This is the PRO version.
***Note to all users, this app DOES support duelcores(works perfectly fine on my tegra 2 transformer). I know that it has issues with sense ui for htc users. I am not sure why it does not work with your device until I get my hands on one)
-added Network Rx/Tx speed stat
-show all stats in notification
**Problems after reboot? Do NOT install to sd! Install on phone and all problems after reboot are solved.
What you get in pro:
-Stats in Notification bar
-Network Rx/Tx speeds(KB/s)
-Changeable update time
-*C or *F
-Changeable text color and icon.
-Choose any 4 stats:
CPU composite %
CPU temp(requires supported kernel)
This is a widget
*3.6 fixed blank widget bug(caused by low memory resets)
**Problems after reboot? Do NOT install to sd! Install on phone and all problems after reboot are solved.
***Pro version is available***
Works on just about all phones.
Auto disables updating when screen is off.
Click to Enable/Disable
Change temperature units from Celsius,Fahrenheit and Kelvin.
Works for Samsung Galaxy S4 only, because of the device sensors needed!!!!
Notification service when temperature and humidity exceeds configurable range.
Widget for home screen.
Please report any problems or make suggestions to-
End-user license agreement:
TechTank is not responsible for any loss of data/damages/network provider costs while using the application. This app is not intended to be used in a critical environment.
Currently, Samsung Galaxy S4 is the only supported device for this app.
The app supports the following functionality:
- Reads and records temperature data from several sensors.
- Stores temperature data.
- Monitors battery status of temperature sensors.
- Users can change sensor names on the phone.
- Reads values from advertising packets instead of connecting to temperature sensors.
- App also works in background mode.
- Supported on Android version Jelly Bean 4.2 or later.
Temperature in your status bar!
** Choose from Celsius or Fahrenheit.
** Choose what temperature to display (Battery, CPU).
** Choose the update interval.
** Choose the color.
** Chose to change the color based on temperature (Ranges).
Temperature Gage Widgets.
** Hot gage widgets that actually work!
** Choose what temp to display.
** Choose from (4) styles.
** Choose the format.
** Choose the update interval.
Temperature in App Screen.
** Don't want temp in your status bar? You can always view it in real-time in the app screen. Piece of cake.
Optimized for Performance.
** Great care has been taken to make TempMonitor a powerhouse of options while not bogarting your device's CPU cycles or battery life. The current version, in fact, uses so little resources that I keep it updating at 1 second on my Galaxy Nexus at all times.
** Oh, did I mention that TempMonitor reads real CPU temperature? Unfortunately, this option is not available for all devices. Get this though: if your device can't give TempMonitor CPU readings, TempMonitor will tell you that. TempMonitor will NEVER give you a battery temp reading and call it CPU.
** Supported Devices (That I know of): Droid 1 (kernel mods), Galaxy Nexus, Droid Razr, Droid Razr Maxx, Droid 4.
** Supported but still in testing: Transformer
** If you are getting CPU temp on your device and it's not listed above, please let me know so I can update the list.
** Exclude from task killer
** Forcing sdcard install causes widgets to disassociate on reboot!
** Issues? Email or I can't help.
Frequently Asked Questions:
** I do not see CPU temp in the app?
By default, TempMonitor does not display cpu temp in the app or notification. To enable this setting, please select either App Screen CPU Temp and/or CPU Temp Notification from the preferences menu.
** Is this real cpu temp, or battery temp?
TempMonitor will never display a battery temperature and call it CPU temperature. This app is coded to read and present as much temperature data as possible from your device. CPU Temp is currently not supported on all devices. If your device does not support CPU Temperature currently, you will be alerted to that effect.
** What is update interval?
The update interval refers to how often TempMonitor checks and updates displayed temperature notifications. This option has no effect on the update interval when viewing the app screen.
** What is "Force System Data"?
This is enabled by default, what it does is force the application to read battery temperature data stored by the Android system in lieu of attaching to the battery sensor directly. Note that many devices do not allow attachment directly to the battery sensor, and that on supported devices, when attached to this sensor, battery usage is extremely heavy. This is a legacy option for those who wish to view real-time battery data for a brief time while testing or debugging battery issues. For most users, Force System Data should be checked.
** I tried the Lite Version and it told me I wasn't supported.
That's why it's called the Lite version... support for later model phones is available in the full version only.
