- Easy-to-use interface
- Extremely configurable
- Charts for better insight
- Reports help you share your findings with your healthcare professional.
Food Detective, mySimptoms, upset stomach, food sensitivity, symptoms, food diary, food allergies, IBS
This app will be Ad-supported
Health information in our products is provided by us for informational purposes only.
Nothing in our products is to be interpreted as advocating the self management of your health or medical
condition. It is not intended to serve as or be a substitute for professional medical device. You should consult
your medical provider directly regarding your health and any specific medical questions you may have. Do not
delay seeking medical advice or disregard any medical advice you have received from your provider due to any
content in our products.
The WebMD Allergy app helps you to control your allergy symptoms by showing you the allergy levels in your area before you start your day. Whenever. Wherever.
130 Tips – 193 Articles – 12 Videos – 15 Slideshows – 36 Quizzes
WebMD Allergy is specially designed and customized for people with the following allergies:
✓ Outdoor/Hay Fever
✓ Insect Bites and Stings
WebMD Allergy is organized into 4 easy-to-use sections:
♦ Allergy Forecast
WebMD Allergy delivers up-to-date allergen levels based on your location. If you’re traveling, you can look up the allergy forecast for your destination and save locations that you frequently visit. Have kids with allergies? You can manage each family member’s allergies using individual profiles, too. You can now get proactive with managing your entire family’s allergies from one place, anytime, anywhere!
♦ Allergies 101
Browse through WebMD Allergy’s rich library of allergy articles, slideshows and videos in 7 categories: Outdoor, Indoor, Skin, Drug, Food, Insect Bites and Stings, and Latex. Or you can search to quickly find exactly what you’re looking for.
♦ Weather Forecast
Get the 3-day weather forecast for your area or another saved location.
♦ Allergy Tracker
Track how you feel, your RECORD symptoms and treatments, and add notes daily. Generate a report you can share with your doctor.
* Quick access to allergen info, nutrition info, ingredients and more
* Provides direct links to the info, no more hunting through sites for it
* Extensive restaurant list, constantly being updated within the app
* Favorites - maintain a list of your favorite restaurants for easy access
* Missing your favorite restaurant? No problem, request it through the app
Prescription for Feeling Better: Download the App. Record. Analyze…. Then move on to enjoying a world where your food allergies don’t ambush you anymore. This food Allergy Journal can help you “take back the plate”! After all, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.
✓ Simple format makes it easy to enter information, find and edit it, then run reports and analysis
✓ Create custom entries for foods and symptoms in the words you use - no more scrolling through long, irrelevant lists
✓ Convenient auto-fill for dates and times of eating foods and experiencing symptoms
✓ Select level of symptoms: Mild, Medium or Severe
✓ App remembers your entries, making it quicker and easier to enter data each time
✓ Journal allows you to quickly scroll through all of your entries, showing foods and symptoms in different colors for easy identification
✓ Run reports to help you analyze collected data
✓ Report 1: View all symptoms experienced [#] hours after eating [FOOD]
✓ Report 2: View all foods eaten [#] hours before experiencing [Mild/Medium/Severe] [SYMPTOM]
✓ Save or email reports to your doctor, yourself, your personal chef – anyone!
Newly redesigned Pollen.com's Allergy Alert App provides you with essential tools to do just that.
With the latest app redesign we have added five days of weather and allergy forecasts, allergy diary and more features:
* Multiple locations can be checked instantly with the swipe of a finger
* Side by side 5 day up-to-date weather & allergy forecasts
* The only app to provide in-depth information about top allergens (Oak, Cedar, Juniper, Birch, Maple, Elm, Ash, Ragweed, Grass, Pigweed, Mulberry, Goldenrod and more) with detailed plant descriptions and images
* Dynamic screen background changes depending on allergy season: Tree, Grass or Ragweed
* Allergy diary to let you keep track of your symptoms and how you're feeling
* All the diary data can be later retrieved and printed as a chart or a calendar on My Pollen.com
* Coming soon: Ford SYNC integration
Bring allergy information from Pollen.com to your mobile or tablet!
*** Please note this app is intended for the continental US only. ***
- What is a Food Allergy?
- Food Intolerance
Plus a large section on where to get more information on Food Allergies and how to effectively live with them.
- recording of medicament usage
- recording of arbitrary custom keywords, e.g. "jogging", "swimming"
- "simple" diary per text recording
Allergies occur when your immune system reacts to a foreign substance — such as pollen, bee venom or pet dander — that doesn't cause a reaction in most people.
Your immune system produces substances known as antibodies. Some antibodies protect you from unwanted invaders that could make you sick or cause infection.
Allergies are pretty common. Both genes and environment play a role.
Allergy treatments are of three types: Prevention. Medication. Immunotherapy.
With the Hold the Allergen Android App, you can now see what goes into the food you are about to eat. Set your allergies from a list of 9 common allergies, pick a restaurant and then click a menu item.
• Food ingredient breakdown
• Filter food items based on the 9 major food allergies:
- Soy (Soy, Soy Lecithin and Soybean Oil can be tracked separately)
- Tree Nuts
• Generate favorite lists for easy ordering
• More Restaurant being added all the time, current list includes:
- Baskin Robbins
- BJ's Brewhouse
- Boston Market
- Buffalo Wild Wings
- Burger King
- California Pizza Kitchen
- Carl's Jr
- Cold Stone
- Dairy Queen
- Del Taco
- Five Guys
- Garlic Jim's
- Jack in the Box
- Macaroni Grill
- Marie Callender's
- McAlister's Deli
- Moe's Southwest Grill
- Olive Garden
- Panda Express
- Panera Bread
- Papa Murphy's
- Pita Jungle
- Pizza Hut
- Qdoba Mexican Grill
- Red Lobster
- T.G.I. Friday's
- Taco Bell
Have a restaurant you would like added let us know on our website.
