Furthermore, Graphing Calculator by Mathlab displays calculations as it performs them on the high-quality display of the Android device, making it easier for the user to understand the calculations and see them clearly. This app has two great strengths. First, it acts as a fine scientific calculator, but, more than that, it displays the intermediate steps of the calculations as you type. It allows the students to both watch and learn how the calculations are made and how to find the final answer. Second, the graphing ability is absolutely stunning! Not only does the calculator beautifully display the graphs, but it automatically generates the x- and y- values and displays them as well.
Free version requires internet connection and contains ads! Upgrade to PRO!
Help site with instructions and examples: http://help.mathlab.us
If you have a question, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
* arithmetic expressions +,-,*,/,÷
* square root, cube and higher roots (hold root key)
* exponent, logarithms (ln, log)
* trigonometric functions sin p/2, cos 30°, ...
* hyperbolic functions sinh, cosh, tanh, ... (hold "e" key to switch)
* inverse functions (hold direct function key)
* complex numbers, all functions support complex arguments
* derivatives sin x' = cos x, ... (hold x^n key)
* scientific notation (enable in menu)
* percent mode
* save/load history
* multiple functions graphing
* implicit functions up to 2nd degree (ellipse 2x^2+3y^2=1, etc.)
* polar graphs (r=cos2?)
* parametric functions, enter each on new line (x=cos t, y=sin t)
* function roots and critical points on a graph, tap legend to turn on and off (top left corner), use menu to display as a list
* graph intersections (x^2=x+1)
* tracing function values and slopes
* scrollable and resizable graphs
* pinch to zoom
* fullscreen graphs in landscape orientation
* function tables
* save graphs as images
* save tables as csv
* simple and complex fractions 1/2 + 1/3 = 5/6
* mixed numbers, use space to enter values 3 1/2
* linear equations x+1=2 -> x=1
* quadratic equations x^2-1=0 -> x=-1,1
* approximate roots of higher polynomials
* systems of linear equations, write one equation per line, x1+x2=1, x1-x2=2
* polynomial long division
* polynomial expansion, factoring
* matrix and vector operations
* dot product (hold *), cross product
* determinant, inverse, norm, transpose, trace
* user defined constants and functions (PRO)
* save/load expressions
Sorry, but it doesn't help with complicated math problems that require human intuition, just the simple calculations that can be done by hand. This app just makes all that work easier.
If you have any suggestions, feel free to email me at Daniel@DanielCahn.com.
There's a lot coming soon!
Thanks, Daniel Cahn
It's easy - you enter a problem and get the answer, detailed solution and a theory reference.
THIS IS ORIGINAL MATH HELPER. Avoid cheap clones of this app on the market and see no further – download it right now!
OUR USERS SAY:
«This is amazing app this helped me to study easily without any doubt.. Without any guidence i can get full marks in maths ... Love this app :) :) :D» - Pulkit G.
WHAT IT HAS
[✔] Linear Algebra - Operations with matrices (solving matrix)
[✔] Linear Algebra - Solving systems of linear equation (from 2 to 10 equation at a time)
[✔] Vector Algebra - Vector (vector problems)
[✔] Vector Algebra - Geometry Shapes (geometry – triangles, pyramids, planes)
[✔] Calculus - Derivative (Derivative of the function, of a function defined parametrically, of an implicit one)
[✔] Calculus - Indefinite Integral (integral solver, antiderivatives)
[✔] Limits (limits calculator solver)
[✔] The theory of probability (probability theory, statistics)
[✔] Calculus - The number and sequence (prime factorization, lcm and gcd, complex numbers, arithmetic and geometric progressions and numbers, Diophantine equation, Euler function)
[✔] Function plotter (interactive graph plotter)
[✔] Also contains great scientific calculator and theoretical handbook
Math Helper Free is an universal assistant app for step-by-step solving mathematical problems for Algebra 1-2, Calculus (integral, Derivative, antiderivatives, vector, matrices (matrix), limits, equation, shapes, number etc) for school, secondary, college and university students and everyone who learn.
