* Graph tracer via trackball, trackpad, d-pad(hard or soft)
** Press for current trace position
** Up/down to change functions
* Find intersection of 2 graphs
* Save graph to SD card in "My Graphs"
* Pinch-to-zoom and panning
* Full screen graphing calculator
* Custom equation keyboard
* All colors are customizable
* Long press to bring up soft d-pad (top or bottom)
* Install on external media
I would love to hear suggestions for any improvements or if you have problems using this program. Please email me if you think something is missing or if you would like to request functionality.
I am not able to respond to comments, so please send an email so I can be clear on your request.
(aka graph generator, function grapher, function plotter, math grapher, graphing calculator, function generator, maths graph)
SEARCH ACROSS YOUR HANDWRITTEN NOTES
Write any keyword to retrieve the notes related to a specific topic, a meeting or a lecture, a contact or a location, etc. MyScript Smart Note recognizes any words you have written instantly.
WRITE NATURALLY AND SHARE YOUR NOTES
Your handwritten words are instantly recognized and can be converted into text (recognition available in 59 languages). Export your meeting or lecture notes to share them as text or PDF with your teammates by email, Facebook®, Twitter®, S-Note®, Dropbox®, Google Drive®, or Evernote®. Copy and paste handwritten text into email, messaging, or social media apps.
EDIT YOUR NOTE WITH GESTURES
As naturally as you write, edit your words on the fly with simple gestures. Strike to erase, split to insert space, and join to put words together, right in your note.
FIND WORD DEFINITIONS
Wonder what a concept exactly means, where a place is located, or the details on a famous person? Interact with words you have written to see their definition in Wiktionary®.
THE ADVANTAGES OF DIGITAL PAPER
Insert, resize or rotate images you can annotate; store notebooks and pages as you want; change your notebook background; rearrange, copy or delete pages as you like.
STORE YOUR NOTES IN THE CLOUD
Store your notes in your preferred cloud solution (Dropbox®, Google Drive®, Evernote®) and share them with your teammates.
The FREE version includes one notebook (10 pages) and you can share your notes as text. Premium features allow you to create unlimited pages and notebooks and share your notes in text and PDF.
Premium Features (available as in-app purchase)
• UNLIMITED notebooks and pages
• Advanced, UNLIMITED export capabilities: export entire notebooks, pages or selection as PDF
• Archive your work (backup/restore)
Support website: https://support.myscript.com/
Languages: Afrikaans, Albanian, Armenian, Azeri, Basque, Belarusian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional (Hong Kong), Chinese Traditional (Taiwan), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English (Canada), English (United Kingdom), English (United States), Estonian, Finnish, Flemish, French (Canada), French (France), Gaelic, Galician, Georgian, German (Austria), German (Germany), Greek, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Mongolian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Romanian, Russian, Serbian (Cyrillic), Serbian (Latin), Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish (Mexico), Spanish (Spain), Swedish, Tatar, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese.
Furthermore, Graphing Calculator by Mathlab displays calculations as it performs them on the high-quality display of the Android device, making it easier for the user to understand the calculations and see them clearly. This app has two great strengths. First, it acts as a fine scientific calculator, but, more than that, it displays the intermediate steps of the calculations as you type. It allows the students to both watch and learn how the calculations are made and how to find the final answer. Second, the graphing ability is absolutely stunning! Not only does the calculator beautifully display the graphs, but it automatically generates the x- and y- values and displays them as well.
Free version requires internet connection and contains ads! Upgrade to PRO!
Help site with instructions and examples: http://help.mathlab.us
If you have a question, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Arithmetic expressions +,-,*,/,÷
* Square root, cube and higher roots (hold ‘√’ key)
* Exponent, logarithms (ln, log)
* Trigonometric functions sin π/2, cos 30°, ...
* Hyperbolic functions sinh, cosh, tanh, ... (hold "e" key to switch)
* Inverse functions (hold direct function key)
* Complex numbers, all functions support complex arguments
* Derivatives sin x' = cos x, ... (hold x^n key)
* Scientific notation (enable in menu)
* Percent mode
* Save/load history
* Multiple functions graphing
* Implicit functions up to 2nd degree (ellipse 2x^2+3y^2=1, etc.)
* Polar graphs (r=cos2θ)
* Parametric functions, enter each on new line (x=cos t, y=sin t)
* Function roots and critical points on a graph. Select the checkbox on the left from the function to show their coordinates on the graph, click the graph-button on the upper menu to display their coordinates as a list.
