Each restaurant divided in such categories as :
- Wheat-Free Items
- Gluten-Free Items
- Peanut-Free Items
- Tree Nut-Free Items
- Egg-Free Items
- Milk-Free Items
- Soybean-Free Items
- Fish-Free Items
- Shellfish-Free Items
- MSG-Free Items
- Diary-Free Items
So far following 7 restaurants are included :
- Burger King
- California Pizza Kitchen
- Carl's Jr.
We are working to add more restaurants. Buy now for introductory price of $0.99 and update later as soon as we add more restaurants regardless if price goes up!
App is perfect for people with food allergies because it includes 80-90% of all food allergies.
No matter if you are looking for gluten free , wheat free,egg free,fish free,msg free,soy free,milk free,peanut free,tree nut free or shellfish free food- this app will show you choices according to your needs.
If you have a food allergy or aversion and can't tolerate such ingredients as gluten, wheat, milk or fish it is hard sometimes to eat out and know what to order. Our app making dining out easy for people with most allergies.
Questions or concerns ? Please email us ! We are not able to reply in the comments section
Eat What is an application which has been prepared for all of us.
We need food on a daily basis – but nowadays it is highly processed and comes from various parts of globe so we can never be sure of what we really consume. Thanks to the “Eat What” app you will have a chance to learn more about the components of your food and meals. You can also check whether the food you are eating is compatible with your diet’s requirements, nutritional needs and profiles – resulting from such states as allergies, food intolerances, diets rich in certain components or other situations requiring a special diet regimen including pregnancy, modern age diseases, cancer prevention, presence of foods inappropriate for children, etc.
Ingredients database – lots of information from the whole wide world – and still growing!
Update of the ingredients database directly in the app – updated weekly.
An E-numbered ingredients list, determining the harmlessness of the products and food ingredients.
Diet Store! (nutrition profiles) – buy a diet that will protect you from diseases and will help you eat better according to your needs, with reference to diseases that require special care as it comes to the choice of food and the preventive actions that have to be taken to prevent further development of the disorder. Carry your own and your relatives’ safety always by your side. Diets have been prepared by professional dietitians and food experts that have extensive knowledge about foods and additives.
It is also possible to create your own diet, based on your preferences. Scan the products, filtering them only to those appropriate for your diet.
Speech recognition – read out loud the ingredients list and check what you are really eating!
OCR – a tool which allows you to take a picture of the list of ingredients and directly check what this product really contains. Any chosen product can be checked if it meets the requirements of your diet.
Facebook – share information about your food ingredients with your friends!
OCR is an additional function. When you are in hurry and want to check a given product, just snap a picture of the label or read out the ingredients list – or, if you have more time – write out all of the ingredients.
Join us on Facebook and share your impressions and opinion
Do you want to incorporate new product into the database or you have spotted an error? Do you want to suggest a diet? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our app helps you find the answer. Try it, it's free!
This app is the perfect tool while food shopping. In a second, you can find out if they are safe for you and your family or if they are suspicious or dangerous. It also lets you know if they are suitable for vegetarians, vegans or different religious groups.
So here they are: preservatives and sweeteners, food colorings or taste enhancers, unveiled!
The app shows the ingredients' legal status in Australia and New Zealand, Europa and the United States. It allows you to quickly check on more than 500 ingredients. You can search them by E-code, by name or by alternative names.
Internet connection is NOT required to use the app.
- You can search for food additives by E-number, by name or by alternative name(s).
- Fast E-CODE Computer for easy and fast search just in codes.
- Personal rating system, if you want to put different risk in additives.
- Customized details page, you can add/remove 15 elements from details page.
- You can read the details on any additive with just one tap.
- You can filter additives based on text queries.
- The lists can be sorted by names or by E numbers.
- You can share a details page.
- It's also possible to filter additives based on risks.
- A new favorites list can be managed by user.
- The history list retains the last additives that you searched.
- You can zoom in/out the description field in details page.
- There is a “shortcut” button in the list and details pages title for easy search.
- It allows you to check whether an additive is suitable for vegans, vegetarians, children, pregnant women, people with asthma or allergic reactions, or for people from different religions.
- You can update the app anytime if you have an internet connection.
- On our information on additives page, you can leave comments with references, which will be taken into account in the future versions of the additive database.
- It allows integration with Google search widget.
- Zoom in the description field in details page can be done by scale gesture.
- Highlight description words.
