This app was built with collaboration from Anonymous members!
***THIS APP IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. USE THIS INFORMATION AT YOUR OWN RISK***
The first Anonymous hacking application on the Market!
-The tutorials are pre-loaded. Internet is not needed.
-Includes links to the hacking apps
-Does not harvest personal information like other apps
-Sleek, easy to use UI and tutorials
This app explains how to:
-Gain access to Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, Amazon, LinkedIn, eBay, etc. accounts
-Carry out Denial-of-Service (DOS) Attacks while remaining anonymous
-Take-over of websites
-Hacking best practices
-Checking websites for SQL vulnerabilities and performing SQL Injection attacks
-Capture and read network traffic
-Flip/change images on a webpage for anyone on the network
-Redirect webpages on a network
-Redirect YouTube videos to a rickroll
-Remain anonymous on the Internet
-Remain anonymous while performing hacks
-Access the Deep Web (Silk Road, Black Market, Hacker Forums, other hidden websites)
-Hack into Windows computers
-Information on the best Operating Systems to use to carry out attacks and remain anonymous
-Carrying out attacks using an Android phone
Follow us on Twitter: @v_ware_mobile
Download the most complete hacking app and start hacking like Anonymous!
You can become a whitehat Hacker or Say a Security Professional by learning from our WhiteBook Tutorials, It Contains following Topics:
1) Hacking Basics - Introduction to Hacking, Basic Concept of IT, Concept of Security, Introduction to Networking, Foot Printing.
2) Common Hacking Tuts - Google Hacking Database, windows Hacking and Security, Linux Hacking and Security, Virus, Worms and Trojans, DOS and DDOS, Sniffers, Network Hacking, Social Engineering, Physical Security, Cryptography and Stenography, WI-FI hacking, FireWall and IDS/IPS.
3) Vulnerabilities - Vulnerability Scanning, Vulnerability Research, Web Penetration Testing, Network Penetration Testing, Server Penetration Testing and More Coming Soon,
4) Security Standards ( Beta) - Security Standards and Principles, OWSAP Top 10 Vulnerability, OSSTMM, SANS TOP 25 Vulnerabilities. ( Note: at Present We are Just Giving an Overview in this module, We will be Soon Updating the Details)
5) Exploits And Exploitation - Assembly Language, Exploit Writing, Buffer Overflow, Reverse Engineering, Exploit Frameworks
6) BackTrack - Introduction to BackTrack, BackTrack Methodology, Information Gathering, Vulnerability Assessment, Exploitation Using BT.
7) Advance Tools - Acunetix, IBM App Scanner, Net Sparker, Vega, Burp Suite, W3AF, OWASP ZED Proxy, Aarachini, NMAP, Maltego, Dark Comet, WireShark.
8) Cyber Forensics - Hacking Incidents, Doing Forensics, Data Recovery and Analysis, Understanding Anti Forensics, Cyber Crime Investigations ( Note: at Present We are Just Giving an Overview in this Module, We will be Soon Updating the Details)
9) Security Management - Information Security Management, Policies and Documentations
10) Tips and Tricks - Facebook hacking, Tips and Tricks, Mobile Tips and Tricks, List Sites You should not Scan.
Security is a vast field and have several verticals, if you need and other tutorials or have suggestions, We would love to here it. We will Grow with the Best Tutorials and Content,
We are also Looking for Enthusiast Professionals, who can Join part time to Contribute to this Growing Community.
Disclaimers: The Information Provided on this Application is to be used for educational purpose only. The Website/Application Creator is in no way responsible for misuse of the information provided. All the Information in this Whitebook Application is meant to help the reader develop a Professional Security Attitude in order to prevent the attacks Discussed. In no way should you use the information to cause any kind of damage directly or indirectly. You Implement the information given at your own Risk.
If you don't know how to hack, you cannot defend yourself from others.
If you want to learn ETHICAL HACKING and don't want to go with expensive ethical hacking course and then try out this free application which teaches you everything for free.
Hacking+ provides advanced Ethical Hacking tutorials and tools on Computer Security, Network Security, Internet Security Program. We also guide users to get into Ethical Hacking World. We'll keep updating new tutorials and tools on regular basis.
For Example : Footprinting, Phishing, DDOS, batch file viruses, facebook password sniffing & wifi hacking (WEP, WPA), trojans,backdoors, worms, social engineering, RATs, TOR, proxy, Backtrack, android hacking tools, and much more!
This app shows you the easiest, most direct ways to safely perform a given hack, how it works, and most importantly how to protect yourself against them.
This app presents tried and tested, user friendly tutorials for beginners looking for a way into the hacking universe.
[ FEATURES ] :
* Free of Cost
* Tried and Tested Tuts.
