After caller info is found, user can:
★ Block future calls from that number / send to voicemail
★ Discuss the call with other users
★ Save as a new contact
★ Dial the number
★ Map the caller's location without leaving the app
★ Expand the search to popular search engines like Google with one tap
★ And more!
100% free and anonymous, with no login , no subscription, and no in-app purchases required.
If you enjoy this app but would prefer it without ads, please check out our paid version - Reverse Lookup Plus. It contains the same functionality, without advertising, for a one-time fee that helps support development of future updates. The choice is yours!
If you have any trouble, please read the Notes and FAQ sections below and if they don't answer your question, please send us an email so we can help you. We read and respond to every single email we receive, usually within a few hours. Reviews doubling as support requests are difficult to follow up on properly and sometimes we may miss them altogether.
Frequently Asked Questions
• There are NO fees associated with this app whatsoever.
• There is no public directory for cellphones, so we cannot get much data on them, sorry.
• This app returns *publicly available data as published by phone companies*.
• If information returned is outdated, it's because it's outdated in the phone company's directory.
• The location being returned is typically the billing address or carrier's office for that number. It is not possible to return GPS data.
• CITY ID must be disabled for this app to work correctly.. it hijacks your call log! See our site for details.
Because we value privacy and respect yours, we'd like you to know what permissions are used for in this app.
If you'd like a more detailed explanation, please visit http://nomadicratio.com/word-android-permissions/
•INTERNET - required to reach lookup databases
•READ CONTACTS / WRITE CONTACTS - read is used to filter out known numbers from being listed as well as determining which numbers to show a notification for. write is used to create "send to voicemail" contacts
•CALL PHONE - for one click calling after a lookup is complete
•READ PHONE STATE - used to create notifications when an unknown number calls(if set in preferences)
•NETWORK STATE - to ensure you have a data connection when using the app
•GET ACCOUNTS - used to attach "send to voicemail" contacts to your primary Google account(required for the setting to work). old method of creating these contacts did not require this permission but that did not work on some devices.
•READ CALL LOG - to list your unknown calls on the main screen
•WRITE SD CARD - required for embedded Google Maps(temporary cache files for improved map performance)
- Block calls and texts* from one person, an area code or the entire world
- Stop telemarketers and debt collectors before they waste your time
- Intercept calls from private/unknown numbers and hang up or send to voice mail
- Report spam calls and texts to warn other users
- Automatic caller lookup for recent numbers in your phone's history so you'll know who to block
- 20 free caller lookups for mobile and landline numbers
* Text blocking not available on Android 4.4/KitKat
*** PCMag 100 Best Android Apps ***
*** New York Times: “Mr. Number is one of the most popular” ***
*** Appy Award - Best Communications App ***
Block calls from one number or the world, identify and stop spam.
Mr. Number is the most powerful call blocker on the market. Block calls and texts* from a person, a business, a prefix, or the world. Pick up and hang up on some callers and send others to voicemail - you decide. Keep the content of blocked texts or trash them. Browse comments from other users when you get a spam call or text. Add ‘Suspected Spam’ to your blocklist and Mr. Number blocks them all automatically.
Reverse Lookup gives you more info about who’s calling
Reverse Lookup numbers that have called or texted you. The first 20 phone Lookups are free; additional Lookups can be purchased through the app (20 for 99 cents).
Any questions? Read our FAQ (http://support.mrnumber.com/home) or send a note to email@example.com, and we’ll get back to you quickly.
Follow us on Twitter: @mrnumber
You can either block any number from your contacts list, calls, and messages logs, or add unwanted number manually.
Numbers from the blacklist are blocked quietly and without any signs of a call. Whatever you do, you will not be distracted by phone calls or SMS.
Calls Blacklist saves all blocked calls and SMS in a journal. Don't worry, you will never lose any important call or message.
This call blocker also boasts some convenient setting options, such as the ability to block private numbers, or to disable notifications.
- Numbers blacklist (blocking incoming calls and SMS).
- Whitelist (never blocked numbers).
- Blocked calls and SMS journal.
- Blocking anonymous (private) numbers.
- Blocking all incoming calls.
- Blocking all incoming SMS.
- Notification of blocked calls and SMS (can be disabled in the settings).
- Saving blacklist to file.
