Keychord is the dynamic dictionary / reference app for piano chords and scales. Use it to find all the scales and chords! Also included is a 5 octave multitouch piano!
Easy keyboard to lookup and play around with all chords and scales. Lots of chordtypes and scaletypes to choose from. Also reverse lookup and staff view.
Included is the 5 octave scrollable multitouch minipiano with 128 different sounds from Mini Piano Pro.
- 50+ ChordTypes
- 100+ ScaleTypes
- Note Names
- Component Intervals
- Reverse Chord & Scale Lookup, including Partial Chords
- Inversions / Slashed Chords
- Staff View
- Favorite and recent Chordtypes
- Hear every Chord and Scale
- Full 5 octave multitouch piano from Mini Piano Pro
- Record songs as midi and set them as ringtone
KeyChord is built around a visual keyboard that you can use to interact with the selected chord- or scaletype. You can for instance tap on a key to make it the root of the chord or you can longpress a selected chordnote to invert the chord to that position. Same goes for scales. Tap a already selected rootnote for different kind of information modes like note-names or intervals.
Everything is dynamic, we don't use a database to give you a few predefined chord locations, but we know how a chord works and let you select a chord everywhere you want.
To add to the dynamic nature of this app, we also included a reverse lookup, both for chords and scales. Easily select the notes of the chord you have in mind (or have discovered on your piano) and let KeyChord tell you how it's called. It supports even missing notes (Like CMaj7 (no 5th)).
Audio playback is also enabled in all modes.
As bonus the playable piano from Mini Piano Pro (128 sounds and 5 octaves) is included.
Ideal companion for a learning fakebook or realbook jazz piano.
Internet connection is only used for for OPT-IN statistics.
• 500 songs to learn from different eras and genres.
• Highly configurable piano (multitouch, glissando, highlighting, note labels)
• Piano suitable for all devices and tablets.
***** Other Features *****
Focus on parts of the song to play back and learn the melodies.
Authentic digitised grand piano sounds.
Enlarge / Reduce size of keys.
Highlight notes on/off to play by ear.
Show / Hide note names.
Slow down / speed up the song.
Turn up / down volume of song play, which is ideal for play along mode.
Pressure Sensitive. Control the volume depending on how hard you strike the notes.
Immersion's Ultimate Density Control Haptic Feedback.
**** Become a Better Musician *****
Develop your ability to play by ear.
Given a melody, can you play it back or play along?
Start with a few notes and build up until you've mastered the song.
Suitable for all ages (kids to adults) and for all abilities (beginner to advanced).
***** Free *****
100 free songs of the full catalog are immediately available on this version. Play well to unlock all songs.
***** Song List *****
The song list is varied containing all genres such as Rock, Classical, The Latest Pop, Film Theme Tunes, TV Theme Tunes, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Naughties, Modern, Alternative, Indie, Latin and more. Includes:
Aashique, Abba, ACDC, Adele, Aerosmith, AHa, Alice Cooper, Alicia Keys, Andrew Lloyd Webber, Axel F, Avicii, Beethoven, Ben E King, Beyonce, Bizet, Black Sabbath, Blur, Blink 182, Bob Dylan, Bob Marley, Boomtown Rats, Bruno Mars, Carter Burwell, Christiani Perri, Claire de Lune, Coldplay, Cream, David Guetta, Deep Purple, Def Leppard, Deee-Lite, Depeche Mode, Dire Straits, Dirty Dancing, Doctor Who, Doctor Zhivago, Donna Summers, Ed Sheeran, Elastica, Elton John, Elvis, EMF, Eminem, Eric Clapton, Erik Satie, Evanescence, Final Fantasy, Fleetwood Mac, and lots more
***** Details *****
Songs capture the main melody / chorus / intro / verse.
> Choose from five available instruments: Grand Piano, Electric Piano, Guitar, Saxophone, and Organ
> Learn how to put your finger correctly
> Record and playback your own music
> Optimized for tablet and HD display
> High quality audio
> 100% free, 100% no ads, 100% no in-app purchase
Department of Informatics, Universitas Islam Indonesia
To use simply select a difficulty and then a root note. You will then be presented with the chords available for that difficulty level. Select the desired chord and even the inversion!(where available).