Visit our site and leave us your comments, they can help us improve the app.
"Some additives have been used for centuries; for example, preserving food by pickling (with vinegar), salting, as with bacon, preserving sweets or using sulfur dioxide as in some wines. With the advent of processed foods in the second half of the 20th century, many more additives have been introduced, of both natural and artificial origin."
Some of them are harmless, many not quite healthy and several are dangerous.
There is some controversy about adverse reactions to food additives, particularly in relation to their effects on children. Many people have experienced various negative reactions to food additives. Certain groups may be more susceptible to adverse effects, such as asthma sufferers, chemically sensitive and allergic individuals or hyperactive children.
Keywords: E-numbers, E-Codes, Food Additives, Food, Diet, Health, Additives, E Numbers, E Codes.
*** Galaxy S4 camera does not auto-focus in short distance, this is clearly a bug in their hardware, you will experience scanning barcode issue with Galaxy S4 ***
NxtNutrio is power. As featured in USAToday, The Miami Herald, Detroit Free Press, ExperienceLife, Tribune and more...This version of NxtNutrio helps unsuspecting shoppers spot the numerous chemicals, additives, preservatives, artificial sweeteners, and flavor enhancers such as MSG, autolyzed yeast extract etc. hidden in many brand name foods. It gives specific information about each ingredient listed on the package, explains exactly what the ingredients are and how they can affect one’s health.
With NxtNutrio you don’t need to learn the fine art of label reading, NxtNutrio does it for you. It’s easy format gives you the power to make quick decisions when purchasing food.
By knowing what’s in the foods you buy and eat, you’ll understand what many of these ingredients can do; you’ll be armed and ready to make better choices.
With NxtNutrio YOU’LL be in control (not the manufacturers) of your nutrition, your health, and your waistline.
And that’s our promise to you!
If you are using the diary for weight tracking purposes, you can also record calories consumed and your weight each day and track how it changes over time.
Or, if you are using the diary for allergy/intolerance purposes, you can record what common allergens you are consuming each day and if you have any physical reactions.
There is an option to export the data you record in the app if, for example, you need an easy way to assess it with a health professional.
There are also sections on food information so you can keep handy information that may help you – information on food groups, vitamins and nutritional values of various foods.
App is optimized for both phone and tablet devices.
Users may view detailed menu ingredients instantly to see what’s in their food.
It is a must have app while traveling or dining out with family. When you select a restaurant it shows it on the map and can provide directions.
Users may review restaurants instantly and view other reviews from the allergy community.
Simply record your foods, drinks, medications, energy, sleep quality, stress, exercise, environmental factors, bowel movements, and any symptoms you experience to discover insights into the possible triggers of your symptoms. The more diary events you record, the more effective the analysis becomes.
You can also provide your doctor or dietician with a clear view of your diet and symptoms plus additional factors such as medications, stress, exercise, etc. by generating a report of your diary for printing or sharing by email.
You can also use mySymptoms to aid your analysis during an elimination diet. (Always consult a licensed health professional prior to modifying your diet)
Please note that the analysis tool uses statistical methods to identify suspect triggers and does not understand your diet or specific health circumstances. It isn't a silver bullet - it is aimed at providing insights into possible triggers to help you and your doctor / dietician as part of a broader, holistic investigation.
+ Record food, drink, medication, stress, exercise, environmental factors, and other activities and notes
+ Record any symptoms you experience (including intensity, duration, and notes)
+ Record your energy, sleep quality, and bowel movements (using Bristol scale)
+ View and modify your diary entries
+ Create and modify your own symptoms
+ Export your food diary as a HTML report for printing or sharing (note: requires SD card)
+ Add or modify your own drinks, foods, medications, exercises, and other activities
+ Add or modify meals with your own ingredients
+ Add or modify detailed ingredients to any item – food, drink or medication
+ Analyze your food diary to see what might possibly be triggering your symptoms
+ The analysis window can be set between 1 and 72 hours
+ Optionally set the date range to analyze
+ Results show a list of possible suspects for a selected symptom
+ Detailed results for each suspect includes more specific information, a histogram and trend chart
mySymptoms includes a small database of foods, medications, exercises, and environmental factors to help get you going. If you can’t find something, simply type its name in and tap the add button - it’s that simple! Once added, it's conveniently there for future use. You can also create personalized meals containing the ingredients that you use, and once you’ve added a meal or food item, you can use it repeatedly.
