The Nile: The major sites of Ancient Egypt are displayed on the map. Taking a horizontal swipe across the screen moves us along the Nile discovering new sites
Time Machine: slide down to interactively fade in high resolution some reconstructions of the Pharaohs’ sites superimposed over the pictures of their current status.
3D Flight: You can fly over Karnak and Luxor or above the sacred precinct of Dendera, or interactively display the section of the Lighthouse of Alexandria as you rotate the model, and much more.
3D Exploration: A guided exploration in high resolution to 3D reconstructions. By selecting a name on the pop-out list you are automatically directed to the point of interest.
Virtual tours: visit 3D reconstructions, such as the temple of Amun at Karnak, looking in every direction and moving from one point to another of the immense courtyard, right into the hypostyle hall.
Video introductions: for each site you can find several videos that introduce many different topics. Over 800 Mb of rare, original footage.
Interactive sections: slide up / down to interactively visualize the internal structure of the pyramids, or the construction phases of the great sphinx of Giza.
In-depth sheets: Text sheets about the sites’ history, illustrated by plenty of pictures including a rare compendium of b/w photos from the XIX century.
Maps: Interactive visualization of archaeological site geo-localizations on Bing maps.
Contents: A visual index to directly access and view all multimedia contents included in the app.
The SEVEN WONDERS OF THE ANCIENT WORLD is the first known list of the most remarkable creations of classical antiquity; it was based on guidebooks popular among Hellenic sightseers and only includes works located around the Mediterranean rim. The number seven was chosen because the Greeks believed it represented perfection and plenty, and because it was the number of the five planets known anciently, plus the sun and moon.
Do you know which wonder belongs to which list? This app will quiz you on your knowledge. And you may even learn a thing or two!
Hope you enjoy.
Great Wall of China
Christ the Redeemer
Great Pyramid of Giza
Great Barrier Reef
Harbor of Rio de Janeiro
Puerto Princesa Underground River
Belize Barrier Reef
Great Barrier Reef
Northern Red Sea
SS Great Eastern
Bell Rock Lighthouse
London sewerage system
First Transcontinental Railroad
Lost Cities and Mythical Civilisations of the Ancient World.
This App will give a picture and basic information to get you started in your research or just learn for fun.
Hanging Garden of Babylon, Lemuria, Atlantis, He-like, Iram, Paititi, Osireion, Picchu, Ankor, Ephesus, Nimrud, Palmyra, Petra, Sanchi, Stonehenge and lots more .....
Lost Forgotten Cities Worth Visiting Today also added !
Mythical ancient Fathers !
New Social Tab added for better sharing social experience.
More from developer
• Over 300 Orthodox prayers for different occasions
• 150 Psalms
• 120 Bible Quotes
• Annual Orthodox Calendar
Table of Contents
1. Introductory Prayer
2. Morning Prayers
3. Morning Prayers II
4. Prayers during the day
5. Prayers before sleep
6. Prayers before sleep II
7. Selection from Vespers
8. Selections from Matins
9. Selections from Matins II
10. The Divine Liturgy of St. John Chrysostom
11. The Divine Liturgy of St. John Chrysostom II
12. Daily Troparia and Kontakia
13. Sunday Troparia and Kontakia
14. Troparia and Kontakia of the Feasts of the Lord and the mother of God
15. Troparia, Kontakia, Prayers and Stichiras from the Lenten Period
16. Passion Week Troparia
18. Troparia and Kontakia for Easter Period and Pentecostarion
19. Canon to our Lord Jesus Christ
20. Canon to the Most Holy Mother of God
21. Canon to the Guardian Angel
22. Akathist to our Sweetest Lord Jesus Christ
23. Akathist to our Most Holy Lady Mother of God
24. Canon of repentance to our Lord Jesus Christ
25. Canon of Preparation for Holy Communion
26. Preparatory Prayers for Holy Communion
27. Preparatory Prayers for Holy Communion II
28. Thanksgiving after Communion
29. The Tale of the Five Prayers
30. The Order for Reading Canons and Akathists When Alone
31. Concerning The Jesus Prayer
32. Orthodox Calendar - January
33. Orthodox Calendar - February
34. Orthodox Calendar - March
35. Orthodox Calendar - April
36. Orthodox Calendar - May
37. Orthodox Calendar - June
38. Orthodox Calendar - July
39. Orthodox Calendar - August
40. Orthodox Calendar - September
41. Orthodox Calendar - October
42. Orthodox Calendar - November
43. Orthodox Calendar - December
44. Psalms 1 - 10
45. Psalms 11 - 20
46. Psalms 21 - 30
47. Psalms 31 - 35
48. Psalms 36 - 40
49. Psalms 41 - 49
50. Psalms 50 - 58
51. Psalms 59 - 67
52. Psalms 68 - 72
53. Psalms 73 - 77
54. Psalms 78 - 83
55. Psalms 84 - 89
56. Psalms 90 - 100
57. Psalms 101 - 105
58. Psalms 106 - 110
59. Psalms 111 - 118
60. Psalms 119 - 120
61. Psalms 121 - 130
62. Psalms 131 - 140
63. Psalms 141 - 150
64. Bible Quotes
65. Bible Quotes 2
PEPPER TRIVIA is full of neat questions and their fascinating answers. Plus, you can find out how to grow them where you are, what are the most interesting and useful sorts to grow (as well as the hottest), odd ways of growing them, how to keep them forever, and, best of all, some good ways to cook with them too.
The app links to a blog where you can post pepper pix, more pepper trivia, questions, pepper problems and meet other ardent pepperheads.
The author has written many successful garden and plant history books, has been a garden columnist for several UK national newspapers, and was once a botanist specialising in agricultural crops.
If you enjoy PEPPERS, TOMATO TRIVIA is also available. Other plant and garden apps are in preparation.