* Graph intersections (x^2=x+1)
* Tracing function values and slopes
* Scrollable and resizable graphs
* Pinch to zoom
* Fullscreen graphs in landscape orientation
* Function tables
* Save graphs as images
* Save tables as csv
* Simple and complex fractions 1/2 + 1/3 = 5/6
* Mixed numbers, use space to enter values 3 1/2
* Linear equations x+1=2 -> x=1
* Quadratic equations x^2-1=0 -> x=-1,1
* Approximate roots of higher polynomials
* Systems of linear equations, write one equation per line, x1+x2=1, x1-x2=2
* Polynomial long division
* Polynomial expansion, factoring
* Matrix and vector operations
* Dot product (hold *), cross product
* Determinant, inverse, norm, transpose, trace
* User defined constants and functions (PRO)
* Save/load expressions
I'm Calculator Plus - the perfect calculator for Android. I'm easy to use and beautifully designed to do things better than your phone or handheld calculator ever did.
I'm big, easy to read, and I love saving you time and effort. I remember everything you calculate, and let you review it anytime, making me perfect for shopping, doing homework, balancing checkbooks, or even helping with taxes. And if you need to quit and go do something else, I'll have it all waiting for you when you come back. You'll never need to type the same calculation twice again.
I'm attractive and effective and I make great use of your big, beautiful display:
- I show your calculations in clear, elegant type that's easy to read, with commas just where they should be
- You'll never lose track of where you are in a calculation - I show you exactly what's happening at all times
- I remember everything, so you can take a break, then come back later and pick up where you left off
- You can use backspace anytime to correct a simple mistake, instead of starting over
- Use memory to keep a running total you can actually see
- Swipe memory keys aside if you need more advanced math functions
- My percentage key shows exactly what it did, so you're not left confused
- My intuitive, lovable design makes it simple to do everyday calculations on your phone or tablet
Let Calculator Plus on your phone or tablet finally put that handheld calculator to rest.
Calculator Plus (C) 2015 Digitalchemy, LLC
Choose what you prefer for each moment
Simple calculator with the same functionality as a classical desk calculator
- Square root
- k feature
- Percent Calculation: add, subtract, mark-up/mark-down, % of increase, % against.
SCIENTIFIC / ALGEBRAIC / FRACTION CALCULATOR
- Square/cube/xth root
- k feature
- Percent Calculations: add, subtract, % against, % of increase,
- Log, In, Inverse Log, Exponential
- Fraction<>Decimal, Decimal<>Fraction
- Improper Fraction<>Mixed Number
- Sin, Cos, Tan, & Inverse
- Hyperbolic Functions
- Converts between DEG, RAD, GRAD
- Mean, Sum, Sum of squares, # Elements
- Standard Deviation (sample or population)
Additional Math Functions
- DMS<>DD Conversions
- Polar<>Rectangular Conversions
- nPr, cPr, x!
- Random Number Generator
- Scientific Notation
NOTE: Read the help for additional information
- Back key
- Portrait or landscape layout
- Copy to clipboard feature
- Dark or clear background available
- Icon widget
- MultiWindow for Samsung devices (where available)
Looking for fractions? Degrees/minutes/seconds? Landscape mode? You need RealCalc Plus. See elsewhere on this page for the link, or select 'Upgrade' from the RealCalc menu.
RealCalc includes the following features:
* Traditional algebraic or RPN operation
* Unit conversions
* Physical constants table
* Result history
* 10 memories
* Binary, octal, and hexadecimal (can be enabled in Settings)
* Trig functions in degrees, radians or grads
* Scientific, engineering and fixed-point display modes
* 7-segment, dot-matrix or standard font display
* Configurable digit grouping and decimal point
* External keyboard support
* Full built-in help
* A complete lack of advertising
RealCalc Plus contains all these features, plus:
* Fraction calculations and conversion to/from decimal
* Degrees/minutes/seconds calculations and conversion
* Landscape mode
* 12-digit display
* Extended internal precision (32-digit)
* User-customizable unit conversions
* User-customizable constants
* New RPN styles (buffered-entry, XYZT rolling stack)
* Samsung multi-window support with drag & drop.
If you find RealCalc useful, please consider purchasing RealCalc Plus to support further development. Thank you.
* If you want data size conversions in multiples of 1024, use kibibytes, mebibytes, gibibytes, etc - see en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kibibyte.
* If you can't find HEX, BIN or OCT modes, go to Menu > Settings and make sure that 'Radix Modes' is checked.
