The WebMD Allergy app helps you to control your allergy symptoms by showing you the allergy levels in your area before you start your day. Whenever. Wherever.
130 Tips – 193 Articles – 12 Videos – 15 Slideshows – 36 Quizzes
WebMD Allergy is specially designed and customized for people with the following allergies:
✓ Outdoor/Hay Fever
✓ Insect Bites and Stings
WebMD Allergy is organized into 4 easy-to-use sections:
♦ Allergy Forecast
WebMD Allergy delivers up-to-date allergen levels based on your location. If you’re traveling, you can look up the allergy forecast for your destination and save locations that you frequently visit. Have kids with allergies? You can manage each family member’s allergies using individual profiles, too. You can now get proactive with managing your entire family’s allergies from one place, anytime, anywhere!
♦ Allergies 101
Browse through WebMD Allergy’s rich library of allergy articles, slideshows and videos in 7 categories: Outdoor, Indoor, Skin, Drug, Food, Insect Bites and Stings, and Latex. Or you can search to quickly find exactly what you’re looking for.
♦ Weather Forecast
Get the 3-day weather forecast for your area or another saved location.
♦ Allergy Tracker
Track how you feel, your RECORD symptoms and treatments, and add notes daily. Generate a report you can share with your doctor.
Newly redesigned Pollen.com's Allergy Alert App provides you with essential tools to do just that.
With the latest app redesign we have added five days of weather and allergy forecasts, allergy diary and more features:
* Multiple locations can be checked instantly with the swipe of a finger
* Side by side 5 day up-to-date weather & allergy forecasts
* The only app to provide in-depth information about top allergens (Oak, Cedar, Juniper, Birch, Maple, Elm, Ash, Ragweed, Grass, Pigweed, Mulberry, Goldenrod and more) with detailed plant descriptions and images
* Dynamic screen background changes depending on allergy season: Tree, Grass or Ragweed
* Allergy diary to let you keep track of your symptoms and how you're feeling
* All the diary data can be later retrieved and printed as a chart or a calendar on My Pollen.com
* Coming soon: Ford SYNC integration
Bring allergy information from Pollen.com to your mobile or tablet!
*** Please note this app is intended for the continental US only. ***
- Easy-to-use interface
- Extremely configurable
- Charts for better insight
- Reports help you share your findings with your healthcare professional.
Food Detective, mySimptoms, upset stomach, food sensitivity, symptoms, food diary, food allergies, IBS
This app will be Ad-supported
Health information in our products is provided by us for informational purposes only.
Nothing in our products is to be interpreted as advocating the self management of your health or medical
condition. It is not intended to serve as or be a substitute for professional medical device. You should consult
your medical provider directly regarding your health and any specific medical questions you may have. Do not
delay seeking medical advice or disregard any medical advice you have received from your provider due to any
content in our products.
* Fast simple to use barcode scanner
* Huge database of gluten free products
* Alerts you if something is gluten free or not
Unlike other apps that return incorrect information or no information at all, Gluten Free Freedom will scan a barcode and tell you the name of the product and whether it's gluten free or not, or if it just doesn't know. We use the most up-to-date gluten free information gathered from several product databases.
Gluten Free Freedom scanner works at any angle and won't make you hold the phone sideways. An easy to use camera view, with a message below of the last product you scanned, instantly tells you if an item is gluten free.
Gluten Free Freedom also keeps track of your history, so if you've scanned a dozen things in the store and want to remember what was gluten free or not, pull up your history and see the results.
Visit http://glutenfreedomapp.com for more info and to make requests.
The personal load forecast takes your personal load and the reaction pattern of your allergy, created by your entries into the pollen diary, into account. As a result, you receive taylor-made forecasts.
To get an overview of your allergic burden, you enter your allergic symptoms in the pollen diary and create charts of your allergy progression. The charts offer the possibility to compare the measured pollen load with your personal symptom load.
You can test your risk of the presence of a potential allergy by answering a few simple questions in the allergy questionnaire.
Personal load forecasts as well as breaking news, reminders of selected flowering periods and the doctor´s visit as push notification facilitate handling the allergy.
Information and detailed flowering periods for certain allergenic plants complete the knowledge of allergy.
Warning: Forecast data is currently provided only for Austria, Germany and South Tyrol.