* Constant updates
******By confirming the Terms n Conditions*******
The authors, developers and review analyzers will not be held responsible in the event any unlawful charges brought against any individuals by misusing the information in this application to break the law. This application contains material and resources that can be potentially destructive or dangerous. If you do not fully comprehend something on this application, don‘t use this application. Please refer to the laws and acts of your state/region/ province/zone/territory or country before accessing, using, or in any other way utilizing these resources.
keywords : #hack, #hacking, #ethicalhacking, #attack
This app is a step by step tutorial on how to crack WEP and WPA networks to figure out the password.
The full version contains:
- Cracking WiFi networks secured with WEP and WPA/2
- Acquiring Email account passwords through Man in the Middle attacks(google, yahoo, hotmail)!
- Intercept and hack Facebook accounts!
- Bypassing school and work filters and firewalls on networks!
- Hacking websites through various attack methods(SQL Injection, XSS, CSRF, RFI, LFI)!
- How to acquire software/movies/games/music
- Creating a hacking lab, so you can practice what you've learned!
- How to install Backtrack 5 R1 to USB/CD/DVD as a bootable live operating system!
- Social Engineering How-To, Including a guide on the Social Engineering Toolkit!
Check it out here:
This keyboard is especially useful if you use ConnectBot for SSH access. It provides working Tab/Ctrl/Esc keys, and the arrow keys are essential for devices that don't have a trackball or D-Pad.
HAVE FEEDBACK, QUESTIONS, OR BUG REPORTS? Please check https://code.google.com/p/hackerskeyboard/wiki/FrequentlyAskedQuestions or email me. It's difficult to track issues reported through review comments.
Completion dictionaries are provided by plug-in packages, see the "other applications by this developer" section for the currently available list. The keyboard also supports use of dictionaries (but not keyboard layouts) provided by AnySoftKeyboard language packs.
For more information, please see the documentation:
In case an updated version is not working for you, you can download older releases here:
Known issues include:
- Localization for the keyboard layout is incomplete, currently the Spanish, Finnish, Lao, Romanian, and Thai are only localized in 4-row mode and show the English QWERTY layout in 5-row mode.
- Some languages and layouts may not be usable on your phone if it lacks the necessary fonts.
- Right-to-left languages (Arabic, Hebrew) are apparently not fully supported on pre-Honeycomb devices. Your mileage may vary.
- Many applications don't react to additional keys since they aren't programmed to handle them.
The supported keyboard layouts include:
- Armenian (Հայերեն)
- Arabic (العربية)
- Bulgarian (български език)
- Czech (Čeština)
- Danish (dansk)
- English Dvorak (language "en_DV")
- English (QWERTY)
- English/British (en_GB)
- Finnish (Suomi)
- French (Français, AZERTY)
- German (Deutsch, QWERTZ)
- Greek (ελληνικά)
- Hebrew (עברית)
- Hungarian (Magyar)
- Italian (Italiano)
- Lao (ພາສາລາວ)
- Norwegian (Norsk bokmål)
- Persian (فارسی)
- Portugese (Português)
- Romanian (Română)
- Russian (Русский)
- Russian phonetic (Русский, ru-rPH)
- Serbian (Српски)
- Slovak (Slovenčina)
- Slovenian (Slovenščina)/Bosnian/Croatian/Latin Serbian
- Spanish (Español, Español Latinoamérica)
- Swedish (Svenska)
- Tamil (தமிழ்)
- Thai (ไทย)
- Turkish (Türkçe)
- Ukrainian (українська мова)
With this app you take some important information wherever you want, and no problems of any tutorial or forget important command. In addition, the application also has several tools commonly used in safety testing, promoting speed and dynamism in the test. The Manual Hacker provides tools like:
➢ TCP Port Scanner
➢ HTTP HEADER
➢ DNS Reverse Lookup
➢ SQL Injection Testing
➢ View WIFI passwords saved on the device (Requires ROOT)
➢ And much more!
The Manual Hacker also has a News Feed on Security and Technology with various portals and also a XAT to promote interaction among the users.
Current version for Tablets.
(To enhance your experience with the safety testing, more tutorials, articles, tools, news and more, download the Manual Hacker Gold)
* Do not use your knowledge for evil!
* We are not responsible for the misuse of tools and information passed here.
For example: Top and Best Android Hacking Apps, How to Hack/Secure Wifi or Wifi Hacking Apps, How to Hack/Secure Facebook, numerous ways of protecting yourself, rooting/unrooting android phones and so much more! We'll take a look at a multitude of hacking software, tools and Hacking tricks 2015.
►Latest Technology Tricks & Hacking News
►Daily Hacking Tricks and Tips
►Android, PC, Free Internet Tricks, Hacks etc.
►The latest technology and Hacking Tricks
►More Tricks and Tips than can be listed here.
