Built for you, the driver. Whether you are behind the wheel of a car, a professional truck driver with profits tied to your time on the road or an RVer exploring the country - CoPilot has got you covered.
Trusted by millions of drivers globally and many of the world’s leading delivery fleets, CoPilot GPS is designed to meet the needs of all driver and vehicle types to help you safely navigate the roads. Let us help make it productive and enjoyable.
Includes 14 days FREE voice-guided offline navigation, route planning and traffic. Try the app without any commitment and if you like it, you can subscribe at anytime.
TRUCK NAVIGATION & TRAFFIC
• Keep out of trouble by avoiding low bridges and truck-restricted roads with PC*MILER routing
• Driver-friendly non-distracting guidance in cab, so you can concentrate on the road
• Plan trips that are optimized for your vehicle and load
• Save money avoiding fines, out-of-route mileage and reduce fuel usage
• Deliver on time and get precise ETAs with real-time traffic
CAR NAVIGATION & TRAFFIC
• Find your best way with a choice of up to 3 routes
• Drive confidently without a mobile signal with automotive-grade offline maps
• Discover what’s around you with millions of pre-loaded Places
• Avoid delays with real-time traffic and automatic rerouting around congestion*
• Explore any place, anywhere, in any way with maps of the world**
RV NAVIGATION & TRAFFIC
• Routes and directions designed for RVs based on your vehicle size
• Never get stranded again with reliable offline maps
• Search millions of preloaded Places including campgrounds and rest areas
• Know your turn ahead of time with lane indicator arrows & exit sign information
For detailed map coverage, check out copilotgps.com/map-coverage
facebook.com/copilotgps | Twitter: @copilotgps
*Requires a mobile internet connection
**Requires additional map upgrade
To find out more about the maximum dimensions for your RV navigation, visit our support center support.copilotgps.com (height 14ft, width 102in, total length 45ft, weight 26,000lbs).
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life