Indian Rail news also available in this app.
This app is the best way to book Indian Rail tickets and it is 100% secure and safe. It doesn't track any data except by Google Analytics . You can also check out that option if you want.
Complete All In One app for Indian Rail. Enjoy.
1>Ticket booking including TATKAL
2> IRCTC website dircet access in two version - mobile (beta) and also web version
3> PNR status.
4> Seat Availability Check
6> Train Status Live
7> Time Table Of Indian Rail
8> Local Train Time Table
9> Contact no for Indian Rail
10> Rail News (Hindi)
11>Rail News (English)
12> FoodService by Travelkhana.com
Please downlaod and use this app . I hope you will enjoy .
This App works best in 3G or High speed Internet connection
Please give a good rating and comment if you like this app.
Enjoy IRCTC (Indian Rail ) App.
Disclaimer : All the contents are directly linked to IRCTC or other websites. We are not copyright holder of the respective websites. We help rail user to find all product in a single app. For any copyright violation please mail me.
We have NO affiliate connection with any website (for example Travelkhana.com or runningstatus.in or IRCTC ).
With the help of this application you can check your PNR status.
You can receive all information i.e. Train No,Boarding Date,Boarding Point,Reservation upto etc."
Search Via Train Name
Search Via Station Code
Note:'This is not the official App for Railway Ministry" , Govt of India'
Tags; Train Inquiry,Train Info,Indian Rail Info,Train Timetable
"Top mobile app for truckers: An all-in-one GPS-based transportation app...A highly-customizable search and filter option lets you find almost anything ahead of time."
"Hands down the greatest truck driver resource available now. Seems like they thought of everything but it keeps getting better every month."
➤As seen in "Harvard Business Review"
"I paid hundreds for another device and this app does a lot more and is more accurate to boot." ➤Dave Nelson
The ultimate GPS Map app for truck drivers. 100% Made in the USA, this is the only ad free, tablet ready truck stop app that is updated regularly with driver comments.
Where are the closest truck stops like Flying Js? Who has bulk DEF? TripPak pickup times? Where is the next service dealer or tank cleaning? How about a westbound Rest area or turnout? Steep grades? Where are low clearance bridges?
Truck & Travel checks your location and displays all points on a map view. Or get a text list of the nearest points to you right now. Filter by type to see only what you want to see on the map and zoom out. Use the offline manual lookup to find locations by type, state and city - even without service!
➤WHAT'S IN IT:
✔Flying J Travel Plazas
✔Loves Travel Stops
✔TA Travel Center
✔Petro Stopping Centers
✔Pacific Pride Commercial
✔Roadys and other smaller brands
✔Thousands of independents.
✔Bulk DEF filter
✔Turn outs and rest areas by heading.
✔Road Grades and Runaway truck ramps (partial)
✔Truck washes (Blue Beacon, Eagle, indies)
✔Walmart (Parking/No Parking)
✔Home Depot, Lowes
✔Speedco, Thermo King, Utility
✔Dealers (International, Kenworth, Mack, Peterbilt, Volvo, Western Star, Freightliner)
✔TSE (Truck Stop Electrification) with Airedock, CabAire, IdleAir, and Shorepower
✔Resources on highway conditions, emergency numbers, road access rules, rest area parking, gun carry laws, speed limits, hazmat routes, idling laws, cell and texting laws, open containers, sobriety checkpoints and more.
✔Motels that ADVERTISE truck parking.
➤TRUCK STOP DETAILS (filters for most)
✔Tripak with pick up times
✔travel and cb stores
✔Western Union and check cashing
✔UPS and FedEx
+ Truck stop ratings and reviews
+ NOAA GPS based weather for each point
+ Search for specific locations around you on a map or even satellite view.
+ Multiple types of icons to help spot things on the map.
+ Advanced filters: Only want a certain brand with parking, showers, ATM, Bulk DEF, TSE and a Wendys?
+ One-touch calling for places that have a phone number listed.
+ One-touch directions for all POIs.
+ GPS text displayed
+ Provides data without service.
+ Supports a manual lookup where users can look up locations by state and city.
+ Dark background to reduce eye shock at night and dark places.
Requests? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for a quick real reply.
** Please support original work done in the USA **
No longer do you need to carry the paper timetable nor constantly look up times online!
Now supports Multijourney routes!
This is not an official Translink application, we are in no way affiliated.
* Supports multiple trains in a single journey!
* Favourite stations and routes on the dashboard!
* Delay notifications in app, from Translink's Twitter page
* Station page containing all arrivals, links to maps and directions.
* Alarm for your train
* See were your train should be on the map!