In short this app is for Geeks & Computer Worms, who wants to be up to date before others. We work hard to serve you first and best of all and to satisfy your hunger of Technology.Thanks To all Visitors and followers to support us to grow. This Tech Hacks app on Our Blog TechHacks.Org is only for Guides to people about Tech
Education, How to and Daily Tech Tricks, Hacks and Tips and not to harm any Rights. I Hope You will Get Useful Information and Helpful Tips & Tricks. If you have difficulity in any topic or doubt in mind.
We love to share what We knows. Must Share & Keep Supporting !!
Includes home screen widgets: one displays detailed connection info, another lets you switch among your favorite networks with a single tap, and yet another toggles WiFi Access Point.
Can scan for and switch to the best network out of several configured.
New and improved:
• "Material design" widgets (version 3.5).
• A UI redesign (version 3.0): modern looking icons, swiping between list and radar views.
• Assign your own descriptions and icons to individual WiFi networks - never forget what that "XYZ1234" network is;
• Switch among your favorite networks with a single tap by using the WiFi Network Switcher widget. It will even enable WiFi if needed.
• "Best network" to switch between different networks you may have around the house or office (off by default, enable in app settings);
• Automatic switching between fixed and dynamic (DHCP) IP addresses (Android Settings in 2.* can't do this);
Some features require that you purchase the $1.75 premium package, available right in the application through Google Checkout (safe, secure).
These features are: advanced per-network options (description, icon, IP address), the one-tap network widget, and two widget themes inspired by Android 5.* (Material Design, since version 3.5).
All the other - essential - features are free: the widget with detailed connection info (four sizes, two free themes), scanning and connecting to networks, the network list view, the network signal radar.
Orders are processed and saved by Google and can be reactivated after a phone reset / flash, or on a new phone.
About requested permissions:
"Change system settings" is needed to switch between fixed and dynamic IP addresses, if configured so.
"Prevent phone from sleeping" is needed so you can enable automatic scanning and discover open networks around you.
"Read USB storage" for notifications about open networks, when enabled, and the sound file is picked from the memory card.
"Market billing service" is needed to make purchases.
Since version 2.5, supports per-network IP address and proxy server settings on Android 3.* / 4.*, included in the free version.
If you have an issue or a question, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org (email is also shown in the about box and below).
Also - a visually matching Bluetooth toggle widget. Find it below under "Related" and "Developer Info".
For more convenient library view install our Bookshelf plugin https://www.google.com/url?q=https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.fbreader.plugin.library
Main book formats: ePub (ePub3 is partially supported), Kindle azw3 (mobipocket), fb2(.zip).
Other supported formats: RTF, doc (MS Word), html, plain text.
Supported via free plugins: PDF (https://www.google.com/url?q=https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.geometerplus.fbreader.plugin.pdf), DjVu (https://www.google.com/url?q=https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.geometerplus.fbreader.plugin.djvu)
FBReader supports synchronisation of your library and/or reading positions with FBReader book network (https://books.fbreader.org/), a Google Drive™ based cloud service. Synchronisation is disabled by default, go to preferences dialog to enable it and configure parameter.
FBReader is fast, highly customizable. Can use external TrueType/OpenType fonts and custom backgrounds. Screen brightness can be changed during reading (slide finger up/down along the left screen edge). Supports different day/night color schemes.
Includes a browser/downloader for network ebook catalogs/stores. Several popular English, French, Russian, Chinese and Polish libraries are included. Custom OPDS catalogs are supported too.
Alternatively you can download books manually and put them into /sdcard/Books catalog on your device.
FBReader is integrated with external dictionaries. Supports Dictan (https://www.google.com/url?q=https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=info.softex.dictan), ColorDict, Fora Dictionary, FreeDictionary.org, LEO dictionary.
Localized for 29 languages. Includes hyphenation patterns for 24 languages. Open-source (GPL).
We are surrounded by a huge number of hidden opportunities, which we do not even think of. But if we learn to recognize and use them, our life will become easier, more creative and more effective! We can save money and time, to get a new look to familiar things or just impress friends and relatives.
>> Browse through hundreds (and still increasing) of unique lifehacks.
>> Quick, easy and simple to use.
>> Easy navigation.
>> Always find a new lifehacks everyday, this list is updated EVERYDAY!
>> Get quick look at currently trending lifehacks.
>> Share it to your friends via Facebook, Google+, Reddit, Twitter, Etc..
>> Rating system! You can rate the one you like, and the one you dislike!
>> You can save it to your phone, for free of course :)
*I does not own or claim to own any of the content in this app, most of it is collected from internet with source attached. You can go into the owner site to get more new lifehacks collection ;) *
By: Jullian Assange and Suelette Dreyfus
Manual pages for ~ 2.500 commands.
