From home media applications like Plex, xBox Media Center, Boxee, and Hulu Desktop to presentation software like PowerPoint, Keynote, and Prezi, with many more in between, Rowmote 'Just Works'.
• Seamless control, with no configuration or training necessary
• Toggle the iTunes Visualizer
• Wake and sleep
• Launch and switch applications from an in-app list or your Mac's dock (coming soon)
Supported applications include:
• Adobe Lightroom
• Airfoil Video
• Apple TV 1G/2G (after software installation)
• DVD Player
• eyeTV 3.x
• Front Row
• Hulu Desktop
• Keynote ‘08 & ‘09
• kJams Pro
• Mac Bluray Player
• Microsoft Powerpoint ‘04 & ‘08
• OpenOffice Impress
• PandoraOne Desktop
• The Tube
• xbmc (Xbox Media Center)
Rowmote can also control your jailbroken Apple TV, in both Apple's menu system and in third party software like XBMC. Please see www.rowmote.com/atv for installation instructions.
• Mac OS X 10.4.0 or later or a jailbroken Apple TV.
• Mac: The free Rowmote Helper program must be running on the Mac to be controlled. Download at www.rowmote.com. Some features require Mac OS X 10.8.0 or later.
• Apple TV: Apple TV installation requires jailbreak and installation of the Rowmote Helper plugin. Please see www.rowmote.com/atv.
• The Android device must be on the same wireless network (a computer-to-computer, or ‘Ad Hoc’, network works, as well). If a firewall is enabled, Rowmote Helper must be allowed access, or port 5842 must be opened.
You'll need mySlider Desktop App, download at:
*IMPORTANT: Java JRE 6 or higher is required by mySlider Desktop App.
You can also control Windows Media Player and move, click the mouse cursor!
Uniquely simple, easy to setup and use. It just works!
Instructions are inside this App - Install NOW!
After Setup - Use it:
- Start a Powerpoint Presentation you have on your computer.
- Use your phone's Volume up/down buttons (on the side) to change presentations slides. Use "Volume Up" for next step/slide, "Volume Down" for previous slide.
Tip: Set your Android's Screen-timeout to be longer to avoid screen lock in the middle of a presentation. On your Android app list, go to "Settings" > "Display" > "Screen timeout" - you can set it to 30 minutes to be sure.
This WMouseXP mobile-app is free and the WMouseXP PC-app has a no-expiry free-demo mode too. PC-app free-demo limit: The PC-app would disconnect from mobile-app after 7 minutes. After disconnection by PC, you can press "Connect" from PC again as many times as you want - no expiry. It just works? Upgrade the PC-app to the Full Version - Only 4.95 USD!
Presentation preview on your device
Video / Audio support
Presentation can be paused
Supports Windows, Mac and Linux
No installation on your PC required (only run a .jar file with Java)
Easy to setup with network scanner
Bluetooth support (Premium)
Presentation can be persisted (Premium)
Hardware button support (Premium)
Endless presentation length (Premium)
Optimized for Android 4 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and tablets
Great for people who accidentally changes their volume, have small kids, don't want their phone to go off accidentally in meetings, or even have apps which modify the sound settings a lot. It works with most profiling apps: Locale & Tasker ("Locale Audio Update Notifier" plugin necessary), Timeriffic, Setting Profiles, Ring Toggle, AAM, Bedside, etc.
By setting the timeout to "instant", the locked volumes will revert instantly without prompting.
The camera permission is to prevent Volume Locker from popping up due to the shutter sound on some devices. This app doesn't take pictures, it just detects if the camera is in use.
Features: unobtrusive, auto-start, call friendly, multiple volume lock
Exclude from task killer!
Regarding the Samsung Galaxy S: If VL doesn't work or save your settings properly, it's due to the upgrade to 2.2.1 breaking the settings permissions. Reinstalling won't fix it, the only fix is resetting the device. This is a Samsung issue and not related to VL.
Ring Control Audio Guard Manager
*Optionally read toast notifications (Android 3.0+)
*Widget to suspend VN
*Customizable TTS message
*Ignore specific apps or notifications containing defined text
*Choice of TTS audio stream
*Choice of speaking when screen or headset is on or off, or while in silent/vibrate mode
(Note: Due to API limitations, a headset that is connected when the VN service starts will need to be reconnected for VN to see the current state; also all Bluetooth devices are detected the same, headset or not)
*Custom delay of TTS after notification
*Repeat notifications at custom interval while screen off
*Post a test notification
Bluetooth - Required to detect whether Bluetooth headset is connected.
