Increase your breath hold fantasticaly!
PS. Unfortunately I lost signing key for this app, so it won't be updated anymore. (But premium version will)
PSS. Source code - https://github.com/insomnaicJustin/unaerobic
This application let's you set you own co2 or o2 tables or use default ones.
I made this mostly for myself to prepare for the summer. Hope someone else will find if useful.
"Decrease rest period tables" calculates a series of 8 breath holds of equal length with a progressivley shorter rest period in between each.
"Increase breath hold tables" calculates a series of 8 breath holds of increasing length. The rest period remains constant throughout the table.
The Free Form table is provided to allow you to design training tables of your own.
- Please use the fields to change your times.
- Selecting the 'Use Speech' box turns on the sound.
- The 'Start tables' button will start the clock counting & present you with the on-screen prompt & table calculations
- Selecting 'View Table' will display the calculated table.
Learn how to hold your breath (much) longer!
If you are new to freediving - or just want to learn how to hold your breath longer - this is your training buddy. Easy setup and lots of info on the 'hows' and 'whys' (there *is* a bit of technique and knowledge that'll help you push through).
If you're a freediver or spearo (underwater hunter), this is the tool for your apnea training. Static Trainer has been adapted and improved through suggestions and ideas from freedivers around the world and can be configured to any need :)
Static Trainer speaks, counts up or down in multiple intervals, has 5 different visualizations, it logs your training sessions and much much more.
In your training session everything is adjustable (see examples); but Static Trainer is set up with standard parameters: If you're in a hurry, you only need to set *one* single parameter to get started!
Whether you simply want your buddys to go 'wooot?' when you tell them how long you can hold your breath - or if you are a freediver looking for a flexible and reliable training tool - Static Trainer is for you! :-)
Lie back, relax, listen...
Can measure heart rate with camera, like in Instant Heart Rate app and with Zephyr, Ant+ or Polar Wearlink device via Bluetooth.
Approved for professional freediving.
Thanks to Zephyr, apnea.cz and Petr Judi for help!!!
Bluetooth 4(bluetooth Smart) support is under development!!
Vous pouvez effectuer des exercices en travaillant la table d'O2, ou la table CO2, ou même un entrainement mixte.
Ce module est entièrement automatisé, et il n'est pas nécessaire de créer soit même les tables d'exercice.
- Sleep cycle tracking with smart wake up uses your phone's accelerometer (2 weeks trial)
- NEW Pebble, Android Wear and Gear (Tizen) smart watch wrist-tracking
- NEW Philips HUE smartlight integration
- Sleep graph history
- Sleep deficit, deep sleep and snoring statistics
- Social sharing (FaceBook, Twitter)
- Gentle volume nature sound alarms (birds, sea, storm...)
- Alarm music playlists
- Nature sound lullabies with binaural tones for fast fall asleep
- Never oversleep again with CAPTCHA wake up verification (Math, Sheep counting, Phone shaking, Bathroom QR code or NFC tag)
- Sleep talk recording, snoring detection and anti-snoring
More features waiting for you to explore!
Watch our latest smartwatch integration progress and battery consumption chart here
Version 2.0: New "Export" & "Share" feature !!
AppNea is an Android app for detecting sleep apnea episodes.
It cannot replace medical devices and the user accepts the fact that AppNea might be imprecise in the apnea detection.
Besides, the usage of AppNea requires the user to keep his or her smartphone on his or her breast all night long: to be in the safe side for what concerns damages due to radio frequency signals, it is possible to put the device off line.
AppNea is available on Google Play.
AppNea 2.0 introduces the possibility to:
- Export AppNea data (from the option menu of the Data Display activity)
- Share AppNea data (from the Edit activity)
An Ads bar has been added in the Edit activity.
WEARING YOUR SMARTPHONE
In order to let AppNea check your breath rate and detect Apnea Episodes, it is necessary to put your smartphone on your breast.
The best method I have found, so far, consists in putting you smartphone in a small bag such as those ones you can use for running.
Then, you have to fasten it around your chest, making sure the smartphone is in vertical position (Fig. 1).
After installing AppNea on your Android smartphone, you can launch it. The first screen shows you the Introduction text and asks you to confirm the NOT-RESPONSIBILITY of the developer of AppNea (Fig. 2).
If you agree, AppNea shows you the list of all your previous tests. You can Edit or Delete them, using the contextual menu.
If you open the App options, you can add a new one, using the Option "Add Test" (Fig. 3).
Instead, "Help" brings you to this page.
After filling the field of the Title and, optionally, the field of Description, you can start the Calibration phase (60 seconds duration).