Example of commands:
shutdown, reboot, lock/unlock screen, print external/internal ip, print cpu/battery usage, take screenshot/webcame photo, play text to speech, play sound file...
• How to secure your Wi-Fi password
• How to secure your ip address
• How to Secure Your Wireless Router
• How to prevent your FB account from being hacked
• How to secure your email account
• How to make up password that are both secure and memorable
• How to secure your WhatsApp chat
• Hacking precautions
• Precautions for hacked websites
• How to secure pen drive?
• How to protect your private information on FB
• How to protect myself when online Five Ways to Download Torrents Anonymously
• How to hide your IP Address?
• And many more
This app consist of 30 questions in all these are not just of hacking. HACKHACKERS consists of set of questions with their solutions that will help you improve your digital devices performances.
It contains answers to question like:
• How to boost your PC
• How to boost your Wi-Fi
• How to make laptop Wi-Fi hotspot
• Use your USB flash drive as virtual ram
• How to increase ram in android device
• How to use 2 OS in one PC
• Restore Permanently Deleted Files on PC, USB Drive
• How to recover data from mobile
• How to root your mobile
And many more with step wise description and ease access just follow the given instructions.
Now you don’t need to go online to find solutions for these basic questions n waste your precious time during emergency because you have the tutorial in your pocket you just need to follow the steps.
If you have any problem in accessing in step do put us a mail we’ll be pleased to help you :
Keeper protects you against hackers with a secure and convenient password manager. Your passwords, logins, credit card numbers, bank accounts and other personal information is saved in your private digital vault that is encrypted and unbreakable. Keeper’s password generator creates high-strength passwords for your different websites, which is the best way to protect your privacy.
Keeper is #1
With over 7 million users across 15 languages, Keeper is the most popular password manager and data vault on Android, iOS, Mac and PC platforms. Keeper uses the highest levels of privacy and security (256-bit AES, PBKDF2) and is a zero-knowledge provider. This means only YOU have the ability to access your information.
Convenient and Easy to Use
Keeper is easy to access on all of your devices and computers. Instantly searchable and highly organized, Keeper Password Manager makes life easier. You can even share private Keeper records with other Keeper users - such as your partner or co-worker. The Keeper Web App is an easy-to-use online password manager that sync’s to your devices.
Secure File Manager
Our secure file storage feature allows you to store confidential files, photos, videos and other documents in your Keeper vault. Files are encrypted and secured with the same zero-knowledge encryption technology used to manage your passwords. Keeper is more secure than other cloud storage providers.
When you upload a file or photo from your mobile device or drag-and-drop using the Web App at https://keepersecurity.com, your file is instantly encrypted and protected in Keeper's Cloud Security Vault. Files will never appear in your Camera Roll or SD card.
Auto-Fill Login and Password
Check out our ground-breaking feature called Keeper FastFill™. It lets you create and fill passwords into mobile apps - including Internet, Chrome and a million other Android apps.
We have the most secure auto-fill features of any password manager. We also offer the same seamless experience on your desktop computer -- Chrome, Safari, Firefox and Internet Explorer are fully supported.
Using Keeper to share your passwords is secure and convenient. Simply tap the "Share" button from your vault and invite your partner or co-worker to view the file. Using public/private key encryption + 256-bit AES, Keeper shares passwords and files securely from Vault-to-Vault.
For added security, Keeper supports Two-Factor Authentication using Text Message, Voice Call and Google Authenticator.
Keeper is a SOC-2 certified company. This means we adhere to the strongest levels of internal controls covering security, availability, processing integrity, confidentiality and privacy.
Keeper for Groups & Enterprise
Keeper offers an enterprise-level password manager called Keeper for Groups. Use the admin console to manage your team's users and devices. We also support Active Directory for automated user provisioning. Learn more at https://keepersecurity.com/groups.
Preloaded on AT&T Phones
Keeper is preloaded on AT&T Android and Windows Smartphones & Tablets.
Free vs. Paid
Keeper offers free storage on your device. Sync & Cloud Backup is free for 30 days and requires subscription thereafter. Purchase via in-app payment or online from https://keepersecurity.com/buy.
To read more about Keeper's privacy and security, go to https://keepersecurity.com.
Keeper, Password Keeper and the Keeper logo are registered trademarks of Keeper Security, Inc.
U.S. Patent No. 8,656,504 and 8,738,934. Patents Pending.
Some interesting facts currently available in the application:
‡ How to Grow Taller after 18
‡ Strengthen your wireless network using a Soda Can.
‡ Different uses of cola.
‡ What is Poke on Facebook?
‡ 15 Most Expensive Homes in the World
‡ Chocolates are deadly for Dogs
‡ MOVEO- Folding electric scooter
‡ Egg Philosophy
and much more....