- You need a rooted phone to use this theme with Jelly Bean (that's a must)
- You need a ROM with the Theme Chooser Engine to apply it.
1. Download the app and install it
2. Go to Settings>Themes (or the Themes section of your custom rom)
(If you don't have this option you are probably not using a custom rom)
3. Swipe and select Android Kitkat 4.4
4. Apply it
5. Reboot your phone/tablet to make all the changes
Don't review or give bad ratings if you don't know how to use it or don't know how to root your phone,
I will not reply to them because they are not review of the product.
Instead, do a search with Google or ask here for support:
TO HAVE TRANSPARENT STATUS AND NAVIGATION BARS:
- Use a Launcher that supports theme (GEL Google Experience Launcher, Kitkat Launcher..)
- Use a ROM that lets you change the opacity of them,
or install the XPOSED FRAMEWORK: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1574401
with a status bar module like gravitybox: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2316070
Created for XHDPI, HDPI and XXHDPI devices,
with this theme you can feel all the sweet Kitkat style on Android Jelly Bean too!
Your Jelly Bean phone/tablet UI will become similar to the new Android 4.4 interface,
with the graphics of the new version of your favorite OS, with:
- Original Nexus5 wallpaper included
- Original 4.4 style: no custom inspired themed apps, only original/per-pixel created content.
- with skinned Calculator, Deskclock widget.
- Custom ROMS toggles like the 4.4 original toggles interface, with orange icons for not full signal,
exactly like Kitkat.
- Framework buttons, backgrounds, bars like the original Kitkat.
- With the new Overscroll lights, glow dividers
- Only original Kitkat icons, they are not much, I'm sorry!
- Only original HOLO BLUE and HOLO WHITE colors!
This theme is AOSP - CM10.2 - AOKP - Paranoid Android Compatible.
Please report any bug before rate the theme, you will help me to continue to make this theme better, thanks!
* Error: "Theme unproperly compiled" *
- Apply the original System theme, reboot the Phone/Tablet and apply Android Kitkat 4.4
* Error: "The* Status Bar Clock color is Blue *
- Your ROM should have some setting to change the color of the clock, find it and use the white.
* Error: "This theme is missing assets for your device's screen resolution" *
- select "Apply Anyway" (that's a issue of the theme chooser app, the theme has everything required)
To access the installed recovery simply, reboot phone and press any key on boot at the Sony Ericsson logo, when the notification LED turns Blue.
for more info please visit this thread.
If you are having troubles getting into recovery please drop a line in that thread OR send me an email
I CANNOT REPLY TO MARKET COMMENTS!!!
***Network & Internet***
- Wifi Scan interval
- TCP Congestion Algorithm
- Media streaming tweaks
- Use Google DNS
- Enable/Disable HSUPA
- Protect against SYN attacks
- Avoid Time-Wait state
- Block all redirects & source-routing
- Various IPv4 tweaks
- 3 presets of OOM Groupings & Minfree
- 2 presets of zRam compression
- Adjust Dalvik & kernel to new values
- Renice low priority processes
- Heap Size selection
- Heap Growth-limit selection
- Heap Start Size selection
- Optimization Flags selection
- Enable/Disable JIT
- Enable/Disable JNI Error Checking
- Enable/Disable bytecode verification for Dalvik
- Governor tweaks
- I/O Scheduler tweaks
- Disabling I/O stats
- Enable/Disable Vsync
- Disable Normalized/NewFair/GentleFair Sleepers
***Toggle Android Features***
- Hardware Acceleration
- Force GPU rendering
- Surface Dithering
- Purgeable Assets
- 16bit Transparency
- Kernel JNI Error Checking
- Android Logger
- Locking launcher in memory
- Call Ring Delay
- Proximity Sensor delay
- In-Call amount of volume steps
- SMS & MMS retry timer if failed sending
- SMS & MMS amount of retries if failed sending
- Enable/Disable AMR Wideband
***Touchscreen & Display***
- Amount of fingers recognized by the screen (multitouch)
- Minimum amount of time between 2 touch events (Pointer Duration)
- Maximum amount of events per second WindowsManager can handle
- SurfaceFlinger's minimum velocity
- SurfaceFlinger's maximum velocity
- Enable/Disable FPS Capping
- Optimize sqlite3 databases at each boot
- I/O Tweaks for ext4 file-systems
- Internal & External sdcard tweaks
- Zipalign all apks at each boot
- Various battery saving tweaks
- Various camera quality tweaks
- Raising jpg quality to 100%
- Enable quickpoweron
----------- TOOLS -----------
This tool allows you to completely safely pimp your rom.
It will backup all your original system files and create a flashable zip containing them. This way, if some tweak cause problems, simply flash your Rescue Package to remove all modifications made by Pimp My Rom
***Universal Init.d Support***
Enable init.d support with absolutely ANY kernel.
