Although Teacher’s Notebook is an application designed for professional teacher usage, it has already more than 62.000 downloads and thousands of active users. This is why we feel so proud, and thankful to all the people who trust part of their work on ours.
Description of the application:
Teacher’s Notebook has the aim of making more dynamic and optimizing daily teaching tasks and objectives (grading, attendance, students’ cards, class diaries, etc.)
This application main device is the substitution of traditional class paper diaries used to keep course and students data updated. For this reason it is a very useful tool during the period of classes, and saves a lot of time and effort out of class too.
Benefits of Teacher’s Notebook (TN):
- Download students’ data from a PC through our template or web form (www.labeldroid.com)
- Share with other colleagues the students’ data, notes, course structures and configurations, etc.
- Evaluate and grade students with extremely flexible and complete tools, easy to configure, compatible with all grading systems, and able to calculate grade means. TN will grant assessments, criteria, indicators, percentage weighting, basis of calculation, equivalence charts, control matrixes, estimations, etc.) Dozens of comments and suggestions made by users had been taken into account in order to fulfill 99% of all grading systems, while preserving the simplicity of usage with characterizes this application.
- Accomplish an attendance control system (absences, delays, justifications, partial absences, Tutor contact by means of email/sms, absence filter, report generator in CSV format...)
- Manage all students information cards, ordered by groups, with the following data: contact, Tutors, 3 office hours notebooks classified by date, unlimited personal notes, etc.
- Display a general diary and a class diary for each course, as well as obtain their CVS report..
- Access to a 8 level check box to make temporary notes or comments about each student.
- Handle a completely modifiable class schedule.
- Access to Google calendar, set of subjects, faculty meetings, watches, evaluation sessions, etc. Also download the scholar schedule of each Autonomous Community (free access through our website).
- Download all application data and export them to a CSV format compatible with any worksheet.
- Create security copies (internal memory, dropbox, drive, etc) of all data stored in your device, and export them to other devices.
Please mind that TN manual is available in the following link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1R8invFZ8k2OX0sSMZJGWPxkBbSrtepJd1M-t9s4zHkE/edit?usp=sharing
We are pleased to be contacted in order to make improvements. All comments, suggestions, and questions will be welcomed and answered. You may write to email@example.com
Técnicas de estudio Método de estudio, lectura comprensiva, resumen, esquemas, reglas mnemotécnicas, subrayado y técnicas de relajación y concentración, que te ayudarán a 'ocuparte' y no sólo a preocuparte durante el año escolar.
Técnicas de Estudio
Métodos, hábitos y técnicas para mejorar el rendimiento en los estudio
Por qué son necesarios y qué te aportan los métodos de estudio
La planificación de tu tiempo
El método de estudio: explorar, preguntar, leer, recitar y repasar
Técnicas y Consejos:
Los exámenes: todo sobre los exámenes.
Consejos para memorizar mejor
Preparación de un examen
Consejos para mejorar la lectura
Cómo repasar un examen
Técnicas de tomar apuntes Ejemplo
Adivinar las preguntas de un examen
Técnicas para mejorar el rendimiento de un examen
La ansiedad, los nervios y los exámenes.
If you are a prospective student of medicine, in addition to a section for pre-university, where you can share your questions with others, you can also collaborate and view the collection of cut-off marks of different years and although you might not official serve as a reference for
know the tendency of each Spanish University.
At time of enrollment in this degree, this portal and application will be used to know the actual access in many Spanish Universities.
Solve YOUR QUESTIONS ON ACCESS TO MEDICINE:, the steps ...
The objective of using this application is to perform activities within the deadlines combined, divide time between academic and personal life, conduct day-to-day with more calmness and less stress.
On the Student Agenda, important information about tests, homeworks, appointments and timetable will always be available on your smartphone to new schedulings and consultations, wherever you are. Another very useful feature is the notification schedule (reminder) to not forget important activities .
