Alex has wandered far away from home. He wants to get back home and needs you help.
Plan the safest and easiest way back home and help Alex get home.
But beware the long road home is filled with obstacles and enemies that Alex needs to stay away from.
27 Free Interactive Levels.
Clear each level to unlock the next level.
Have fun. :)
For all the guys obsessed with touch games, here's a ball shooting game to test your skills on the android phone. Shoot some random bunch of balls, make perfect color combinations and score loads of points. There are numerous levels as the difficulty level rises, to keep the gamer interested in the game saga. Animated and graphically designed balls to give the player a cool visual experience while playing the shooting game. Download the ball shooting game and hit some balls. Let the game begin! Get-set-ball-game!!. This is a free game on android app.
About "The Ball Game-Shooting" game levels:
• The touch ball game has 3 stage- 1) Beginner,2) Intermediate and 3)Expert
• Each Stage contains 2 levels, and each level has 15 Sub Levels.
• Totally 100+ levels are their to be played to mater the ball shoot.
• Specially animated balls and shoot nozzle to keep the player visually addicted to the game play
How to Play:
• The Ball to be Shot in Color combination of 3
• Touch the balls on Screen to Shoot.Do not touch the nozzle as it will not target the balls accurately.
• Need to Hurry !!! After 12 seconds of starting the game, the wall starts descending on the shooter
• If the player delays to shoot a ball within 20 seconds, the ball auto shoots
• Water ripple sound effects upon shooting
• Winner / Looser Screen display
Note: In app content also is provided as to how the game is played for the ease of the player.
Keywords: Ball shooting, free shooting game, touch to shoot, free android game, ball burst, popping balls
All balls bounce from the walls and each other. The levels 1-6 do not have any obstacles. Levels above 6 have both bouncing moons, and points subtracting mines. Bouncing moons move with a constant speed until they bounce, the mines slow down and will stop after a while. The game saves best finish times for each level. Level twelve is difficult, but not impossible.
The goal of this project was to show my kids (twelve and nine years old) how games are being created and how such game lands in google play store. Also I was myself curious how this works. The kids were helping me with concepts of the game and I was programming. I wanted to show them, that creating a game can be as much fun as playing.
Graphics used in this game:
backgrounds from deviantART:
Twin Novas by andiihsandi
DEAD PLANET (Including youtube speed paint video) by RoyKorpelnl
Sunrise on Earth by QAuZ
Green by zy0rg
Nocturna by zy0rg
Pandora by zy0rg
mine by Martina Smejkalova www.sireasgallery.com
Sounds from Freesound.org
basket_ball_01_bounce.wav by andre.rocha.nascimento
Menu Dual Click by Soughtaftersounds Copyright © 2011 Varazuvi™ www.varazuvi.com
small crowd yelling 'YEAH'.wav by Tomlija
Error.wav by Autistic Lucario
explosion_12.wav by rjonesxlr8