Trains to Work and Home
- Live train departures and arrivals so you can check quickly if your train is on time before leaving home or the office
- Live platform allocation* to help you beat the scramble!
- User friendly interface which quickly highlights delayed trains
Where’s my train?
- Live location of your train
I’m on this train!
- Let family, friends and colleagues know when your train is scheduled to arrive via email and text
- ‘Tag’ the train you are on so you can follow status en-route
- Live Twitter status updates from your selected rail provider
Data is real-time departures and arrivals and shows trains within the next 2 hours within the United Kingdom.
The app does not have a journey planning facility and is for pre-planned journeys of no more than two legs.
You can also use RailCommute for all live departures and arrivals on the National Rail Network (including London Overground). It does not include London Underground information.
RailCommute is powered and approved by Network Rail Enquiries.
*Platform allocation is not available on all stations – please visit networkrail.co.uk for details.
It’s a friendly, streamlined app that pulls real-time schedule data to help you plan your trip with up-to- the-minute arrival times. View available public transit options based on your current location, bookmark your favorite stops and get the latest service alerts.
Whether you’re a bus rider, take the light rail or park-and-ride, this app will make your life easier.
* An interactive map that displays bus and rail stops and park-and-ride locations
* GPS and filters to find the best and closest public transit options based on your needs and current location
* An extensive trip planner that can bookmark your favorite destinations, locate nearby stops and help plan your trips
* A comprehensive breakdown of fares and fare retailers so you can find the pass that fits your needs
* Real-time service alerts to help plan your trip
* All of Valley Metro’s website tools combined into one, efficient app
It focuses on tourist-friendly railways across this vast country: including those running scaled-down rolling stock such as the Diamond Valley Railway; quirky attractions such as the self-propelled open-air vehicles of Tasmania's Railtrack Riders; popular tourist operations like the Kuranda Scenic Railway and the Puffing Billy Railway; and mighty continent-spanning rail journeys such as that of the Indian Pacific. It also lists rail museums across the nation.
The app also includes the operators of regional trains within each Australian state, as well as the operators of rail transport within cities.
Australia by Rail will entertain, inform, and inspire you to ride the trains and trams detailed within. All aboard!
★ About the Author ★
Tim Richards is a travel writer who lived in Egypt for two years, and Poland for a year, while teaching English as a foreign language in the mid-1990s. He now lives in the city centre of Melbourne, Australia.
He's travelled across Australia on both the Indian Pacific and The Ghan, and on various Australian tourist railways and regional trains. Overseas, Tim has traversed the entire width of Canada by rail, and has travelled on railways large and small in Europe, the Middle East and Asia.
A member of both the Australian Society of Travel Writers and the International Food Wine & Travel Writers Association, his work has appeared in newspapers and magazines around the world, as well as in Lonely Planet’s guidebooks. Tim writes about travel every week in his blog Aerohaveno, at www.aerohaveno.com.
★ About Sutro Media ★
This guide is published in partnership with Sutro Media. By enabling local writers to share their expertise on mobile phones, Sutro Media is making it easier and more fun to explore the world!
If you have any problems, comments, or suggestions for improvement, we'd love to hear from you - email@example.com
♥ Features ♥
♥ Use search to find any stop or route instantly.
♥ Find when the bus is coming at particular stop for particular route.
♥ Find all the buses coming at a particular stop.
♥ Find bus information by selecting a stop on the map.
♥ Alarm when you reach destination.
♥ Save favorite stops or routes.
♥ Live location of bus on map.
♥ Uses arrival predictions as provided by Nextbus.
Our mobile app helps you to:
- Plan any train journey in Great Britain
- Buy train tickets for any train journey in Great Britain
- View real time running information for all train services in Great Britain
When you book with our app there are no booking fees, no credit card fees and no delivery fees. You can collect your tickets from over 1,000 stations and they’re ready to collect within 15 minutes.
