One of the Best Games of 2012: Action- TouchArcade
Pocket Tactics' 2012 Action Game of the Year!
"The tortured, veiny world the art conjures and the surreal music it uses to bolster its paranoid sci-fi vibe are both riveting aspects that suck you into a surreal universe and doesn't let go."
8/10 Edge Magazine!
"God Of Blades enhances its glorious alien bloodshed with lavish presentation that blends the pulp sensibilities of paperback fantasy novels with the bizarre visions found on prog rock album covers."
A love-song to pulp fantasy tales of yore, 70s synth-prog-landscape oddities, and forgotten places, God of Blades is a gorgeous, visceral sidescrolling physics-based sword-fighting adventure.
See the trailer at http://www.whitewhalegames.com
Praise for God of Blades:
“Cripes. So many reasons to like this. The pulpy sci fi narrative, the prog rock lettering and album art backdrops, the spectral swordsmen and the fearsome sense of connection. God of Blades is pretty much glorious, basically.” - Christian Donlan, Hookshot Inc.
“...we were reminded of Shadow of the Beast for some reason – probably because of the music and the setting... that’s a very good thing.”- Chris Priestman, IndieGameMag
“The White Whale Games crew has gone above and beyond demonstrating their devotion to stories and literature, and [Loreseeker] is one of the most creative and brilliant ways they could have possibly conceived to get people to go to those incredible repositories of human knowledge known as libraries.” - Brad Hilderbrand, Gamezebo
“God of Blades is dripping with style” - Jim Squires, Gamezebo
The dead king rises! Become a spectral warrior who has returned to defend his planet against a rampaging doom-cult and the devouring touch of the cosmic horrors they serve. Wrenching this world from the grasp of oblivion, the Nameless King wields phantom blades forged from the legends and heritage of a dying world.
Raise your blade, and rush into the darkness!
BATTLE ACROSS AN ALIEN WORLD
- 11 Breathtaking, handcrafted environments and art inspired by pulp novel covers, classic RPG modules, and 1970s rock
- Extensive Campaign mode includes gorgeous cinematics and an epic story in the tradition of fantasy sagas past.
WIELD A GODLIKE ARSENAL
- An array of unlockable weapons, each with a unique look, feel, power, and history— learn their tales and develop your own fighting strategies. Banish your enemies to other dimensions, cover them in flames, slow time to achieve impossible blows, summon raging storms, coat them in soul-devouring worms and more!
- Addictive, emergent, physics-driven combat makes every duel unique—shatter weapons, armor, and send your foes flying. No two duels are the same.
A WAR THAT NEVER ENDS
- Eternal mode offers white-knuckle survival gameplay- how long can you last the different warriors that comprise the void-crazed horde?
- Pit your swordfighting prowess against the monstrous Voidchosen—procedurally generated master warriors.
- Stellar aural experience, featuring tremendous sound design, and an album-length score reminiscent of 60s/70s fantasy and horror films
EXPLORE YOUR WORLD, CHALLENGE THE DARKNESS
- Unlock select weapons by visiting real world libraries, using our innovative feature, Loreseeker.
JOIN THE PORK SIDE! For the first time ever play as the pigs! Wield Darth Maul’s double-bladed Lightsaber, or play as Darth Vader, General Grievous and other villains!
30+ PLAYABLE CHARACTERS! Our biggest line-up ever of playable characters – Yoda, pod-racing Anakin, Mace Windu, Jango Fett and many more!
TELEPODS! A groundbreaking new way to play! Now teleport your favorite characters into the game by placing your Angry Birds Star Wars Telepods* figures on your device’s camera!
BECOME A JEDI OR SITH MASTER! So many Bird and Pork Side levels to master, plus a bonus reward chapter and a ton of achievements to unlock!
SWAP CHARACTERS AS YOU PLAY! Switch characters in the slingshot at any time – yours to earn or purchase!
