You need to have the regular Xposed Additions package installed in order to use this
Application Launch on Key Action
Application Specific Re-mapping
Application blacklist option in rotation settings
Tasker Task Launch
This is an unlock key for Xposed LED Control, it unlocks the ability to set the color for more than 5 apps.
Module details here: http://repo.xposed.info/module/com.mohammadag.xposedledcontrol
Advantages over other apps that don't use Xposed:
• Select any color you want, or type in a hex code, as long as your hardware supports it, it works.
• Lower memory usage, no services running in background.
• Doesn't require Android 4.3+ or an accessibility service, allowing you to have more services for other apps (e.g Tasker).
• Won't get killed by Android since it runs within Android.
• Works with all notifications, including ongoing ones.
• Compatible with all Android versions from 4.0.3 to 4.4.2.
Support the project and get a bonus in form of premium features such as:
- Backup/Restore of the settings
- Ultimate notification control
Compatible with: GravityBox 3.1.4 or later
Visit official forum at XDA to find out more about GravityBox project.
JellyBean thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/xposed/modules/app-gravitybox-v2-9-1-tweak-box-android-t2316070
KitKat thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/xposed/modules/app-gravitybox-v2-9-1-tweak-box-android-t2554049
I strongly encourage you to visit official forum, mainly to find out whether your device is compatible and fully supported by GravityBox before giving a negative rating.
- Android 4.2+ running on AOSP ROM
- Xposed Framework
Please reboot your phone after enable this mod.
Tablet already supports multiple users
- Phone app does not work on new created users
- Work with AOSP keyguard only
This is only a key! A trial version is available here, please confirm it works before buying this: http://repo.xposed.info/module/com.mohammadag.xposedcallblocker
Xposed Call Blocker is a call blocker implemented on the lowest common userspace level. This means that it's better than any other app at blocking calls without diverting them through the network.
Other advantages include minimal RAM usage, since there's no service continuously running in the background.
* Block incoming calls on a per-number basis.
* Internal call log that stores which calls were blocked.
* No notifications when a call is blocked, unlike OEM implementations, this allows you to have a completely silent block.
* Block outgoing calls to the numbers specified above.
* Block calls from private numbers.
* Low RAM usage.
Tested on (all running latest stock ROMs)
* Samsung Galaxy Note 3.
* Sony Xperia Z1
* Nexus 5
Note: Many toggle (GPRS, NFC, AirplaneMode...) are not working on Lollipop even with root. This is a known issue. I am still looking for a fix.
For creating a Tasker toggle, refer http://powertoggles.com/tasker/
For concerns regarding SuperUser permission: http://m.powertoggles.com/help.php?e=26 , https://plus.google.com/103583939320326217147/posts/T9xnMJEnzf1
(****** Note: Do not install on SD card ******)
**Call phone permission is required for adding direct call shortcuts on the widget.
Contains 40+ toggles including
Mobile Data (3G/4G)
Bluetooth (toggle, discovery and tether),
Custom application shortcut
Custom system shortcuts
And many more...
Supports homescreen widgets and notification widget. Also supports expandable notification widget on Jelly Beans and above.
Lockscreen widgets on android 4.2+
Many customization options like changing color theme and icons for individual toggles.
Backup and share widget settings from the widget configure screen (Menu > Import / Export) as well as various themes for multi-icon toggles and battery toggle.
android.permission.ACCESS_SUPERUSER: Required for running root commands. No effect on non-rooted phones. Users will still get the prompt asking for permission when running root command. http://m.powertoggles.com/help.php?e=26
android.permission.CAMERA: Required for the flashlight to work.
android.permission.SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: required to display a toggle choice popup when using notification widget (Only on gingerbread)
Note: on gingerbread, direct notification toggle is not possible. The clicking the notification widget, it displays a popup to choose an action.
Feel free to suggest more toggle button ideas.
Please go through the Help and FAQ section in the app (fully searchable) twice before reporting a bug, most likely it is already answered there.
It is difficult for me to reply to each email individually, some of the emails may get lost in the huge list of unread mails. If you do not get a reply within a week, ping me again.