Vibrate - Required for Test option while in vibrate mode on Android 4.2.
VN operates through Android's Accessibility service and must be enabled in the Accessibility settings.
Shortcuts are provided in the configuration screen to open the Accessibility and TTS settings.
While VN uses the Accessibility service, it is intended to be a convenience tool and not an accessibility tool.
The Accessibility service will give a warning that VN may be able to collect personal data. This is because Accessibility doesn't know what or how data passing through it is used by enabled apps. VN only uses Accessibility to read notification text which is passed directly to TTS and temporary memory (for the notification log). The TTS engine, outside the control of VN, may also use spoken text for other purposes.
Be aware of the accessibility apps that are enabled when you enable VN! If the behavior of UI changes, it is most likely caused by other accessibility apps that were enabled when VN/Accessibility was turned on. If you believe this is not the case and VN is causing issues for you, please contact me.
ABOUT AUDIO STREAM OPTION:
Behavior of audio streams may vary by device or Android version, so I advise doing your own testing to determine which stream is right for you. The Media stream (default) should be good for most people.
Please email me or submit any issues at https://github.com/pilot51/voicenotify/issues.
I cannot reply to Android error reports unless you leave contact info in the message. Issue reports often require that I ask for more details and/or provide troubleshooting steps.
If necessary, you can sideload any version from http://pilot51.com/apk/voicenotify.
VN is open source under the Apache License. https://github.com/pilot51/voicenotify
1karu5 (support for new widget picker)
Scott Albertine ('Pause/dim media' option)
Translation is crowdsourced at http://getlocalization.com/voicenotify.
If for any reason you can't or don't want to use Get Localization, you can always email me or contribute directly to the GitHub project.
French: caliann, Souln77, Titan44
Russian: Max Ponomaryov (ceejay), vanetned
I am not responsible for the notifications that are announced. It is up to you to use the features provided, or not use VN, to prevent unwanted announcing of notifications.
If you want VN silenced on a more flexible schedule than what Quiet Time provides, I would recommend using an app such as Timeriffic. (Not affiliated in any way, just what I use personally)
Don't get stuck again with an unexpected low battery!
★ Percentage of battery remaining shown in status bar (optional)
★ Rate of discharge tells you how fast your battery is being used up
★ Charts show recent and predicted battery percentage
★ Widgets for percentage, time remaining, percentage per hour, temperature and voltage
★ Optional warnings when your remaining time or percentage meets a limit
★ Optional warning when your battery usage per hour is above normal
★ Tune screen, wifi, bluetooth and auto sync settings to save battery
★ Battery saving score gives easy feedback on how to save more battery
How does it differ from other task manager?
Unlike other task managers, which shows irrelevant applications, Active apps is simple. It only shows programs that have tasks running and possibly consuming CPU. Therefore at one glance you can decide what to do.
- Tracking application that has been put on standby and running (I called them Active Apps).
- Easy Switch tasks for Active Application from Main Application or Widget
- Widget to show Number of Active Applications running which may consume CPUs/Battery
- Provide package manager to manage your installed application(Faster than stock Application Manager).
- Provide views of Ram, Apps that using RAM and free ram function.
- Provide view of Storage both internal SD and external SD, data and database.
- Provide theme capability - More theme coming soon -
- Provide UI Customization. You can mix and match color to find your desire look.
- Provide 1x1, 1x2 Active Application widget and 1x1, 1x2 Active Ram widget with stylish and beautiful pop up style.
- Provide a flexible customization on many areas of the application and widgets.
Featured on Xda-Developers: http://www.xda-developers.com/android/samsung-active-apps-widget-for-android/
Review from www.dailyappnews.com:
"This Android app with all its awesomeness is available for download on Market. But it costs you SGD $2 to purchase. Trust me that its price is really worth it and the features are more than what you can get for SGD $2."
If you have any issues or questions pertaining to the application, instead of posting in the comments, please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org so that I can reply you.
- Notification and Widget Enhancer
- Additional info on Summary Page
Changes in v1.3.5
- Switching pages is now much more smoother
- Adding help files on changing widget theme.
- Fix default Active Apps Widget color not matching.
- Change the default widget size from 10dip to 13dip as it's too small.