The highlighted keys show you exactly how to play the chord. They keys can also be pressed for audio feedback so you can make sure you're playing it right!
> Beginner: Major, minor, 7, Maj7, min7.
> Intermediate: dim, dim7, 7b5, 7#5, min7b5, 6, min6.
> Advanced: 7b9, 6add9, 9, min9, Maj9, add9, 11, min11, 13, sus2, sus4, aug.
> Studio Quality audio feedback for every single chord.
> Turn Note Name Display ON or OFF.
> Easy to Use Interface - Responsive and Easy to navigate for any user!
> Turn sounds ON or OFF.
> High Quality graphics throughout.
> FREE! (this version contains adverts)
> Ad-Free version available
> Works on all Android devices from 2.1+ and all screen sizes.
Learning chords for the piano has never been easier! With the chord library and key sounds featured in this app anyone can learn to play any chord they wish, with a quick and easy to use interface. Naturally all chords can be played on any type of Piano, from an Electric Keyboard up to a Grand Piano!
There is no need to get lessons from a tutor or spend hours searching the web or watching videos once you have this app. And the best part is, it's FREE!
In order to give you a free app and keep developing more free apps in the future, we are integrating a search tool to our application. This will add a few access points to your device (hence the permissions) to direct you to the web search service. Please consider using the search to help us keep creating apps. You can delete the search icon, bookmark and homepage easily. Thank you
Turn your Android device into a Little Piano for Kids. Kids love it, you better watch for your phone when you install it :)
Little Piano turns your Android device into a piano for kids with 13 keys, 1 octave, and good-quality sounds. Whether you're just starting to learn piano or if you’ve been playing for years, Little Piano is a great app. You can entertain others with simple melodies or learn using the build in library of songs.
To learn new songs, try the "Follow Me" Guide within the app that shows you how to play simple melodies like Happy Birthday, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, Old McDonald, and many more. Great one for kids and adults a like. My daughter is using it for her primary school music classes [intervals & notes].
There are over 30 melodies you can learn and 8 instruments you can choose from. A nice kids piano that also adults will enjoy!
This is an ad-supported, free version, you will also find an ads-free version of Little Piano here in the market (called "Little Piano Pro"). I am very grateful to all of you who decided to purchase! Thanks!
To celebrate 500 000 instals I make the price of ads-free version lower. Thanks for support folks!
Learn wicca and witchcraft, prepare and perform witchcraft spells and rituals.
Read comprehensive wiccan's guide and plenty of witchcraft spells for relationships, prosperity, health and other.
I has been developing this software and research wicca for a long time.
Please donate via Paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org to make the research more effective. I will also send you version of this app without ads.
You can also buy Windows version at http://ewicca.net
- Full wiccan's guide: read about gods, powers and rituals in witchcraft;
- Ceremonies to prepare your mind and body for witchcraft rituals;
- Witchcraft spells qnd rituals for love, friedship, health, longevity, job, study, business and many others.
Why use eWicca ?
There's a great variety of sources about performing various magick rituals: from Egyptian papyri to witchcraft spell books (or books of shadows) . However in most cases such sources either:
- state ambiguous instructions like "absorb energy from the Universe", which is at least unfair because, for example, "absorbing energy" requires explicit instructions to perform;
- list fantastic ingredients, like "mandragora", therefore taking out responsibility for effectiveness of magick ritual, and what is even more disappointing, leaving no ways for novice witch for self-development;
- require manipulation with unconscious mind, including taking drugs or practicing self-hypnosis, so occasional results or hallucinations may attributed to outcomes of magick ritual or witchcraft spell;
- or simply forget to include instructions on how to prepare for wiccan rituals, stimulating widespread belief that magick spells are charlatanry, because they failed. Forgetting to consider than wiccan ritual requires preparation, like any professional activity.
