- Spirit Level (measuring instrument used to determine the slope of a surface with respect to a horizontal plane of reference)
- Battery Level (Easy way to view the exact battery level, battery temperature, battery voltage, battery status and battery health)
- Compass (This app is a tool to search bearings(azimuth) using the built-in magnetic sensors or gps)
- Torch (The app turns your camera flash into a flashlight. In addition, with a tap on the "Menu" provides additional functionality)
- Metronome (A versatile metronome with a very simple layout. Useful for the practice of music as well as physical exercise, putting practice, dance, and many other activities)
- Calculate angle for orientation parable (A tool for finding TV satellites and aligning satellite dishes)
- Speedometer (A tool to control your speed, along a path)
- Detector speed connection (Simple app that allows you to test the speed of your Internet connection in both download and upload)
- Sound Level Meter (Use the phone's microphone to measure the volume of sound in decibels (dB))
- Converter Binary-Decimal-Hexadecimal-Octal
- Task Killer
Keywords: Smart Compass, Sound Meter, Smart Ruler, Smart Measure, Speed Gun, Smart Dista, Vibration Meter, Smart Protract, Smart Distance, Smart Tools
Have you wandered how is your memory doing? It is not just about memory size. There is much more on memory than you can image. Check it out!
Before, I would only care for total memory and available memory. On android, just like on linux, there is much more on memory then what we are used to see on windows for instance. There is cache memory, Buffers, Active, Inactive and so on.
It is always good to know. It can be very handy for advanced users as well.
You can use it for all your outdoor activities whether you are flying, sailing, traveling or camping.
It comes with several different cool backgrounds and for compass dials.
Beautiful Compass is a must have application for people doing outdoor activities.
Samsung Galaxy Ace
These phones are unsupported because of their crappy implementation of the Android camera API. Don't give this app a bad review. These are bugs with the phones themselves. I will try and release patches to work around these issues, but unfortunately I don't have access to all Android devices. Tester are welcome. E-mail me: email@example.com
- All output, graphed in real-time.
- Graphic demos & informative descriptions illustrate sensor properties.
- Enhance your device by opening up the hood!
- Even the most basic devices usually have an accelerometer, magnetic field, orientation, and light sensors.
- If you are curious, want to gain functionality or precisely measure the world around you, DroidSense has you covered!
Get DroidSense and see what your machine is packing!
All sensors are supported. This includes: accelerometer, magnetometer, gyroscope, orientation, light, pressure, thermometer, proximity, gravity, linear acceleration, rotation, relative humidity
Furthermore, this app displays your GPS coordinates. This is useful, for instance, if you get lost and need to tell the people looking for you exactly where you are, or when you want to report a crime to the police and let them know where it happened.
This version contains ads, for ads free version, see "GPS Offline Utility Premium"
-Split the pdf file at specific page into multiple files.
-Merge many pdf to one PDF
-Extract Images from pdf
-Overlay two PDF files
-Encrypt(password protected) PDF, Make PDF secure adding password.
-Convert image or multiple images into PDF. it can be used when you want to convert photos into one file and send it over to friend.
** Lite version has limitation of maximum file size 1.5MB
When you receive a sms messages, if the message contains a phone number, this app will search the Contact book, fetch the Contact-name (if available) and save another sms containing Contact info to the inbox (to same thread).
It will be specially useful when you receive Missed-Call-Alerts from your service provider.
This service will be invoked only when you are receiving a sms, and after the job done it will stop. So this will not drain your battery.
As an additional feature you can manually save sms messages to any thread in inbox.
I hope it will be useful when you want to remember some info given by a certain person.
Just enter the phone number and message and it will be saved to your precious sms database as if that person sent that sms to you.
This is an ad supported free version. You will get ads only when you manually open the app. But you know this is a service type app and you don't have to open it very often.
Check my other apps,
you will find " Caller Info Plus " very useful.
SMS text message receive phone number within text linkify contact contacts phone-book available sms short message generate save inside inbox messaging thread utility app. Keywords: SMS text message receive phone number within text linkify contact contacts phone-book available sms short message generate save inside inbox messaging thread utility app Keywords: SMS text message receive phone number within text linkify contact contacts phone-book available sms short message generate save inside inbox messaging thread utility app.
*Quick unlock--- automatically bypasses the unlock slider when you turn on the screen. Customizable for phones with slideout keypad.
*In-call touchscreen lock--- if you experience face dialing/muting/hangup because your touchscreen wakes up during phone calls, enable the lock. You can unlock by trackball/camera button when you do need to use the screen in-call. Otherwise, touch input is blocked after the screen goes to sleep during a call.
*Incoming call prompt--- avoid the incoming call sliders by enabling onscreen or button based call accept & reject. It appears this does not work on the newly released android 2.3 gingerbread. I am working on figuring out if there is any fix.
Optional myLock widget can be placed on the home screen for quick toggle of quick unlock mode.
myLock utilities is open source and has been developed under constant feedback and popular request from the user community. If you want to donate we have a plus purchase available. If you want to complain see below.
Important usage tips:
*Disable quick unlock before using alarm (this is an issue on HTC sense devices).
*Remove any task killer app for best results. Task killer apps are obsolete as of android 2.0 and later since automatic memory management is now part of the main android operating system. I am not responsible for any problems encountered while running task killer apps.
*Not for use with secure pin, password, or pattern lockscreens. Only functional to quick unlock the basic slide lockscreen. As of android version 2.2 This is the case. Older myLock utility version had security functions, but there is no way to make it interact with security in the newest android updates.
*Sometimes apps that are more memory heavy can slightly slow the quick unlock. This is dependent on your device performance and the app that was displaying when the phone went to sleep. There is no way we can speed this up, apps using more memory take time on some phones to be ready to take the screen after phone wakeup. That's one reason there is a lockscreen by design in this type of operating system.
I cannot reply to review comments because there is no way to do it, so please email me any feedback. I reply to all well-written feedback.
The Griffin Utility app is the custom-made utility for Griffin's Beacon for Android Universal Remote Control System.
• Make sure Beacon for Android is working and connected to your Android device
• Find out what version of hardware and firmware is running
• Stay informed on hardware and firmware release history
• Update Beacon for Android firmware when necessary
Quick Utilities is the latest addition to the Quick series by HMH Technology Labs to make your life more convenient.