Foscam Greatness It just works and is very fast if camera settings are not super high and your download speeds on network data are good. Great app
Could be the best but... When I pan in any direction, the camera keeps going in that direction until it can't go anymore, there's no in-between. There's also a 5+ second delay before panning begins. If you don't need to look around/pan, you'll still have to use another app to position the cameras before using this app. I only use this app because it allows me to view 2 cameras in portrait mode with no empty camera boxes wasting space. If I could find another app that did this, I'd use it instead. If this app worked, I'd buy it.
Very well done app Are used to use the Foscam app until they changed it to include ads and tried to switch you to a new more intrusive app without full functionality. This app works better than my Foscam app ever did and I love it. It is very powerful and supports many camera types. I will be purchasing the pro version. Very well done
Works I used to use the foscam app for my foscam camera but their update broke it and forced users onto a more intrusive app. I switched to this tinycam and it has worked better than the foscam app ever did.
Works with foscam! It's surprisingly tough to find a decent camera app that work well. Save yourself time and download this one.
Nice, But Doesn't Support Amcrest IP2M-841 PTZ or Speaker Works nice with Foscam equipment but, unfortunately, was a lot of work to setup with an Amcrest IP2M-841 camera (which uses RTSP) and when finally configured the PTZ controls wouldn't respond and sound couldn't be sent to the Amcrest camera (no microphone button).
- Option to override camera image 'aspect ratio' in Camera Settings - Advanced.
- [PRO] 'Record before motion detected' option in App Settings - Recording. For background mode only.
- [PRO] New toggle widget to start background mode and web server right from home screen.
- [PRO] Camera widget improvements.
- [PRO] 'Start background mode on boot' parameter in App Settings.
- 'Import/Export...' moved to options menu in Manage Cameras.
- Better auto backup for Android 6.0.