NEW: Auto-hibernation now works in non-root mode, (need to be enabled in experimental features setting, Android 4.1+ required). If you have secure key-guard enabled, try "Hibernate and Lock Screen" shortcut or "Pull up" gesture on Home soft-key.
Never should your phone or tablet become slower and battery hungrier after lots of apps installed. With Greenify, your device can run almost as smoothly and lastingly as it did the first day you had it!
Greenify help you identify and put the misbehaving apps into hibernation when you are not using them, to stop them from lagging your device and leeching the battery, in an unique way! They can do nothing without explicit launch by you or other apps, while still preserving full functionality when running in foreground, similar to iOS apps!
Please report bugs in the XDA forum (http://goo.gl/ZuLDnE) or G+ community (http://goo.gl/MoszF).
Greenify NEVER EVER collects your personal data despite the capability of accessibility service, it just takes advantage of it to automate things.
IMPORTANT: Greenifying an app implies that you are aware that all the background functionality (service, periodic task, event receiver, alarm, widget update, push message) of this app will become out of service during the hibernation except when you are using this app.
NEVER greenify alarm clock apps, instant messaging apps unless you don't rely on them. Please do verify the impact of greenified apps on which you heavily rely.
Compared to other popular tools aimed for the similar purpose, Greenify offers the following advantages:
◆ Unlike the "Freeze" feature in "TitaniumBackup Pro" that totally disable the app, you can still use your app as usual, share content with it. No need to freeze & defrozen it.
◆ Unlike "Autostarts", you can benefit from almost all of its advantages, without needing to deal with the complexity and risk of obscure app components, and never lose functionality when app is actively running.
◆ Unlike any "XXX Task Killer", your device will never fall into the cat-mouse-game of stealthy-running and aggressive killing, which unnecessarily consumes more battery juice.
Note: Greenify does need a background running service for auto-hibernation to work. It is designed and implemented in extremely lightweight, with an average RAM footprint less than 5M, and nearly zero CPU and battery consumption.
In case you cannot install from Play Store: http://oasisfeng.com/Greenify.apk
=== PERMISSIONS ===
INTERNET: Needed by "Raise Your Voice" program to send back only small amount of anonymous statistics data, without privacy information. You can opt-out at any time.
DRAW OVER OTHER APP: To show guide layer over the app setting UI of system in non-root mode.
READ SENSITIVE LOG: To analysis the wake up cause of greenified apps.
GET ACCOUNTS & WRITE SYNC SETTINGS: Control the account sync of apps if its sync task is too frequent.
DISABLE YOUR SCREEN LOCK & BIND ACCESSIBILITY SERVICE: For automatic hibernation to work on non-root devices.
=== FAQ ===
* Why not support Android 2.x?
* It seems that automatic hibernation is not working.
* Some of my greenified apps (e.g. Google Maps) seems not hibernating.
* I want to greenify system apps!
* De-greenified apps still got no push notification!
Read here: http://goo.gl/1F5pY
=== Beta Channel ===
See G+ community board: http://goo.gl/MoszF
=== Translation ===
All translations are open for contribution: http://goo.gl/zCCDce
=== Donation ===
If you love Greenify, please consider the "donation package" http://goo.gl/fpz5l for extra experimental features:
* Greenify system apps (now without Xposed)
* Allow GCM push for hibernated apps
* Detect "who" woke the hibernated apps and optionally cut off the wake-up path.
* Wake-up timer coalescing
** Xposed framework is required http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1574401 **
Intelli3G will intelligently manage your 3G connection and prevent your phone from losing battery when you are not using it. Intelli3G will put your phone on 2G network when it is your pocket. It will not disable your data like most other apps. You will still get all your notifications with minimal battery drain.
- Manual 2G/3G toggle
- Switch to 2G on screen off without interrupting any downloads
- Switch to 2G when you are connected to a WiFi network.
- Switch to 2G when data is disabled
- Switch to 3G on screen unlock
- Switch to 3G when bandwidth intensive apps are launched
- Disable service on call/hotspot/charge
Intelli3G featured on XDA:
I observed the below facts about the Nexus 4:
- On 3G idle, you lose around 3-4% battery per hour depending on your 3G network strength.
- On 2G idle, you will lose less than 1% per hour.