- Loading blacklist from file.
- robust call blocker.
- works on all devices.
- easy to use.
- lightweight and robust.
- does not consume memory or CPU resources.
And it's totally FREE!
If you have any questions about the program, please let us know by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Block'em is an Android App that lets you block unwanted calls and text messages.The App will be free during anti Bullying week
1. Easy to use and simple to manage.
2. Banish nuisance callers bullies and stalkers.
3. Take control of your phone, take control of your life.
We all have people we would rather not hear from! Sometimes these people make a real nuisance of themselves. Just Block'em and don’t worry. If you decide they are not a nuisance anymore, you can unblock 'em. And here’s the best bit – they'll never know! Your phone, your life – simple!
With the updates to the PrivacyStar CallCenter, incoming calls will be prominently flagged with one of the following notifications:
Green: For callers not in the address book and not known to be telemarketers or debt collectors
Yellow: A suspected telemarketer or debt collector, but not on the PrivacyStar list of reported offenders
Red: For callers who are telemarketers or debt collectors that are on the PrivacyStar list of reported offenders
Scammer: Known scammers, calls and texts from these numbers will be automatically blocked before reaching the user and a notification will alert the user that a scammer has been blocked
The free PrivacyStar service for Android includes:
• Automatic detection and blocking of scam calls and texts (ScamBlock)
• Unlimited call blocking
• Unlimited text blocking*
• Real-Time Caller ID (limited)
• Text ID (limited)
• Unlimited reporting of abusive numbers
• Reverse number lookup (limited)
• Real-time call interaction with CallCenter
PrivacyStar users can subscribe to include all of the features of the free service along with the addition of:
• Unlimited real-time caller ID**
• Unlimited reverse number lookup
• Ability to block calls by name (all known numbers used by the same company)
• Advanced customization of CallCenter
• No Banner Ads
PrivacyStar is the only service that identifies callers in real time, automatically stops thousands of scammers, blocks unwanted calls and texts and allows users to report abusive calls and texts directly to federal agencies. This version now offers an industry-first feature that automatically blocks calls and texts for free from thousands of identified scammers in real time for PrivacyStar Android users. In addition, the PrivacyStar CallCenter now alerts users when a telemarketer or debt collector is calling and lets users block the caller and quickly file a complaint.
Download the free application to start taking control of your smartphone today.
* Due to changes in the Android system, the free text blocking feature is not available on Android version 4.4 and higher.
**Real time Caller ID requires a network connection.
Note: Premium pricing and feature sets may vary slightly by carrier.
Blacklist Plus is an easy to use call blocker. You can add to the blacklist not only any contact or number from the calls and messages logs, but also the whole range of any phone numbers that begin with certain digits. Any numbers in any format, can be added to both the black and the white lists.
Blacklist Plus is a powerful call blocker. By using the whitelist and the various modes of blocking, you will have the opportunity to define precisely the circle of people who can get access to you. The scheduling option will also let you set the hours you want blocking activated and will prevent unexpected night calls from bothering you.
This call blocker also provides a whole range of options for managing the blocking, such as the option to block hidden numbers, as well as the option to turn off notifications and setup password protection (available only in the PRO version).
Blacklist Plus is a perfect call blocker that can instantly hang up unwanted calls or simply turn off their sound, depending on what block method you have selected. No matter what your choice is, your phone’s call log will be cleared of all traces of the blocked calls.
All the information regarding blocked calls is saved in the app’s log. You will be able to make calls without leaving the program. You can also turn off the calls blocking at any time, by selecting the appropriate block mode.
If you don’t want others to know about your blacklist and to be able to view the journal of blocked calls, use the password protection function (available only in the PRO version).
There are four block modes of call blocker:
- All except the whitelist
- All except contacts
- All numbers
Block method selection:
- Hang up
- Adding a range of numbers into the black and white lists
- Options for blocking calls
- Blocking hidden numbers
- Journal of blocked calls and messages
- Setting up a password (available in the PRO version)
- powerful call blocker
- very easy and stable
- a user-friendly interface
- a variety of settings
How to hide status bar icon?
You can hide status bar icon by unchecking "show status bar icon" option in the "Settings" tab of the application.
If you have any questions about the application, please let us know by e-mail: email@example.com
App type: Call blocker, Blacklist.