This tool is the first completely universal method for granting init.d support, for the simple reason that [B]everything[/B] happens on the app side.
***Pimp My CPU***
Take full control over your processor :
- Minimum & maximum CPU frequencies management
- Overclocking if your kernel supports it
- Governors management
- Schedulers management
- Voltage control
Safely modify your display's density in 3 easy steps.
A graphical user interface for the Random Number Generator Daemon (RNGD) binary.
Independently set :
- Feed Interval
- Feed Timeout
- Amount of Random bytes
- Kernel random read/write wakeup threshold
Allows you to have 2 different bootanimations which will alternatively be displayed, one boot each.
***Lock Apps in Memory***
Bypass Android's built-in task killer by locking any installed application in memory, including system apps!
***Navigation Bar Toggle***
Self-explanatory, toggle the navigation bar on & off
Choose between 79 countries + 5 continents of gps.conf files:
***Device Hidden Menu***
Access your device's hidden settings without having to dial weird and hard to remember codes
----------- APPS & MODS -----------
Download & install some popular mods without flashing anything!
***Pimp My Beats***
A full-blown audio mod containing :
- Modified DSPManager
- Beats Audio binaries, libs, framework & other assets
- Dolby Mobile binaries, libs, framework & other assets
- SRS binaries, libs, framework & other assets
# Bravia Engine 2
# xLoud & ClearAudio+
# Sony Album
# OpenVPN Support
NEW OFFICIAL MAHDI-ROM THEME IS NOW AVAILABLE!
Works with any custom ROM (CM, MAHDI, AOSPA, Slim, etc) with a theme chooser!
This is the official Mahdi-ROM theme created with users in mind.
This theme takes advantage of our new logo and colors as they are used throughout the theme.
MAKE SURE YOU REBOOT YOUR PHONE AFTER AN UPDATE!
THIS THEME IS COMPATIBLE WITH HDPI OR XHDPI DEVICES THAT ARE RUNNING CM9, CM10, OR AOKP BASED CUSTOM ROMS WITH THEME ENGINE SUPPORT
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THIS IS A "LITE" VERSION, WHICH THEMES ALL OF THE SYSTEM APPS, AND MANY OF THE MOST COMMON CUSTOM ROM INCLUDED APPS, LIKE ROOT EXPLORER, TWITTER, FACEBOOK, BUSYBOX, ROM MANAGER, CMUPDATER, LAUNCHERS, ETC.
THE PAID VERSION OF THIS APP, JellyBlueX, HAS OVER 600 DIFFERENT APPS THEMED, PLEASE CHECK IT OUT FOR A COMPREHENSIVE THEMING EXPERIENCE!
THIS THEME REQUIRES ROOT!
This is a thorough system theme with frequent updates that incorporates many "holo" style blue/black attributes.
INSTALLATION (PLEASE READ/FOLLOW FOR SMOOTH RESULTS):
1) Download theme application
2) Go to System Settings and select Themes
3) Choose JellyBlueX_free and click "Apply Anyway" through the standard "missing assets" warning.
4) Reboot (This is a MUST for changes to apply correctly!)
***If you are using a Paranoid Android based ROM, make sure to set your per-app UI layouts and densities appropriately...for instance, if you're phone has a 480x800 screen size, make sure your density and UI settings aren't set for a 1280 screen***
Animated statusbar notification icons
Power menu icons
Settings icons and buttons (works for all configurations)
Just about every system app (Email, Dialer, Calculator, etc)
Battery, signal, wifi icons
Tons of apps (including ADW, Rom Manager, Root Expl, Google apps, xda developers, etc)
Notification power control
Incoming call slider
Tons more...too much to list here
For more information and support, go to:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1835458">JellyBlueX Thread at XDA Forums
Special thanks: Team Cyanogen, http://www.team-carbon.com/">Team Carbon, Romanbb, http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1873300">Kroz, and KinGDaViD63
Clearly, you can modify these files by yourself... the purpose of this app is only to save a few of your time!
Please, try first the method described in the link above manually. If it works then it makes sense to use this app. Otherwise, there is no chance that this app can work on your device.
* Disclaimer *
This app has been tested on my S3 running CyanogenMod 11. There is no warranty that this app will work on your device. The app modifies configuration files, which may cause problems to your phone if it is running some version of Android not compatible with the procedure described here: http://www.gizbeat.com/2021/disable-or-enable-the-on-screen-virtual-software-keys-in-android/
ATTENTION! If you do not have the knowledge to restore the modified files in case of problems, or you are not willing to risk, please do not try this app.
It is highly suggested to have a custom recovery such as ClockworkMod, and to perform a full backup before using this app for the first time.
Note, OTA service works only if you are on BAM ROM! On other custom roms such as CyanogenMod, AOKP, Paranoid Android, PAC, Slim or Carbon it will only allows you to get a BAM build for your device!
