Could be the best but... When I pan in any direction, the camera keeps going in that direction until it can't go anymore, there's no in-between. There's also a 5+ second delay before panning begins. Even if you don't need to tilt/pan, you'll still have to use another app to position the cameras before using this app. I only use this app because it allows me to view 2 cameras in portrait mode with no empty camera boxes wasting space. If I could find another app that did this, I'd use it instead. If this app worked, I'd buy it.
Nope. All of these apps seem to be similar, is their anyone out there making a decent app?
Nice!!! The good thing is that you get to monitor every place in the world!! This is great!!!
I dont like it at all but it could of been good
Camera app Awesome!!
Foscam Greatness It just works and is very fast if camera settings are not super high and your download speeds on network data are good. Great app
- P2P for Foscam HD cameras (in beta).
- [PRO] Send notifications by email when motion detected. Notif. sent via tinycammonitor.com and are encrypted.
- Improved D-Link scanner.
- SSL fix.
- LAN scanner sets automatically remote hostname and port number for some routers.
- Improved multi window support for Samsung devices.
- Fixed resetting motion params for Foscam HD cams on enable/disable motion detection.
- More at https://goo.gl/t85ziG