It supports 3G, protocol recognition, and many other features.
If you don't understand how to use it, just send me an email, I'll explain it more precisely.
Technical features :
* Fast network discovery
* TCP Service Fingerprints
* Operating System Fingerprints
* Fingerprints of commun CMS for web servers
* 3000+ fingerprints
* User-configurable range of tcp ports
* Fast scan option
* nmap like
* runs on all Android devices
* no need root access
* FREE and NO AD !
Please contribute :
* send us the fingerprints to improve service detection
* report a good evaluation if you want to keep it freeware
* if you found a bug, please email email@example.com with full details. NetAudit is still in development and need your help to be more reliable.
tags: port scanner, tcp scanner, tcp scan, port scan, port scanner, network, security, lan, pentests, hacker, hacking, nmap, free, freeware
This application also comes with a Port Encyclopedia, enabling the user to quickly look up what a certain port's function is. A local database is stored on the phone for defining ports, however there is also an option to look it up online for the most recent information.
For more information, questions, or concerns, leave a comment below or contact me via email.
- Scan your Wifi local area network connection to search for machines connected your network while displaying them using their IP address, MAC address & Vendor. Powerful results allow you to keep check on which device is currently connected to your network.
- Search for all devices currently connected to your Local Area Connection Network allowing you to verify there are no unwanted connected users or connections to your wifi.
- Customize the name to your liking by tapping on the IP, for each connected device for easy recognition for later scans using network scanner.
- Fast and extremely accurate scanner to ensure proper results.
- Scan Ports using the built-in port scanner for each individual device or the router itself. Allows you to connect to certain ports.
- Export wifi results to SD card using the export feature in XML format for universal use.
- Helps keep an eye on unwanted usage on school night hours. A must have wifi scanner for parents for parental control.
- Wireless Discovery made easy for your android device.
This app is simply a wrapper around a cross-compiled Nmap binary built for your Android phone.
Source available at http://nmap.wjholden.com/src/ in accordance with the GNU Public License.
Q: I want to run Nmap myself from a terminal. Where are the binaries?
A: The binaries are (usually) saved in /data/data/com.wjholden.nmap/bin/.
Q: Is this a GPL violation?
A: I'm not a lawyer, but I don't think so. My sources are freely available and also licensed by the GPL. You are free to modify and redistribute my code provided you share those changes back, IAW the GPL. Free software is not always zero cost.
Q: Where is the source code?
A: Distributing source code along with Android applications is a bit impractical. Download the source code from http://nmap.wjholden.com/src/.
Q: Wait, you're not Fyodor!
A: This is NOT an official release from http://nmap.org, this is simply a front-end that calls to a precompiled Nmap binary.
Q: Do I need root?
A: No! You can use this program with or without root, although there are a few advantages to having root. I've seen a few problems with -O for Operating System fingerprinting (this would happen on desktop Linux as well). Non-root users will usually need to use the --system-dns argument.
Q: What's up with Atrix?
A: I don't know why, but this program has never worked with the Motorola Atrix, despite extensive efforts toward compatibility.
Q: Is NSE supported?
A: No, NSE/LUA are not supported for now, but it's definitely on the radar for a future revision. Some command-line arguments will not be available until then.
- Set timeout for each scan.
- Determine sinle port, range or manually pick ports to be scanned.
- Ability to set amount of threads to use in scan.
Timeout: If you are on slow WiFi or Mobile network, it is recommended to set higher timeout to get some results.
This app includes the most widespread utilites which you may find in Windows and Linux. Everything that is necessary to get information about the IP address or website - now in your device.
The simple interface lets you to know current ip address and get information about any web address, and the special service verify of the connection inform you that there is no internet.
With this app you will be able to:
☆ Get information about any site and its owner (Whois).
☆ Сheck for open ports on your device (port scan / netstat).
☆ See your ip address, and other information about the network to which are connected (Network info).
☆ Сheck the possibility packets to pass through to the destination(Ping).
☆ Trace route.
☆ IP calculator.
☆ Encoding/Decoding url.
☆ Wake on LAN.
☆ DNS Lookup.
- Port Scanner
- IP Location
Extra Tools Included :
- Short URL Machine ( Shorten URL )
- HTML Characters
- Hash Generator
- Text Case Changer
- Password Generator
- Roman Numerals
- Upside-Down Text
- Fios WEP Keys
- Unit Converters
More from developer
If you know SopCast/RTSP channel sources and want to watch them do not hesidate to use application blog or email me to add new channels.Not all the programs in the list can be watched on live stream (sometimes the video source link will change).So if you notice a broken channel please notify me.
Any problems related to the functionality of the TV stream is the responsibility of the broadcaster of the stream.
This software offers a list of available TV channels, the actual streaming is not my responsibility.
It is recommended to use wifi connection because of lage amount of data traffic needed for TV stream.
How it works?
You have a server running on PC (for the moment Windows, Linux version is on the way).
On your Android phone you have the client witch is connecting to the server and remotely control PC.
Download server and help here:
Vrei sa stii ce evenimente de desfasoara in orasul tau?
Vrei sa mergi la un film? Sau poate la un concert? Sau la o expozitie...
Foarte simplu. Acum ai toate aceste informatii pe telefonul tau.
Selecteaza orasul si alege-ti modul in care vrei sa te relaxezi.
*informatie prezentata de SapteSeri (http://www.sapteseri.ro/)