I realized that I was constantly disabling 3G to get through the day. Then, I wrote this app to replace all the manual toggling to conserve battery.
If you have had the following problems on your Nexus 4, do try this app
- You lose a significant amount of battery charge overnight.
- You see msm_hsic_host wakelock (related to 3G radio) eating away most of your battery.
- You get less than 3 hours screen on time on a full charge.
- If you are rooted, install Xposed framework from here http://dl.xposed.info/latest.apk and reboot your device.
- After installing the app, enable the Intelli3G Xposed module and reboot
XDA support thread:
Android Authority Top 10 Best App of 2014
As Featured on CNET, LifeHacker, SlashGear, Android Police, Android Authority, Android Central, Droid Life, Android Community, Android Pit, and more!
"If you are looking for a way to add a few extra voice commands to Google Now, give Commandr a try!" - CNET
"... if you're using your phone hands free in the car, it can be a life saver" - LifeHacker
"With the 3rd-party-developed app Commandr, Google Now gets a boost" - SlashGear
"... meet Commandr, the new in-between service for flipping hardware switches in Google Now" - Android Police
Google Now Just Got Better
Now you can use Google Now to control your flashlight, toggle settings, control music playback, and much more!
Google Now Just Got Personal
Add your own custom commands through Tasker to make sure your device fits your lifestyle.
Listening to You
Vote on new commands or suggest new ones so that we are working on adding the commands you want.
Don't wait for Google! Updates will be quick and support request responses quicker.
Unify Your Smartphone
Access all the features of your device through Google Now so you don't have to remember what app does what.
Setup and Forget
Once you setup Commandr, it will always be accessible from Google Now and will only run when needed. It won't slow down your phone or your boot.
Full Android Wear Support
Either say "Okay Google" + the command to your watch or open up the full Android Wear app and tap on a command!
Commands work fully offline! (have to type instead of speak)
Command List (so far):
- Flashlight On/Off
- Wifi On/Off
- GPS On/Off (some devices)
- Bluetooth On/Off
- Wireless Hotspot On/Off
- Pause/Resume Music
- Previous/Next Song
- Read Unread SMS
- Read Last SMS From Contact
- Play Google Music Playlist
- Chatbot (for Siri-like functionality)
- Cellular Data On/Off
- Read Unread Gmail
- Raise/Lower Volume
- Silence/Unsilence Ringer
- Set Volume to Percentage
- Unlock/Lock phone
- Take a Picture
- Take a Selfie
- Shutdown (Root)
- Reboot Recovery (Root)
- Restart (Root)
- Clear Notifications (Root)
- Wolfram Alpha
- Send Whatsapp message
- Enable/Disable Rotation Lock
- Enable/Disable Sync
- Night mode (Disable wifi, data, and ringer)
- Enable/Disable Airplane Mode (Root)
- Enable/Disable Car Mode
Developer: Ryan Senanayake
Graphic Designer: Adriano Loiacono
Open Source Contributors: Aaron Disibio (firesoul453), Moksh Jawa, flyingtoaster0, Daniel Quah (emansih)
Special thanks to Moksh Jawa for his outstanding work not only in his open-source contributions, but also in his relentless marketing of the product
Source code: https://github.com/RSenApps/Commandr-Android
Do not enable Talkback Accessibility service instead of Commandr. If you do this by accident and notice an orange box around tappable items, please see the Talkback support pages to turn off the service.
Tasker (In-App): Use this for launching a single task
1. Install Commandr and Tasker - [url]https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.dinglisch.android.taskerm&hl=en[/url]
2. Navigate to Tasks and press the add button in the bottom-right
3. Configure the command and keep note of the name
4. Ensure that Tasker is enabled (icon in top left is colored)
5. Go to preferences (top-right) > Misc and check "Allow External Access"
6. In the Commandr app click Tasker
7. Find the command you created and enable it by tapping the switch top-right
8. (Optional) edit the phrase that will activate the command
Tasker (Plugin): Use this for launching multiple tasks
1. Install Commandr and Tasker - [url]https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.dinglisch.android.taskerm&hl=en[/url]
2. Under Profiles Click Add
6. Configure the phrase to listen for
7. Add tasks to profile
!!!! Only for Google Now Launcher and Trebuchet !!!!
