Only marine navigation app to have route assistance with Voice Prompts for marine navigation.
* Voice Prompts for marine navigation / nautical naviagtion (requires GPS )
-prompts on approaching a boating route marker
-Continous distance and ETA updates
-Alerts when sailing/boating off route
-Alerts when boating in wrong direction
** Question? pl. contact support at gpsnauticalcharts.com / http://www.gpsnauticalcharts.com **
-Create routes from scratch
-Edit GPX/KML routes.
-Add custom description to route points.
-Drop markers along route.
* Offline NOAA charts, USACE rivers, Lake Depth Maps(FreshWater Lakes)
-Visual / Text Search
-Charts reprojected for WGS84 datum
* (NEW)FreshWater Lake maps:
- 7000+ lake depth charts
- Includes boat ramps data
- 1ft / 3ft depth contour maps for anglers for selected lake maps.
- Selected lake maps also contain fishing hot spots.
- Create custom fishing hot spots
* Tide & Currents
-High / Low tides.
-Active currents stations.
*Seamless chart quilting of marine charts
*Distance Bearing tool
*Create custom way points
- Using GPS
-Select point on map
-Manually enter latitude & longitude
*POI layer for marine charts
- Overlay POIs
- POIs derived from equivalent ENC and contains all categories including Buoy, Light, Harbour facility, Obstr.
*Search POIs/Way points
* Record Marine GPS tracks
* View tracks overlay
* Live track animation
* Track analytics/stats
* Export GPX trcks to SDCard
-Share GPX trakcs with friends/View on Google earth.
* Auto Follow Mode (Course up)
-Continuously updates boat's location on chart
- Adjustable update frequency
Sample Nautical Charts (see http://gpsnauticalcharts.com/ for all charts)
SUGARLOAF KEY TO KEY WEST
PORT RICHEY TAMPA BAY - CLEARWATER HBR
EAST BAY TO WEST BAY FLORIDA
ST JOSEPH, ST ANDREW BAYS
INTRACOASTAL WATERWAY MATECUMBE TO GRASSY KEY
CHESAPEAKE BAY CAPE CHARLES TO NORFOLK HARBOR
ANCLOTE KEYS TO CRYSTAL RIVER
ST JOSEPH SOUND
Minnesota lakes - Kabetogama, Minnetonka, Waconia,Leech,Mille Lacs
Lake Keowee,Jocassee,Hartwell,Greenwood,Lake Murray
Mark Twain,Ozarks,Table Rock
Lake St. Clair
KEY WEST TO THE MISSISSIPPI RIVER
SAN PEDRO CHANNEL
LAKE MICHIGAN STONY LAKE TO POINT BETSIE
APALACHICOLA BAY TO CAPE SAN BLAS
EAST CAPE TO MORMON KEY
CAPE HENLOPEN TO INDIAN RIVER INLET
CHESAPEAKE BAY CAPE HENRY TO THIMBLE SHOAL LIGHT
MONHEGAN ISLAND TO CAPE ELIZABETH
LAKE ONTARIO - CLAYTON TO FALSE DUCKS ISL
SAN FRANCISCO ENTRANCE
MIAMI TO MARATHON, FLORIDA BAY
CAPE MAY TO FENWICK ISLAND
MISSISSIPPI RIVER TO GALVESTON
CAPE CANAVERAL TO KEY WEST
DELAWARE RIVER WILMINGTON TO PHILADELPHIA
FLORIDA KEYS SOMBRERO KEY TO SAND KEY
SAN PABLO BAY
RAINY LAKE BIG ISLAND MINN TO OAKPOINT ISL ONT
INTRACOASTAL WATERWAY - BISCAYNE BAY
EVERGLADES NTL PARK - SHARK RVR TO LOSTMANS RVR
MIAMI TO MARATHON & FLORIDA BAY
STRAITS OF MACKINAC
NORFOLK HARBOR & ELIZABETH RIVER
SAN DIEGO TO SANTA ROSA ISLAND
CHOPTANK RIVER CAMBRIDGE TO GREENSBORO
FORT LAUDERDALE PORT EVERGLADES
ST SIMONS SOUND TO TOLOMATO RIVER
CHESAPEAKE DELAWARE CANAL
STRAIT OF JUAN DE FUCA ENTRANCE
PORT RICHEY CLEARWATER HBR
PAMPANO BEACH TO HALLADALE FLORIDA
LAKE MICHIGAN INCLUDING GREEN BAY
MAIMI TO MARATHON and FLORIDA BAY
SANTA CATALINA ISLAND
APALACHICOLA BAY TO LAKE WIMICO
- 50+ Sites including natural and cultural landmarks and destinations
- Locations, hours and other details for Services within Yosemite including Camping, Lodging, Shuttles, Recreation and Tours, and more
- Up-to-date listing of daily Programs including free and paid programs offered by the National Park Service and park partners such as Yosemite Conservancy, The Ansel Adams Gallery, and DNC Parks & Resorts at Yosemite.