Earn rewards for providing feedback and completing “missions.” Missions are a new way for you to provide feedback to companies that want to know what you think about their products. In return you will earn rewards for Tango Cards that can be redeemed for gift cards from top-name brands.
Consistently ranked as one of the top Health & Fitness apps, and featured by Apple, NBC, CNN, the Today Show, and more, ShopWell was created by Registered Dietitians, and is a community partner of the USDA.
SHOPWELL HELPS YOU
- Learn which foods match your dietary needs
- Achieve your health goals such as weight management or lower cholesterol
- Avoid ingredients you don’t want such as added sugar & trans fat
- Read food nutrition facts panels, calorie count, and ingredients
- Avoid allergens like gluten & lactose
- Scan foods in the supermarket or at home
- It is like having the knowledge of a personal nutrition expert in your pocket.
ShopWell can help you eat better if you have these goals:
- General Health
- Weight Management
- Heart Healthy
- Gluten Intolerance
- Digestive Health
- Athletic Training
- Lactose Intolerance
- Anemia (Iron Deficient)
- High Blood Pressure
- High Cholesterol
- Type 1 Diabetes
- Type 2 Diabetes
ShopWell can help you avoid these food allergies:
- Animal By-products
- Tree Nuts
ACTUAL USER REVIEWS
"I have lost 100lbs by using this app."
“I am over weight and was looking for something to help with my food choices. Thanks to this app I can do this now. I have lost 10lbs so far. I highly recommend.”
“Before getting it, I honestly thought I was eating very healthily when in reality had no idea what was being put in my body. Now I scan everything I buy and feel so much better about what I ingest!
“For the gluten intolerant, this app is essential. This app just became a lifeline for me.”
“Great app! Shows lots of options that match what I'm looking for, so I don't get boxed in to the most expensive brands.”
“It’s hard for the average person to decipher a nutrition label or an ingredient list. This app makes it easy to do so.”
HOW SHOPWELL WORKS
ShopWell takes the guesswork out of deciphering food nutrition labels while you shop at the supermarket by providing you with personalized food scores. ShopWell’s scoring system and scanner assesses foods based on your age, gender, health goals, diet needs, and your ingredient and nutrition preferences.
Food scores range from 0-100 and are bucketed into three categories: Green scores are a strong match for your diet, so are typically okay to eat in normal portions. Yellow scores are a medium match for your health, so you should read the labels carefully. Red scores are a weak match for your diet, or contain a potential allergen so these foods should be avoided or only be eaten occasionally in small portions.
ShopWell draws on trusted resources and guidelines set by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA), the Institute of Medicine (IOM), and the latest peer reviewed research.
ShopWell works with United States based grocery foods only.
This is the only Gluten Free Scanner app that puts users in control of the data. All the data in this app is community sourced. You are in control! If you disagree with the result of a scan, you have the power to change it. If you are the first person to scan an item, please answer a question or two about it. Other gluten free users will thank you for helping to make the data more accurate.
There are hundreds of ingredients that contain gluten, and not all of them are obvious. With this app, you simply scan the barcode and see instantly if a food contains gluten!
- Barcode scanner
- Easy to read "yes" or "no" result.
- The ability to update a result by disagreeing with it
- And pictures of monkeys (obviously)
- That's it! Super easy.
We use the largest database of food and drink products available in the US, to detect the presence of gluten. This database includes over 500,000+ products and growing. A team of dietitians, nutritionists and researchers take care of the accuracy of this information.
Every scan will be analyzed on three levels, to provide greater information and protection:
- The product is gluten free.
- The product can contain gluten. The app shows the list of ingredients (allergens).
- The product is not gluten free. The app shows the list of ingredients.
This enables you to make a more informed decision as to whether or not to try the product.
· SEARCH by Product Name, Brand or Category, over 35,000 GLUTEN-FREE products (Full Version of the app)
We have plans for new features in the future and always welcome your suggestions.
