Thanks to an innovative image analysis process which tracks your blood flow in real-time, it gives a direct and reliable measurement of your heart rate.
All you have to do is cover the whole camera lens with your index tip, and the application will compute your heart rate in real-time while displaying the pulse signal in a graph.
Heart Beat Rate Pro features :
● Real-time heart rate calculation & display
● Real-time pulse signal display in scrolling graphe
● Smart measure mode (measure stops after 15s if a valid pulse value is found)
● Resting heart rate checked against standards at the end of each measure
● Heart Rate training zones during physical activity
● Personnal advice to help you lower your resting heart rate for a better health
● Save measure with optional comment
● History view with a list and graph display
● Settings page
● Great design for a great user experience !
★★★ Want to give it a try first ? No problem : download Heart Beat Rate Free from Google Play ! ★★★
It works ! ★★★★★
By Agron from France - Free version 1.0.3 on Sony Ericsson MT27i (MT27i) - Oct 29, 2012
"It works super well. Very good application."
Amazing ! ★★★★★
By Yann from France - Free version 1.0.3 on Samsung Galaxy S2 - Oct 09, 2012
"The app is neat and it works fine."
Great ! ★★★★
By Ln from France - Free version 1.0.3 on HTC Desire S (saga) - Sept 21, 2012
"This app does what is expected of it, with ease."
Why use Heart Beat Rate app ?
You may use our application to determine your heart rate just out of curiosity, to compare it with your friends for fun, after physical activity to know your Heart Rate training zone or to do health prevention.
Note : current version does not work on devices without flashlight.
- Build your own workout on your phone, send it over to your Samsung androidwear watch - you can then leave your phone at home
- App uses the heart rate monitor from the watch and displays in green when you are in correct zone, orange if 1 zone off, or red otherwise
- Shows an ongoing notification when running, so you can still use other functionality on the watch - e.g. change music track
Heart rate monitor will detect every heart beat due to blood flow.
For correct reading hold your index finger on the camera lens steadily and lightly for the whole measuring process. Don’t move your finger until measuring is complete.(10 secs) Heart rate is measured by detecting change in red color on your fingertip that changes with every heart beat due to blood flow.
You may disable flash and make your own tests with other external light sources.
No other external hardware is required, all you need is your smartphone.
Completely brand new method has been developed for getting value of heart rate. By means of this method there is no problem to measure heart rate immediately after hard exercise in fitness center or gym when heart is beating very fast. Since the frequency of motion sensors is high enough (~200 Hz) we are able to detect heart rates between 0.5 and 3.5 Hz (30 - 210 beats per minute).
(Old methods based on camera are generally limited due to lower sensor frequency ~30 Hz.)
How to measure your heart rate?
It is necessary to have phone fixed on your body.
* Put your phone in the armband (or you can just sit down and put the phone on your thigh)
* Press start button
* Wait for end of measurement, it takes 10 - 15 s
* That's all!
* Measures your heart rate with your smartphone
* Graphs illustrate your measurements
* Different measuring types: Sport, Standard and Precise
* Determines of target heart rate zones
* Personal profile
* Share results on Facebook (open graph story)
* Share results on Twitter
* Share results on Google+
* Unlimited number of measurements
* Unlimited storage of results
* No ads
This is a PRO Key to use advance configuration in Heart Rate OS
Thank you for purchasing the PRO Key and supporting the development
Please make sure you are also install the main Heart Rate OS app : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jwork.wearable.heartratesync
Heart Rate OS is a must have tool for android wearable smart-watch owner.
Everyone will curious about their heart rate across the day:
- How much is my highest/lowest heart rate?
- When was my highest/lowest heart rate occurred?
- Is it have pattern
And what cool is all your heart rate data will be sync to your Google Fit account combined with other Google Fit data.
Heart Rate OS is still beta and new feature will keep coming.
- Setting hear rate minimum & maximum limit
- Notification when below minimum or above maximum
- More options
1. What kind of smart-watch do I need?
-> HROS will only work with Android wearable watch, and have been heavily test on Moto 360. HROS does not work on Samsung Gear and smart watches using other operating systems. Tizen devices as Gear-Fit and Gear II are not supported. Please do not give bad rating because of it.