* If the percent key appears to give wrong answers, make sure you are pressing '=' at the end, e.g. '25 + 10 % =' will give 27.5.
* If sin/cos/tan functions don't give the answer you are expecting, make sure you are in the correct angle mode. Degrees, radians and grads are supported, indicated by DEG, RAD, GRAD in the display. Use the DRG key to change mode.
* If any of the digit keys are disabled, or the decimal point doesn't work, or you have answers with letters in, or basic arithmetic appears to be wrong, then you are in binary, octal or hexadecimal mode. Press DEC to return to decimal operation. If you don't need these modes, please make sure that 'Radix Modes' is disabled in the settings.
Please read the help for more information.
Supports percent calculation, constant calculation, repeat and exponential, and interest calculation. Features memory functionality and the ability to display and save formulas.
All calculation results are saved, and past formulas can be viewed at any time.
Anything entered is saved when the app quits, so the app resumes where you left off.
The widget can be used to perform the app functions on the home screen.
Percent calculations make calculating sales tax easy.
*Can be changed through Settings.
Constant calculations follow the Casio-style.
After inputting the desired number, tap the desired operator twice to set it as the constant.
Ex) When you want to constantly add 100
[Compound Interest Calculation]
Ex) When calculating the yearly maturity on 0.5% (after tax) of $10,000 deposited yearly.
This calculator does not support function operations.
Uses Sharp-style calculation formulas.
* Some use Casio-style.
* Calculator is free, however ads can be disabled by purchasing the Hide Ads Plugin.
- Usable from the home widget
- Saves entries even when closed mid-calculation
- Press and hold the result to copy to clipboard
- Input up to 12 digits
- Usable portrait or landscape
- Tap the DEL key to delete 1 character
- Hold the DEL key to clear the entry
- Tap the C/CE key to clear the entry
- Hold the C/CE to clear everything
- Designed for tablets
- Displays history
- Saves history
- Customizable themes
- Customizable fonts
- Customizable layouts
- Customizable display
- Set the rounding of decimals
- Set the rounding place of decimals
- Vibrates when the widget is tapped
- Constant calculation (Casio-style)
Made in Japan.
© woodsmall inc.
New: Multi-window mode for Samsung Galaxy Note!
Limitations of this Free release: This free release displays ADs and miss some features like ability to recompute the whole history list when one history item is modified...
Fully customizable: font size, widget mode, show/hide memory buttons... Make it yours!
Online tutorials: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6A4F38BB80BDC248
Learn tips & tricks from the official page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Calculator-Mem/559361640797712
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/amwebexpert
Some of the available features:
- Percentage usefull feature for computing tips and taxes
- Tablet support (even support for multiple windows mode on the Galaxy Note tablet)
- Adjustable results history panel height
- Haptic feedbacks can be turned On / Off (see preferences)
- Always round amounts by setting number of decimals to 2
- Customizable larger fonts for elderly and visually impaired
- Calculation history and memory (select result, formula, copy to clipboard...)
- Digit grouping
- Landscape mode
- Can be used as an office calculator mode
- No Ads displayed / No internet access
- More widget templates and color choices
- You can change the height of the history panel
- Calculation history always saved (survive device reboot)
- And more...
"Recommended by Appgovideo.com (http://www.appgovideo.com/)"
M+, M-, MR, MS...
Made with practicality in mind, Daily Calculator is a simple and easy calculator app, ideal for your everyday use.
It is easy to use with large buttons, clean and stylish design, and provides the basic functionalities most people need for daily calculations.
For example, Daily Calculator is perfect in situations such as adding up receipts, calculating taxes or discounts when shopping, doing homework study for school, some calculation at your workplace, or even when you calculate a tip at restaurants.
*This is a free version of Daily Calculator, which displays ad at the bottom of the screen. Ad-free version is also available.