It allows you not only to see the answer or result of a task, but also a detailed step-by-step solution.
Also great feature is built-in scientific calculator and reference handbook – much easier to learn.
FEATURES AND ACHIEVEMENTS
✧ 10 topics and 60+ sub-section.
✧ Localization for Russian, English, Italian, French, German and Portuguese
✧ Intel ® Learn Series Alliance quality mark
✧ EAS ® approved
✧ More than 10'000 customers all over the world supported development of Math Helper Free by doing purchase
✧ The application is equipped with a convenient multi function calculator and extensive theoretical reference handbook to learn better
Derivative, antiderivatives, limits, geometric shapes, the task of statistics, probability theory, matrices or matrix (large spectrum of tasks with matrices (matrix) supported), systems of equation and other mathematical solving – this and more in Math Helper!
✪ Thank you all helping us to reach 800'000+ downloads of Lite version
✪ You could also support us with good feedback at Google Play or by links below (facebook, twitter, email etc.)
✪ Our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/DDdev.MathHelper
✪ Or you could reach us directly by email
WHAT IS NEXT
We have plans to implement
● Numbers and polynomial solving, division and multiplication
● Fractions and definite integral (antiderivatives)
● Double integral (antiderivatives)
● New Derivative tasks
● More tasks on geometry, plotter
● Limits step-by-step
● Implement new design and add 50+ new tasks
● New applications, like Calculus symbolic calculator, Physics Solver, Physics Ref, Chemistry Solver, Geometry Shapes Solver and Plotter, theoretical reference handbook app.
Having problems with Probability theory, geometry shapes solution, integral, matrices (matrix), graph plotter, even more extensive theoretical reference handbook and much much more? Want to learn better? See no further – download this application right now!
P.S. Support us by liking us on Facebook
P.P.S Full solution is available not for all problem types, integral and limit problems available only in Full version.
******** THANK YOU!!! ********
Wabbitemu, like all emulators, requires a ROM image. Wabbitemu includes an easy to use setup wizard that will help you create a ROM image for your TI.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How do I bring up the menu?
You can bring up the menu by swiping from the left edge of the screen, or pressing the menu key (if your device has one).
2. How do I disable vibration when I tap on a button?
Open the menu and click on settings. Under the 'Skin' category unselect 'Vibrate on keypress'
3. How do I load apps like PlySmlt2 or Inequalz?
To load any file to your calculator you need to first download it to your SD card or internal storage on your device. You can find the official TI applications for the 84 Plus (non color) available here: http://education.ti.com/en/us/software/search/ti-84-plus-family-ti-83-plus-family#view=math-apps. Once you have downloaded the app to your device open Wabbitemu. Swipe from the left edeg of the screen to bring up the menu, and select 'Load file'. Find the file you just downloaded in the list and select it. The file will be sent to your calculator. Apps for the 83+ and 84+ calcs will end in *.8xk. Apps for the 84+CSE will end in *.8ck or *.8xk.
4. I'm missing fraction options when I press Alpha+F1! How do I get these fraction options?
Fraction options (and the rest of the Alpha+FN menus) are only available on OS 2.55 MP. Wabbitemu allows you to download both 2.43 and 2.55 MP. You can check your OS version by hitting '2nd' then '+'. Then press enter to go to the about screen. If it not 2.55 MP or 2.53 MP you will need to upgrade.
To upgrade you will need to recreate your ROM by going through the setup wizard again. The setup wizard is runnable if you bring up the menu by swiping from the left edge of the screen. Then select 'Re-run setup wizard'. As you go through the setup make sure you have selected OS 2.55 MP on the OS selection screen.
More documentation can be found on the official website, http://wabbit.codeplex.com
Features of the app:
1) Identify algebraic expressions
a) Distinguish a coefficient from a constant
b) Identify terms
c) Identify Variables
2) Simplify expressions by combining like terms,applying multiplicative and distributive properties
3) Evaluate algebraic expression
4) Identify different properties in an algebraic expression
a) Commutative Property Multiplication
b) Associative Property Multiplication
c) Commutative Property Addition
d) Associative Property Addition
e) Distributive Property
5) Linear Equation (Exercise and Quiz)
All these features have lots and lots of exercises in Practice, Test and Quiz sessions
We have partnered with an experienced Math teacher for providing questions,solutions and suggestions for the app.