Plan journeys and buy tickets:
- Plan journeys between any two stations in Great Britain up to 12 weeks ahead
- Automatically saves previous journeys
- Buy all the tickets that are available on our website, at the same great prices
- Our app will automatically find the cheapest tickets for you – and show you whether a return or two single tickets are better value
- Reserve your seats on longer distance journeys
- Collect from over 1,000 stations
- Tickets available to collect in 15 minutes
Check real time running information for all train services in Great Britain:
- See how the trains from any National Rail station in Great Britain are running – with live data supplied by National Rail
- “At a glance” colour indication to see how on time train services are – green for on time, orange for less than 10 minutes late, red for ten or more minutes late, and black for cancelled
- Shows “via” routes – especially useful when trains between the same two places go via different routes
- Shows platforms (where the data is available)
- Save up to 20 previous searches
Find (and buy) the cheapest fares for your journey in our app, taking the confusion out of ticket prices.
Set up text messaging alerts to get an instant update on any disruption to your chosen journey.
View live departure and arrival boards from your phone.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org - We're happy to hear from you and will try to answer all emails!
THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE IS FOR GENERAL INFORMATION PURPOSES.
By accessing this application you agree to abide by and bound by the Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to modify the terms and conditions ("Terms") of the Service and Disclaimer without any prior notification. You are advised to regularly review the Terms. If you do not agree with any of the Terms and any amendments thereto, you must not use this application
The information displayed on this site is based on the links to the various sources. The information provided on this site is intended for personal non-commercial use and For INFORMATION ONLY. The train fare, train route, time schedule and such other information listed on this site are only indicative and are subject to change from time to time without any prior notification. We DO NOT warrant or represents that the prices/time/route indicated on this application shall be the same as at the time of purchase / booking or intended purchase / booking or any other purpose or usage. The prices indicated on this site are published fares taken from the respective sources. The users are requested to please check directly with the respective third party sources for promotional offers, time schedule, train routes and such other information, if any.
Kindly let us know if you have any suggestions/complains
1. Show the next arrival train of Airport Rail Link(Thailand) for the selected station. (Support both city line and express line)
2. Show time table of all the train that will arrival on the selected station.
3. Show time table for every station.
4. Map of major mass-transportation in Bangkok are also available in the application (Airport Rail Link, BTS, MRT)
*Support both THAI and ENGLISH
*Application will calculate base on phone/tablet's time, please adjust your phone/tablet time to Thailand's time (GMT +7).
*If the time between Airport Rail Link station's clock and your phone/table aren't match, Please input the time difference in the "TIME DIFFERENCE" in Option section.
*Time table in the application is the time table that has been announced in advance from Airport Rail Link, So on some occasion (such as train delay due to an accident) it might not be accurate.
*If the Airport Rail Link has change the time table or the application is not accurate, We would be very appreciated if you could notify the developer so that it can be fixed. Please accept my thanks in advance :D
The c2c live app provides real-time information delivering you the foresight to make the most informed choice for your journey. With door to door planning advice C2c live helps you plan your journey effectively and keeps you informed whilst on the move.
Created by IBM, the app provides the technology to track specific trains, alert you to any disruptions on your journey and can help you pin point your next journey more effectively. c2c serves the route to and from London and South Essex. The c2c live app will enable you to save up to three favourite destinations so can be intuitive to your personal needs. Delivering you the best fares and to ability to book tickets on the go.
- If you require assistance at any of the c2c stations you can submit a ‘Request for assistance form’ this will immediately picked up by our staff on the c2c route.
- Live departures and arrivals which can save you valuable planning time (or time to grab that coffee).
- Door to Door technology, providing an accurate account of your total journey time.
- Shows busy trains, so you can avoid the commuter squeeze.
- Station information, Baby change, coffee shops and parking tariffs.
- Secure online ticket purchasing and car park ticket purchases.
- Alerts you to disruptions on your journey and provides an alternative route.
The c2c live app can save you valuable time and also keeps you informed. For more information about c2c and the c2c route go to www.c2crail.co.uk . If you have any comments or suggestions to make or app even better contact us on email@example.com .