Heart rate monitor will detect every heart beat due to blood flow.
For correct reading hold your index finger on the camera lens steadily and lightly for the whole measuring process. Don’t move your finger until measuring is complete.(10 secs) Heart rate is measured by detecting change in red color on your fingertip that changes with every heart beat due to blood flow.
You may disable flash and make your own tests with other external light sources.
No other external hardware is required, all you need is your smartphone.
Completely brand new method has been developed for getting value of heart rate. By means of this method there is no problem to measure heart rate immediately after hard exercise in fitness center or gym when heart is beating very fast. Since the frequency of motion sensors is high enough (~200 Hz) we are able to detect heart rates between 0.5 and 3.5 Hz (30 - 210 beats per minute).
(Old methods based on camera are generally limited due to lower sensor frequency ~30 Hz.)
How to measure your heart rate?
It is necessary to have phone fixed on your body.
* Put your phone in the armband (or you can just sit down and put the phone on your thigh)
* Press start button
* Wait for end of measurement, it takes 10 - 15 s
* That's all!
* Measures your heart rate with your smartphone
* Graphs illustrate your measurements
* Different measuring types: Sport, Standard and Precise
* Determines of target heart rate zones
* Personal profile
* Share results on Facebook (open graph story)
* Share results on Twitter
* Share results on Google+
* Unlimited number of measurements
* Unlimited storage of results
* No ads
Manage the exercising heart rate, and this application assists you in training more efficiently.
In addition, with a GPS sensor, record a trace of speed and the movement and can count the lap time.
Store workout as a file and transfer a file to a PC and can open by PC application.
Workout file of HRnavi+ can use in the following PC apps.
(1) Polar Precision Performance SW v.4
(2) Polar ProTrainer5
(3) Firstbeat ATHLETE(R-R interval record rate and length more than one minute are necessary)
(4) Google Earth(GPX file)
(5) Starava(GPX file)
The following HR sensors are available.
(1) Poar wearlink+ with bluetooth
(2) Zephyr HXM bluetooth
(3) ANT+ compatible HR sensor
(4) Polar H7 HR sensor
Calculate the calorie consumption and display it in real time.
Continued recording unless the record of workout is carried out as Android service
and is finished explicitly even if I finish this application.
The record is continued unless it became the severe low memory situation and can
record workout of up to 12 hours.
HR range warning by the beep sound and voice guidance at the time of the lap arrival.
If a HR became less than a target HR range, Sound low frequency and the long period.
If a HR became more than a target HR range, Sound high frequency and the short period.
TTS engine is necessary for voice guidance at the time of the lap arrival.
English and Japanese are available now.
Display a trace of the movement on a map.
The map can use the off-line map of the GramapCE format other than GoogleMap.
HRnavi+ has three views.
The first is workout view.
The workout view displays the present location of a duration, heart rate, calorie consumption and distance.
These are displayed as a column every item.
You can change the indication order of the column depending on your preference.
And you can make a specific column invisible.
The second is graph view.
The graph view displays workout as a heart rate, speed and a altitude graph.
And you can make any graph invisible.
The summary of workout is displayed in graph view too.
They are ...
(1) HR range
Time beyond the target HR.
Time in the target HR.
Time below the target HR.
Time when you took a rest.
(2) Started time
(4) Average speed
The third is map view.
The map around the present location is displayed, and a trace of the movement is displayed.
The trace of the movement is colored in the following rules according to the heart rate of the point in time.
(1) The color is gray in case of less than very light intensity.
(2) The color is blue in case of with in very light intensity and up to light intensity.
(3) The color is green in case of with in light intensity and up to moderate intensity.
(4) The color is yellow in case of with in moderate intensity and up to hard intensity.
(5) The color is red in case of with in hard intensity and up to maximum intensity.
When workout is with an automatic lap function and was started, the number of the laps
and a lap time are displayed in map view at the spot.
With Google Maps you can see and track it on the map.
Application allows store the last three record sessions.
You can adjust your heart rate zones and use it for monitoring.
HRM application can connect with heart rate monitors with ANT+ or Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) protocols.
Current version was tested with Mio Link heart rate monitor device. If you use a different heart rate monitor device and it works with our application successfully, then let us know please.
If you use BLE connection then be sure that your heart rate monitor is not connected or paired to other application at the same time. For ANT+ there is no such limitations.
- Sony Smartwatch 3 + BeetsBlu Bluetooth SMART (Android Wear v2)
- Sony Smartwatch 3 + Arendo Brustgurt BeetsBlu Bluetooth SMART (Android Wear v2)
- Sony Smartwatch 3 + Tchibo Brustgurt Bluetooth SMART (Android Wear v2)
- Sony Smartwatch 3 + Polar H7 + GPS
- Motorola Moto 360 + Polar H7
- LG G Watch R + Polar H7
Note!!! Requires Heart Rate Monitor (chest strap or wrist) sensor with Bluetooth 4.0 SMART support.
Android Wear watch supplied with built-in Heart Rate monitor or shared with external sensor.
