• Check Balances
• View Transaction History
• Transfer Funds
• Pay Loans
• Secure Messaging for Support
If you have any questions about this application, please contact Credit Union of Georgia at 678-486-1111 or ContactUs@CUofGA.org.
Keywords: eMobile, Credit Union of Georgia, Mobile Banking, CU of GA Cuga
HeritageGO is available for all account types including checking accounts, savings accounts, certificates of deposits, money markets, and lines of credit.
HeritageGo is a free service for Georgia Heritage Bank customers. Access your account whenever you want, from wherever you are! There is no fee from Georgia Heritage Bank for this service. Connectivity and usage rates may apply. Contact your wireless service provider for more details.
Keywords: GHB, HeritageGO, Dallas Georgia, mobile banking
NOW WITH 2 NEW WIDGETS:
• Nearest ATM
• Currency rates
BOG Mobile Bank also lets you to:
• Receive information about your accounts, deposits, credit cards and loans
• Transfer money
• Pay utility and other bills
• Send Elva money transfer
• Find nearest ATM or Service Center
• Receive recent currency exchange rates and calculate converted values
• Save templates of preferred operations to save your time
• Change your password or username
• Block lost cards
* * *
მობილბანკი საქართველოს ბანკის მობილური საბანკო მომსახურების ახალი თაობის აპლიკაციაა.
2 ახალი ვიჯეტით:
• უახლოესი ბანკომატი
• ვალუტის კურსები
მობილბანკის საშუალებით თქვენ ასევე შეძლებთ:
• მიიღოთ ინფორმაცია თქვენი ანგარიშების, ანაბრების, საკრედიტო ბარათებისა და სესხების შესახებ
• გადარიცხოთ თანხები
• გადაიხადოთ კომუნალური და სხვა გადასახადები
• გაგზავნოთ ფულადი გზავნილი „ელვა“
• იპოვოთ უახლოესი ბანკომატი ან სერვისცენტრი
• შეიტყოთ ვალუტის მიმდინარე კურსი და გამოთვალოთ მისი შესაბამისი თანხა სასურველ ვალუტაში
• ისარგებლოთ მარტივი შაბლონებით და დაზოგოთ ოპერაციისთვის საჭირო დრო
• შეცვალოთ პაროლი ან მომხმარებლის სახელი
• დაბლოკოთ თქვენი ბარათები
Liberty Mobile supports all banking services, including:
-View statements of the accounts
-Make Utility Bill payments
-Transfer Money to any Private or Corporate in Georgia or abroad
-Receive and send remittances
-Open the Saving Accounts
-Create and manage the Smartivi baskets
-Make Utility Bill payments via baskets
-Manage friends, request and send them money
Liberty Mobile is free application, Username/Password are same Liberty Bank’s Internet Banking.
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit https://www.northwestgabankonline.com/home/home
• Deposit a check by taking a picture
• Enter the deposit amount, take a picture of the front and back of your endorsed check, and submit
• Send and receive money from friends and family – even the babysitter – using email addresses and mobile numbers instead of cash or checks
Remember User ID and Instant Balances
• Save your User ID or turn it off so you can log into Synovus Mobile Banking as a different user
• Quickly view balances in just one tap without logging in
• Turn on ‘Remember User ID’ to use Instant Balances
Pay Bills or Companies***
• Edit or delete payments you’ve already scheduled
• View and pay upcoming E-bills
• Quickly and securely transfer money between your accounts with us
• Find Synovus locations across the Southeast
• Search locations close to you, near an address or within a specific ZIP code
• Users must answer a security question in addition to signing in with a unique User ID and password
• Certain transactions may also require a security response
• Location permissions are necessary to determine your current location to display nearby Synovus locations/ATMs and provide mapping directions
• Camera permissions are necessary for you to use the Mobile Deposit feature
• Internet access permissions are necessary for the app to connect with Synovus Mobile Banking
• Minimum system requirement: Android OS 2.2 and higher are supported
About Synovus Mobile Banking
• The Synovus Mobile Banking App is available to download at no cost. Use of Mobile Banking requires your mobile service provider’s data and/or text plan for which charges may apply.
• Download the app to your phone and sign in with your Synovus Online Banking User ID and password. Please note, you may be asked to answer security questions when signing in; these are the same security questions and answers you have already set up in Synovus Online Banking.
Please refer to the Synovus Mobile Banking Agreement at www.synovus.com/mobileagreement for complete details.
* Deposit limits and other restrictions apply. Deposits are subject to verification. Funds are available within 3 business days. Camera must have at least two megapixels in resolution.
** Pay People requires enrollment in Pay People service through Synovus Online Banking. Fees apply. Individual, daily, and monthly payment limits apply and are described within the Pay People service in Synovus Online Banking. Pay People payments sent through Synovus Mobile Banking to an email address must be less than $100 per payment.
*** Pay bills or companies requires enrollment in Bill Pay service through Synovus Online Banking. New billers must be added through Online Banking.