I don't understand why Google wants me to have this omnipresent search bar on every home screen if there obviously is Google Now / Google Search embedded into the launcher if you go to the left page. So after some searching I found a way to hide it. But it will show again if you go to the left screen; no functionality is lost. Of course digging through the code I found some more things which are customizable :)
++ Features ++
- Google search bar / automatically show search bar on Google Now
- apps from the app drawer
- page indicator
- app dock / auto hide
- all apps button
- icon labels
Icon Pack Support [XGELS Premium*]
- supports any icon pack
- automatically applies new icon packs
- dynamic calendar icon (free: unthemed, paid*: themed by icon pack)
Notification Badges [XGELS Premium*]
- using MissedIt!
Gestures: [unlock all gestures with XGELS Premium*]
- swipe down left, middle, right
- swipe up left, middle, right
-> Gesture actions
- pull down notification bar
- pull down quicksettings panel
- open app drawer
- open last app from recents
- open android settings
- go to sleep
- toggle hide/show app dock
- launch an app
- app drawer
- app dock
- homescreen margins
- app drawer background
- folder colors (background, font, preview)
- text colors on homescreen and app drawer
- resize icons
- resize icon texts
- hide shadows
- hide clock on default homescreen
- open the app drawer when pressing the home button on default homescreen
- change the icon of the home button to an app drawer icon on default homescreen
- go to sleep when pressing back button on every screen or only on default homescreen
- change the icon of the back button to a power off button
- rotate launcher
- all widgets are fully resizeable
- set your own default homescreen
- lock desktop
- continuous scroll (experimental)
- overscroll left or right to open the app drawer
- overscroll in app drawer goes back to homescreen
- close app drawer after launching an app
- disable wallpaper scrolling
Backup/Restore: [requires XGELS Premium*]
- backup / restore homescreen layout (icon and folders)
* XGELS Premium can be purchased through an InApp-Purchase
Only works on devices with the Galaxy S5 SystemUI!
When it does not work please don't leave a bad rating. But ask about it on the XDA-thread; http://forum.xda-developers.com/xposed/modules/mod-xposed-g-touchwiz-t2755920
*** Lollipop users read the info at the bottom ***
Unsolicited quotes from real users:
"It gave me about 2 hours more use with 30 minutes more screen on time. Saved me from buying a $25 battery."
"Just donated 5 Dollars to support this masterpiece.. Keep up the good work"
"[Amplify] just revolutionized the true meaning of wakelock managing"
"This module is awesome! I get less than a half percent drain per hour for idle standby. "
...and many more.
Amplify puts you in control of how your device uses your battery by controlling how often your device can wake up, and how long it can stay awake. Use the recommended settings for easy battery savings, or dig in and customize every alarm, service, and wakelock on your device.
Here are some highlights:
- A beautiful design, inspired by Material Design principles
- A stable blocking engine
- Comprehensive measuring of the time wasted and time saved because of alarms and wakelocks
- A growing list of descriptions of the alarms, services, and wakelocks in plain English (and 20 other languages)
- A new Pro package that lets you control any alarm or wakelock on the device
- An open source codebase so you can see how it works, or build it yourself
The In-App purchases allow you to unlock the Pro package that lets you customize the alarms, services, and wakelocks on your device. Without the pro package, you can control the worst battery hogs: NlpWakelock, NlpCollectorWakeLock, ALARM_WAKEUP_LOCATOR, and ALARM_WAKE_ACTIVITY_DETECTION.
May you have a long [battery] life!
- Amplify uses the Xposed Framework and will install it for you if you don't already have it. -
*** Lollipop users ***
Xposed has a new Alpha build for Lollipop. For more information, read here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=3034811
Requires Xposed Framework(http://dl.xposed.info/latest.apk) (requrires rooted).
- Change LED color
- Change LED on time
- Change LED off time
- Change LED notifications per-app
- Change charging LED(color of low/medium/full battery; on/off time of low battery notification when not charging)
- Support LED flashing when screen is on
Tested on Sony Xperia Z1 l39t with android 4.2.2
✦ ✦ ✦ Root required ✦ ✦ ✦
If you don't have the Xposed framework installed already, the installer will help you to install this framework, since it is required to run XPrivacy.