- Click on the "Calibrator" button
- Put your smartphone in the "phone-bag" that you already have fastened around your breast (in no more than 10 seconds)
- Lay in horizontal position
- Breath normally for about 10 seconds
- Hold your breath for at least 15 seconds, no more than 30 seconds
- Return to normal breathing and wait for the message at the end of the Calibration phase
If the calibration succeeds, you can read a value in the Sensibility field (Fig. 4).
Before running the AppNea test, you have to set the end of the test, by clicking on the Set End Time (Fig. 5).
- Put your smartphone in the "phone-bag" that you already have fastened around your breast
- Lay in horizonal position
- AppNea will tell you when the test is over !
At the end of the test, you will be able to:
- Read the Possible Apnea Index (PAI - Fig. 6).
- Display the data (button "Data Display" - Fig. 7) and the Export them (Option menu of your smartphone)
- Share the data (bluetooth, email and so on).
- Plot the data (button "Data Plot" - Fig. 8). Data about your Possible Apnea Index are plotted with a black line, while data about your body orientation are plotted with a green line.
QUESTIONS & FEEDBACKS
If you have any question or feedback, please contact me at: email@example.com.
sleep apnea. This disorder happens when a sleeping person experiences several pauses in breathing
or indicates shallow taking in of air, in this Sleep Apnea App is contain with huge article about sleep apnea
What Is Sleep Apnea?
Basic Things You Need to Know about Sleep Apnea
What You Must Know about Sleep Apnea
Brief Overview about Sleep Apnea
Causes of Sleep Apnea
Risk Factors And Causes of Obstructive Sleep Apnea
Diagnosis of Sleep Apnea
Sleep Apnea Symptoms
Sleep Apnea and People Who are at Risk
The Dangers Of Sleep Apnea: A Rundown
Sleep Apnea In Children: The Causes, Symptoms, And Treatments
What Are The Sleep Apnea Tests?
Treatment for Sleep Apnea
Effective Sleep Apnea Treatments
Sleep Apnea Device Options
Lifestyle Changes for Treatment of Sleep Apnea
Dealing with Sleep Apnea
Key Points about Sleep Apnea
dont forget to share with your friend
With SnoreClock you can easily check if you snore. Put your smart phone beside your bed and press the red button in SnoreClock. The next morning you will know more!
SnoreClock records all noise during sleep and shows red bars where you most likely snore.
Because SnoreClock takes a record of the whole night you could get even more out of it.
- if you snore
- if your partner snores
- if you talk in the sleep
- if something disturbs your sleep
and much more.
To check all noises turn your phone to switch to landscape mode. Pinch to zoom and drag to move!
SnoreClock was app of the month in the german edition of the MIT Technology Review magazine!
1.) Records all the noise while you are sleeping
2.) Outstanding snore detection technology
3.) Shows red bars where you most likely snore
4.) Measure the volume of the entire recording and shows it on the chart
5.) Recording time up to 11 hours
6.) Stops the recording on low battery. Recording with charger is recommended!
7.) Easy navigate in the recording with slider
8.) Use gestures in the graph to zoom or to move
9.) Runs in background mode
To check all the noises rotate your phone to landscape mode. Pinch to zoom and drag to move!
Features of Plus Version:
The Plus Version is available through in app purchase.
How to use SnoreClock - Quick Start
1.) Put the smartphone near the bed
2.) Plug in the phone if you need a charged battery in the morning
3.) Press the red button to start recording
4.) The next morning press the red button to stop recording.
5.) Use the landscape mode to analyze the data. You can listen to any position in the record. Pinch to zoom and drag to move.
If you need help please select the help menu in SnoreClock.
There you can access the docs or contact the support.
SnoreClock is not a medical device.
What users say;
After using this for just 1 night, now I know why I'm always tired! Awesome execution and interface. I LOVE how we can zoom into and move throughout the graph. This is the most valuable app ever; seriously! I've tried 3 other apps but yours beats them all... easily! Thank you!
This app just opened my eyes! Not only it records my snores but even the sounds and voices of the spirits beyond. A must have app!
Clear data on snoring with playback and analysis. No more guessing if you are improving or getting worse. Am now trying various methods to get better quieter sleep.
Never rated an app before, this definitely deserves it though. So easy to use, clear and doesn't use up battery life.
Languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian and Portuguese.
Calculations based on tables. Tables: PADI and NAUI.
* Enter dive depth, underwater time and surface interval time.
* Shows dive state (safety stop, no decompression limit, within limits).
* Calculates end pressure group, pressure group after interval time, oxygen partial pressure (ppO2) and CNS (single exposure).
* Allows successive dives (maximum 7), nitrox (EANx21 - EANx70) and two depth units (meters and feet).