**** Account Transaction Limitations for Savings and Money Market Accounts — Savings and Money Market accounts may have no more than six (6) debit transactions per month or monthly statement cycle. A debit transaction is a check, debit/check card transaction, transfer, or pre-authorized transfer, including those made by phone or modem. Unlimited transactions are permitted if made by the customer in person, by mail, through an ATM or by phone if the check is mailed to the customer. If an account continually exceeds the allowed debit transactions, we may convert it to a checking account.
The service marks and trademarks used herein belong to their respective owners.
Banking products and services are provided by Synovus Bank, Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender. Divisions of Synovus Bank operate under multiple trade names across the Southeast and are not separately FDIC-insured banks.
•Account and loan balances
•Loan and share histories with check images
•Set up or review bill payments
•Personal transfers to your shares and loans
•Search for Georgia United branches, ATMs, and Shared Branch locations with integrated maps
•Plus much, much more
To get started, download and launch the app. Then sign in with your Online Banking Username and Password. If you are not set up in Online Banking you may access it by visiting https://georgiaunitedcu.org and click "Not Registered?".
Federally Insured by NCUA.
It's secure, fast and FREE*!
With the Victory Mobile banking app, you can:
- View your account balances
- Transfer funds
- View transaction history
- Pay bills to existing payees
- Snap a picture of your check and deposit it into your account with RDA (Remote Deposit Anywhere)†
- View account alerts
- Access Bank/ ATM Locator
- Contact Customer Service
To use the Victory Mobile banking app, you must be a Victory Bank account holder enrolled in Victory Bank Online Banking. Please contact customer service at 610-948-9000 to enroll today.
†To deposit checks using your mobile device, you must apply, and be approved, for Remote Deposit Anywhere (RDA) by contacting the bank at 610-948-9000. Deposits are subject to verification and may not be available for immediate withdrawal. All RDA users must sign and agree to the terms contained in the RDA Agreement.
The Victory Mobile banking app protects your financial information from unauthorized access by using:
- No displayed account numbers
- Secure User ID and Password
- Security questions to verify identity
- Advanced encryption technology
- Check images are not stored on the device
For information or help, please contact The Victory Bank at 610-948-9000, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*The Victory Bank does not charge fees to download or to use the Victory Mobile banking app. Your mobile carrier may charge for data usage and/or text messaging. Check with your wireless carrier for information about their fees.
The Victory Bank is a Member FDIC.
-Manage your accounts, view statements and check balances
-Search and filter transactions and get a statement of your future dated transactions
-Transfer money or make payments - Pay bills or make transfers to accounts within the UK in sterling
-Edit or delete future transfers or payments (except standing orders)
-Send and receive secure mails
-Get a spending overview
-View your custody accounts
-Paym- send or receive money using nothing more than a mobile phone number
-Buy and sell securities on a non-advised basis via Share deal (data provided by Thomson Reuters. Indicative prices delayed by at least 15 minutes). To use Sharedeal, you must open a Custody Account at a Danske Bank branch and be aged 18 or over.
Services before logon:
-Monitor market movements and changes in the prices of securities
-Track specific securities by creating your own personalised list of stocks and shares
-Currency converter is provided for indicative information purposes only.
-See exchange rates for more than 25 currencies, this tool uses the Danske Bank Exchange Rate (UK) applying the sell rate for foreign cash. Where the conversion is between two non sterling currencies then the rate used will be a mid-market rate. The Danske Bank Exchange Rate (UK) is subject to change.
-Find your nearest Danske Bank branch or cash machine in Northern Ireland
-Contact Us: information on how to become a customer
If you are a personal customer (aged 13 years and over) of Danske Bank in Northern Ireland or UK using eBanking and have your eBanking User ID and Pass code you can log-on and use many of the features of the Mobile Bank UK App. You must be registered for and have logged on to eBanking using your Access ID security card to be able to use Danske Mobile Bank App. Danske Mobile Bank App may be temporarily unavailable when we are carrying out routine maintenance.
Tablet Bank for Android
Danske Tablet Bank App is available for Android – Just search ‘Danske Bank’ in Google Play.
This Mobile Release 3.7 – App Store text is a financial promotion as defined by the Financial Conduct Authority’s Conduct of Business Sourcebook.
Any stock market investment involves risk. The value of your investment and any income you take from it can go down as well as up. It is possible that the value may fall below your original investment and you may get back less than you originally invested. You should also be aware that past performance is not necessarily a guide to future performance and if you cash in your investment, its value may be less than you have originally invested..
'Foreign markets will involve different risks from the UK markets. In some cases the risks will be greater. The potential for profit or loss from transactions on foreign markets or in foreign denominated contracts will be affected by fluctuations in foreign exchange rates.'
Danske Bank is a trading name of Northern Bank Limited which is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered in Northern Ireland R568. Registered Office: Donegall Square West, Belfast BT1 6JS. Northern Bank Limited is a member of the Danske Bank Group. www.danskebank.co.uk 'Northern Bank Limited is entered in the Financial Services Register, registration number 122261.