Thus, most of witchcraft rituals fail because of:
- wrong intentions: no reason and effect analysis and goal visualization;
- wrong preparation: poor physical conditions and weak mental state;
- wrong technique: just casting of "secret spell" and believing it would work. Occasionally it happens.
eWicca provides step-by-step guidance before, during and after the ritual. Conforming to wicca principles and following spell instructions will ensure correctness of your magick ritual, even if you are just a novice witch.
• 10 different games to become a better musician and achieve high scores in grade theory exams: Higher Lower, Pitch Training, Interval Training, Chord Distinction, Scale Identification, Interval Comparison, Pitch Identification, Melodic Dictation, Chord Progression and Absolute Pitch.
• Highly authentic and configurable piano (grand piano sounds, multitouch, glissando, highlighting, standard or solfege (do re mi) note names, haptic feedback)
• Resizeable piano suitable for all devices and tablets.
• Suitable for beginners to advanced musicians. Games have different levels and you can program and focus on specific chords, intervals, progressions, scales etc.
• Progress Chart
• Each game has own help and tutorials to get most out of the app.
***** Higher Lower *****
Develop your skill to recognize different pitches.
Given 2 notes, can you identify whether the second note is higher or lower in pitch than the first note? A beginners exercise. You can make the exercise more difficult by restricting the range of the 2 notes played.
***** Pitch Training *****
Given a single note, can you play it back? This exercise allows your to zoom in on the note using relative pitch skills, and will record how many notes it takes for you to correctly identify. Make this more difficult by setting a time interval between listening and playing.
***** Interval Training *****
Given 2 notes, do you know how far apart they are? Being able to determine intervals between notes in the key skill to playing by ear.
You can change the base note to interval train in any key.
This is made easy as it associates an interval (e.g. Minor 2nd, Major 2nd, Minor 3rd, etc.) with a well known song. Select Song Clue to use a well known song as a learning aid to identify the intervals by ear.
***** Chord Distinction *****
Can you distinguish a Major from a Minor for example?
100s of chords.
Select apreggio mode to make chord distinction easier.
Select highlight to inspect the construction of the chords.
You can change the key of the chord.
Work your way through the levels.
Breakdown of chords listed on Help page.
***** Interval Comparison *****
Given 2 intervals, can you determine whether the second interval is wider or narrower in distance?
***** Pitch Identification *****
A popular test that comes up in music grade aural exams. Given a chord can you identify a specific note/pitch within it? For example, given a C Major chord, can you find the highest note?
***** Melodic Dictation *****
Given a melody, can you play it back?
***** Chord Progression *****
Can you distinguish a I - IV - V - I progression from a I - V- IV - I? Contains all the most common chord progressions which you will find in nearly all the most popular songs.
***** Scale Identification *****
Given a scale, can you identify it as a Major scale, Harmonic Minor or Natural Minor for example?
***** Absolute Pitch *****
Given the same note played at different octaves, can you identify its pitch?
Includes a 'Learning' mode to imprint the pitches into the brain.
Unlike other chord charts app, Chord! doesn't rely on a database of charts. Instead, it computes and analyses all the possible fingerings.
You don't even have to know music theory to use it: behind its brute force, the app knows how to handle by itself some subtleties of music in order to give meaningful results.
If you don't have to be an advanced player to use the app, you can however take a look under the hood and tweak the parameters if you like! Whatever is your level or your instrument, Chord! will adapt and give you the most precise answer.
This is the free version with fully functional chord search, but only 5 scales instead of 400 and 8 tunings, no reverse chord and scale search and no custom tunings database. The fingering engine is the same as the paid version.
You can search for practically any chord, split (like D/F#) or not. If you're a beginner, you can choose the chord from a list, but you can also use the intelligent keyboard to enter the chord as it is written. If this keyboard is a great way to enter chords, it is also very useful to discover and understand how the chords are formed. You can hear how each fingering sounds. With the paid version of the app, you can also enter some notes on a neck to find which chords it can be.
Chords are not all and the app is also shipped with the biggest list of named scales (but only 5 in this free version). It analyses and presents them with interactive views (scale, score and keyboard). Of course it can also lay down these scales on a neck (with sound). Like for chords, with the full version, you can even search for a scale from its fingering, harmonize it (decompose it into chords) or you can also enter a sequence of chords to find which scale you can use to improvise onto.