2. What should I do if I have question/crash?
-> Write me email from menu "Send feedback"
Those needing SKEEPER Heart Rate
① After heavy drinking
② Who are overweight or with abdominal obesity
③ Those who are under a lot of stress
④ Heavy smokers
- SKEEPER can be used for people of all ages from fetuses during infants and through children, grownups, and the elderly.
- Uses the electronic stethoscope principle, the doctor’s primary examination and treatment instrument used for the last 200 years since 1816. In addition, it uses ultra modern ‘sound processing technology’ (SKEEPER Compressor Algorithm) optimized for smart phones. SKEEPER provides precision measurement data without the need for additional devices.
- You can check your heart’s health objectively by comparing the measurement results with the American Heart Association’s standards for healthy heartbeats by age and gender’.
- SKEEPER also provides the sounds associated with different heart diseases via Littmann® Stethoscopes from 3M™ Healthcare, No. 1 in the world for electronic stethoscope sales. You can compare your results with the reference sounds.
- Besides the sound of your heart and heart beat (BPM), you can also check your real-time spectrogram (pulse) using a high-end medical instrument. SKEEPER helps in effective self-diagnosis.
- With the ‘Diary’ function, you can record your results in detail by date, gender, age, and condition and continuously check your heart’s health.
- Measurement results can be shared with friends and family members via e-mail, SMS, and SNS channels, like Facebook, Twitter, and Kakao Talk.
- SKEEPER App Series (Heart Rate, Fetal Heart Rate) is developed based on the contract "new technology development agreement" with SAMSUNG Electronics.
- Heart rate measurements – See total heartbeats & BPM
- Listen to and record your own heartbeat
- Real-time spectrogram & pulse graph
- Manage your (heart-related) health records by date & condition
- Compare your heartbeat to other reference sounds – Provided by 3M™ Littmann® Stethoscopes
- A range of setting options – graph (enhanced/ amplitude), mode (normal/ emphasis), etc.
- Share results with friends & family via e-mail, SMS, and SNS such as Facebook and Twitter
complicated. You can play an active role in monitoring your LDL,
HDL, tryglycerides, blood pressure, overall cholesterol levels, and
blood glucose levels right from your smartphone with the Healthy Heart
Let's remember your last trip to the doctor. When you went with the
nurse to the exam room, she recorded your weight, took your blood
pressure, and your pulse. She also probably asked you about current
medications you are taking and the dosages. All these factors are part
of knowing your Healthy Heart Numbers and you can have those numbers
ready to share with your health care professional right from your
iPhone. Did you draw a blank when the nurse asked if you knew your
current medications, dosage, and schedule? Not anymore, you can update
your medication list using this app.
Health care professionals track your 'numbers' when assessing your
health. These numbers include the basics such as weight, blood
pressure, pulse, and height. You are familiar with these basic numbers
as they are taken and recorded in every visit to the Doctor's office.
Why not enter these numbers in an app on your smartphone?
Additionally, when a blood lipid profile test or 'blood test' is
taken, the doctor will track your total cholesterol, LDL cholesterol,
HDL cholesterol, triglycerides, and blood glucose levels. We call all
these numbers, along with your blood pressure and weight or body mass
index, your Healthy Heart Numbers.
We all know that keeping these numbers within recommended ranges is
very important and this is exactly what the Healthy Heart Numbers App
is designed to do. You can keep track of your numbers and compare your
numbers to previous tests and dates to make sure you are saying on
track right on your phone.
It is an application to track your health numbers to help you stay
within acceptable ranges. It also makes you an active and aware
participant in your own health care management through your new
healthy lifestyle choices.
Healthy Heart Numbers app on your smartphone. It's a smart way to
keep track of your numbers.
This month, we give you the first four weeks of an amazing 12-week training program that you can do in your living room. Combine it with our high-protein meal plan and nothing can stop you from getting the body of your dreams
Last month, you committed to a 12-week plan to put yourself on the path to personal transformation. Four weeks into Month One of the amazing program, we’re guessing you’ve already enjoyed some notable progress: stronger arms, tighter legs, better endurance. Let’s see what else your body can do. Welcome to Month Two of your 12-week personal renovation. During this second month, we’re introducing you to one of the simplest yet greatest fitness inventions of all time: the resistance band.
