It supports 3G, protocol recognition, and many other features.
If you don't understand how to use it, just send me an email, I'll explain it more precisely.
Portscanner - Scans and ip for open TCP ports, optionally it will use Banner Grabbing on with each port in order to gain more information or discover a web service. When a service is found on a port external applications will be offered to deal with certain protocols (ssh, telnet, http, https, ftp, smb etc.)
Local Network Information - Shows device and connection information and finds devices on the same network (wifi only). From here you can probe further and open the portscanner on any devices found.
Ping – Ping Hostname / IPs
Traceroute - Perform a traceroute and geo-locate IPs to view on map
Wake-On-Lan - Wake compatible WOL devices.
This application also comes with a Port Encyclopedia, enabling the user to quickly look up what a certain port's function is. A local database is stored on the phone for defining ports, however there is also an option to look it up online for the most recent information.
For more information, questions, or concerns, leave a comment below or contact me via email.
The program includes such utilities:
• Ping - a tool needs no description. You can use a standard set of parameters, as well as additional features such as TCP and HTTP ping. Background work and sound notifications will enable you to monitor the state of the remote host without being distracted.
• Traceroute - an indispensable tool for system administrators. Shows the route on which the packets are from your device to the target host.
• Port scanner - a powerful multi-threaded TCP ports scanner. With this tool you can get a list of open ports on a remote device, as well as find out what programs use it.
• Whois - a utility that displays information about the domain or IP address. With the help of Whois you can find out the date of registration of the domain information about the organization, contact information, and more.
• UPnP scanner - shows UPnP devices on your local network. With UPnP scanner you can find out the IP address of your router, game console like Xbox or PlayStation, media servers and other devices. DLNA-compatible TVs and media boxes (Samsung AllShare, LG SmartShare) also supported.
• Wi-Fi scanner - shows the list of access points around you. In addition, you can find out the manufacturer of the access point, the signal level and a lot of other information. You can use the chart to appreciate it all visually. Supports both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz devices.
• Subnet scanner - this tool can scan your Wi-Fi subnet to find other hosts around. Scanner can check host via Ping, or check multiple TCP ports. So u can simply find services in your subnet (for ex scan 22 port to find where SSH running). You can also configure IP address range for custom scan, set count of threads and other various parameters.
Now you can!
* UDP incoming and outgoing support
* TCP outgoing support
* Internet DNS support
* 18 user-defined buttons to store pre-set commands to send
* 9999 user defined templates to use for different UDP/TCP clients (templates save IP and Port settings as well)
* Send commands to multiple IP's and ports at the same time
* Acting as a server, can get responses back from the network
* Buttons support colors, if the command that was sent matches the command that was received, button becomes green, otherwise, becomes red
* Easy to use
* Simple and clean interface
* Supports Android 2.2 and up
* Pre-stored templates to control "Sharp - AQUOS TV" / "NEC - TV's"
If you wish to use our application as a remote control for you windows PC, you can use this great TCP server:
http://www.hsm-ebs.de/ -> Download -> TCP-IP-Server (includes a manual in English as well)
If you like my application, please support it by downloading the paid ad free version here
If you would like to create a template on a PC and then load it to my application, you can download a simple converter tool from here:
If you want to become a beta tester, join our community
Like us on facebook: http://goo.gl/5MpcOJ
Follow us on Twitter: @UDPServer
If you find any problems, please contact me at email@example.com
A quick guide:
1. Go to Menu->Settings and define the IP / Port / Protocol you wish to send commands to
2. Go to Menu->Button Config and define what you would want each button to show (as label) and send (as command), notice, you can also long-press on a button to modify it's settings
3. Click buttons to send commands
A few notes:
* Scroll down to see the phone IP and port it is listening on
* You can change buttons heights (Menu->Settings->Scroll all the way down)
* You can long press a button to modify it's settings
* You can change the number of buttons shown on screen
* You can save a set of labels + commands as a template, to easily change the devices you are controlling (Click the + sign at the ActionBar)
* You can use some of my pre-stored templates (Menu->Load from pre-stored templates)
How to use "handle incoming settings" (beta group only) - developed for Phil Green:
1. Enable the feature in the settings
2. Set the application to 'listen' on a UDP port
3. Send a UDP string to the device in this SPECIFIC format:
You can have as many button as you want within the same string, here is an example of how to use this:
**B05,,Test Name5,,PEACE,,#ffffff00;**B06,,Test Name6,,123,,#ff0000ff;**B07,,,,456,,#ff00ffff;
4. Note: the string MUST end with ';'
5. If you wish to only change the label and not the command or color, simply leave that blank, for example:
This will set Button 7 command to be "OK" and will not change the color or name (label)
How to use responses from "handling incoming messages":
The purpose here is to allow the remote device to confirm that the settings were set properly.