The application was developed aiming at simplicity and ease of use. To start , simply registering your subjects and then your timetable.
• Simplicity and lightweightness
• Scheduling of events (exams, homeworks/tasks, activities and returning books to the library)
• Take photo to increase the description of events
• Notification schedule (reminder) for events
• Check events as "completed"
• Events ordered by day, week and month
• Timetable of the day
• Timetable of the week
• Management of marks
The app is designed for pupils who want to have their entire school life under control, students who want more control in their studies or simply parents who want to their childrens schedule with them.
In addition to the curriculum itself can also manage homework and grades easy and straightforward.
In order not to go into detail, I will mention only briefly discuss the five main reasons for this timetable:
1) Main Function: Schedule
Colors for subjects can be chosen freely.
Day View (Classic) Week, next x subjects.
Several lesson plans are created.
2) very comfortable input (without limitations):
Speech recognition and date picker. Entries can be edited, deleted and copied.
3) homework assignments with priority and due date
4) exams and grades
Exams can be created and applied including weighting grades (credit). The average is calculated automatically.
5) widget and backup function
Note: Widgets do not always work from SD card!
Have fun with the app.
For further details and questions:
Unlike an LMS, Edmodo lets you seamlessly integrate and manage e-learning. Join the over 30 million people already on Edmodo and see how easy it is to:
• Create secure groups that take learning beyond the classroom
• Connect and collaborate with students and fellow teachers
• Foster and continue discussions outside of school hours
• Post and turn in assignments, polls, and more
• Track progress and performance with a built-in gradebook
• Upload and share files, photos, and videos
The world’s largest K-12 social learning network, Edmodo is learning made social.
Un dubbio nel preparare una tesina multidisciplinare? Non ti è chiara una spiegazione di Dante? Oppure vuoi ripassare uno schema riassuntivo di un esame universitario?
Appunti è l’unica app gratuita che ti permette di consultare il mitico servizio appunti di Studenti.it sul tuo smartphone Android, con oltre 60.000 appunti per superiori e università, suddivisi in più di 200 materie.
60.000 appunti da leggere e ascoltare, gratis per te.
Learn derivatives an integrals and solve it on your mobile.
Play against the clock and see how many points you can get and in which languages you are best.
Unlock new levels by reaching the goal of previous levels.
Learn things like colors, numbers, forms, animals, kitchen things, roman numbers and Florida animals in 3 languages (English, German and French)
This is one of my first versions, I will add new languages and games.
Please report any errors (technical and translation errors), which may exist. I will fix them as soon as possible. Thank you.
Beautiful images from baroque period.
You will feel like you are in an art museum.
Does not require internet :), images are in the app.
Some info from Wikipedia about Caravaggio:
Michelangelo Merisi da Caravaggio (29 September 1571 – 18 July 1610) was an Italian artist active in Rome, Naples, Malta, and Sicily between 1593 and 1610. His paintings, which combine a realistic observation of the human state, both physical and emotional, with a dramatic use of lighting, had a formative influence on the Baroque school of painting.
Caravaggio trained as a painter in Milan under Simone Peterzano who had himself trained under Titian. In his early twenties Caravaggio moved to Rome where, during the late 16th and early 17th centuries, many huge new churches and palazzi were being built and paintings were needed to fill them. During the Counter-Reformation, the Roman Catholic Church searched for religious art with which to counter the threat of Protestantism, and for this task the artificial conventions of Mannerism, which had ruled art for almost a century, no longer seemed adequate.
Caravaggio's novelty was a radical naturalism that combined close physical observation with a dramatic, even theatrical, use of chiaroscuro. This came to be known as Tenebrism, the shift from light to dark with little intermediate value. He burst upon the Rome art scene in 1600 with the success of his first public commissions, the Martyrdom of Saint Matthew and Calling of Saint Matthew. Thereafter he never lacked commissions or patrons, yet he handled his success poorly. He was jailed on several occasions, vandalized his own apartment, and ultimately had a death warrant issued for him by the Pope.