In just eight weeks, you’ve made significant progress. Month One was the instrumental tune-up, using your body weight as resistance. Month Two added the melody in the form of resistance bands and plyo. Now, it’s time to end on a high note.
This month, you’ll challenge yourself head to toe with a mix of dumbbell-based exercises and high-intensity cardio. We’ve selected dumbbells as our tools of choice because they provide tons of tactical advantages:
4. Range of motion
Exercisers often fall into bad habits when doing cardio – think trudging it out on the treadmill for an hour, day after day, at the same speed. There is a better option. High-intensity interval training, or “HIIT” for short provides exactly what you need to hit your fitness goals: fat burning that lasts all day long.
HIIT involves intervals of high-intensity exercise, such as running at 90 percent of your maximum heart rate, followed by intervals of low-intensity recovery. Scientific studies reveal that there is an increase in your excess post-exercise oxygen consumption, or “EPOC” for short, following a HIIT session.
What does that mean in plain English? Basically, that your body continuously burns calories and fat at an elevated rate long after you’ve stepped off the treadmill. Also, because a HIIT session is so intense, the time you save is invaluable over the course of a training cycle.
One study conducted by scientists at the University of Western Ontario drives home the value of HIIT. They found that subjects who performed four to six 30-second sprints three times per week burned more than twice as much fat as those who jogged for 30 to 60 minutes at a steady pace. That’s an incredible difference, and one that we want to put to immediate use.
In this program, we suggest that you do your cardio after weight training, as research has shown that your results may be hindered if you precede strength training with intense cardio, but not vice versa.
The recognized indicator for the physical strain which is used is the heart rate (pulse). This is determined by means of a cardio chest strap, and is then communicated to the app via Bluetooth 4.0 LE. The app analyzes the pulse data and calculates the average, maximum, minimum and differential values of the current training session. In addition, the GPS distances* and GPS speed* are also calculated. After completion of the training session, the entire training process can be analyzed in detail and, based on the results, the next training session can be planned and stored as a training plan. An external analysis of the data is possible via the data export function.
That way, it is possible to establish a closed loop between planning, execution and analysis.
The app includes the following features:
- Analysis diagram differential pulse analysis – 0 to 0.3 pulse beats per second -> steady training process
- Analysis diagram pulse over time
- Analysis diagram pulse limit exceeded
- Creation of a timer-based training plan – duration of a partial session, min. and max. heart rate
- Execution of the training plan, with storage of the following values:
Average GPS speed
- Min./max. alarm parameters for heart rate
- Vibration and audio signal for violation of the heart rate frequency limit
- Vibration and audio signal for re-entering the target heart rate frequency range
- Current heart rate, average and max./min heart rate
- Times of optimum heart rate and times when heart rate limit was violated
- GPS distance*, GPS speed*, and average GPS speed*
Android 4.3+ Phone with Bluetooth 4.x LE (SMART)
- Sony Smartwatch 3 + Polar H7...
- Nexus 5 + Polar H7 (Android 5)
- Nexus 5 + BeetsBlu Bluetooth SMART
- Nexus 5 + Arendo chest strap BeetsBlu Bluetooth SMART
- Nexus 5 + Tchibo chest strap Bluetooth SMART
- LG G-Pad + BeetsBlu Bluetooth SMART
- LG G-Pad + Tchibo chest belt Bluetooth SMART
- Samsung Note II + Kitkat 4.4.2 + Polar H7
- Samsung Note II + Kitkat 4.4.2 + BeetsBlu Bluetooth SMART
- Samsung Note II + Kitkat 4.4.2 + Tchibo chest strap Bluetooth SMART
* GPS data are subject to certain variations, depending on meteorological conditions, location and environment.
Due to this, significant deviations are possible. The best measurements showed a deviation from the actual distance and speed of 1%. Normally, deviations between 1% and 5% can be expected. If the signal is subjected to severe interferences by external sources, then the deviation may be as large as 10% or more. Athlete Grip can only partially correct these systematical and environmental deviations.
Now you can check your heart rate, in real time, with your smart phone.