Changes in v1.3.4
- Remove Scheduler to refresh ram in Ram Manager Page as it's not necessary to refresh.
It also fix the issue of error on Pressing Ram Apps.
- Fix Widget1x1 Pop up Launcher not switching
- Reduce the Widget Text Size from 14dip to 10dip as the default is too big.
- Updated Help Files
- Fix Problems with Control Panel on Widget 1x1
Changes in v1.3.3
- Tweak the performance of the man application.
Changes in v1.3.2.
- Adding a super user kill
- Adding Help File
- Adding menu for super user kill and Switch on Active Apps Page (Long press on Application to bring up the menu)
Hope you guys like this release. :)
This is the donate version without pop-up, is faster than the free one when starting the Task Manager from the notifications bar and includes the translation of the label of the App congruent to the language set on your device.
PLEASE UNINSTALL THE FREE VERSION BEFORE INSTALL THIS ONE.
### THIS APP IS ONLY FOR Samsung Galaxy Note 2, Samsung Galaxy S3 or other Samsung compatible devices ###
This is a link to the original Samsung App's icon missing on Samsung GS3 and Notes II.
If installed on compatible Samsung device (eg Galaxy S2) where the icon is already present, adds the ability to activate the Task Manager from the notification bar.
It allows you to access the Task manager through the app drawer, the homescreen and THE NOTIFICATIONS BAR without having to long-press the home button.
This application, unlike other similar, does not show the launcher shortcut in the list of applications of Samsung Task manager.
It will be also installed an HELP ICON through which YOU CAN ACTIVATE OR DEACTIVATE THE NOTIFICATION and share the app with your friends.
The donate version without pop-up is faster than the free one when starting the Task Manager from the notifications bar and includes the translation of the label of the App congruent to the language set on your device.
Search for "Task Manager S4 Shortcut" that installs also four widgets (shortcuts) to the individual tabs on the task manager.
Currently supported languages are:
If your language is not present in this list, please let me know that I will provide to insert it; send me an e-mail with the name of your language (as it appears in the list of the languages that you can set on your device) and the label that should appear below the Task manager icon.
Please report even if some translation is not correct.
Use BoostUp Advanced Speed Booster to increase mobile speed, by terminating unwanted tasks that runs in background
Automatic speed boostUp terminates unwanted tasks that slows down your android performance
Advanced Speed Booster stops unwanted tasks from using internet bandwidth
Battery Saver of Advanced Speed Booster stops threads that drain your Android smart phone battery
Reduces the CPU load by boosting your google's android performance
Desktop Short-cut to increase android mobile speed in a single click
Favours Racing at great Speed by maximizing android mobile memory for games
Free up the RAM by deleting unwanted garbage data. This makes your phone work faster.
Optimized Gaming increases the response time of games.
Advanced Speed Booster Increases the speed of apps that use GPS (like Google Maps)
Task manager to manually kill unwanted tasks
BoostUp frees up your critical CPU resources which reduces the drain on your system's speed, improving performance significantly.
Task Manager helps users to kill running app tasks.
Advanced Speed Booster works well in the following Mobile Brands: SAMSUNG, Nexus, HTC, Motorola, Sony, DROID, GT, LG, Lenovo, Huawei, Micromax, Motorola, Nokia
Performed well in Android versions - Ice Cream Sandwich, Jelly Bean, Gingerbread, Honeycomb, Kitkat
!!!Warning!!! : We advice you to run only one Speed Booster app in your mobile, as potential conflicts may exist between our App and competing solutions like Memory Booster, Network Speed Booster, NQ Android Booster FREE, Speed Booster 2x, Internet Booster, Norton utilities, Smart RAM Booster,Game Booster, Advanced Task Killer etc
[This application is Android Widget. Please read following instruction before use.]
[How to use]
1. Add "Quick Killer" on the Home screen.
- Press long on empty space of Home screen., and select "Widgets" in "Add to Home screen" menu.
- If you select "Quick Killer" in "Choose widget menu, myQuickKiller widget icon will be appeared on Home screen.
2. The number in this widget icon means number of running applications in your phone memory. If you touch the widget, all running application will be killed from your RAM.
(This widget verified on Samsung, HTC, LG phones with android version over 1.6 version. Also supports Tablet devices.)
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me.