In this free version, there is only a few tunings, but the full version is shipped with a more than a hundred tunings and allows you to add you own ones, for any instrument, with or without a capo, even with broken strings if you want!
The app uses custom and unique algorithms to generate charts, easily input complex harmonic structures, extract chords from fingerings, determine fingers positions, compute keys of scales, generate chords from scales and find scales that go well with some chords.
For example, Chord! is the right tool in these situations:
• You're a beginner and you want to know how to play easily a D/F# chord;
• One gave you an ukulele and you want to know how to tune it and how to play the G Major scale;
• You want to know on what scale you can improvise for some chord sequence (and the answer can be different than the Pentatonic minor!) (Full version only);
• While transcripting a song by ear, you've found something and you would like to know which chord is it and other ways to play it (Full version only);
• You want to experiment this nice open tuning, moreover with a bottleneck;
• Your little sister can't make bar chords and you want to show her how she can do without bars, with three (little) fingers only;
• You want to impress your little sister by showing her how you can play the same chords with two bars!
• You want to understand how this fingering for C13 is actually a fingering for C13;
• You broke a string and want to know how to play some chords without (Full version only);
• You want to know how Django managed to play with two and a half fingers.
The app fully support left-handed instruments.
Translated in: English, French, Hungarian, Italian, Portuguese (Brazilian), and Spanish .
See http://getchord.com for more informations.
Main functions of the app:
- Search chord fingerings;
- Search chords from fingerings (Full version only);
- Search scale fingerings;
- Search scales from fingerings (Full version only);
- Search chords from scale;
- Search scales from chords(Full version only).
It's a Kids Game Friend.
It's a Kids Music Teacher.
It's a Mother's Helper to Keep Children Quiet.
It's a Music Box to Remind you of your Childhood.
Recommend ★ Family to Play Music and Sing Together ★
Funny Voices : Sing songs by Piano, Dog, Kids, Xylophone, Female
Recommend ★ Dog ★
Easy Instrument : even small children may play well
Recommend ★ Eight-Tone ★
Happy Games : Hit Mouse, FindMatch, Shoot
Recommend ★ FindMatch ★
Beautiful Songs : 11 Free Songs
Recommend ★ Jingle Bells ★
Self-teach : Autoplay, Sheet Music, Lyrics
Recommend ★ Autoplay ★
Lovely Skins : Piano, Animals, Duck, Buttons
Recommend ★ Animals ★
Support Big Screen and Small Screen
User Guide :
1. You may turn on the baby mode, if you dislike Ads.
In baby mode, we don't show ads. Press Menu button and press "Baby mode on".
2. You may change skin in "Skin", if you find the key too small to push.
3. You may find 11 songs in "All" tab. The tab is just beside the "Favorite" tab.
4. You may contact us, if you have any suggestion or meet any problem.
Email us email@example.com
The main features of Xylophone Piano for Kids are:
- Amazing and attractive themes with HQ pictures.
- You don’t need mallets. Practice your skill with your fingers, like a real piano, in this multitouch and very responsive playable xylophone, capable to play single notes or chords with the rhythm you desire.
- Learn music with easy and complex different demo songs (including Jingle Bells, Beethoven, Oh Susanna!, Lullaby, …).
- Sheet music with G-Clef (Treble Clef) that will show the actual notes when playing
- Intuitive and immediate user interface, with graphics adapted to children.
- High quality realistic sounds recorded with studio quality.
- Record your songs with an unlimited number of notes. Mom and dad can then review the tracks and listen while playing the saved sessions.
- Experience the unique animations for the xylophone keys.
ATC Assistant was developed with the air traffic control students in mind, people who are just curious about the air traffic system, and even the most seasoned of controllers who want to brush up on some rules. This application is for educational purposes.
ATC Assistant has the following features included:
• The 7110.65
• Airport/NAVAID information (via AirNav.com)
• Approach charts
• Various FAA publications
• A full searchable glossary of the 7110.65
The in app purchase Premium upgrade adds search functionality to the 7110.65.
