It works. Used it on a week long motorcycle trip. Mounted my phone to the bike. Earphones in. Went through 5 countries. Never crashed. Never lagged. The odd roundabout wasn't displayed but was easy to follow. If you pre-set your destinations it makes things simple. Click where you want to go. That's it. Just follow it.
Not as user friendly as previous version Recent changes have been a backward step. While it might seem a good idea to be able to store maps on external card, this means that backup and restore do not work. They have removed the safety camera icon to show camera position unless poi are switched on which you don't always want as clutters screen. Still not addressed the inflexible over speed limit warning. If I hadn't already paid for it would opt for HERE maps which are free albeit I would pay for them if reasonable and are much more user friendly.
Unreliable Traffic On occasion the traffic info is hopelessly inaccurate. The text size on the traffic bar is minute. Overall not a bad nav app but don't count on it to keep you out of a jam!
I am new to this app and so far I am impressed with it and I prefer it to my tomtom Very good it takes a bit of getting used to using the app because of the way it's layered but once learnt it's fine. I particularly like being able to put lat and long coordinates in which is very useful.
Used for a couple of years now and not seen better Travelled extensively in Europe with a motor home or in a car or even used it on foot and always given great performance.
Active Traffic License glitch Reloaded after installing MM and Active Traffic License has "expired". No it hasn't, please fix. Otherwise good, used it for years etc etc...
- Free Map Update for Europe*. Go to MyCoPilot > My Maps to get it. *Available for your licensed region only
- New restyled POI icons so you can easily find petrol stations, restaurants, etc. around you.
- New, easy to access options to clear your Next Destination or entire Trip when multiple stops remain
- Experienced a black screen? It will no longer be a bother, the issue has been fixed
- Minor performance enhancements and fixes
- Have questions or suggestions? Visit copilotgps.com/support
GPS Navigation & Maps. Online & offline. Incredible technology. For free.