Excellent, does the job. Well! Very accurate instructions, couldn't ask for more. Thanks for the years of service, keep it up. Please fix the lag when plotting routes.
Darn good and doesn't take you on the scenic route unless you ask it to Used this app for four years now. It knows where it is going . love the lane shots nice and early. It's timing is excellent.
Pretty good An effective offline satnav with lots of features. A bit cluttered compared to some, but for long journeys a good Garmin replacement.
Glad I bought it Let down I feel by android, default nav is maps when selecting addresses online, no option to use CoPilot. Also would like easier post code entry, often wants cross street, if I knew that probably wouldn't need gps! Despite this great when driving!
Best you can get. Been using this for years and it's never let me down. Only problem I ever had and many other experienced it to was the black screen when loading. Now fixed it's all good again. Plenty of free map updates too. Great app well done 6 stars
Latest update is the best yet The latest update is the best yet it works seamlessly, it is stable I am happy to recommend CoPilot it leaves the expensive TomTom in the shade. The real time traffic assistance has saved me hours of traffic queues
- Free Map Update for Europe*. Go to MyCoPilot > My Maps to get it. *Available for your licensed region only
- New restyled POI icons so you can easily find petrol stations, restaurants, etc. around you.
- New, easy to access options to clear your Next Destination or entire Trip when multiple stops remain
- Experienced a black screen? It will no longer be a bother, the issue has been fixed
- Minor performance enhancements and fixes
- Have questions or suggestions? Visit copilotgps.com/support
Play in the outdoors with Android as your Handheld GPS and offline topo maps!