(Similar with Advanced Task Killer, but more simple. Task manager, Task killer, Ram clean, Memory clean, cleaner, Simple Task, Remove memory)
Keyword : Task Killer Task Manager Task Cleaner Battery Saver Utility Tasks Control Panel Simple Widget Memory Clean Battery Enhancement Booster Events Taskill Taskiller Remove Cache Optimizer Optimize
Over 5,000,000 users have already enjoyed Super Task Killer FREE. Join them and Download Free Now!
☆ BEST ALTERNATIVE ☆
4 reasons to "Kill" other Task Killer/Task Manager:
+ Not only saves your battery & memory by killing apps but itself uses much less battery than others. This kind of app should be the smallest one on your Android device;
+ Tells you clearly which apps have been killed and how much memory has been recovered;
+ Multiple languages supported such as: English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian and so on;
+ Supports android phones with Android 2.0/2.1 (Eclair), Android 2.2 (Froyo), Android 2.3+ (Ginger Bread), Android 3.0 (Honeycomb), Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich), Android 4.1/4.1/4.3 (Jelly Bean);
+ Protects your Samsung Galaxy S III, Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Samsung Galaxy mini, HTC One X, HTC One S, LG, Motorola Droid, Huawei etc.
☆ WHY KILL TASKS ☆
+ Save battery:
- Some cool games and apps really use up your battery fast, STK kills them with just one click;
- Keep Facebook and Twitter details safe after logging in through a browser. STK will close the browsers completely to protect your account and privacy safe.
+ Speed up phone’s performance:
- It is easy to fill your Android with apps once you first get it, but the more apps you have, the slower your Android will become. STK kills the apps that you aren’t using, thereby freeing up memory to be used by more important apps.
- As some apps always auto start, you can set an auto kill in your STK to regularly kill them!
☆ FEATURES ☆
Download the free Super Task Killer from NQ Mobile to get the following:
+ Task killer, kill running tasks and apps;
+ Auto-kill tasks at set times;
+ One click kill-task widget;
+ Set a different security level of apps or programs running in the background.
Dear, if you've run into any issues, feel free to send feedback to us other than 1 star.
Note 1: For android 2.2 and later version, STK cannot kill services; you have to force stop them. If you kill them with STK, services might restart.
Note 2: Installing the following apps such as Advanced Task Killer, ES Task Manager, Automatic Task Killer, Task Manager, Mobo Task Killer, Juice Defender, Clean Master, Cleaner, Battery Booster, GO cleaner & task Manager, RAM Booster & Battery Power Booster together with STK may make your phone unstable or cause potential conflict.
This app stopped working on 4.1 because Google has changed the access control. The last method to fix it is manually granting the access in developer mode.
You can try it if you can understand the steps below:
1. On your phone go to settings->developer options->toggle on USB debugging. If you cannot even find the developer options in settings menu, you should go to settings->about phone->scroll to the last item "build number" and click on it for more than 10 times and then the hidden item of developer options will be shown.
2. Install the driver of your Android phone, and go to http://dl.google.com/android/android-sdk_r22.2.1-windows.zip to download the Android SDK tools, and extract it on your PC
3. Connect your phone with your PC with USB cable, you might see a dialog asking for confirmation to enable debugging this phone with the PC, select YES
4. On your PC, open a terminal command line shell, like cmd or powershell, execute "adb devices" you can see the connected device listed there.
5. If all of above are OK, just execute the command line below:
adb shell "pm grant com.robin.huangwei.vibrate250 android.permission.READ_LOGS"
We all know that cell phone radiation is very strong when ringing, Vibrate Call makes your phone vibrate when an out-going call is answered or hung up, so you don't need to listen to it before the call get answered. Less radiation, more healthy. And you can set how long it vibrates. This application is tiny, saving your resource and battery!
We promise that this application will never steal your personal information. The network access is only for the advertisment. You can buy an AD-FREE version of this software(Vibrate Call Pro), which does not access to the Internet, more safety, more battery-saving!
The coolest task killer, battery saver & app manager for your Android mobile phone. It's easy and simple dashboard like interface saves battery life and optimizes system speed.
All from a single view you can free system memory with a push of a button, control the WIFI, Bluetooth, Auto-Sync and Airplane mode, and get the device’s battery level/usage.
• Optimize – Instantly frees memory.
• Battery Saver - save your battery via battery save mode and allow you to check your battery consumption.
• Task Killer – Single-handedly kill running apps.
• Permissions management for Android 4.3.