- Beautiful, simple and stylish design
- Easy to use with large buttons to minimize errors
- Option to choose from 3 keypad layouts (Standard / Stylish / Ergonomic)
- Option to choose from 12 themes (Material - Indigo, Red, Green, Amber, Pink, Brown / Original - Black, White, Blue, Green, Red, Yellow)
- Option to turn on/off vibration on touch
- Option to turn on/off memory buttons
- Displays calculation history
- Displays calculated expression
- Percentage calculation available
- Backspace button to delete the last digit to correct a simple mistake
- Backspace button can also clear all by pressing and holding it
- Copies calculated result to clipboard by touching the display area
- Supports both portrait and landscape mode
- Displays operator symbols during calculation
- Displays your calculations with thousand separators to make it easy to read
If you find a bug or have any suggestion for improvement, please feel free to contact me at: email@example.com
You can also check the news and updates for Daily Calculator on my website: http://www.tricolorcat.com
Daily Calculator is introduced on Intellectuapp.com as one of the best calculator apps:
- Revised the icon design
- Added a function to copy the result to clipboard by touching the display area
- Modified some behavior of percentage calculation
- Updated to support Chinese/Russian languages
- Added sub-display area to show the calculated expression
- Updated to support Roboto font for earlier versions of OS
- Added "Share" option
- Added "Contact by email" option
- Added percentage calculation button
- Added "Standard" keypad layout
- Updated to support Hindi language
- Modified ads to be discreet and match its color with the selected theme
- Updated to support Japanese/German/Spanish/French languages
- Added backspace button(delete the last digit / press and hold to clear all)
- Added a feature to display operator symbols
- Changed icon
- Added option to turn on/off vibration on touch
- Revised to support lower versions of OS
- Added Feedback link to Settings menu
[Daily Calculator is reviewed on these sites]
- GizmodoEditor.com (English): http://gizmoeditor.blogspot.ca/2014/08/calculator-for-android-keeps-it-simple.html
- Intellectuapp.com (English): http://www.intellectuapp.com/2014/11/app-of-day-daily-calculator-free-simple.html
- Appliv (Japanese): http://android.app-liv.jp/001741373
- AndroidView (Japanese): http://androidview.jp/archives/10544
- Androider.jp (Japanese): https://androider.jp/official/app/0e098538a05b28c7
- GetJar (English): http://www.getjar.mobi/mobile/830937/Daily-Calculator-Simple-and-Easy-for-google-nexus-one
- AndroidPIT (English): http://www.androidpit.com/app/com.tricolorcat.calculator
- AppBrain (English): http://www.appbrain.com/app/daily-calculator-free-simple/com.tricolorcat.calculator
- FileDir.com (English): http://filedir.com/android/productivity/daily-calculator-free-simple-10692508.html
A simple calculator, the display of which indicates expressions and gives easy operation for editing.
The calculator PanecalST includes features below:
*Four arithmetic operations, root, percentages, and tax calculations
*Calculations with parentheses
*Memory, M+, M-, MR, MC
*Scroll up/down lines
*Easy editing by using a cursor operation
*Cut, copy, and paste
*Expressions history and answer history
*Configurable grouping separator and decimal point
Four arithmetic operations:
1 + 2 - 3 × 4 ÷ 5 = 0.6
√( 2 × 2 ) = 2
500 + 20% = 600
500 - 20% = 400
500 × 20% = 100
100 ÷ 500% = 20
500 Tax+= 525
525 Tax-= 500
( 1 + 2 ) × ( 3 + 4 ) = 21
( 1 + 2 ) ( 3 + 4 ) ( 5 + 6 ) = 231
Grouping separator and decimal point:
123,456,789.1 + 0.02 = 123,456,789.12
123.456.789,1 + 0,02 = 123.456.789,12
(Depends on setting)
APPSYS does not accept responsibility for any loss which may arise from reliance on the software or materials published on this site.
MyScript® Stylus™ Beta lets you handwrite your inputs on your phone or tablet. Our technology recognizes straight, cursive, scribbly writing - with or without a stylus.
• Edit your text on the fly with gestures:
- Erase characters, words or sentences
- Create line breaks
- Create or remove spaces
- Overwrite characters to correct
• Horizontal continuous writing, to help you write without breaking your flow. This works in portrait or landscape mode.
• Works across your Android devices (tablets and phones).
• Integrated dictionaries to help you write with the correct spelling in 63 languages.
• Supports cursive English recognition and emoticons in Asian language modes (Chinese, Japanese and Korean).
• The user interface of the app itself supports 11 languages including:
Arabic, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese and Spanish.
During setup, Android displays a default privacy warning for all input applications. We would like to confirm that MyScript® Stylus™ Beta does not collect any of your data, credit cards or any other information.
