Do you end up missing prayers because of alarms that never go off?
Do you always have to ask around for Iftaar or suhoor times?
From today onward you can be alerted in time for both Sehri and Iftaar.
*** NOTE ***
IF TIME IS INCORRECT.
Go to settings and try to configure the app better for your needs. If the time still seems incorrect, see if high latitude adjustment helps.
To add a custom ringtone, put your MP3 in the Alarms folder under internal storage (some devices may call this /storage/sdcard0). Create the Alarms folder if it does not already exist.
* Android Marshmallow ready.
* Runtime permissions in Android Marshmallow.
* New material design.
* Complete rewrite of code adding ability to be notified of prayers and not just suhoor and iftar.
* Using more standardised calculations for prayer time.
* Turn on notifications for individual prayer times.
* Adhan as alarm, bundle Adhan is from Mecca.
* Uses your GPS coordinates to give you the correct time.
* Specify how long before suhoor and iftar you want to be alerted.
* Turn alarm on or off for Sehri and Iftaar separately.
* Ability to configure prayer time calculations.
* Use custom ringtone as an alarm.
* Change default ringtone.