** I tried the Lite Version and could only get notification in Celsius.
That's why it's called the Lite version... support for fahrenheit notifications is available only in the full version.
As high temperature can easily damage modern mobile devices and also reduce the lifespan of their lithium batteries, this app will helps protect your valuable mobile phones and tablets by notifying users when their mobile devices are getting too hot, thus need to rest and cool down.
* As most current mobile phones/tablets do not have a built-in thermometer sensor, thus almost all the present temperature/thermometer monitoring apps are actually only reading out the battery temperature of your phone/tablets.
* Unless your mobile phone is one of the few high-end models like Samsung Galaxy S4 which comes with a built-in thermometer sensor which can read out the ambient temperature, otherwise it will be quite difficult for you to calculate your phone actual temperature without using these ambient temperature readings.
* NovelMatrix Temperature Monitor helps users get a more accurate actual temperature of your mobile phone by taking into account the relevant parameters of your phone such as phone material, battery, air temp/flow, heat dissipation rate, and many more.
* This means even if your mobile phone do not have a built-in thermometer and only the battery temperature is available, you will still be able to get a more accurate assessment of the overall temperature of your phone using this app.
* And if your phone has a built-in thermometer sensor such as the Samsung Galaxy S4 which can read out the ambient temperature (i.e. surroundings temperature), this app will be able to get an even more accurate phone actual temperature for you.
* Do not just read your phone battery temperature anymore, get good, accurate, real-time temperature readings of your actual mobile phone/tablets.
* Get a audible warning notification when your mobile phone/tablet is (1) slightly hot, (2) too hot.
* Monitor and protect your valuable mobile phone/tablet from excess heat today!
Please note that your phone temperature readings is highly dependent on the current capabilities and conditions of your phone sensors/components, hence if you find the readings inaccurate (either too high or too low), it most probably means there might be a hardware issue with the phone such as sensor damage due to dropping the phone or degradation due to phone overheat/wear and tear.
Temperature Monitor is developed by NovelMatrix, which is a business unit of Addge Pte Ltd (www.addge.com).
Should you experience any problems with our app, please feel free to email us as follows.
Technical Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
*** Monitoring ***
Anfo can give lots of informations about your CPU, each CPU core, RAM, SD cards, your battery etc
*** How? ***
Anfo contains 7 widgets, 5 notifications and the application.
You have the choice, keep the informations you need always visible !
*** Manage frequency ***
Anfo is able to overclock or underclock your cpu. Take the control !!
You have to be root.
*** Control core ***
Anfo is also able to disable CPU core on Tegra 3 devices. You have to be root.
*** Task manager ***
Anfo provides you a efficient task manager base on top linux command. Your can close a running process.
Tags: hardware, core control, tegra, tegra 3, power manager, CPU, ram, task manager, disable core, battery saver, toggle, widgets, battery informations, HTC One X, CPU load, CPU frequency, CPU temperature, monitor, monitoring, CPU frequency statistique
A1 CPU Tool - free CPU monitor App that shows time the CPU spends in each performance / frequency state. View CPU load from the last boot split by supported CPU frequencies for your Android phone or tablet. Displays time spent in the Deep Sleep, and ultra low frequencies.
★ Free, and without Ads
★ Monitor CPU load in real-time
★ Shows all available CPU frequencies
★ Shows total time spent in each processor frequency
★ Highlights active frequency/frequencies the CPU spent in last 1000 ms (1 sec)
★ Hide, show and combine any CPU frequency (MHz)
★ Customizable automatic filter threshold
★ Hide all inactive frequencies at once
★ Nice looking, clean, fast, responsive & intuitive UI (User Interface)
Quick CPU info tool:
• Detects processor name, governor and CPU core count
• CPU temperature
• CPU up-time (time spent while doing work)
• CPU time asleep / Deep Sleep
• Minimum-Maximum / High-Low frequencies
• List of unused processor frequencies (but supported by kernel)
Quick battery info:
• Battery level +charging +plugged in
• Battery temperature (supports both Fahrenheit and Celsius)
• Battery voltage in mV
• Battery type: Lithium-ion, Lithium polymer, and many more
Quick memory info:
• RAM total size
• RAM cache and free space
• RAM speed (requires A1 SD Bench installed)
Most of the processors are supported including single-core, dual-core and latest quad-core CPUs; most of the major phone models and brands are supported – Samsung, HTC, Sony Ericsson, LG, Asus, Motorola, Alps, Huawei, Fujitsu, ZTE, Acer, Lenovo, Nvidia, etc.