(Timetables aren't accurate on special holidays such as Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year's Day, St Patrick's Day, Easter weekend, May Day, July Holidays and other public holidays)
NI Railways, Northern Ireland Railways, Translink Timetable App, timetables, train times, NIR
Our mobile app helps you to:
- Plan any train journey in Great Britain
- Buy train tickets for any train journey in Great Britain
- View real time running information for all train services in Great Britain
When you book with our app there are no booking fees, no credit card fees and no delivery fees. You can collect your tickets from over 1,000 stations and they’re ready to collect within 15 minutes.
Plan journeys and buy tickets:
- Plan journeys between any two stations in Great Britain up to 12 weeks ahead
- Automatically saves previous journeys
- Buy all the tickets that are available on our website, at the same great prices
- Our app will automatically find the cheapest tickets for you – and show you whether a return or two single tickets are better value
- Reserve your seats on longer distance journeys
- Collect from over 1,000 stations
- Tickets available to collect in 15 minutes
Check real time running information for all train services in Great Britain:
- See how the trains from any National Rail station in Great Britain are running – with live data supplied by National Rail
- “At a glance” colour indication to see how on time train services are – green for on time, orange for less than 10 minutes late, red for ten or more minutes late, and black for cancelled
- Shows “via” routes – especially useful when trains between the same two places go via different routes
- Shows platforms (where the data is available)
- Save up to 20 previous searches
keywords: sydney transportation, sydney metro, sydney translink, sydney rail,
Trains to Work and Home
- Live train departures and arrivals so you can check quickly if your train is on time before leaving home or the office
- Live platform allocation* to help you beat the scramble!
- User friendly interface which quickly highlights delayed trains
Where’s my train?
- Live location of your train
I’m on this train!
- Let family, friends and colleagues know when your train is scheduled to arrive via email and text
- ‘Tag’ the train you are on so you can follow status en-route
- Live Twitter status updates from your selected rail provider
Data is real-time departures and arrivals and shows trains within the next 2 hours within the United Kingdom.
The app does not have a journey planning facility and is for pre-planned journeys of no more than two legs.
You can also use RailCommute for all live departures and arrivals on the National Rail Network (including London Overground). It does not include London Underground information.
RailCommute is powered and approved by Network Rail Enquiries.
*Platform allocation is not available on all stations – please visit networkrail.co.uk for details.
This is a free app download. Within the app users can purchase the current issue and back issues.
Subscriptions are also available within the application. A subscription will start from the latest issue.
Available subscriptions are:
12 months (12 Issues)
-The subscription will renew automatically unless cancelled more than 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for the product.
-You may turn off the auto-renewal of subscriptions through Google Play Account settings, however you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period.
Users can register for/ login to a pocketmags account in-app. This will protect their issues in the case of a lost device and allow browsing of purchases on multiple platforms. Existing pocketmags users can retrieve their purchases by logging into their account.
We recommend loading the app for the first time in a wi-fi area.
If you have any problems at all please do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com
It focuses on tourist-friendly railways across this vast country: including those running scaled-down rolling stock such as the Diamond Valley Railway; quirky attractions such as the self-propelled open-air vehicles of Tasmania's Railtrack Riders; popular tourist operations like the Kuranda Scenic Railway and the Puffing Billy Railway; and mighty continent-spanning rail journeys such as that of the Indian Pacific. It also lists rail museums across the nation.
The app also includes the operators of regional trains within each Australian state, as well as the operators of rail transport within cities.
Australia by Rail will entertain, inform, and inspire you to ride the trains and trams detailed within. All aboard!
★ About the Author ★
Tim Richards is a travel writer who lived in Egypt for two years, and Poland for a year, while teaching English as a foreign language in the mid-1990s. He now lives in the city centre of Melbourne, Australia.
He's travelled across Australia on both the Indian Pacific and The Ghan, and on various Australian tourist railways and regional trains. Overseas, Tim has traversed the entire width of Canada by rail, and has travelled on railways large and small in Europe, the Middle East and Asia.
A member of both the Australian Society of Travel Writers and the International Food Wine & Travel Writers Association, his work has appeared in newspapers and magazines around the world, as well as in Lonely Planet’s guidebooks. Tim writes about travel every week in his blog Aerohaveno, at www.aerohaveno.com.
★ About Sutro Media ★
This guide is published in partnership with Sutro Media. By enabling local writers to share their expertise on mobile phones, Sutro Media is making it easier and more fun to explore the world!
If you have any problems, comments, or suggestions for improvement, we'd love to hear from you - firstname.lastname@example.org
Minimize your wait time and find the stops nearest to you. AnyStop will get you there. AnyStop Long Island Rail Road works anywhere in Long Island, New York that the LIRR serves.
AnyStop shows all routes and all stops for each route. Find the routes and stops you use the most and favorite them for quick access.