For more informations, please, visit our official websites and social references:
BAM-ROM (KitKat Edition)
Official website: http://bam-android.com
Official facebook: http://facebook.com/BAMRom
Official G+: https://plus.google.com/communities/107769114331815161752
For CM9 CM10 CM10.1, AOKP, PA or any rom with a theme chooser.
Keeping the look and feel of Android versions (4.0+) a.k.a JellyBean and Ice Cream Sandwich, I have added the twist of the Xperia lineup.
If it says "Theme error: Sorry this theme is missing assets for your device's screen size" just click apply anyway
The pop-up menu is the xperia grey tint.
Settings app -> completely black with holo blue
Icons: settings camera, browser calculator clock, email, gallery, messaging, contacts/people, phone, play music are all Xperia icons.
More to come!
I am very open to suggestions, e-mail me!.
This will app be updated continuously since it's my only app.
Have a great day!
*Created for HDPI and up devices, using lower is at your own risk. (Most devices are HDPI)
If you have some bugs, some elements are on screenshot but not in your phone - it isn't theme bug, it is bug with CM Theme Chooser, so please don't write my why something doesn't work for you! Wipe your rom and apply theme again.
It is theme for CM12 styled on TouchWiz from Samsung's phones. Note it hasn't all apps and all elements just like on Samsung's phone, it's only stylized. Buy, install and have fun :)
Theme is completely free so please consider donation and give me a beer if you enjoy it: https://email@example.com&lc=PL&no_note=0&no_shipping=2¤cy_code=PLN
- Sound recorder
- System UI
- Cyanogen Music
- Cyanogen cLock
- Cyanogen Updater
- Cyanogen AudioFX
- Cyanogen Theme Chooser
- Desktop and Lockscreen wallpaper
- Notification sound
Usage: install app, apply theme in Cyanogen Theme Chooser, restart phone if you don't see all changes.
Attention - this app is only compatybile with Cyanogen Theme Chooser. It will work only on CM12 and other rom with theme chooser.
If you have any request please contact me - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bugs, please let me know.
Changes are not persistent yet (see wish list bellow).
Due a software limitation, the settings are set to defaults after some time. Use the service option to keep settings up to date.
NEW! Use the shortcut to start or stop service.
Only for Samsung Galax S up to Android 2.3.x.
SEO: Samsung Galaxy S Touch screen optimizer.
Pimp My Z1 is a sleek, holo, fully Open-Source (GPL v2 license) app which allows to control various sysfs interfaces present on some kernels for the Sony Xperia Z1.
The features include:
# CPU Control:
- Set your minimum & maximum CPU frequencies (and overclock if your kernel allows it)
- Set a different Governor for each CPU core
- Select your I/O Scheduler
- View your current CPU frequency in real-time and with a graph
- Toggle clock_krait_8974 voltage boost
- View your CPU's PVS binning level
- Set your CPU voltage levels on a per-frequency-step basis
# GPU Control:
- Set your minimum & maximum GPU frequencies (and overclock it if your kernel allows it)
- Select your GPU Governor
- View your current GPU frequency in real-time and with a graph
# Memory Management:
- Toggle KSM (Kernel Samepage Merging)
- Set KSM's amount of pages to scan
- Set KSM's timer
- Set your VM VFS cache pressure
- Set your VM's swappiness
- Set your VM's dirty ratio & dirty background ratio
- Set your VM's dirty writeback & dirty expire
# Power Management:
- Select your level of multi-core power savings, a.k.a sched_mc power savings (disabled/moderate/aggressive)
- Toggle the IntelliPlug hotplug driver on and off
- Toggle IntelliPlug's eco mode on and off
- Toggle between the default early_suspend PM driver and the newer power_suspend PM driver
# I/O Tweaks:
- Toggle Dynamic File Sync on and off
- Set a different I/O Scheduler for internal & external storage
- Toggle Kernel Same-page Merging (KSM) on and off
- Set the amount of memory pages KSM should scan
- Set the sleep timer in milliseconds for the KSM runs
# Sound Control:
- Independently control the digital headphone output left/right channels gain at a hardware level
- Independently control the analog headphone output left/right channels gain at a hardware level
- Independently control the speaker output left/right channels gain at a hardware level
- Control the microphone input gain at a hardware level
- Control the camera microphone input gain at a hardware level
# Touch Screen Control:
- Enable/Disable Pen Mode to allow/disallow the use of any non-plastic pen or object as a stylus for the touchscreen
- Enable/Disable Glove Mode to allow/disallow using the touchscreen while wearing gloves
- Enable/Disable Double Tap 2 Wake (double-tap the screen to wake the device)
This application is licensed under the General Public License version 2 (GPL v2)
Source-code available on github at: https://github.com/Androguide/Pimp_my_Z1
!!!!This is a live wallpaper not an app. To use it open your live wallpaper picker to select it!!!!
!!! FREE VERSION !!!
Free version is limited to a few items and reduced animations. Buy the full version for more clothing items, animations and updates.