The perfect math app with features on par with high-end scientific calculators, this is the ideal tool for high-school and college students, engineers or anyone who needs more than usual scientific calculators offer.
- Exact arithmetic, fractions are not converted to decimal format (unless you select rounded numerical mode)
- Formulas displayed in "natural" form (pretty printed fractions, square roots, exponents, etc)
- History, storing results in an easy-to-use way
- Unlimited number of variables, user-defined custom functions
- Simplifying or expanding polynomials and other expressions
- Solving equations, systems, differential equations, numerical and symbolical solvers
- Integrals, derivatives, limits, taylor series, etc for function analysis
- Full support for complex numbers
- Vectors, matrices, linear algebra
- Plotting of functions (tap the expression in the history and select "plot")
AutoMath is a great way to check your work, study or even to teach yourself math.
Here are some of AutoMath's Photo Calculator Features:
- Quick and Accurate Results
- Step by step tutorials
- No internet required
- Can solve simple to advanced math questions
- 250+ Mathematical Functions
- Handwritten questions are coming soon and are not currently supported
AutoMath Photo Calculator Currently supports:
Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Fractions, Division, Inequalities, Powers, Polynomials, Linear Equations,
Square Roots, Trigonometry, Algebra, Simplification, and Basic Algorithms
AutoMath Smart Text Calculator supports: (photo calculator not yet available for most of the below)
Any other math problems such as calculus, equation systems, complex math, graphing, table of values, and more
Calculus, Equation Systems and the ability to scan handwritten questions
Your very first photo will copy data files which will take longer then normal. After the initial photo it will be a lot quicker.
Example Video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYladg1nCYM
Graphing Example : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpIA7JhDZ_Q
Quick Mode Example : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtGmWHB3FZQ
Decide the future of AutoMath by Beta Testing: https://plus.google.com/communities/112210106892044446358
Shows Step by Step solutions.
Tiger Algebra currently handles :
Absolute Value Equations and Absolute Value Inequalities
Pulling Out Like Terms
Identifying Perfect Cubes
Reducing Fractions to Lowest Terms
Solving by Completing The Square
Solving using the Quadratic Formula
Equations which are Reducible to Quadratic
Parabola Finding Vertex and X Intercepts
Adding Subtracting Finding Least Common Multiple
Raising to a Power
Sets of Linear Equations
Linear Equations with One Unknown
Linear Equations with Two Unknowns
Linear Equations with Three Unknowns
Linear Equations with Four Unknowns
Solving Linear Equations by Substitution
Properties of a Straight Line
Non Linear Equations and Approximation and Inequalities
Solving Radical Equations
Non Linear Equations
de Moivre Formula
Factoring Multi Variable Polynomials
Factoring Binomials as Difference of Squares
Factoring Binomials as Sum or Difference of Cubes
Factoring Polynomials having more than 3 Terms
Polynomial Root Calculator
Polynomial Long Division
Whether you are a high-school or college student this Algebra course will replace a whole year of boring Algebra, with fun and engaging interactions.
The most complete and interactive Algebra course, developed by over 100 Algebra teachers and used by millions of Algebra students worldwide. The Algebra Genie gets you learning quickly while having fun.
250 interactive and dynamic lessons, over 200MB of animations and multimedia, covering all the important Algebra topics, to get you into college quickly!
01. Algebraic Expressions
03. Linear Relations
04. The Pythagorean Theorem
05. Function Basics
07. Quadratic Functions
08. Absolute Function
09. Square Root Function
10. Step Functions
11. Exponentials & Logarithms
13. Systems of Equations
Stay tuned for our other apps coming to the App Store, such as Geometry and Trigonometry.