- Interactive Map of Sites including popular Yosemite Valley destinations
- 20+ suggested Day Hikes throughout Yosemite National Park
- Browse @YosemiteNPS twitter feed and blogs
- Find answers to the most common questions about visiting Yosemite
- Learn more about Yosemite Conservancy and other park partners
Cellular service is limited in many parts of Yosemite National Park. Some features, content, and links require data connection. This app is not intended for use as a GPS-based navigation aid.
More from developer
Map – Official National Park Service map of the central tourist area in Washington, D.C. Easy to use while outdoors, the map features large font sizes, walkways that are easily distinguishable from roads, and three zoom levels. By tapping the “Locate me” icon you will always know where you are.
Park Lens – Find out what is around you with augmented reality. Just hold up your device and look through the camera. Labels will appear identifying all sites on the National Mall.
Walking directions – Get from one place to another by following a line on the map or a list of directions. Estimated walking times are given.
Sites – Learn more about points of interest with lively text, professional photographs, and engaging podcasts under the “Album” button. The “Info” button includes the site’s location, hours of operation, nearest Metro station, and other essential information.
Tours – Follow a recommended tour depending on how much time you have or your special interest—from memorials to presidents to military monuments to destinations off the beaten path. You can even create personal tours with the “My Tour” feature—just tap the “+” at the bottom right of a site page. The app maps the route for you.
Events and News – Get up-to-date information from the National Park Service about what is happening at the National Mall and Memorial Parks.
Postcard – Send a digital postcard to friends and family from the National Mall with the tap of a button.
Park Partner – The Trust for the National Mall strives to make the National Mall the best park in the world. Learn more about the essential assistance this organization provides.
Small size – Weighing in at 13.7MB, the app will download relatively quickly via a 3G cellular connection or the free Wi-Fi available on the east end the National Mall.
On your next visit to Boston, use it to explore many of the most important cultural and historical sites in the United States— Old South Meeting House, Old State House, Faneuil Hall, Old North Church, Paul Revere House, Bunker Hill Monument, Bunker Hill Museum, Dorchester Heights, and the Charlestown Navy Yard including USS Constitution, the USS Constitution Museum, and USS Cassin Young. Every site along Boston’s Freedom Trail® is featured.
Boston African American National Historic Site is comprised of the largest area of pre-Civil War black owned structures in the U.S. Learn about the homes, businesses, schools, and churches of a thriving black community that, in the face of great opposition, fought the forces of slavery and inequality.
- Check out historic sites and events with text, audio, images, and video.
- Choose thematic tours, staff picks, or build your own tour.
- Explore the official National Park Service map of Boston that includes large font sizes, easy to distinguish walkways, and dimensional buildings.
- By tapping the “Locate me” icon you will always know where you are.
- Walking directions – Get from one place to another by following a line on the map or a list of directions. Estimated walking times are given.
- Discover alternative modes of transportation.
- Find other national parks and historic sites in the region and across the country.
Map – Official National Park Service map of the historic area of Philadelphia. The map is easy to use while outdoors, features large font sizes, illustrated walkways that are easily distinguishable from roads, and multiple zoom levels. By tapping the “Locate me” icon you will always know where you are.
Sites – Tap the “Sites” button to learn more about points of interest with lively text, professional photographs, and engaging audio. The Visiting section includes the hours of operation and other essential information.
Tours – Discover the Road to Revolution or follow in Benjamin Franklin’s footsteps on guided audio tours throughout Independence National Historical Park.
Special Events and Programs – Get up-to-date information from the National Park Service about what is happening at the Independence National Historical Park.
Postcard – With the tap of a button, share a digital postcard with friends and family from Independence National Historical Park.
Small size – Weighing in at around 26MB, the app will download relatively quickly via a 4G cellular connection or the free Wi-Fi available in the Independence Visitor Center.