You can see your heart rate, so quickly, precisely and simply.
Any complex connection process is not required with any device, for using Quick-HRM.
Download and find, now, how it is simple. You’ll then find out how it is easy. This application will be upgraded continuously, and has been developed for users to be convenient.
This is for you!!
1. Real-time heart rate measurement (Pay version: 7sec required for measurement, fastest speed in the World)
2. Management of the history of heart rates, and of the number of measurement
3. Automatic functions of recognition of heartbeat signal, and of measurement
4. Sharing measured information through Twitter and Face book
5. Reliable measuring results
Purposes of use
1. Checking user’s heart rate in real-time
2. For whom needs continuous monitoring of heart rate and management of record history
3. For whom wants to check exercise level and strength
4. For whom needs fitness and health management
How it works?
After illuminating the light from smart phone flash, the change of light is to be recognized by the application, by which the heart rate of user is detected (PPG mechanism / medical pulse oximeters)
How to use this App and main features:
(1) Place your index fingertip to the rear camera lens.
(2) Ensure your fingertip covers the lens completely with the camera window box appearing full red color.
(3) Press the Start button to start the measure.
(4) Hold your fingertip steady for at least 30 seconds, your heart rate and pulse graph will be shown. Press the Stop button to obtain the final measurement.
(5) If your age is entered in the Setting, your maximum and target heart rates will be shown.
(6) Auto stop after 30 seconds can be enabled in the setting.
(7) Save function let you store your heart rate and pulse waveform in the history page.
(8) Share function let you share your heart rate via Facebook, Twitter, Email and SMS.
Note: If your device does not have an LED flashlight, please make sure to use this app in a good lighting environment.
솔미테크 모바일 스토리텔링 뮤직 콘텐츠
나의 건강상태를 예보 받을 수 있다면?
나의 마음은 어떤 음악으로 들려질까?
나의 마음은 어떤 그림을 그리고 있을까?
이러한 궁금증을 해결해드리겠습니다.
Health Forecast는 맥박과 스트레스 지수를 측정하여 사용자가 재미있게 건강관리를 할 수 있도록 사용하는 콘텐츠입니다.
만약, 기기가 없어도 걱정 마세요.
본 콘텐츠는 측정 기기가 없어도 사용 가능하도록 구현되어 있지만, ㈜솔미테크에서 판매하는 SHC-M1 기기와 연동하여 사용하면 더 정확한 건강상태를 측정할 수 있습니다.
- 실시간 맥박, 스트레스 측정
- 사용자에 따른 바이오리듬 제공
- 측정된 사용자의 상태를 일기예보, 음악, 그림 등으로 표현하여 제공
- 표현된 사용자의 상태를 SNS 공유 기능
※ ㈜솔미테크에서 판매하는 SHC-M1 기기가 있으면 더 정확하게 측정 가능합니다.
구매 관련 정보는 홈페이지에서 확인하세요.
※ 지원 해상도: 1280 X 720, 1280 X 800, 1920 X 1080
개발자 연락처 :
대전광역시 유성구 가정북로 96(장동 23-14) 대전경제통상진흥원 606호
Heart Rate Camera app measures your heart rate by analyzing blood flow on the tip of your finger. Heart Rate Camera is a cardiograph for your Android device. Results are instant. Check your heart rate in real time.
This is an Unique app to show your heart beat on the screen. This app measures heart beat automatically, when you place your index finger on the camera.
The App will collect data in ten second chunks and add the beats per minute to another Integer array which is used to smooth the beats per minute data.
After a second or two, you should see the Android icon on the top of the screen start to flash red when it senses a heartbeat. After ten seconds it will compute your heart rate and update the number next to the Android icon. It'll take between ten and thirty seconds to get an accurate heart rate.
If you want to uninstall and have activated the setting button make the screen on, you have to go to phone settings to find out location and security part to remove device administrator at first.
Cardiograph is an application which measures your heart rate.
Cardiograph uses your device's built-in camera or dedicated sensor to calculate your heart's rhythm - the same approach used by professional medical equipment!
***** Measure your heart rate *****
It's never been easier to know what your heart rate is! Without any external hardware, just using the built-in camera/sensor of your smartphone or tablet, you can get accurate readings almost instantly.