To use this:
1. Enable in settings (both the handling of incoming messages and the reply)
2. Set the correct outgoing settings (IP/Port), of where the application should send the response to
3. Send a "setting" string
The protocol is this:
Possible Status Codes:
01 - success
02 - error
Sample reply string will be:
Which means, incoming settings were processed without a problem and it took a total of 45ms.
Please contact me should you have any questions
Keywords: UDP , TCP , send , receive , packets , network , control , scringo , server , template, smarthome, home
* IP Resolver
* Website Source Viewer
* Port Scanner
* Hexadecimal to Binary & Decimal converter
More tools will be added in the future.
ezNetScan - Network Tools
ezNetScan is a handy network tool for network administrators - it scans wireless network and displays the list of all connected devices.
Various other options allow you to easily customize your network list further, including assigning device specific icon, tag name to device and additional note/comment to any device etc...
SNMP based features added which allows you to list out installed software and hardware information of network devices.
- Service Scan
- Wake on LAN
- DNS lookup
- NetBios Name
- Scan TCP Service
- Device IP Address, MAC Address and Manufacture Name
- Custom device name and icons
- Installed Software & Hardware details (It will work for SNMP enabled devices)
It also allows you to email scanned device list & command results. You can also view all your scanned network details in offline mode.
Keywords: Wifi Network, Network Scan, Network Tools, Network Admin, Network Administrator, Network Discovery, Network Inventory, Discover Host/Devices, Wifi, Wi-fi, Ping, Traceroute, Scan Service, Wake on LAN, SNMP, Installed Softwares, Hardware, Storage
Technical features :
* Fast network discovery
* TCP Service Fingerprints
* Operating System Fingerprints
* Fingerprints of commun CMS for web servers
* 3000+ fingerprints
* User-configurable range of tcp ports
* Fast scan option
* nmap like
* runs on all Android devices
* no need root access
* FREE and NO AD !
Please contribute :
* send us the fingerprints to improve service detection
* report a good evaluation if you want to keep it freeware
* if you found a bug, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with full details. NetAudit is still in development and need your help to be more reliable.
tags: port scanner, tcp scanner, tcp scan, port scan, port scanner, network, security, lan, pentests, hacker, hacking, nmap, free, freeware
One of the fastest port scanners with host discovery on the market! Host discovery is typically performed in under 5 seconds and it takes about 10 seconds to scan a little over 1000 ports!
Like the application and the work I put into it? Consider purchasing the donate version https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aaronjwood.portauthority.donate
Providers may block inbound connections per default. For use with your public IP please clarify if you are behind a NAT or firewall. Your provider may allow you to disable the firewall. If you can ping the public IP from internet you are good to go!
This app allows you to forward a public network port to one target host of your tethered network. For example, Port Forwarder can be used to play LAN games over USB Tethering. This can also be used as connector for a mobile web-server (PC) if your android phone has a public accessible IP.
Port Forwarding Features
- supports portable Wi-Fi hotspot
- supports USB tethering
- throughput information
- runs as android service
- no su or root required
- does not suppoer port ranges
If you feel like this app does not work please do not hesitate to contact me. But before you do that please try to ping your public IP from the internet to proof your IP is accessible for inbound connections.
Public accessible IP:
Providers may usually protect your device by keeping off any internet connections coming from the outside (inbound connections). So by default you may not be able to host any public service on your device. However, providers may allow you to disable this protection on their website. If you change that, please be aware of the risk.
Thank you for all your feedback so far! I hope we could fix bugs.
If you want to get involved in this project please do not hesitate to contact us. We are searching for an reach-ability tester service to verify whether an IP is accessible from internet or not. If somebody could offer such as a web-service this would be greatly appreciated.
This app does not support ports below 1024 (privileged ports). Please use higher port numbers on this device instead. The target port does not have this restriction.
This app does not allow you to enter ranges of ports.