First Ambonese Malay Bible app for Android. Current version (1.4) contains Old Testament portions (Ruth, Esther, Daniel, Jonah) and New Testament portions (Luke, John, Acts, Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians, 1 & 2 Thessalonians, 1 & 2 Timothy, Titus, Philemon, James, and 1, 2, & 3 John) in Ambonese Malay. Available absolutely for free to download and use. Features:
- Running on almost all Android capable phones (OS 2.3 or higher)
- Easy to use interface
- Adjustable font size (pinch to zoom functionality)
- Adjustable color themes (Night Mode and Sepia)
- Swipe functionality for chapter navigation
- Sharing Scripture passages functionality
- Search capability
- Completely offline, no additional downloads or online accounts needed
- Receive updates as new Scripture portions are completed Copyright:
- © 2016 Sinode Gereja Protestan Maluku and © 2016 Wycliffe Bible Translators, Inc.
- This work is published under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike International License.
Spread the word:
- If you like our application, please visit our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/alkitabmaluku
- You are welcome to share this app with anybody. You can download the APK file from the Google Play store or the Facebook page and side-load it by manually transferring APK file to your phone and installing it.
Feedback and suggestions are welcome.
Alkitab Maluku (email@example.com)