Works with Amcrest IP2M-844E; does hardware H.264 decoding on my Galaxy S5 (currently android 6.0.1) with 0 dropped frames @ 1920x1088x30fps on LAN (using 600+ Kbps reported, so a 2.5 Mbit connection should handle 4 cams with no dropped frames).
Waste of data,don't even try to download these stupid app,just blank,can't open,worst app I've ever seen,bastard people are those involved in these and the developer with play store, GORILLA
Use this app to view a camera on your LAN, even if you don't have internet connected.
My preferred app for security camera management thus far. I am self taught and very much a novice. I use the free version on one tablet and the paid pro version on another.
It keep off after a few second not the apps but the view from the cam..can you please tell me is because free version or is the connection to slow?thanks
The app is awesome but I wanna know how far it goes with WiFi or mobile network.
- Added white rectangle for notification image where motion occurred.
- Added asking to delete pinned records on archive cleanup.
- Added showing file selection dialog for import/export cameras to local storage.
- Improved motion detection for background mode.
- Fixed on-camera motion detection for Amcrest.
- Fixed crash when making snapshot to SD card.
yt.vu shortener app to shorten YouTube video, user, channel, or playlist url.
The best and the most popular video editor for Android. Free. No duration limit!