My Number 1 backup I've been using Copilot for over 10 years, on different phones and different platforms. This is a great program and is now used as my number one back up. I use Waze because it is interactive, social and up to date to the minute. But there are times when Waze has no GPS due to heavy weather and/or location. That's when I used Copilot, it will definitely get me to my location. The only problem I had with Copilot is that it sometimes wouldn't find your address location and ask you for a cross street. 5 stars!
The new version will not open on my lg g3 i keep getting an error then it close so i just revert it back to the old version that works
Fantastic! Love the app on my M9 Great maps. I've used TomTom, Sygic and Navigon didn't like any of them. Most of my travels are out of data areas so Google is out of the question. This is the best app by far. I love the drag and drop routing option. I made the mistake of ignoring the traffic alerts. I was stuck on the Florida turnpike for 2.5 hours. Next time ill listen.
Difficult loading maps I loaded the European maps and after some 5 countries the app just stopped to allow more countries. I tried various countries and after 5 percent there is no chance to get the complete download. This happens with different countries. So it's just a 3
Great Gps App Had a Samsung Mega from a previous cell phone carrier and thought I'd see about using it for a GPS. With it's 6.3" screen it really works well. I'm sure glad I tried it out.
Spam for ratings on paid app? You get a 1 star... Previously was 5 star.
- Free Map Update for North America. Go to MyCoPilot > My Maps to get it.
- New restyled POI icons so you can easily find gas stations, restaurants, etc. around you.
- New, easy to access options to clear your Current Stop or entire Trip when multiple stops remain
- Experienced a black screen? It will no longer be a bother, the issue has been fixed
- Minor performance enhancements and fixes
- Have questions or suggestions? Visit copilotgps.com/support
Copilot is a unique travel community app, where you can always ask for advice