• Problem with A1 CPU Tool? Send us your feedback using Send Feedback feature from the Settings screen, or http://a1dev.com/feedback/
• Inspired from CPU Spy by Brandon Valosek
• “System uptime” usually is a few second off “CPU time in state”
• Needs kernel that supports CPU info file as any other CPU tools
• Root is not required
• More: http://a1dev.com/cpu-tool/notes/
• From the application itself
More info on permissions:
• "Internet" is used for “contact us” form, and to collect anonymous usage statistics (can be enabled and disabled).
*Battery: level,temperature,battery consumption or battery voltage.
*Free storage: Internal,External(SD Card)
*Internet upload & download.
*2 type of text effect
*Temperature unit support both °C&°F
*7 type of widget background
*This is a home screen widget not an application. Please add widget from the home screen.
*If device can't show battery consumption will show battery voltage
* Battery Temp Notification
* Black or White Notification
* Start on Boot
* CPU Temp in App Screen (requires kernel support)
* Bat Temp in App Screen
* 2.3.5 Fix Wake Bug
For CPU temp in status bar and Fahrenheit options among many many other things, check out the full version of TempMonitor.
The most complete tool to manage your battery: Shows historical data (%, mA, mW, mV and temperature), calculates estimated run-times and battery aging, helps calibrate battery, and improves your battery run-time.
♦♦ Android 4.4 (KitKat): Battery statistics require a rooted device to move APK to /system/priv-apps ♦♦
- NOT all phones report accurate mA - Check app web-site for more information
- The app displays the % remaining, voltage and temperature data reported by Android OS
- Android battery stats have nothing to do with % calculations
== Pro version has all features unlocked and no ads ==
- Wide (2x1) and graphic (2x1, 3x1, 4x1) widgets
- Export data to System Tuner Pro
- Update battery capacity or reference based on measured data
- Keep information of unlimited number of batteries (2 in free)
- Add history markers manually or automatically on boot
- Much smaller APK size!
== Requires INTERNET and ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE access for ads ==
== FREE -> PRO MIGRATION INFORMATION ==
When migrating to the pro version, the app will retain the history file if it is in its default location (/sdcard/battery_history.txt).
The calibration data will also be retained as well, not the time estimates.
All other settings (display, graph, widgets) will have to be reapplied manually. Don't forget to uninstall the free version!
== FREE -> PRO MIGRATION INFORMATION ==
Display all information using great looking graphics, fully scrollable and zoomable.
Use additional packages to show great looking icons in notification bar
Display historical graphics or battery data on your home screen using widgets of various sizes!
Triggers alarm based on battery data (voltage and temperature limits)
Manually resets battery calibration/statistics on rooted phone
Calculate remaining time while unplugged or charging (AC/USB)
Calculate actual battery capacity (mAh)
Support multiple battery
Support Motorola Defy/Atrix 1% reporting
Online help accessible from settings
Export data to System Tuner Pro to analyze which process is responsible for battery drain!
Lowest battery consumption on the market! Disable history/graphics for even lower consumption! Check web-site for app consumption and supported phones.
Many thanks for the translation to
Max Peng - Simplified Chinese
William Lee Traditional Chinese
Zuecho, Stephan Windmüller - German
Gabriele, Roberto & Raffaele - Italian
Rontgen - Japanese
서용석 (Dio Seo) - Korean
Ignacio - Spanish
ToddeSwe - Swedish
Ricardo - Portuguese
Lukas - Czech
Lukasz - Polish
Marko Kranjcic - Croatian
Dmitry Chornenky - Russian
Ronyn - Hungarian
KW: battery widget current voltage temperature battery monitor power drain charge discharge graphic mA capacity multi function graph prediction estimation time
• Hunt down those battery draining Apps with the App Sucker
• Always know your battery state and time left estimates with a optional status bar notification
• Overlay the stock battery icon with the icon pack add-on.
• Dig deep into how an App uses your battery - including wakelock details
• Sort your app suckers by things such as CPU & sensor usage, app wakelocks, wake time, and kernel wakelocks.
• Set a custom time reference to see stats over a certain period of time.
• See time remaining estimates based on current and historical usage
• See historical averages - how long does your battery usually last?