*** NEW! **** ALSO AVAILABLE FOR IPHONE:
Here are just some of the gluten-free recipes:
-Apple Walnut Amaranth
-Curried Waldorf Salad
-Grilled Shrimp Brochettes and Quinoa Timbales with
-Hot Brown Rice Nuts and Flax
-Moroccan Chicken with Cauliflower and Cashews
-Sesame-Crusted Sole with Baby Bok Choy and Wild Rice
-Sweet Potato Hash with Eggs
-Tarragon Chicken Salad
-White Beans on a Bed of Greens
-Wild Salmon with Rosemary Sweet
*Gluten-free diet is a diet that excludes foods containing gluten. Gluten is a protein complex found in wheat (including kamut and spelt), barley, rye and triticale. A gluten-free diet is the only medically accepted treatment for celiac disease. Being gluten intolerant can often mean a person may also be wheat intolerant as well as suffer from the related inflammatory skin condition dermatitis herpetiformis, There are a smaller minority of people who suffer from wheat intolerance alone and are tolerant to gluten.
Feature Include is a handy search function to make it easier to match ingredients using partial matches.
The user interface uses a simple green thumbs up or red thumbs down to indicate if the ingredient is gluten free or not.
Paid version is Ad Free.
If you have any questions or comments about this app, please feel free to contact us through the form on this page: http://www.subarctic-systems.com/contact-us/
And as we would like to discuss how we can make this app as good as possible, we would also suggest that you read and perhaps comment on our blog posts about this app here: http://www.subarctic-systems.com/category/is-this-gluten-free/
Note: We are not affiliated with GFOverflow.com, Celiaccess.com, nor any other website from which this app retrieves results. If you find that any information on one of these sites is inaccurate, we suggest that you report it to those who have made that information available. We will also report any inaccurate information on these sites to those who run them if we find any inaccurate information on them.
Here's just a little taste of what you'll get
*Gluten free Appetizers
*Gluten free Beverages
*Gluten free Soups
*Gluten free Beans
*Gluten free Fruits
*Gluten free Vegetables
*Gluten free Finger Foods
*Gluten free Main Dishes
*Gluten free Salads
*Gluten free Condiments
*Gluten free Side Dishes and many more.
You can find your favorite gluten recipe by just searching. You can search by ingredients, Gluten recipe name, tags etc using the search bar in the app. Gluten recipes reduces diseases and will maintain a good health. This app includes Shopping list, Offline collection, Today's Special, New Arrivals etc. Gluten recipes in this app are provided with their nutritional and calorie values.
Features of this recipe app :
* Store recipes to offline collection and access them even when you are offline
* Search engine of recipes integrated into the application
* Search by ingredients and tags
* Sort and filter your recipes by category
* Add favorite recipes
* Share your recipes via social medias with friends and family.
* Create your shopping lists from recipe details and many more features.
Gluten recipes are very famous in Germany, China, Cuba, Mexico, India etc. Even Kids can easily prepare new dishes using this Gluten cookbook. Gluten recipes contains high proteins. We should aware of nutritional information food list. To be healthy we should always use healthy recipes. See all gluten free cookie recipes : Gluten-Free Snicker doodles, Gluten-Free Decadent Double Chocolate Cherry Cookies, Gluten-Free Cappuccino Flats.. This app is a place where you can find healthy Gluten recipes which are completely free. Diet and diabetic recipes are very much searched and needed today. People looking for a diet should use this Gluten recipes. Gluten recipes is also helpful for diabetic patients.
Now you can save a lot of time and effort and find that perfect recipe you've been looking for!
Grab the FREE Gluten Recipe app today and Enjoy!
Be Healthy !
Happy Cooking !!
- Simply take a look at our About us category: ‘We care’ is the Schär motto. We care for you: For the last 30 years, Schär has been striving to give people some of their quality of life back, without gluten: with a wide range of delicious products, its own research and development and plenty of service!
- The magazine contains interesting articles on various themes: The latest research and development news for gluten-free foods, exciting stories about people with coeliac disease, interviews etc.
- The product catalogue contains a selection of some of the delicious gluten-free products from Schär: All kinds of breads, delicious speciality pastas from the no. 1 pasta land, speciality biscuits, flour and plenty of tasty treats!
- For cookery tips and numerous delicious recipes from all over the world, see the ‘Cookery Book’ section and try them out for yourself!
- The little dragonfly Milly explains to children in her exciting adventure stories how you can live without gluten – the clever blue dragonfly has plenty of great games and craft tips in store!
- recording of medicament usage
- recording of arbitrary custom keywords, e.g. "jogging", "swimming"
- "simple" diary per text recording