I think this app will be a good one. But... the coding is new and the details are missing. It just asked for personal info, not sure what you actually need there, tried different stuff and all came with the same message about red areas (which it never showed). Good luck to the ones who are making this app. Can't wait to be able to use it.
Good app, some issues When I try to click on the settings button or the other button, they very very briefly pop up then go away. I can't even see what my options are because it disappears that quickly. Also, when I hit the refresh button (? little circular arrow), it takes my map all the way to the middle of the ocean by Africa. I like the app, but these issues earn it 2 stars from me :-(
Worked one time This app would get five stars if it worked. After the first hour it stopped working. When you click on it all you get is a black screen with their logo at the top left. I am using this app on a HTC desire. Very disappointed it isn't working.
The worst app from the worst company I tried this "free" service and found that while it is a good idea this service is not. All I want to do is to delete my account and their web site will not allow me to log in.
I just installed this on my mobile phone yesterday and it worked like a charm. Today it does not work at all. It won't bring up any information, just a blank screen. I get my alerts on my PC just fine but the app doesn't seem to live up to it's potential. I really hope that can be fixed.
Trouble Loading First alert comes in fine but details load very slowly. Also distance from my home are very inaccurate. Uninstaling and reinstalling to give it another try. [Still not right, I'm done]
• Easier to securely communicate, share information and receive important alerts and messages.
• New ways to see your maps, groups and alerts to help you personalize how you see what is important to you.
• We have added hundreds of new cities to our crime reporting alerts.
• We now provide sex offender alerts in more than 40 states.
• We now offer crime information for England.
• Add your pet’s profile to My Family Wallet to help you find your pet if he or she ever goes missing.