Each restaurant divided in such categories as :
- Wheat-Free Items
- Gluten-Free Items
- Peanut-Free Items
- Tree Nut-Free Items
- Egg-Free Items
- Milk-Free Items
- Soybean-Free Items
- Fish-Free Items
- Shellfish-Free Items
- MSG-Free Items
- Diary-Free Items
So far following 7 restaurants are included :
- Burger King
- California Pizza Kitchen
- Carl's Jr.
We are working to add more restaurants. Buy now for introductory price of $0.99 and update later as soon as we add more restaurants regardless if price goes up!
App is perfect for people with food allergies because it includes 80-90% of all food allergies.
No matter if you are looking for gluten free , wheat free,egg free,fish free,msg free,soy free,milk free,peanut free,tree nut free or shellfish free food- this app will show you choices according to your needs.
If you have a food allergy or aversion and can't tolerate such ingredients as gluten, wheat, milk or fish it is hard sometimes to eat out and know what to order. Our app making dining out easy for people with most allergies.
Questions or concerns ? Please email us ! We are not able to reply in the comments section
Keeping track of what you eat has been shown to help prevent and stop over-eating.
This app helps you control your diet and eat healthier, by making it easy to track what you eat. The design is optimized to make entry as quick as possible, with 1 click entry, and recent food suggestions. The built in database already has thousands of food items and if yours are not known, adding them is easy.
1. A simple and powerful design: The app opens directly on the entry screen, on the most recent meal, because that is what you'll use most. The design makes adding entries as simple and intuitive as possible.
2. One tap entry with personalized suggestions: The most common food items can immediately be selected. Starting on the second day, your recent items are suggested because you may eat the same food frequently.
3. Logging in is not needed: No personal data or contact information is required.
4. Thousands of items already in the database: Most food items have accurate information about common serving sizes, calories, carbohydrates, protein and fat.
5. Full off-line support: No need to be connected to the internet.
6. Precise entry is also easy: You can accurately enter the precise amount using a slider.
7. Daily reports: Using the menu, you can directly open the diary, which shows a summary of your day. Here you can switch between calories, protein and carbohydrates by pressing on little triangle.
8. Personal reminders help you stay on target: They are a convenient way to make sure you fill out your diary, after each meal, or at the end of the day.
It is a good idea to verify the information in the database is the same as the information on your food packaging; food nutrition fluctuates with brands and over time.
Make sure to discuss your goals with your doctor or nutrition specialist.
Download now because you will love using it.
Users may view detailed menu ingredients instantly to see what’s in their food.
It is a must have app while traveling or dining out with family. When you select a restaurant it shows it on the map and can provide directions.
Users may review restaurants instantly and view other reviews from the allergy community.
Get instant access to over 2,000 custom created, hand-selected meal options tailored to the Paleo(~ish) diet. US restaurants only.
PaleoGoGo helps you stay Paleo(~ish) whether you’re traveling, eating out with family, or dining with coworkers. Have fast access to breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snack recommendations for 300+ chain restaurants!
PLUS PaleoGoGo provides tips on how to build your own Paleo meals at over a dozen different restaurant types.
The PaleoGoGo app packs a lot of value, for those times you’re in a Paleo pinch.
* Access 2,000+ Meal Recommendations While On the Go
* We Take the Guesswork Out of Eating Out with Pre-Selected, Complete Meal Options
* Meal Suggestions For Over 300 of the Nation’s Top Chain Restaurants
* Simple and Easy-To-Use Interface Makes It Fast and Hassle Free
* Build a List of Favorite Restaurants for Quick Access
* Can’t Find Your Restaurant? Use the “Meal Type” Search To Find General Meal-Building Suggestions For Over A Dozen Restaurant Types
How Much Variety Does the App Offer?
* Breakfast contains 2 – 3 options, where applicable
* Lunch and Dinner contain 3 options each, with little overlap
* Some restaurants even contain a Snack option, for those times when you need something light to hold you over
Search terms: Paleo Primal Diet Health Fitness Eating Out Restaurants CrossFit Weight Loss Low Carb Fast Food
We regularly check and update a list of over 100 well known establishments including;
restaurants, coffee shops, takeaways, pubs, supermarkets, attractions, hotels and airlines. Although not all places publish the information, we list them as such and keep checking.
From my personal (painful) experience of making too many assumptions and being lactose intolerant, I realised there was no quick, easy way to find the allergy information, this app will hopefully change that.
For a list of eateries see the bottom of this section. If a place isn't listed, suggest them and we can start checking.
All information provided by the eateries is meant as a guide, and individuals must check with their server before ordering.
All information is sourced from the eatery website and published as-is, so any errors, inconsistencies or mis-information is not related to Allergy Menus.
List of menus (as of 18th Feb 2015
Ben & Jerrys
Frankie & Benny
Gourmet Burger Kitchen
Green King - Meet & Eat
Handmade Burger Co
J D Wetherspoon
Marks And Spencer
Old English Inns
Pret A Manger
Sainsburys (own brands)
Slug and Lettuce