Trusted by food-allergic diners since 2010, AllergyEats is the leading guide to allergy-friendly restaurants in the U.S. Free and easy-to-use, AllergyEats provides valuable peer-based ratings reflecting how well (or poorly) restaurants accommodate food-allergic guests. This sharing of real experiences from other food-allergic diners allows you to quickly and easily find restaurants that have been the most willing and best able to properly address the unique needs of food-allergic guests.
• Discover allergy-friendly restaurants at home, on vacation or on the road - anywhere in the U.S.
• Customize your search results for major allergens and dietary restrictions
• View AllergyEats’ proprietary “allergy-friendliness” restaurant ratings
• Read restaurant reviews from other food-allergic diners
• Access the menus of over 400,000 restaurants, as well as the allergy menus for some as well
• Find places to dine in Disney World parks and hotels on AllergyEats Disney World
• Use AllergyEats NYC or AllergyEats DC to locate restaurants near popular landmarks in those cities (with more to come)
• Make reservations at over 20,000 U.S. restaurants via one-click OpenTable links
• Earn recognition points for rating, sharing, and adding comments
Find. Rate. Share. We Are All In This Together!
***Love our free app? Please take a moment to review it in this app store! *** Don’t like it? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Please note that AllergyEats is a guide, not a guarantee. Restaurant ratings are based on the opinions of food-allergic diners, not allergy experts. Always carry emergency medication and discuss your allergies with restaurant staff in advance. Please see the Dining Tips on the AllergyEats app for more detailed advice.