• Add a widget to your home screen showing the battery status and time remaining
• Include all sorts of great battery information in your DashClock widget using the included DashClock Extension
• Download or create your own icon themes
• Set customizable alarms for various charge states, temperature, and battery health
If you have a Tablet, then you'll want to check out the Professional Edition. It includes:
• Optimized views for Tablets or other devices with large screens.
• More accurate time remaining estimates for devices such as tablets with long standby times.
For more information including instructions on creating your own Icon Packs, see:
NOTE: Please email me if you encounter any issues with this app.
Permissions: Please see the users-guide for a full explanation of the permissions that GSam Battery Monitor requires: http://badassbatterymonitor.blogspot.com/2011/11/badass-battery-monitor-users-guide.html#permissions
• Russian (Thanks to Dmitry Chernogaev)
• French (Thanks to Jaworski Johan)
• Italian (Thanks to Fabio Abbà)
• Hungarian (Thanks to István Kriskó (Stefi))
• Czech (Thanks to Matěj Trakal)
• Swedish (Thanks to Pontus Edgren)
• Dutch (Thanks to ArTsLeOpS)
• Hebrew (Thanks to Michael Sandler)
• Chinese (Thanks to Gavin Fang)
• Turkish (Thanks to Saldıray Günal)
• Polish (Thanks to cvxcvx)
• German (Thanks to Jan Fortein)
• Spanish (Thanks to Carlos Salazar & Broquen)
• Ukrainian (Thanks to Yaroslav Brukh)
• Interested in translating? See http://code.google.com/p/gsam-battery-monitor-translation/
* FAQ at http://timos.me/tm/faq
* Set on boot, settings lost, frequencies don't stick, MIUI ROM problem,... read FAQ above
* Please DO NOT use Google Play rating system to report problems but read this http://timos.me/tm/wiki/bugreport or email us instead
* Help us translate the app: http://timos.me/tm/translate
This app requires:
- ROOT and working busybox installation
These devices are officially supported
- GALAXY NEXUS (toro, maguro, toroplus)
- Nexus 7 (grouper) and Nexus 7 3G (tipalia)
- Nexus 7 2013 (flo)
- Nexus 4 (mako)
- Sony Xperia Z (yuga) and ZL (odin)
- LG Optimus G
- Galaxy SIII with Exynos SOC
- HTC Incredible S (vivo: preliminary support)
- Nexus 10 (preliminary support)
- HTC One X International (endeavoru; preliminary support)
- HTC One M7U and M7UL
- Galaxy SIII with Qualcomm SOC (preliminary support)
Coming to more devices in the future.
Trickster MOD app is a tweaking tool to change various settings included in your kernel and other mods to your phone.
* Trickster MOD has abilities to do the following *
- ADB over WLAN
- Set I/O scheduler, read ahead buffer, CPU scaling governor, min and max CPU speed
- CPU Statistics
- Set Device hostname
- Apply Grace Period (was Bootloop Preventer)
- Frequency Lock
* Donate key will get you following features *
- I/O scheduler advanced control
- Color profile for device with color settings
- CPU Frequency profile
- Voltage profile for some settings
- Sound control for faux's patches
- Advanced gamma control for N4 with faux's patch
- Touch Filter Control for N4 with supported kernels
- Bootloader lock/unlock without fastboot and data wipe for some devices
- Kernel backup/restore on some supported devices
- Launcher shortcuts to some app operations
* Following features depend on kernel support *
- Color for Galaxy Nexus and Nexus 4, contrast and gamma tweaks for Galaxy Nexus
- Generic hotplug
- CPU Temp limit
- Minimal SmartReflex voltage of Core, IVA, and MPU domains
- Nominal SmartReflex voltage for Core, IVA, and MPU domains
- Regulator voltages
- GLaDOS live OC of Core, GPU and MPU
- WIFI mode for screen off (power saving or full speed)
- Vibrator strength
- Headset volume boost
- High performance sound
- Force fast charge
- Battery live extender
- Touch wake and touch wake duration
- fsync control
- Sweep 2 wake
- And more...
This is provided with NO GUARANTY whatsoever. Use your common sense.
More from developer
Monitor temperature and other vital information of your computers. The easiest way to make sure that your machines are operating safely from anywhere in the world.
This is a Lite, limited version. Purchase the full version and get the following benefits:
- Monitor an unlimited number of computers.
- Remove the advert at the top.
- Future versions will bring more useful features to the full version.