibration also shows you some battery parameters like temperature, charge level, general condition, etc.
How should you use Battery Calibration? Here is some manual:
1) Charge your phone until the battery is 100% full.
2) Click 'Calibrate!' button.
3) Let the battery completely discharge.
4) Charge the battery once more to 100%.
Note that this free application is ad supported and contains ads.
More from developer
Monitor temperature and other vital information of your computers. The easiest way to make sure that your machines are operating safely from anywhere in the world.
This is a Lite, limited version. Purchase the full version and get the following benefits:
- Monitor an unlimited number of computers.
- Remove the advert at the top.
- Future versions will bring more useful features to the full version.