Eta calculation still flawed! Eta calculation is still flawed when using Active Traffic or Active Routes. Eta keeps getting further away as you drive with no traffic issues despite adjusting the speed profiles to what you'd expect to be driving (say 50mph). The eta's are far too optimistic to be useful. You'd soon be running out of driving time. ALK have been aware of this for a long time and still have not fixed it. Why are they not interested in fixing their broken product? Getting in touch by they're support forum doesn't work!
Does an ok job but ..... Live traffic is rubbish. Often takes you through built up bust area when there was a simpler route for example will take you through a town centre when there's a bypass or motorway option. Takes you Down dirt tracks sometimes. Also be aware if you use this a lot it will burn your amoled screen I suggest using in dark mode all the time if you use this daily.
The best I have tested all others truck sat nav. This is the best !
Don't update ! As per usual when you update, cause's more problems than it solves. Last time lost the vehicle icon this time won't open. Goes so far,then just crashes.
Traveling direction arrow Updated off goole play to latest version and now have no traveling arrow indicator on map
It's good It's good for an app, it would be better if speed limits and camera locations were accurate. Also weight limits need improvement
- Free Map Update for Europe*. Go to MyCoPilot > My Maps to get it. *Available for your licensed region only
- New restyled POI icons so you can easily find petrol stations, restaurants, etc. around you.
- New, easy to access options to clear your Next Destination or entire Trip when multiple stops remain
- Experienced a black screen? It will no longer be a bother, the issue has been fixed
- Minor performance enhancements and fixes
- Have questions or suggestions? Visit copilotgps.com/support