• App to SD - Move available apps from phone to SD card. Keep your Android device fast and clean! Show APP2SD Notification when movable apps are installed
• Uninstaller - Uninstall apps you don't like;
• Cache Cleaner - Clear Cache to free more phone memory;
• Auto Optimization – Optimize every 15 minutes or up to 4 hours.
• Listen to music or radio before going to sleep and have it turn off automatically using the Timed Optimization feature.
Booster FREE manages your phone’s system, running apps and services while using less than 0.1% of your battery.
- No USB cable required.
- No driver installation required.
- Same WiFi network or Internet.
- Pure web app, works on Windows, Mac, Chromebook and Linux.
Simply install AirDroid on your Android and you’ll be able to enjoy the following features on your computer at web.airdroid.com:
- SMS: send and receive individual or group messages.
- Apps: Import and export .apk files.
- Files: Manage files on Android and transferring files between Android and computer.
- Photos: View and manage photos on Android and transferring photos between Android and computer.
- Music & Videos: Play and manage music & videos on Android and transferring them between Android and computer.
- Ringtones: Set music as ringtone and export any ringtone.
- Contacts: View and edit all the contacts.
- Screenshot: View the real time screen of Android devices, take static screenshots. (root required)
- Camera: See through the lens of both front and back camera, also supports flashlight.
- URL: Push url to Android and open automatically open it with Android browser.
- Clipboard: Share clipboard content between Android and computer.
There are also some very useful features on the Android client, including WiFi tethering, file manager, task manager, etc.
- One less cable.
You should be able to connect different devices wirelessly, without the hassles of USB cables.
- One less screen.
You should be able to work or play with one screen, without being distracted by other screens.
- One less worry.
You should be able to locate your Android devices any time, any where, and wipe all personal data if it's lost.
- PCWorld: “This app allows you to take complete control of your Android device via your computer's Web browser.”
- Gizmodo: “I'm sending text SMS messages from my Android phone via my browser. I can't stress how great that is.”
- Lifehacker: “It's a remarkably comprehensive app, operates securely, and is a free download.”
- Android Police: “It's all the little things, the things that make AirDroid a joy to use, which make it the app of the year.”
Thanks to our enthusiastic users around the world, AirDroid is speaking and learning new languages everyday: https://crowdin.net/project/airdroid
More from developer
A new Day for the stylish widget clock where every second counts.
First and only widget with live seconds accurately advancing on screen.
Everyday is a thrill ride.
Manage that ride with the 24 clock.
Jack your homescreen.
A stylish widget clock where every second counts.
The action never stops with hourly, 1/2 and 1/4 hour chimes. Full of options.
The following widget takes place on your desktop. Events occur in real time.
- New: Can be added as a lock screen widget on Android 4.2.
- New Fullscreen Mode.
- Added multiple size options to widget.
- Added more options for chime lengths.
- Added multiple size options for font.
- Works better in portrait and landscape mode.
- Added full support for tablets and large and small screen devices.
- Added higher quality sounds.
- Fixed HTC Sense bug that didn't display seconds.
- Featured live at Google I/O
- Top Android Developer by Google
- Droid Life - App of the Day
- The Droid Guy - App of the Week
- Featured Crave App
- Byte - App of the Week
- El Androide Libre Review
- Video Review by Android and Me
- Today Magazine's App of the Week
- Android Guys/Gal Review
Why all the permissions?
- Internet is used for statistics -- there's an option to share stats if you want to.
- Read logs is for sending bug reports -- we have our own bug reporting integrated in the app, it collects the app's logs and generates an email that you can review before sending. We don't collect other apps logs.
- Sdcard is used for sharing stats if you want to, e.g. save to sdcard and upload image to any social network you like (the app will auto-detect if you have some app like Google+ or FB installed and suggest that.)
- Read phone state is used to deactivate the chime sound during calls. The chime is an option of course, disabled by default.
- Retrieve running apps is used to only activate the widget when the home screen is visible. If another app is the main, the widget stops updating. Saves CPU/battery.
Keywords: clock, time, digital clock widget, 24 hours, 24clock, 24 clock widget with seconds, clock fullscreen, time fullscreen, beautiful widgets, tablet optimized.
Brighteriffic lets you toggle the global screen brightness using a Home shortcut.
It is designed to do just that and be super simple.
If you want more advanced settings with time-based profiles, checkout Timeriffic on Market.
Note: users must deactivate auto-brightness in settings.