Great Product I have been using this app since 2012. It has followed me across several phones and even tablets. I love being able to save the maps to my sd card, and being able to cherry pick which maps I want downloaded. Well worth the price. Only thing to remember is that it is not flawless, so still be diligent in making sure the routes are truck legal.
1. If you want help on improving this, you need to help us to do so. As in missing information. 1. Why not show us on the map for missing address or streets. 2. Make it easier to show on main screen ny a touch for errors with the road we're on. So much more is needs improvement. You need someone with God given sense helping you with this.
Works good Has a few minor glitches every now and then . Usually just a median mistake .turn when it says you can't or vice versa. . But had it since the 1st edition. Been a 22 wheel 18 driver for years and with a little Common sense and reading the ROAD signs . BEST PROGRAM OUT !
Misunderstood - I really love this, I have GPS 7" screen PC Miler. Last update '10. It's ashame this they can't make a card 4 these machines like the current app, w/live traffic, etc. Both work off satellite, or make 1 on the dash w/technology the app has & give some credit 4 the $600 GPS we have. I give a high five 4 not charging 4 live app 1 I proved I have GPS. App takes from phone use, phone screens are small.
Glaring issues linger Within weeks of the last update I (and many other users) reported an issue that prevents accurate entry of vehicle parameters such as weight, height, length, etc. Without accurate vehicle parameters the truck-specific routing (the selling point of the app) is useless. 8 months later and there's still no update. Light duty truck profile ignores restrictions that apply to the vehicle parameters.
It sends you in wrong direction Today i tested another one of my delivery stops 85 Bloomingdale road Hicksville ny 11801. The app tells you to use exit 41N and when you take that exit the directions tell you to go south, they expect you to do u turns or what? It should tell you to take exit 41S... This app has so many bugs and wrong directions, also i noticed on other places that i go the directions tell you to go here and there and the highlighted route is completely different. Please fix it. This app is definitely not worth 150+ tax.
- Free Map Update for North America. Go to MyCoPilot > My Maps to get it.
- New restyled POI icons so you can easily find gas stations, restaurants, etc. around you.
- New, easy to access options to clear your Current Stop or entire Trip when multiple stops remain
- Experienced a black screen? It will no longer be a bother, the issue has been fixed
- Minor performance enhancements and fixes
- Have questions or suggestions? Visit copilotgps.com/support
Join millions of travelers around the world and take the journeys that matter.
ALK Technologies, Inc
All in one RV GPS w/ Voice-Guided Navigation, Offline Maps, Route Planner & POIs