NOTE: mySymptoms currently supports portrait orientation only.
*** SUPPORT ***
If you experience any issues with the App, then please contact support to report it - we will then do our utmost to resolve the issue as soon as possible. Thanks!
* More information can be found at www.mysymptomsapp.com
Please visit www.mysymptomsapp.com
Any queries: email@example.com
* Daily log of food and symptoms
* Autocompletes entries to quickly enter common meals
* Search for something before you eat it to see if it might have caused you trouble in the past
* Custom categories so you can track additional things like exercise, medication, stress or anxiety level, etc.
* Export in CSV and XLS format for processing, archiving, or printing to bring to a doctor or dietitian
✔ Carbohydrate malabsorptions
• Fructose malabsorption
• Fructose/glucose ratio
• Content of sugar (sucrose)
• Sorbitol and other sugar alcohols
• Lactose intolerance
• Problematic fibers (i.e. fructans, galactans)
• Comments and rating of tolerance
✔ Histamine intolerance / Mastocytosis
• Histamine content of foods
• Biogenic amines (e.g. tyramine)
• Histamine liberators and DAO inhibitors
• Problematic drugs
• Food additives
• Comments and rating of tolerance
✔ Aspirin/Salicylate intolerance
• Salicylate content
• Problematic food additives
• Comments and rating of tolerance
✔ Other intolerances and allergies
• Indication whether a food contains gluten*
• Comments and rating for gluten intolerance*
✔ More features
• Direct link to Wikipedia articles for all products
• Uncheck unnecessary infos
* This app doesn’t rate the products of individual manufactures but products and products categories. It offers you all the information you need to deal with your intolerance and avoid common mistakes.
The app does not replace medical care and should not be used for diagnostic purposes. While the information provided here has been compiled to the best knowledge of the author, mistakes happen, since it is a complex matter, which depends closely on the individual person. We are constantly working to improve the app, but information may be wrong and may even contain harmful recommendations. The Baliza GmbH disclaims any liability as a developer of this app for the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of the information and any resulting damages, consequential damages and other disadvantages. The assertion of claims of any kind is excluded.
With the Hold the Allergen Android App, you can now see what goes into the food you are about to eat. Set your allergies from a list of 9 common allergies, pick a restaurant and then click a menu item.
• Food ingredient breakdown
• Filter food items based on the 9 major food allergies:
- Soy (Soy, Soy Lecithin and Soybean Oil can be tracked separately)
- Tree Nuts
• Generate favorite lists for easy ordering
• More Restaurant being added all the time, current list includes:
- Baskin Robbins
- BJ's Brewhouse
- Boston Market
- Buffalo Wild Wings
- Burger King
- California Pizza Kitchen
- Carl's Jr
- Cold Stone
- Dairy Queen
- Del Taco
- Five Guys
- Garlic Jim's
- Jack in the Box
- Macaroni Grill
- Marie Callender's
- McAlister's Deli
- Moe's Southwest Grill
- Olive Garden
- Panda Express
- Panera Bread
- Papa Murphy's
- Pizza Hut
- Qdoba Mexican Grill
- Red Lobster
- T.G.I. Friday's
- Taco Bell
Have a restaurant you would like added let us know on our website.
Access expert dining advice excerpted from the winner of the 2012 Best Health Book of the Year Award and easily browse menu choices, ingredients and food preparation to understand what may contain your specific allergens.
Learn to ask questions in restaurant terms to order meals based upon your allergen free lifestyle. Take back your freedom and empower yourself to eat worry free in ethnic restaurant meals anywhere.
This app which requires WiFi connectivity, is based on the multi-award winning Let’s Eat Out series created from 8-plus years of global market research, over 10 years of personal experience living 100% gluten and allergy free and 20 years of international consulting combined with 2-plus million miles of worldwide travel.
Because we are committed to safe gluten & allergy free eating anywhere, contact us at info@GlutenFreePassport.com with any questions or feedback. Also remember to send us photos of your travel adventures to be possibly featured on our website!
Also learn from our other innovative gluten & allergy free apps including:
- Gluten Free Restaurant Foods - Android
- Gluten Free Travel Planning - Android and Apple
- Gluten Free Translation Cards - Android and Apple
- Mangeons Sans Gluten - Android and Apple
- iCanEat Fast Food Gluten Free & Allergen Free - Apple
- iEatOut Gluten Free & Allergen Free - Apple
* Food Guard is quick - you can figure out if you want to purchase a new food product in a matter of seconds.