**Now compatible with Android Wear**
Burner helps keep your mobile phone number more private and secure. Make calls and send texts from your new number. Receive calls, texts and voicemails on your Burner private number. Find a new number in any area code. Burn your free number anytime and calls to that number will simply receive an “out of service” message. Now with MMS / picture messaging capability!
***Need help? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions***
Named one of TIME Magazine's Top 50 Apps of 2013 and featured in Wired Magazine, Engadget, BoingBoing, Uncrate, Lifehacker, and many more.
★ "Having a thin layer of privacy between yourself and the rest of the world, when needed, is hard to put a price on.” - New York Times
★ "Burner has you covered!" -GigaOm
Use Burner temporary phone numbers just as you would your regular phone number. Burner includes:
✓ New free phone number
✓ Incoming and outgoing voice calls / text messages
✓ MMS / Picture messages
✓ Custom Voicemail greetings
✓ Integration with your Android Wear devices (watch, glass, etc.)
Burner is perfect for any time you want to keep in touch, but may not want to give out your personal, private number. Temporary phone numbers are ideal for:
✓ Dating / Online Dating (OkCupid, Tinder, HowAboutWe, Zoosk, PoF, Grindr)
✓ Job searches or multiple business lines
✓ Temporary projects
✓ Doctors, lawyers, teachers, and sales professionals
✓ Craigslist, Backpage, Ebay, Amazon, Etsy (buying or selling)
✓ Social networks (Twitter, Tumblr, Facebook, Foursquare, etc.)
✓ Private conversations
✓ Staying anonymous
What users are saying about Burner - Free New Number:
★★★★★ “Saved me from having to buy a separate phone.”
★★★★★ “GREAT, FABULOUS, AWESOME APP!”
★★★★★ “Protects my privacy and lets me communicate.”
NEW PHONE NUMBERS
• Get another number in any area code
• Create new private numbers (first one is a free number!)
• Easily name each new number so you can keep track of its purpose (e.g. “Craigslist”)
• Quickly share your free number via social networks or email
STAY IN TOUCH
• Access your address book from Burner
• Manage SMS and ringer notifications for each burner
• View and manage history for all your burners
• Use your Android wearable device to view and reply to texts
STAY PRIVATE AND ANONYMOUS
• Callers will only ever see your disposable phone number, keeping you anonymous and your main number private
• Caller ID displays your new disposable number, masking your main phone number
• “Burn” your disposable phone number at the click of a button, perfect for private conversations. You can get another number or more with the same features at any time!
• Burned numbers instantly go out of service and are deleted from your phone
• Reverse lookups on your private numbers will not lead back to your info
IMPORTANT: Not for tablet usage. Phone calls use cell phone minutes. Not all burners are free -- please review our pricing before purchasing. Area code availability varies. May not work with SMS shortcode services. Not for 911 emergency services. Works in US and Canada only. Not available in Puerto Rico.
Chat with friends on Android, BlackBerry and iPhone:
• BBM is always on and always connected – no app to open
• Know when messages have been delivered (D’s) and read (R’s)
• Say ‘hello’ with BBM Voice – free voice calling between BBM Contacts*
• Quickly share photos, files, documents, voice notes and more
• Allow contacts to view your location live on a map, powered by Glympse*
• See when contacts are responding to your message
• Emoticons for every mood and emotion let you express yourself
With BBM, what you share is yours to control:
• Timed Messages: Set how long contacts have access to messages and pictures shared in a chat before it disappears from the screen.**
• Message Retraction: ‘Retract’ a message to remove it from your BBM chat.*
• You choose how to share your information - BBM uses PINs instead of phone numbers or email addresses so that it's more private, and you always control who can contact you
• You choose your contacts – 2-way opt-in means you have control over who is able to message you
Chat and Share with many at once:
• Groups – BBM groups help you share pictures, lists, and appointments with group members. You can even be in a group with people who aren't part of your own BBM contact list.
• Multi-person chats – Invite multiple contacts to have a chat together.
• Broadcast messages – Send a message to multiple BBM contacts at one time.
BBM Channels: Join conversations happening now about the things you love.
• Create a new channel to share your thoughts, ideas and passions.
• Subscribe to an existing BBM channel to join chats with others who share your interests.
