It supports 3G, protocol recognition, and many other features.
If you don't understand how to use it, just send me an email, I'll explain it more precisely.
This application also comes with a Port Encyclopedia, enabling the user to quickly look up what a certain port's function is. A local database is stored on the phone for defining ports, however there is also an option to look it up online for the most recent information.
For more information, questions, or concerns, leave a comment below or contact me via email.
Technical features :
* Fast network discovery
* TCP Service Fingerprints
* Operating System Fingerprints
* Fingerprints of commun CMS for web servers
* 3000+ fingerprints
* User-configurable range of tcp ports
* Fast scan option
* nmap like
* runs on all Android devices
* no need root access
* FREE and NO AD !
Please contribute :
* send us the fingerprints to improve service detection
* report a good evaluation if you want to keep it freeware
* if you found a bug, please email email@example.com with full details. NetAudit is still in development and need your help to be more reliable.
tags: port scanner, tcp scanner, tcp scan, port scan, port scanner, network, security, lan, pentests, hacker, hacking, nmap, free, freeware
- Scan your Wifi local area network connection to search for machines connected your network while displaying them using their IP address, MAC address & Vendor. Powerful results allow you to keep check on which device is currently connected to your network.
- Search for all devices currently connected to your Local Area Connection Network allowing you to verify there are no unwanted connected users or connections to your wifi.
- Customize the name to your liking by tapping on the IP, for each connected device for easy recognition for later scans using network scanner.
- Fast and extremely accurate scanner to ensure proper results.
- Scan Ports using the built-in port scanner for each individual device or the router itself. Allows you to connect to certain ports.
- Export wifi results to SD card using the export feature in XML format for universal use.
- Helps keep an eye on unwanted usage on school night hours. A must have wifi scanner for parents for parental control.
- Wireless Discovery made easy for your android device.
- Set timeout for each scan.
- Determine sinle port, range or manually pick ports to be scanned.
- Ability to set amount of threads to use in scan.
Timeout: If you are on slow WiFi or Mobile network, it is recommended to set higher timeout to get some results.
Providers may block inbound connections per default. For use with your public IP please clarify if you are behind a NAT or firewall. Your provider may allow you to disable the firewall. If you can ping the public IP from internet you are good to go!
This app allows you to forward a public network port to one target host of your tethered network. For example, Port Forwarder can be used to play LAN games over USB Tethering. This can also be used as connector for a mobile web-server (PC) if your android phone has a public accessible IP.
Port Forwarding Features
- supports portable Wi-Fi hotspot
- supports USB tethering
- throughput information
- runs as android service
- no su or root required
- does not suppoer port ranges
If you feel like this app does not work please do not hesitate to contact me. But before you do that please try to ping your public IP from the internet to proof your IP is accessible for inbound connections.
Public accessible IP:
Providers may usually protect your device by keeping off any internet connections coming from the outside (inbound connections). So by default you may not be able to host any public service on your device. However, providers may allow you to disable this protection on their website. If you change that, please be aware of the risk.
Thank you for all your feedback so far! I hope we could fix bugs.
If you want to get involved in this project please do not hesitate to contact us. We are searching for an reach-ability tester service to verify whether an IP is accessible from internet or not. If somebody could offer such as a web-service this would be greatly appreciated.
This app does not support ports below 1024 (privileged ports). Please use higher port numbers on this device instead. The target port does not have this restriction.
This app does not allow you to enter ranges of ports.
Now you can!
* UDP incoming and outgoing support
* TCP outgoing support
* Internet DNS support
* 18 user-defined buttons to store pre-set commands to send
* 9999 user defined templates to use for different UDP/TCP clients (templates save IP and Port settings as well)
* Send commands to multiple IP's and ports at the same time
* Acting as a server, can get responses back from the network
* Buttons support colors, if the command that was sent matches the command that was received, button becomes green, otherwise, becomes red
* Easy to use
* Simple and clean interface
* Supports Android 2.2 and up
* Pre-stored templates to control "Sharp - AQUOS TV" / "NEC - TV's"
If you wish to use our application as a remote control for you windows PC, you can use this great TCP server:
http://www.hsm-ebs.de/ -> Download -> TCP-IP-Server (includes a manual in English as well)
If you like my application, please support it by downloading the paid ad free version here
If you would like to create a template on a PC and then load it to my application, you can download a simple converter tool from here:
If you want to become a beta tester, join our community
Like us on facebook: http://goo.gl/5MpcOJ
Follow us on Twitter: @UDPServer
If you find any problems, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
A quick guide:
1. Go to Menu->Settings and define the IP / Port / Protocol you wish to send commands to
2. Go to Menu->Button Config and define what you would want each button to show (as label) and send (as command), notice, you can also long-press on a button to modify it's settings
3. Click buttons to send commands
A few notes:
* Scroll down to see the phone IP and port it is listening on
* You can change buttons heights (Menu->Settings->Scroll all the way down)
* You can long press a button to modify it's settings
* You can change the number of buttons shown on screen
* You can save a set of labels + commands as a template, to easily change the devices you are controlling (Click the + sign at the ActionBar)
* You can use some of my pre-stored templates (Menu->Load from pre-stored templates)
Keywords: UDP , TCP , send , receive , packets , network , control , scringo , server , template, smarthome, home