* Best Air Mix calculator (depending of current depth and ppO2).
* Share dive plans by email.
* Save dive plans as images in Android Gallery.
* Generate PDF document with your dive plans.
This version has a banner with ads.
MyPermissions Certification: https://developers.mypermissions.com/certification/52dd47cee4b094d7f363cf3e
Die Grundidee der App war die Koordination von Absagen und Trainingsbeteiligungen, im Laufe der Zeit kamen dann immer mehr Funktionen hinzu.
Es besteht die Möglichkeit beliebig viele Trainingsübungen mit Beschreibung abzuspeichern und mit Hilfe dieser dann bald entstehenden Sammlung von Übungen die kommenden Trainingseinheiten kinderleicht zu planen.
Für jedes Spiel oder Turnier besteht die Option eine Aufstellung zu erstellen, diese wirkt noch viel ansprechender wenn zu jedem Spieler ein Foto hinterlegt wurde.
Falls die Trikotwäsche in Ihrer Mannschaft von den Spielern übernommen wird, bietet die App ein Funktion um diese gerecht zu verteilen.
Infos zu Spielen wie Nominierung,Treffen und Anstosszeit können entspannt mit wenigen Klicks mit Spielern oder Eltern geteilt werden.
Geburtstage, Terminabsagen ,Trainingsbeteiligungen einzelner Spieler und gerechte Verteilung der Spielanteile können leicht überblickt werden.
- Informations pratiques
- Agenda complet (possibilité de mettre des alarmes sur les activités qui vous intéressent)
- Plan d'accès vers le lieu d'entrainement
- Horaires et tarifs
- Contact par email et par téléphone
- Partagez avec vos amis via Facebook/Twitter/Email/sms
Une application mobile proposée par DEV2A
Some of the benefits include:
- If you input the latitude and longitude of your dives and you have Google Maps installed you can view them all on the map or you can select to view only one dive on the dive map.
- You can link a folder of photographs to each dive.
- You can store your medical details, insurance details, images of your certificates you have attained.
- List all your equipment with service and test dates, cost etc, good for insurance purposes and knowing when items are due for servicing or testing.
- The database can be exported to the SD card to enable you to back it up.
* If you wish to change the dive number and dive time offset this must be changed in Settings prior to adding any dives. dive number and dive time offset can not be changed once dives have been added.
* If you have used this free version and want to keep the data you have input. Simply export the database before you uninstall this free version. Then once you have installed the full version you can simply run the import option to have all your data restored (see help).
If you find any bugs or have any other suggestions on how to improve the app then please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org..
Any suggestions for enhancements will be incorporated into the full version of the app in order of what will be of most benefit to the majority. There will be no enhancements made to this free version.
Happy and safe diving - Keith Best
Supports password authentication and shared key authentication using openSSH dsa or rsa keys.
Supports variable substitution so you can use your tasker variables in your commands.
Allows access to the output of your command via tasker variable.
THIS APP REQUIRES EITHER TASKER OR LOCALE TO BE INSTALLED, IT WILL NOT WORK WITHOUT THEM
find it under plugins/ssh command.
input the ip or hostname of the remote machine (and port if necessary), your user name on the remote machine and either a password or select your local private key file. choose the correct authentication method.
The plugin will remember these details for any other tasks you create to run commands on the remote machine,
Enter the command you want to run on the remote machine and then you can use tasker to run them via button, shortcut, menu, condition or any of taskers many other options.
At the moment both rsa and dsa keyfiles are supported (i.e. keys generated by ssh-keygen or connectbot), To use keys generated in putty (puttygen) use the "export as openssh" option from the menu to obtain a key in the correct format.
Useful for launching tasker tasks from NFC tags-
THIS APP REQUIRES THE TASKER APP TO BE INSTALLED!
for Sony Xperia smarttags simply use the the smart tag app. To run a tasker task use the "Open URL" action, then set the url "tasker://taskname" instead of "http://" (change taskname to the name of your task defined in tasker- tasks are case sensitive)
e.g. "tasker://mytask" to run a task called "mytask" defined in tasker.
for writable tags it should work as simply as writing the tasker:// url and task to the tag itself.
It will do until tasker add nfc capability :)
On some devices the "tags" app comes pre-installed and blocks the url from nfc tags from being launched automagically, meaning you need to touch the screen to launch the task. You may find disabling the "tags" app from settings->apps->all fixes this problem.
Also it is VITAL that tasker is installed before this app or it will not work, this means that if you upgrade or reset your device etc. and google play automatically re-installs all your apps then it may not work. this is solved by simply uninstalling tasker url launcher, checking tasker is installed, and then re-installing the tasker url launcher from google play.