Found a bug? Report it at https://support.myscript.com/
63 handwriting recognition languages:
Afrikaans - South Africa, Albanian – Albania, Arabic, Armenian – Armenia, Azeri – Azerbaijan, Basque – Spain, Belarusian – Belarus, Bulgarian – Bulgaria, Catalan – Spain, Chinese (Simplified) – PRC, Chinese (Traditional) – Hong Kong, Chinese (Traditional) – Taiwan, Croatian – Croatia, Czech – Czech republic, Danish – Denmark, Dutch – Netherlands, English – Canada, English – United Kingdom, English – USA, Estonian Estonia, Farsi – Iran, Flemish – Belgium, Finnish – Finland, French – Canada, French – France, Gaelic – Ireland, Galician – Spain, Georgia – Georgia, German – Austria, German – Germany, Greek – Greece, Hebrew – Israel, Hungarian – Hungary, Indonesian – Indonesia, Icelandic – Iceland, Italian – Italy, Japanese – Japan, Kazakh – Kazakhstan, Korean – Korea, Latvian – Latvia, Lithuanian – Lithuania, Macedonian – Macedonia, Malay – Malaysia, Mongolian – Mongolia, Norwegian – Norway, Polish – Poland, Portuguese – Brazil, Portuguese – Portugal, Romanian – Romania, Russian – Russia, Serbian (Cyrillic) – Serbia, Serbian (Latin) – Serbia, Slovak – Slovakia, Slovenian – Slovenia, Spanish – Mexico, Spanish – Spain, Swedish – Sweden, Tatar – Russia, Thai – Thailand, Turkish – Turkey, Ukrainian – Ukraine, Urdu – Pakistan, Vietnamese – Vietnam
You can change the design.
It is not suited to difficult calculation because it is ease of use-oriented.
(Example of the use of two-screen calculator)
If you want to compare.
Once when re-calculated calculated from for confirmation.
Save a number, when you use it to call later.
★ TOP PRODUCTIVITY APPS WORLDWIDE
AirCalc is the only floating calculator for Android
AirCalc allows you to keep your calculator above any running applications. Enjoy the desktop experience on your device!
Like your desktop calculator, you can move, resize and even minimize AirCalc.
Best Calculator application with latest features. You will love it!
To switch between the simple and advanced view, just swipe your finger to the left or right on the keypad.
● Features :
☆ ABSOLUTELY FREE
☆ Fully floating
☆ Hide/Resize support
☆ Full Copy/Paste integration
☆ Full transparency/opacity support
☆ Multiple instance support
☆ Advanced features (sin, cos, log, square root...)
☆ Quick Hide (double tap on the title bar)
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
"Finally! A perfect and clear calculator!" - Julie
"Simple and efficient! Best calculator ever!" - Jimmy
"Awesome Very nice simple calculator." - Paul
★ ★ ★ If you have any request or question on the app, send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We respond personally to every single email we receive ★ ★ ★
*** SEE OUR OTHER FLOATING APPS! ***
Tags: calculator, aircalc, divide, multiply, addition, substraction. add, best, substract, calculator, school, back to school, calculate, calculation, calculator, clear, top utility app, productivity
Get more apps, games & news with "Android Wear Center": http://tinyurl.com/m87stxs
division, multiplication, subtraction, addition, decimal point, result
trigonometric functions, logarithmic functions, exponential functions, modulo operation, constants pi and e, square root function
Choose from two themes:
- Classic theme
- Flat theme
-Make sure your mobile is compatible with Android Wear.
-Make sure to pair your phone with the wearable device with help of the Android Wear app.
-To open: Go to "Start..." and open the app "Calculator" or say "Start calculator"
Do you have any suggestions for improvement? Any ideas? Any issues with the app? Please let us know.
Combining basic calculator functions and colorful design, solving math equations will never be boring!
Choose from four different themes: floral, sparkly jewels, animal prints, and gradient red. Change from
one design to another by swiping the screen in any direction!
Who thought math could be this fashionable?
♥ Perfect for addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
♥ Simple layout and chic designs
♥ Swipe function to change themes
♥ Four available themes: Animal Prints, Floral, Gradient Red and Sparkly Jewels
♥ Includes basic calculator functions like percent, memory buttons, and negative/positive button
- It has support for big numbers (up to 20 digits) and also has memory that is kept intact even if you quit the calculator and go do something else. When you come back, everything will still be there.
- It have the same look and fell in every device size and screen resolution!
- You can also use the DEL key anytime to correct a simple mistake, instead of starting over.
- Use memory to keep a running total you can see.
- You can see all its operations and advanced math functions in the same screen!
- Its advanced math operations are: percentage, square root, power of two, and power of n.
- It also have the ANS button, that returns the last answer you got so you can continue your calculations.
Internet access and Phone ID permissions are needed for the ads. No personal information read and accessed.