***** Know how fast your heart is beating *****
It can be very useful while exercising, if you're under stress, if you have a heart-related medical condition, or even just out of curiosity.
It uses your phones built-in camera to track color changes on the fingertip that are directly linked to your pulse.
* Measure your heart rate with your smartphone camera
* Graphs illustrate your measurements
EASY TO USE
* Place and lightly hold your (index) finger against the back camera lens
* Do not press too hard, otherwise blood circulation will be altered and the results could be affected
NOTE: Works best on devices with flash. On other devices it has to be used with good lighting
WARNING: This is not a medical product.
- enhancement of hrm-csv export (feature 1b) with:
start of bpm measurement/gps at hh:mm:ss
--> time between GPS points, latitude, longitude, altitude, BPM, speed, distance
- time for notification in statusbar switchable
- threshold for recording from 20..200 bpm possible(switchable)
- auto-reconnect if ble-device disconnects
- statistics data
- gps tracking with address resolving for geocodes, formula for calories
- gps tracking with recording and storage into file(incl. BPM values)
- energy measurement (handling of energy expended flag)
- Heart Rate Variability (HRV): Display, record, saving to files and export:
Distance between two heartbeats is defined as the time between the start of two contractions of the ventricles.
This beginning of ventricular contraction appears on the ECG as a so-called R-wave.
The distance between two R-waves is referred to as the RR interval.
The RR interval can be defined as the reciprocal of the heart rate convert
(60 BPM ~ 1000 ms: 60 BPM ~ 1000 ms RR interval).
The RR intervals are not the same length as a rule, but subject to fluctuations.
The quantification of these changes are termed heart rate or heart rate variability (HRV). ( BPM = Beats perMminute).
- handling of RR-intervals (heart rate variability) and export (for further processing e.g. by Kubios-SW)
- Heart Rate Monitoring (HRM): Display, record, saving to files and export:
- display recorded BPM's stored in file, export bpm values as csv-file
- parameter: max/min BPM
- increase/decrease speed of displaying bpm curves
- auto-adjust min-max coordinates
- system notification of heart rate, bpm-average, calories
- multi language(text and announcements)
- voice output of BPM values(speech)
- min-/max - BPM tone, alerting function
- gps measurement: time, distance, average speed, altitude over sea level
- allow inaccurate BLE-interface if BLE-device isn't standard conform (e.g. Ciclio BLE chest strap), ....
- tones and alarms can be toggled from recording screen so you don't have to quit the activity to silence the audio.
- keep screen always ON when recording (switchable)
- toggle: keep bluetooth active after app finished or switch off
- direct connection button to previous used ble-device without scaning
- changeable layout colors
ONLY for smartphones >= Android-4.3 and Heart Rate Measurement Devices with Bluetooth 4.0 ( = BLE = Bluetooth Low Energy = Bluetooth Smart).
Devices with elder Bluetooth-Interface as BT-2, BT-3 or ANT/ANT+ are NOT supported!
Place the tip of your index finger gently on the camera and wait for about 10 - 15 seconds. Make sure you are in a well lite area and the flash is on.
This is the ad-supported version of Rapid Heart Rate. If you want to get rid of the ads and get more features, get Rapid Heart Rate!
By inputting your height and weight, this application calculates your body mass index.
BMI(Body Mass Index):
Your body mass index is an approximate measurement of your body fat calculated by providing your height and weight.
◊Calculate your BMI in either imperial or metric units.
◊It computes the BMI of ages 20+.
◊Voice recognition is included.
◊Text-to-speech is also included.
Body Mass Index Calculator,BMI Calculator,Metric BMI Calculator,Metric Body Mass Index Calculator,Standard BMI Calculator,Standard Body Mass Index Calculator,English BMI Calculator,English Body Mass Index Calculator, Adult Body Mass Index Calculator,Adult BMI Calculator, English measurement ,Metric measurement units, BMI Calculator With Voice Rec.
What's different in this alarm than in any other is the removal of the snooze and dismiss buttons. To dismiss the alarm, just enter your pin using the special keypad provided. Every time you enter a digit the keypad disappears for a second and then randomly scrambles itself in order to help you wake up and stay awake.