Con la aplicación Notas de Corte podrás:
• Buscar las notas de corte de las 451 titulaciones en 794 facultades de 48 universidades.
• Encontrar, además, cursos de todas las especialidades.
Introduce tu nota y elige entre varias opciones:
• Titulación (carrera).
• Nombre de la universidad.
If your school licenses Blackboard Mobile Learn, you'll be able to use the app for free. If not, you will need to purchase lifetime access for just $1.99.
Need Help? Contact us with your questions either inside the app by tapping "Help" at the bottom of the Course/Organization List, or by selecting "App Support" below – we're here to help!
With Blackboard Mobile Learn, you can:
-Receive push notifications of course activity
-Post to Discussions
-Attach files from Dropbox
-Read Announcements (instructors can post Announcements)
-View Content (instructors can post Content Items)
-Create and comment on Blogs and Journals posts
-Take mobile-friendly tests
…and lots more. We won’t ruin the surprises – just download the app, enter your institution's name, and log in with your existing Blackboard username and password.
*Grade Center functionality for instructors is not currently supported, but is planned for a future release.
NOTE: Mobile Learn functions as a collaborative tool between our app software and your institution’s server. Blackboard Mobile cannot guarantee that the content created by instructors or other users will be compatible with this app. Access must be enabled by your institution. Features and functionality may at times be limited if your institution has not updated the appropriate software or experiences a server outage. Although we work with your institution to best configure Mobile Learn, sometimes it requires the help of users like you to ensure the best possible app experience. Whenever you experience a problem, we encourage you to reach out through our in-app "Help" option or your school's help desk.
Downloading or using this app indicates consent to the terms and privacy information at http://blackboardmobile.com/mlterms
For an explanation of the permissions this app requests, check http://goo.gl/QH6nK
Bookshelf/Home layout has been modernised.
Book titles display better
New Resources are now indicated on the home page
Book status is clearly displayed on the home page
App activity indicators are displayed at the bottom of the home page
Login Screen has been updated.
Refresh option is now available on the home page and inside each book.
Assessments can now be completed in the books with results sent to the server for teachers to view.
Design your school life using Handy Timetable !!
★ Features ★
✔ Easy to use and intuitive interface
✔ Simple to confirm the class hour of each class
✔ Simple memo for each course
✔ Assignment and exam schedule of each course able to be stored
✔ Separating A and B we ek into making two kinds of timetable
✔ Free to designate the extent of both week and periods
The objective of using this application is to perform activities within the deadlines combined, divide time between academic and personal life, conduct day-to-day with more calmness and less stress.
On the Student Agenda, important information about tests, homeworks, appointments and timetable will always be available on your smartphone to new schedulings and consultations, wherever you are. Another very useful feature is the notification schedule (reminder) to not forget important activities .
The application was developed aiming at simplicity and ease of use. To start , simply registering your subjects and then your timetable.
• Simplicity and lightweightness
• Scheduling of events (exams, homeworks/tasks, activities and returning books to the library)
• Take photo to increase the description of events
• Notification schedule (reminder) for events
• Check events as "completed"
• Events ordered by day, week and month
• Timetable of the day
• Timetable of the week
• Management of marks
- Easy set timetable, simple and flexible.
- A journal for each subject (papers, exams, etc.)
- A general journal
- You can record tasks performed in the Journal of the subject
- You can include any Google Calendar diary entry (recall exams, papers, etc.)
- You can create visual cues for each subject (something to remember for the next class for example).
- You can keep track of the ratings for each subject
- You have a record of the course where you can include a description and shortcut buttons (blog teacher, phone, email, etc.)
- You can create a button for direct access to a shared document that by her teacher update the household chores, test dates, etc.
If you have any questions or suggestions you can email from within the application, you will be delighted.
¡Empieza a comer en tu Universidad, descárgate ya nuestra APP!