★ invi replaces your default Android SMS/MMS app. It also integrates with Google Voice!
Messages between invi users are free over WiFi or data. It's fast, fun and beautiful!
★ A new kind of inbox – fill up your messenger inbox with your friends' spectacular cover photos. Your friend doesn't have cover photos? Don't worry, invi will assign a beautiful one for you!
★ No more boring links or tiny thumbnails – Send links from any app on your phone (via 'Share'). invi Messenger converts any link into a beautiful interactive preview, regardless of whether you are instant messaging or using invi for SMS (Requires registration to communicate with the invi server)
★ Watch YouTube videos inside your chat as you continue texting. invi has an internal YouTube browser to quickly send YouTube videos to your friends. You can also share YouTube videos via the YouTube app. Rotate your phone to watch full-screen! It works for SMS too!
★ Open any link you send or receive in invi right inside the chat! No need to leave to an external browser and stopping your chat. Rotate your phone to read the article in full screen!
★ Photos get the respect they deserve in invi. No more tiny thumbnails. Images are integrated beautifully in your chat experience
★ My invi - Store notes, links, articles and photos to read later or share with your friends at any time in the future. Simply find the 'Share' option in any app on your device and choose 'Add to my invi'.
• SMS messaging with anyone at regular SMS charges
• FREE messaging with invi friends over WiFi or data
• Google Voice messaging (Google Voice charges may apply)
• Send text messages using your Google Voice number.
• Choose which numbers to use SMS and which numbers to use Google Voice for.
• Choose your own cover and profile photos or import from Facebook to messenger.
• Send and receive photos, YouTube videos and more, beautifully integrated into your messenger / SMS screen.
• Share photos and videos as fully interactive widgets – view while simultaneously messaging.
• Share content out of any other app on your phone into your invi Messenger / SMS / Google Voice chat.
• Emoji? Simply swipe to share hundreds of emoticons via messenger or SMS.
• Emoji is 100% compatible with iPhones!
• Easily share content to and from other apps.
• Search for YouTube videos, photos and more to share with friends without ever leaving your messenger / SMS screen.
• No logging in or out. invi messenger is always on so messages and SMS are always received.
• Select the white or black theme (saves battery).
• Message / SMS delivery notifications
• Hundreds of emoji at your fingertips – swipe to access
• No ads – invi is all about an amazing messaging and SMS experience. It's 100% FREE.
★ Rate Us:
Love invi? A 5-star rating and a nice comment will make us smile :-D
★ Follow Us:
invi messenger is in its early stages and we have exciting plans to share with you and many more features to come!
We LOVE to hear from you! We welcome feedback and are always happy to support you in any way we can so that you get the most out of invi. Please email us at email@example.com.
★ Become a Beta Tester:
Get the newest versions of invi before they hit the market. Play, explore and report back to us.
Sign up here: http://goo.gl/bSGyR
★ Permissions And Privacy:
invi will never use or transfer personal information for any purpose other than allowing the proper function of invi on your device. See full documentation of permissions required and why we require them here: http://goo.gl/az3TYq
Have your signatures and frequently used phrases for 1-click easy access.
Customize your keyboard for your style of chatting and texting.
Shortcut Keys is designed for people who spend too much time and effort typing. That means you!
A brilliant clock module makes typing times fast and easy.
Type dates like you do when you book a flight - by clicking a calendar. No need to write everything out. You can even get the calendar module to show you your availability as you type… no need to switch between apps in order to arrange a meet up.
LANGUAGES: English, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese, German, Italian, French, Hindi, Turkish, Arabic
Be patient, it takes some time to get used to a new idea like this. So please be generous with stars :)
Install takes several steps - if you've never installed a keyboard app get instructions from www.siine.com/
Siine works with e-mail, Facebook, WhatsApp, chat, Twitter or anywhere you need to type on your phone! Check it out, experiment, and if you enjoy it we love getting some stars and your feedback ;)
Android Versions: 2.3 and up (including 4.2 Jelly Bean)
* Shortcuts - Fully-customizable icons for super-fast shortcuts for greetings such as “Hey man, how’s it going?” to “Cool, talk to you soon”
* A built-in Clock and Calendar lets you text about time and dates easier than ever before!
* Stress Message screen for when you’re in a rush. Text “Sorry, can’t talk now. Call you right back” with only a couple taps of the keyboard.
* Personalized Emoticons - Love Emoticons? Siine lets you create your very own!
* Sexy Delete – Delete text fast with the wiggle of your finger – ohh la la!
“Think there’s only one way to type on your phone? Think again.” TechCrunch, October 2011
“Siine's 'emoticons on steroids' inject personality to text-based messages” WiredUK, February 2012
Siine Keyboard may collect the following information from users:
• Anonymous crash and usage statistics: This is aimed at debugging potential application faults
• Anonymous usage statistics: This information is collected in order to improve the product and the service discovery
Siine team is committed to offer the best services to its users while protecting and securing data privacy. In that scope, Siine Keyboard:
• DOES NOT store or collect keystroke, key pressed
• DOES NOT store or collect data input in password fields
• DOES NOT store or collect data input in credit card fields
• DOES NOT store or collect any message content
• DOES NOT store or collect sender or recipient of any communication in any application
• DOES NOT collect the content of customized Siine key. Siine keys content is stored locally on device
More from developer
Where's My Droid can turn the ringer volume up and make your phone ring. The app can also get the GPS coordinates with a link to Google maps if you're not near enough to your phone to hear the ringer. You have the freedom to track your phone from anywhere with a text messaged attention word.
~ Find phone by making it ring/vibrate
~ Find phone using GPS location
~ GPS Flare - Location alert on low battery
~ Text your attention word
~ Passcode protection to prevent unauthorized app changes
~ Notification of changed SIM card or phone number
~ Stealth Mode hides incoming text with attention word
~ White/Black list to control who can use the app via text
~ No battery drain
Extra Features In Pro
~ Take pictures with the devices camera
~ Remotely lock device
~ Remotely wipe SD card
~ Remotely wipe phone data
~ Hide the app icon
~ Use a landline to activate the app
~ Customizable ringtone when lost (Pro or with registration)
If updating from an older version be sure to setup the new version of Commander online at wheresmydroid.com.
Permissions explained online at WheresMyDroid.com (link below)
The app does work with Go SMS Pro and Handcent, it just requires a workaround that can be viewed on our website. We are currently working with Go SMS Pro to make a permanent fix.
For those of you having problems uninstalling the app, you just need to remove the app as a 'Device Admin'. That can be done from the phones system security menu.
You can also use your phone as an Ouya controller to navigate around. Note that you will not be able to play most games with this. Its designed only to navigate around the console menus. As much as we would like to emulate the touchpad of the controller, it can't be done until the makers of Ouya work with us. At time moment they seam very busy.
Please note this is a very early beta. We hope to get many different kinds of keyboard layouts and to optimize those layouts for different screen sizes. Such as a split keyboard for tablets since your thumbs probably cant reach the middle while holding it with both hands. We welcome any feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for trying and let us know how it works for you.
* Can't connect? Try turning bluetooth off and on again.
Hardware Keyboard support:
The latest version will support physical keyboards. Basic letters should work on all device, but symbols may not. This is because each device setups the physical keyboard differently. We are working to get all devices fully supported. If yours is not, you can contact us and we will gladly work with you to get full support on your device.
- Fully supported devices:
** We are listening to your feedback. Here is what we are working on now
~ Support for third-party softkeyboards. So you can use fancy keyboards like Swiftkeys
~ An iOS version for you Apple fans out there.
This is still the beta version. You feedback is encouraged to help us make this a better game. You can email us at email@example.com.