XPrivacy cannot be installed on Android 5.x (Lollipop) devices with this installer, see here for installation instructions:
For support, please go here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/xposed/modules/xprivacy-ultimate-android-privacy-app-t2320783
XPrivacy can prevent applications from leaking privacy sensitive data by restricting the categories of data an application can access. XPrivacy feeds applications fake data or no data at all. It can restrict several data categories, such as contacts or location. For example, if you restrict an application's access to contacts, that application will receive an empty contacts list. Similarly, restricting an application's access to your location will send a fake location to that application.
XPrivacy doesn't revoke or block permissions from an application, so most applications will continue to work as before and won't force close (crash).
Read more about XPrivacy here: https://github.com/M66B/XPrivacy#xprivacy
G+ Community: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/104599231476293278455
Don't envy your friends' iPhone, With Coolify, your Android rooted devices are cooler than iPhone and lasting as the first day you have it!
Coolify help you to cool your rooted devices down when you are not using them or your devices are charging in an original and unique way!
Coolify will give you the unique experience:
1. Keep your device Normal temperature
2. One-Click Optimization;
3. Coolify is nearly transparent! Set and forget!
4. The simple user interface and without major uncomfortable impact on user experience;
5. Never need to deal with the complexity and risk;
6. Support Immersive mode
7. Temp in status bar by Xposed
At last, Coolify do need a background persistent cooling service to cool down when you are not actively using them. It is designed and implemented in extremely light-weight. and nearly zero CPU and battery consumption when this service in Background.
Live for cooling down, Just download it!
The official website: http://coolify.onexuan.com
XDA Post: http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/apps-games/app-coolify-cool-android-t2855316
Live Another Day for the stylish widget clock where every second counts.
First and only widget with live seconds accurately advancing on screen.
Everyday is a thrill ride.
Manage that ride with the 24 clock.
Jack your homescreen.
A stylish widget clock where every second counts.
The action never stops with hourly, 1/2 and 1/4 hour chimes. Full of options.
The following widget takes place on your desktop. Events occur in real time.
- New: Can be added as a lock screen widget on Android 4.2.
- New Fullscreen Mode.
- Added multiple size options to widget.
- Added more options for chime lengths.
- Added multiple size options for font.
- Works better in portrait and landscape mode.
- Added full support for tablets and large and small screen devices.
- Added higher quality sounds.
- Fixed HTC Sense bug that didn't display seconds.
- Featured live at Google I/O
- Top Android Developer by Google
- Droid Life - App of the Day
- The Droid Guy - App of the Week
- Featured Crave App
- Byte - App of the Week
- El Androide Libre Review
- Video Review by Android and Me
- Today Magazine's App of the Week
- Android Guys/Gal Review
Why all the permissions?
- Internet is used for statistics -- there's an option to share stats if you want to.
- Read logs is for sending bug reports -- we have our own bug reporting integrated in the app, it collects the app's logs and generates an email that you can review before sending. We don't collect other apps logs.
- Sdcard is used for sharing stats if you want to, e.g. save to sdcard and upload image to any social network you like (the app will auto-detect if you have some app like Google+ or FB installed and suggest that.)
- Read phone state is used to deactivate the chime sound during calls. The chime is an option of course, disabled by default.
- Retrieve running apps is used to only activate the widget when the home screen is visible. If another app is the main, the widget stops updating. Saves CPU/battery.
We are exclusive to the Google Play Store. Please make sure to get the newest version from us here:
24 Clock Widget - http://bit.ly/l9VazG
What is 24 Clock Widget?
A digital clock showing a 24 hour or 12 hour clock as beautiful widgets in varied size options all with active seconds. In addition get full screen clock, optimized for tablets and all screen sizes. No person can stop Jack Bauer.
Brighteriffic lets you toggle the global screen brightness using a Home shortcut.
It is designed to do just that and be super simple.
If you want more advanced settings with time-based profiles, checkout Timeriffic on Market.
Note: users must deactivate auto-brightness in settings.