Enter any algebraic expression and this simplies it. It basically does just what it says on the tin. So if you have homework that you need to check, then look no further.
The widget tool is taken from the selection of tools that appears on my live worksheet app that appears on my developer page.
Hope it proves helpful.
Help site with instructions and examples: http://frac.mathlab.us
If you have a question, send email to email@example.com
* Step-by-step operations (option to turn off)
* Arithmetic operations (+,-,*,/,÷), hold / to enter ÷
* Powers of fractions
* Fractions simplification
* Fractions with complex numbers
* Decimal to fraction conversion and back
* Symbolical fractions and operations
* Integer roots simplification
* Pinch to zoom
* Linear equations x+1=2 -> x=1
* Quadratic equations x^2-1=0 -> x=-1,1
* Approximate roots of higher polynomials
* Systems of linear equations, write one equation per line, x1+x2=1, x1-x2=2
* Polynomial long division
* Polynomial expansion, factoring
* Solving inequalities with one variable, double tap ( and ) to enter less and greater signs
* Linear and polynomial inequalities, x^3-4>4
* Inequalities with absolute values, abs(2x+3)<=5
* Compound inequalities, 1* Rational inequalities, (x+3)/(x-1)<=0
Equations, inequalities and graphs leave you frustrated?
Tried to solve the problem but you're not sure you got it right?
Meet yHomework - the math solver that actually works 100% of the time!
No gimmicks, no fuss, no excuses - we simply give you the an instant full step-by-step solution and explanation.
yHomework is an easy to use Math solver, just enter your question or equation, and the app will immediately give you the answer together with the full step-by-step solution!
Say you have: 3x+5=8
Not sure what to do next? Just type it into the app and get the step-by-step solution with just one click!
It's just that simple! 1.. 2.. 3.. and you're a math whiz!
OVER A MILLION USERS CAN'T BE WRONG! DOWNLOAD yHomework TODAY!
Current material covers:
Simplification, single unknown equation, 2 equation sets, quadratic equations, Inequalities and function graphs.
Questions? Comments? Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may enter an equation or select one of our example problems. Our app is better than a calculator because it shows work and the answer.
Need more practice? Our app can generate unlimited practice problems.
The algebra solver provides the following solver capabilities:
- Solve Equation
- Simplify Polynomials
- Multiply Polynomials
- Factor Polynomials
- Quadratic Formula
- FOIL Method
- Negative Exponents
- Square Roots
- Proper and Improper Fractions
- Least Common Multiple
- Greatest Common Denominator
- Absolute Values
Our algebra solver also provides the following functions:
- Lowest Common Multiple of 2 numbers
- Greatest Common Factor of 2 numbers
- All factors of a number
Our app uses MathJax to render mathematical expressions.
This app covers the following topics applicable to Algebra I, Algebra II, and College Algebra:
- Evaluate any numeric expression or substitute a value for a variable.
- Simplify fractions, square roots, or any other expression.
- Solve a simple equation or a system of equations for specific variables.
- Plot basic, parametric, or polar plots of the function(s) of your choice.
- Expand any polynomial.
- Factor numeric expressions, polynomials, and symbolic expressions.
- Divide any two expressions.
- Find the partial fraction decomposition of rational expressions.
The Wolfram Algebra Course Assistant is powered by the Wolfram|Alpha computational knowledge engine and is created by Wolfram Research, makers of Mathematica—the world's leading software system for mathematical research and education.
The Wolfram Algebra Course Assistant draws on the computational power of Wolfram|Alpha's supercomputers over a 2G, 3G, 4G, or Wi-Fi connection.
Solve all your algebra related problems in a pinch! No longer will you have to slog over your paper, hoping you didn't make any mistakes along the way! Algebraic Calculator does all the work for you and gives you the answers for FREE!
We've totally redone our app from the ground up! Many things have been polished, and many more things have been added!
-A simple and easy interface that allows problems to be solved quickly
-More equations being added all the time!
If you have any suggestions or concerns, please email me at email@example.com or write a review!