GREAT SOLUTION FOR SPORTSMEN – track, record, analyzes your body performance during workout! EVEN MORE – listen to the music matching your workout! This fitness app along with fitness gear will run you ragged, track your heart beats, calories burn, time spent in a pleasant and fun way.
Sport Gear Tracker + Heart Rate Monitor Bluetooth 4.0 SMART. SGT app connects your phone to heart rate measuring device (any fitness gear, fitness watch, strap or band) using Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy (BLE) aka Bluetooth SMART and you can see all the events on your smartphone. It also records and stores body parameters during each workout to your Android smartphone.
Sport Gear Tracker + Android Wear smartwatch. If you already have SGT app at your phone, you can use it at you Android Wear watch also. Smartwatch can use internal or external sensors, so you can track your workout at smartwatch. The phone is needed for set up/changing configuration data only (enter gender, age, weight).
*** Features ***
* Workout parameters tracking, recording real time and history storing (speed, duration).
* Body parameters tracking, real time viewing and recording during workout (min / max / average heart rate).
* Calories burn calculation.
* Data charts and tables representation.
* Sound notifications when the limit value is reached (min and max heart rate).
* Support of the main functionality of the mobile app at Android WEAR smartwatch.
* Synchronization of the workout history between the mobile and smartwatch.
* NEW! GPS distance and route tracking.
* NEW! Fitness DJ - Automatically detect your training rhythm - SGT detects the intensity of your workout and plays songs from music stored on your phone with a matching number of beats-per-minute (BPM). To activate this option go Menu > Settings > Fitness DJ > Turn on. SGT detects tracks from your phone that have BPM and match them to your heart rate during the workout. Tracks will be changed one after another without interruptions according to your current heart rate. If you want your tracks been changed each time you pulse changes, put a tick at Frequent song change. For detailed information visit SGT http://www.pnnproducts.com/en/mobile/android/Sport-Gear-Tracker/faq.
* NEW! Custom heart rate zones - configurable by the users to display on the graph in which HR zones the user stayed while training.
* NEW! Workout data export to the Google Fit.
Usage and Settings
Supported heart rate monitors:
- Mio Link
- Wahoo TICKR
- 60beat BLUE
- Beurer PM 250
- Mio Alpha
- Polar H7
- Wahoo Blue HR
- Zephyr HxM Smart
- other Bluetooth Smart devices with GATT profile support
Supported Wearable Devices:
- All Android Wear devices, including Moto 360 and Samsung Gear Live, LG G Watch
SGT does NOT work on Samsung Gear and smartwatches using other operating systems. Tizen devices as Gear Fit and Gear II do NOT supported. Do not send negative rate please.
For detailed information on usage and configuration on Android smartphone and Android Wear device, please follow the link. http://www.pnnproducts.com/en/mobile/android/Sport-Gear-Tracker/faq
By measuring our resting heart rate, we can monitor improvements to our health and fitness level.
To measure resting heart rate, tap on icon at each pulse of the body.
To use widget, you have to add them to the home screen.
Tap and hold the home screen to open the Add to Home screen pop-up window.
Select Widgets from options. This will open a list of all the widgets installed on your Android device.
Tap on the widget to install on your system. Then the widget will appear on the home screen and you can use.
"I lost 75 pounds but regained my life.” — Robin
"I changed my life, and lost more than 100 pounds in a single year.” — Ryan
“This app is great. It is really easy and streamlined to use” — Can Kartal
“My life has forever changed for the better -- and LIVESTRONG.COM was where it started. Thank you so much for helping me be the healthiest me!” – Lara
With the LIVESTRONG.COM Tracker, you can:
o Browse a comprehensive food database with over 2 million items
o Use our handy bar code scanner to find and track food easily
o Create custom foods and meals
o Get a personalized daily calorie goal based on your profile information
o Keep track of your weight and progress over time
o Review detailed data on your nutritional intake of protein, fat, carbs, fiber, sugar, sodium & more
o Easily keep track of your water intake
o Log workouts from our extensive exercise tracking database
o Create custom exercises or enter calories burned – helpful when using exercise equipment or heart-rate monitors
o Sync with the Calorie Tracker via the LIVESTRONG.COM website at http://www.livestrong.com/myplate/
o Get full support from our awesome customer support team
Why choose LIVESTRONG.COM Calorie Tracker?
* MACRONUTRIENTS MADE SIMPLE *
A daily snapshot of protein, carbs and fat grams and percentages is prominently displayed, making it easy to monitor your macronutrient consumption and manage your desired ratio.
* ROBUST PROGRESS SECTION *
The extensive Progress section includes easy-to-read charts that give you a quick summary of your data including Calories, Weight, Carbs, Protein, Fat and much more. Easily view your progress for the week, or take a deeper dive and view progress over weeks, months and 1 year.
* EVEN MORE ON LIVESTRONG.COM *
Check out our FREE companion tool on LIVESTRONG.COM with additional features such as meal plans, workout videos and the latest news and information about healthy eating, exercise ideas and much, much more. And did we mention that’s all FREE??
How to use this App and main features:
(1) Place your index fingertip to the rear camera lens.
(2) Ensure your fingertip covers the lens completely with the camera window box appearing full red color.