ToonsTV READY TO GO! The home of the hugely popular Angry Birds Toons animated series, plus many other top-quality videos!
Angry Birds Star Wars II also supports tablet devices, so you can unleash the Force on the big screen. May the birds be with you!
*Availability varies by country. Angry Birds Star Wars Telepods sold separately and are compatible with select mobile devices. See the full list of supported devices from Hasbro: http://www.hasbro.com/starwars/en_US/angry-birds-telepods.cfm
Important Message for Parents
This game may include:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse any web page.
- Cross-promotion of relevant Rovio or Angry Birds products and services.
- The option to make in-app purchases. The bill payer should always be consulted beforehand.
Adjustable Difficulty Levels. Work your way through all of the levels completely FREE!
Enjoy blasting the red spheres with your space rocket trio and using our amazing powerups.
Or simply let yourself get caught in the simple and clean graphic visuals.
Make sure you beat your own record and see where you stand among other players in the leaderboard.
How to play:
Tap the three rockets to fire at the red spheres.
Gather 30 kills to gain your first powerup, the amazing laser bean.
Enjoy the game.
If you love Fruit Ninja of Half Brick. I think you will love this game too. All of the fruits in this game are drawn by hand and the bomb too, they all look funny.
Mode Support: Classic, Gangnam Style, Crazy, Birds.
Fruits: Watermelon, Kiwi, Banana, Mangosteen, Strawberry,...
Hope you like this game!
Published by: UITDEV
Developed by: Tam. Nguyen Minh
Everyone dreams of flying high through the sky -
Guide a young boy to make his dream come true!
You may have jumped before but you've never flown high like this!
Flying Boy is bursting with vibrant graphics, smooth controls & addictive gameplay!
★ Blitz through the Sky with Quick and Easy Controls
Choose from 2 control types to guide our young hero!
Touch and drag from side to side OR
Tilt your phone left and right.
★ Beat the Competition
Connect and compete with Facebook friends for the highest scores!
See your friend's photo as you pass them during your flight.
Challenge a buddy to beat your score, send and receive invites.
★ Collect Coins, Upgrades & Items
Bounce to get boost items, wing shoes and candy lollipops.
Fly higher through the air and you'll be rewarded more coins!
Coins can upgrade your jump level, remove sticky traps, start with boosters, extend time by 10 seconds and much more.
★ Tournaments & Leaderboards
A new tournament begins every week!
Win and achieve new heights to make it to the Hall of Fame!
Check out what our fans are saying!
★★★★★ Super fun! Love my lil jumper!
★★★★★ I love this game, so addicting
★★★★★ It's really fun to play, super awesome
★★★★★ Great touch jump game!
Flying Boy has been lovingly crafted by CUCUMBER Company, a new development studio striving to make fun and exciting games.
Like us on Facebook for Flying Boy news, tips and updates!
- 3 spectacular island locales with 100 goals each!
- 5 planes to choose from, all with animated flaps, rudder, etc.
- Flight model based in reality but augmented for fun
- Takeoff and land at will
- Free flight mode
- GPS option in case you can't find all the goals!
Thanks for playing!
keywords - flight simulator plane x-plane xplane airplane fly sky cloud island flyover explore sports flying stunt flying landmarks speed zones crash landing pads
View all 4 major bottlenecks that plague Hampton Roads commuters everyday. Plan your drive quickly and easily. No need to hassle with a GPS or other cumbersome tools just to know what tunnel to take.
If a traffic report misrepresents actual road conditions, let the app run in a cup holder and it will automatically report the current conditions!
***If you experience any inaccuracy, please contact us at www.TunnelTraffic.com right away! Negative reviews do not improve the app's accuracy. Thanks!
Get Airspin VR at:
If you like Airspin Remote + VR please give us 5 stars both here and on the Oculus Share Portal! If not, please contact us with your concerns. We just want to deliver the best experience we can, whether you're a developer using our tools or a player of our games! Thank you!