* Food Guard is accurate - with up-to-date nutrition and packaging information from Food Essentials® (the choice provider of the FDA), Food Guard can warn you of allergen ingredients most people are unaware of.
Food Allergies are tough. Millions of people follow gluten and celiac free diets, many avoid peanuts & shellfish, others are lactose intolerant, while many others are affected by a myriad of others kinds of food allergies.
If you are one of these millions of people, or have family members who are, you know that grocery shopping can sometimes be a difficult process. Before you buy anything you're not familiar with, you have to look at the ingredients and make sure it doesn't contain anything you or your loved one might be allergic to. This process can be both cumbersome and inaccurate. You can use Food Guard to alleviate this problem.
Disclaimer: you should exercise your best judgement when purchasing foods; Food Guard is a guide.
Note: Barcode Scanner app is currently required. Instructions inside.
An allergy occurs when the body overreacts to an allergen or ‘trigger’ that is typically harmless to most people. Examples of allergies include hay fever, asthma, eczema, hives and food allergy. Estimates suggest that about one person in four is allergic to something and roughly half of all allergy sufferers are children.
Allergies App provides you a detailed description of the occurances of allergies.
Sign and Symptoms of different allergies and Risks for allergies are clearly explained in the app.
Quiz section of the app tests your knowledge about Allergies.
The WebMD Allergy app helps you to control your allergy symptoms by showing you the allergy levels in your area before you start your day. Whenever. Wherever.
130 Tips – 193 Articles – 12 Videos – 15 Slideshows – 36 Quizzes
WebMD Allergy is specially designed and customized for people with the following allergies:
✓ Outdoor/Hay Fever
✓ Insect Bites and Stings
WebMD Allergy is organized into 4 easy-to-use sections:
♦ Allergy Forecast
WebMD Allergy delivers up-to-date allergen levels based on your location. If you’re traveling, you can look up the allergy forecast for your destination and save locations that you frequently visit. Have kids with allergies? You can manage each family member’s allergies using individual profiles, too. You can now get proactive with managing your entire family’s allergies from one place, anytime, anywhere!
♦ Allergies 101
Browse through WebMD Allergy’s rich library of allergy articles, slideshows and videos in 7 categories: Outdoor, Indoor, Skin, Drug, Food, Insect Bites and Stings, and Latex. Or you can search to quickly find exactly what you’re looking for.
♦ Weather Forecast
Get the 3-day weather forecast for your area or another saved location.
♦ Allergy Tracker
Track how you feel, your RECORD symptoms and treatments, and add notes daily. Generate a report you can share with your doctor.
From the input data the application generates statistical results and label the products consumed in a risk scale.
Food Logger is intended for people suffering from stomach discomfort, IBS (irritable bowel syndrome), food intolerances, food allergy, Coeliac disease, etc..
Food Logger has no basis medical or scientific
Allergy Analyzer enables you to
- Analyze which combinations of allergic complaints and food, activities or situations (contacts) occur most often and make an analysis of the correlation between types of complaints and types of contacts
- Calculate the correlation coefficient of complaints and contacts that occur together
- Get a graphic insight into the occurrence over time of complaints and contacts
- Review and edit previously entered contacts and (allergic) complaints
- Select only categories of (allergic) complaints relevant to your situation to be shown in the app, or add new types of complaints
- Add your own types of food, activities or situations for which you want to register contacts in the app
Allergy Analyzer can be used in two modes:
- Quick scan: you enter date and time of complaints and contacts, and Allergy Analyzer presents for a chosen type of complaint, the number of combinations of complaints and contact types that occurred within a (user-selected) period of time after a contact, giving you an insight into which combinations of contacts and complaints occur most frequently;
- In-depth analysis: in addition to time of complaints and contacts, you also enter the amount or intensity of contacts and the intensity or severity of complaints, and Allergy Analyzer shows the correlation between types of contacts and complaint types (if at least five combinations are found of contacts and complaints), giving you an understanding of how the severity of complaints correlate with the amount or extent of contacts.
Allergy Analyzer HD is available for tablets. Languages supported are Dutch, English, French, German, Portuguese and Spanish.
This app does not provide medical advice nor does it substitute for medical advice. When experiencing allergic symptoms you are advised to contact a doctor.
- Internet access is only required to enable advertisements in the app.