An early published notice on him, dating from 1604 and describing his lifestyle three years previously, tells how "after a fortnight's work he will swagger about for a month or two with a sword at his side and a servant following him, from one ball-court to the next, ever ready to engage in a fight or an argument, so that it is most awkward to get along with him."In 1606 he killed a young man in a brawl and fled from Rome with a price on his head. He was involved in a brawl in Malta in 1608, and another in Naples in 1609, possibly a deliberate attempt on his life by unidentified enemies. This encounter left him severely injured. A year later, at the age of 38, he died under mysterious circumstances in Porto Ercole, reportedly from a fever while on his way to Rome to receive a pardon.
Famous while he lived, Caravaggio was forgotten almost immediately after his death, and it was only in the 20th century that his importance to the development of Western art was rediscovered. Despite this, his influence on the new Baroque style that eventually emerged from the ruins of Mannerism was profound. It can be seen directly or indirectly in the work of Rubens, Jusepe de Ribera, Bernini, and Rembrandt, and artists in the following generation heavily under his influence were called the "Caravaggisti" or "Caravagesques", as well as Tenebrists or "Tenebrosi" ("shadowists"). Andre Berne-Joffroy, Paul Valéry's secretary, said of him: "What begins in the work of Caravaggio is, quite simply, modern painting."
Last update brings a new design , support for the Android Gingerbread operating system, a new shape of events- in the form of a calendar that allows for greater transparency, within the notes you can decide between different display modes, including categorized. Gradebook offers an overview of scores and tasks of the selected subject, the color pallete has also been updated. The application also supports data export , saving you time if you decide to reset the phone to factory settings and reinstall the application. Also schedule has not remained without change,it has updated look and the possibility of adding several schedules. In addition, working with schedules is now faster and easier since the application will care for hour input, everything you should do is set fixed intervals, the length of the hour , lunch , break ...
Application is currently aviliable in slovenian and english language.
Keywords: schedule | gradebook | events | calendar | tasks | notes | student | dijak
* Stylish and minimalistic design with smooth animations / transitions
* Rotate your device to see all your classes in a week-view schedule
* Schedule / timetable: Use swipe actions to switch smoothly between weekdays!
- show / hide weekend (Preferences)
- two-week-schedule / A and B weeks supported (Preferences)
* 12 or 24 hour clock (Preferences)
* Managing assignments: Create homework for lessons easily and add a closing date to never miss a deadline again.
-internet: to make donations possible, nothing else
-billing: to make donations via google checkout possible
Still not interested in your personal data.
«КонсультантПлюс: Студент» - это:
• все кодексы РФ, основные правовые акты РФ и СССР, международные правовые акты;
• судебная практика;
• материалы популярных Путеводителей КонсультантПлюс;
• финансовые консультации;
• статьи из юридической и бухгалтерской прессы;
• современные учебники.
Программа работает в двух режимах: онлайн и офлайн. Для работы без выхода в интернет (в режиме офлайн) можно заранее сохранить на устройство до 100 документов. В режиме онлайн можно работать с полной базой документов приложения.
Нужную информацию легко найти с помощью Быстрого поиска КонсультантПлюс или поиска по тексту документа. Расширенный поиск поможет найти документы по известным реквизитам (дата принятия, принявший орган и др.). Работу с большими текстами упрощает навигация по оглавлению документов. При помощи кнопки i на полях можно получить разъяснения (дополнительные документы) к абзацу или статье документа.
Приложение создано компанией «КонсультантПлюс» в рамках проекта «КонсультантПлюс: Высшая школа» и адресовано студентам, аспирантам, преподавателям юридических и финансово-экономических дисциплин.
Компания «КонсультантПлюс» – разработчик самой популярной справочной правовой системы КонсультантПлюс (согласно исследованию ВЦИОМ 2013 г.).
Подробнее о приложении - http://www.consultant.ru/student