(3) Press the Start button to start the measure.
(4) Hold your fingertip steady for at least 30 seconds, your heart rate and pulse graph will be shown. Press the Stop button to obtain the final measurement.
(5) If your age is entered in the Setting, your maximum and target heart rates will be shown.
(6) Auto stop after 30 seconds can be enabled in the setting.
(7) Save function let you store your heart rate and pulse waveform in the history page.
(8) Share function let you share your heart rate via Facebook, Twitter, Email and SMS. (Only available in the My Heart Rate Pro Version)
Note: If your device does not have an LED flashlight, please make sure to use this app in a good lighting environment.
The Runalyzer Heart Rate chest strap exists in two versions:
• The Runalyzer blue for Android, iPhone 5, 4S, iPod touch 5G, iPod nano 7G, iPad 4, 3 and iPad mini.
Works with Bluetooth Low Energy, with a 18 months battery life on a daily-basis usage.
• The Runalyzer for iPhone 4S, 4, 3GS, 3G, iPod touch 4G, iPad 2 and iPad.
Compatible with all Heart Rate analog uncoded chest straps.
=> For a complete listing of the apps that work with the Runalyzer, please install this app or visit runalyzer.com.
With the Runalyzer, merge the usefulness of a Heart Rate Monitor with the power of Android * :
Heart rate, Target zones, Vocal coach, Goals, Speed & cadence, Elevation, GPS tracking, Ghost race, Playlists, Motivation, Training programs, Synchronization with a web portal, ...
* features of most applications compatible with the Runalyzer
Your Android Wear device connects directly to your Bluetooth LE heart rate belt.
No mobile device is necessary after installation. The app displays heart rate zones in colors blue, green, yellow and red.
Android Wear Device (e.g. LG G Watch R)
Bluetooth LE heart rate monitor (e.g. Polar H7)
This app is known to work with
LG G Watch R (Android 5.0.2)
Long press the watch face to display the setup screen.
The user can choose to keep the display in interactive mode.
Interactive mode and connected Bluetooth LE device consumes the battery by approx. 10% per hour.
In ambient mode (displaying Date and Time) the power consumption is about 2% per hour.
Sometimes, the Bluetooth heart rate monitor is not listed:
1) check that no other device has connected to your BLE heart rate monitor, e.g., your mobile phone.
2) make sure that the contact pads of your heart rate belt are wet and tightly pressed to your chest.
Effortlessly track your Heart Rate:
• Just wear your smart-watch and get heart rate info while you’re walking, running and cycling.
• Compatible with all Android Wear devices with a suitable heart rate sensor.
Turn your smart-watch into your personal HEART RATE MONITOR.
Your pulse is racing, your heart is in your mouth: It’s easy to determine your physical or mental condition based on your pulse - and not only when you’re excited. Measure your heart rate after a training session to find out how your cardiovascular system is doing under stress.
Take an HR measurement before your next exam. Wear Heart Rate Monitor shows you how fast your heart is beating at any given moment, Unbelievable? Just try it out!
APP FEATURES & BENEFITS:
* Measure your heart rate.
* Graphs illustrate your measurements.
* Upload your data to Google Fit
Your resting heart rate varies depending on your age and training level. A very fit and athletic person has a lower resting HR than someone who’s hardly active. Eager to know if your fitness level has improved? Measure your heart rate on a regular basis and monitor the progress of your resting heart rate.
Download the Wear Heart Rate Monitor App today, check your heart rate regularly and show your friends how cool & calm you remain even when in a seemingly stressful situation!
WARNING: This is not a medical product.
If weight loss is your goal, use the fat burning zone to maximize calories burned from fat. If you want to improve endurance, use the endurance zone. Whatever your goal, there is zone that will help make your workouts more efficient.
As stated, this is a simple app. As a result it is being offered free without advertising. We only ask that if issues are discovered while using this app you please e-mail email@example.com with as much information about the issue as possible so we can fix it quickly.
What's different in this alarm than in any other is the removal of the snooze and dismiss buttons. To dismiss the alarm, just enter your pin using the special keypad provided. Every time you enter a digit the keypad disappears for a second and then randomly scrambles itself in order to help you wake up and stay awake.
Place the tip of your index finger gently on the camera and wait for about 10 - 15 seconds. Make sure you are in a well lite area and the flash is on.
This is the ad-supported version of Rapid Heart Rate. If you want to get rid of the ads and get more features, get Rapid Heart Rate!
By inputting your height and weight, this application calculates your body mass index.
BMI(Body Mass Index):
Your body mass index is an approximate measurement of your body fat calculated by providing your height and weight.
◊Calculate your BMI in either imperial or metric units.
◊It computes the BMI of ages 20+.
◊Voice recognition is included.
◊Text-to-speech is also included.
Body Mass Index Calculator,BMI Calculator,Metric BMI Calculator,Metric Body Mass Index Calculator,Standard BMI Calculator,Standard Body Mass Index Calculator,English BMI Calculator,English Body Mass Index Calculator, Adult Body Mass Index Calculator,Adult BMI Calculator, English measurement ,Metric measurement units, BMI Calculator With Voice Rec.