Love it!!! My suggestions though are as follows: - User-selectable font size for the user interface and maps; - Speed limits reintroduced for Canadian maps; - Give us an option to be able to selectively choose what kind of tolls we can use. For example, cash tolls, toll roads with mandatory transponders (eg: The 407 in Ontario requires by law a transponder for vehicles over 5 tonnes), EZ Pass accepted roads, etc... - Be able to add place shortcuts on our home screens so we can have a one-touch solution; - Make it voice-activated so we can use it completely hands free.
Not bad, but 6 months since last update I have on a Nexus 7, new model, and do not run any other apps and copilot runs fairly poorly on it. Have to touch everything multiple times and runs very slow, so slow some features don't work, like drag your own route. The find POI's along route doesn't work at all, which sucks. And it never recognizes bypasses around cities which really sucks for a GPS. It's cheap, but many times I wish I had a regular GPS unit, especially now that you can get them as tablets.
POI This app needs a more simplified way to search for truck stops. it shouldnt take so many steps to search for truck stops. also when i search for truck stops along my route. Nothing populates. Near me yes. it is a app for truckers. Which we should not have to take our eyes off the road so many times to search for truck stops. This is a much needed imrpovement. maybe a short cut button for the most popular truck stops like pilot flying j loves so forth. i have been using this app for almost a year now i haven
Its ok Its ok app but as a professional truck driver should always know where you're heading asking for customer directions its way easier than waiting for a gps to send you thru a wrong route good for alternate routes and real live traffic. Gps is worth it.
1. If you want help on improving this, you need to help us to do so. As in missing information. 1. Why not show us on the map for missing address or streets. 2. Make it easier to show on main screen ny a touch for errors with the road we're on. So much more is needs improvement. You need someone with God given sense helping you with this.
Fantastic gps. Been using copilot truck for the last 4 version their is a learning curve to it but once you get your routing profile set up right it will not lead you wrong. Well worth the money I paied for it running it on an Android 8 inch table and it works great if it ever gets to alphabetizing my saved destinations again I will again give it 5 stars but until then it only gets 3
- Free Map Update for North America. Go to MyCoPilot > My Maps to get it.
- New restyled POI icons so you can easily find gas stations, restaurants, etc. around you.
- New, easy to access options to clear your Current Stop or entire Trip when multiple stops remain
- Experienced a black screen? It will no longer be a bother, the issue has been fixed
- Minor performance enhancements and fixes
- Have questions or suggestions? Visit copilotgps.com/support
Join millions of travelers around the world and take the journeys that matter.
ALK Technologies, Inc
All in one RV GPS w/ Voice-Guided Navigation, Offline Maps, Route Planner & POIs