Don't know what routes or stops are near you? Click "Find Stops Near Me" to figure out what your options are.
A aplicação permite:
- Ler as informações em tempo real;
- Ler informações sobre a Ponte Rio-Niterói;
- Ler informações sobre as principais ruas e vias;
- Ler informações sobre a Nova Dutra;
- Ler informações sobre a Via Lagos;
- Ligar para telefones úteis.
Sobre as rodovias disponíveis:
- Ponte Rio-Niterói
A Ponte Presidente Costa e Silva, popularmente conhecida como Ponte Rio-Niterói, localiza-se na baía de Guanabara, estado do Rio de Janeiro, e liga o município do Rio de Janeiro ao município de Niterói. Faz parte da BR-101, possui comprimento total de 13,29 km.
A RJ-124, mais conhecida como Via Lagos, é uma rodovia do estado do Rio de Janeiro que percorre a Região dos Lagos. Possui 55 km de extensão e interseções com RJ-128, RJ-136, RJ-138 e RJ-140.
Rodovia Presidente Dutra ou anteriormente Via Dutra (BR-116, também SP-60 no estado de São Paulo), conhecida como Via Dutra, faz a ligação entre as cidades do Rio de Janeiro e São Paulo.
Possui extensão total de 402 km e intersão com: RJ-071, RJ-085, RJ-105, RJ-093, RJ-125, RJ-127, BR-465, RJ-145, BR-393, RJ-155, BR-354, SP-068, BR-459, SP-171, SP-125, SP-70, SP-123, SP-050, SP-99, SP-065, SP-070, SP-088, SP-019, BR-381.
Sobre a condição do trânsito no seguintes locais:
- Autoestrada Lagoa-Barra sentido Zona Oeste
- Autoestrada Lagoa-Barra sentido Zona Sul
- Túnel Zuzu Angel sentido Gávea
- Túnel Rebouças sentido Lagoa
- Avenida Brasil sentido Zona Oeste
- Túnel Zuzu Angel sentido São Conrado
- Linha Vermelha sentido Baixada
- Linha Amarela sentido Fundão
- Elevado da Perimetral sentido Aterro do Flamengo altura
- Elevado da Perimetral sentido Av. Brasil
- Avenida Brasil sentido Centro
- Aterro do Flamengo sentido Centro altura
- Avenida Presidente Vargas sentido Candelária
- Avenida Presidente Vargas sentido Praça da Bandeira
- Estrada Grajaú-Jacarepaguá sentido Zona Norte
- Túnel do Joá sentido São Conrado
- Túnel Santa Bárbara sentido Catumbi
- Elevado Paulo de Frontin sentido Túnel Rebouças
- Túnel Santa Bárbara sentido Laranjeiras
- Elevado Paulo de Frontin sentido Praça da Bandeira
- Túnel do Joá sentido Barra
- Túnel Rebouças sentido Rio Comprido
- Linha Amarela sentido Barra da Tijuca
- Linha Vermelha sentido Centro
- Estrada Grajaú-Jacarepaguá sentido Zona Oeste
- Aterro do Flamengo sentido Copacabana altura
Quick and Easy to use! iTransitBuddy contains the latest train schedules for Denver's Regional Transportation District - RTD Transit Agency right on your Android Device!
All RTD Light Rail Lines!
iTransitBuddy Quickly displays schedules for your trip! Know exactly how many minutes until departure!
Cellular or WiFi Connection Required!
With Indian Rail Ticket and PNR app, you can:
- Search for trains between destinations by simply typing the name of the stations / cities / towns
- Check Train availability 6 days prior and post the desired date
- Check real-time availability for over 2500+ trains running under the Indian Railways
- Find trains with train numbers and names
- Receive quick PNR status updates
- Get real time running status of trains
- Redirect to IRCTC Official app for bookings
Indian Rail Ticket & PNR app provides information of all trains running across India with their current schedules, fares & routes.
Disclaimer: This app relies on public information available on relevant websites that you choose to access, at will, through the app. By using it, you are responsible for any legal implications that may arise from such usage. You'll need to visit IRCTC official website / app to make your bookings.
♥ Features ♥
♥ Use search to find any stop or route instantly.
♥ Find when the bus is coming at particular stop for particular route.
♥ Find all the buses coming at a particular stop.
♥ Find bus information by selecting a stop on the map.
♥ Alarm when you reach destination.
♥ Save favorite stops or routes.
♥ Live location of bus on map.
♥ Uses arrival predictions as provided by Nextbus.
This is a application that uses your Android Device to speak to the operator
of the train which station you need to disembark at.
This is a Demo version and only has the following RTD Light Rail stations,
25th and Welton, 18th and Stout, Mile High, Oxford, Yale, Dayton, Orchard, Perry, Garrison, Oak.