Create your own BBM profile:
• Post a profile picture using images, pictures or even animated pictures (GIFs).
• Update your status to let people know what you’re up to or how you feel
Download BBM for free today.
Data charges may apply
While these features are designed to remove the message or picture the recipient’s BBM chat view, they do not prevent recipients from capturing an image of the content by taking a screenshot or using an image capture device. Retracting a message after it has been read by the recipient will remove the message from the BBM chat view, but will not affect copies of the message that the recipient may have made prior to the message being retracted.
*Note features not available on Android smartphones running 2.3.x (Gingerbread)
The first find your phone app on the Android Market continues to get better and better. Now with more features, it is easier than ever to track down your lost phone.
Wheres My Droid Features
~ Find phone by making it ring/vibrate
~ Find phone using GPS location
~ GPS Flare - Location alert on low battery
~ Text your attention word
~ Passcode protection to prevent unauthorized app changes
~ Notification of changed SIM card or phone number
~ Stealth Mode hides incoming text with attention word
~ White/Black list to control who can use the app via text
~ No battery drain
Advanced Security Features In Pro
~ Take pictures with the devices camera
~ Remotely lock device
~ Remotely wipe SD card
~ Remotely wipe phone data
~ Prevent app from being uninstalled
~ Hide the app icon
~ Use a landline to activate the app
~ Customizable ringtone when lost
Where's My Droid can turn the ringer volume up and make your phone ring. The app can also get the GPS coordinates with a link to Google maps if you're not near enough to your phone to hear the ringer. You have the freedom to track your phone from anywhere with a text messaged attention word or with our online Commander.
Feel secure knowing that a thief won't be able to access your personal information on your lost phone. In the Pro version you are able to wipe and lock your stolen phone. Locking your phone will make it unusable while you try to track your lost phone's location. If there is no hope of finding your phone, then you can erase your personal information with the wipe feature.
The app does require a lot of permissions. For more details on why the app needs these permissions visit WheresMyDroid.com
For more info visit our website alinesecurity.com.
Note: If you have a Samsung watch be sure to install the app from the Samsung Gear Manager and not Google Play.
A simple intuitive interface makes it quick and easy to add items to your shopping list. The pantry stores items you have shopped for in the past to make it easier to add them in the future.
A pictures worth a thousand words.
Items can have pictures to give you a better idea what your shopping for. This can be very helpful since the whole family will be adding items to the list. This helps ensure you get just what they wanted.
Items can be setup to renew on a regular basis for items you frequently buy. You can set the exact interval down to the day.
Life in the cloud
With cloud sync everyone in the family can help with the shopping. As a family member needs an item they can add it to the list. All devices will then have access to the newly added item.
When you are out shopping you can use your Samsung Gear smart watch to view your list. No need to dig around for your phone to see what you need to buy. Keep your hands free to shop. Easily remove items as you buy they with a simple swipe.
Supported smart watches:
-Samsung Gear 2
-Samsung Gear 2 Neo
-Samsung Gear S
Note: If using the app with a Samsung smart watch you must download this app from the Samsung store and not Google Play.
You can also use your phone as an Ouya controller to navigate around. Note that you will not be able to play most games with this. Its designed only to navigate around the console menus. As much as we would like to emulate the touchpad of the controller, it can't be done until the makers of Ouya work with us. At time moment they seam very busy.
Please note this is still a early beta. We hope to get many different kinds of keyboard layouts and to optimize those layouts for different screen sizes. Such as a split keyboard for tablets since your thumbs probably cant reach the middle while holding it with both hands. We welcome any feedback at email@example.com.
Thanks for trying and let us know how it works for you.
* Can't connect? Try turning bluetooth off and on again.
Hardware Keyboard support:
The latest version will support physical keyboards. Basic letters should work on all device, but symbols may not. This is because each device setups the physical keyboard differently. We are working to get all devices fully supported. If yours is not, you can contact us and we will gladly work with you to get full support on your device.
- Fully supported devices:
** We are listening to your feedback. Here is what we are working on now
~ Support for third-party softkeyboards. So you can use fancy keyboards like Swiftkeys
~ An iOS version for you Apple fans out there.
This is still the beta version. You feedback is encouraged to help us make this a better game. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.