Please email us or leave a comment with suggestions or changes. We have implemented nearly every suggestion received and would love to hear what you all would like to see from ATC Assistant in the future!
Thank you and enjoy ATC Assistant!!
*Note* - This application is made in my spare time and may not reflect the current version of the 7110.65, always check the application description or the about page to ensure you are viewing the correct and most up to date version of the 7110.65.
Your child or toddler will love this piano game. Ever wanted to hear a cat meow "Black Sheep"? Now you can! Guaranteed the best piano game out there!
Hilarious! Edutainment with a large serving of fun! Also completely ad-free!
★★★★★ I love this for my son. One of very few games that keeps him occupied. ★★★★★
★★★★★ My toddler loves the app - for the familiar songs and the sheer fun of having them sung in different voices. The rubber ducky is a favourite ★★★★★
★★★★★ My 3 year old son loves this app. I got tired of him playing Angry Birds, so I found this funny app! ★★★★★
Colourful 9-tone piano with free play! Slide and swipe your finger on this piano for great comical effect!
Contains the following songs:
• Black Sheep
• Brother John
• Happy Birthday
• This Old Man
• Itsy Bitsy Spider *
• Twinkle Twinkle Little Star *
• 5 Little Monkeys *
• Hush Little Baby *
• Alphabet Song *
( * available in Kids Animal Piano PRO version)
Also contains the following "instruments":
• Rubber Duck
• Sheep *
• Donkey *
• Monkey *
• Horse *
• Lamb *
• Cowbell *
• Piano *
• Violin *
• Cymbal *
( * available in Kids Animal Piano PRO version)
Check out my other games for toddlers and preschool kids:
- Kids Halloween Piano
- Toddler Coloring Book
- Color Ripple for Toddlers
- Kids Colors (Fireworks) - new!
- Toddler Fireworks
- Escape The Bee
- Toddler Smudge
If you need a child lock for any of these games, download Toddler Central, a universal child lock.
Note: This game is still ad-free. Permissions are used to allow unlocking of the full version by completing an offer from one of our sponsors. Offer completion is in a section protected by a kid guard to make sure your little one can not get there.
Colorful interface and cute animal icons that are eye-catching to kids.
Over 500.000 users monthly all over the world.
Introducing the new 2-player mode which allows you to play music together with your kid. Any notes you played will be highlighted on the opposite side of the phone screen so your kid may follow and learn to play songs from you.
- Parent control center, permit you select what song your kids can play
- Add new song, translate a song from other language for your kids
- Record & playback function: Storing permanently up to 3 songs on your iPad.
- A lock slide to cover the function buttons in case you want your kid just to play a song but not to mess around with the buttons.
- Learn to play shared Piano song from other all over the world
• Learn Scales and Chords by viewing as a reference or playing back.
• Follow finger positioning.
• Follow Chord progression suggestions when improvising.
• Improvise to backing tracks or metronome, record and save.
• Highly configurable piano - multitouch, glissando, highlighting, note names (standard or solfege, resizable keyboard suitable for all devices and tablets.)
• Listen to other players best melodies and send off your own.
• Scales and Chords Games to test knowledge. Advance through levels and an area to check to progress.
• Play any notes and the app will recognise the scale or chord you have played.
• All keys, all scales, modes, chords and root notes available. 1000s available.
***** Learn Scales and Chords *****
Select a scale, mode or chord from the extensive list.
These can be viewed as a reference or played along to or repeated.
Scales can be played ascending or descending or both.
Slow down / speed up the scale.
***** Scales and Chords Games *****
Select a level, or create your own level by choosing which scales/chords to focus.
Test your knowledge by playing it back.
Check your progress and win stars.
***** Improvise *****
Select a backing track (mp3, wav, MIDI) from your own music collection, or use the metronome.
Choose a key and the recommended notes will be highlighted.
Follow the suggestions of which chords to play within the key.
Record and Save your favorite melody and play back your tune at a later date.
Send off your work, and see it featured in the best user songs game in a future version.
***** Best User Songs *****
Listen to and play back the best of other users songs.
***** Recognition *****
Play some notes and the app recognises which scale or chord you have played.