Scientific studies show that the health problems faced by asthma sufferers can be almost completely brought under control with careful monitoring.
AsthmaCheck offers perfect monitoring:
- electronic peak flow record
- individual medication planer
- notifications of peak flow readings, checks and medication
- clear overview of your asthma record: as list, chart or diary
- functional and intuitive user interface
- symptom control with a simple 5-point check (GINA)
- smoking and sport tracking
- comprehensive statistical evaluation
- export data as PDF, CSV or as plain text in an email
AsthmaCheck will mean less discomfort and reduced medication. The aim of modern asthma therapies is to completely bring the illness under control using as little medication as possible. AsthmaCheck will help you optimally record your data and reduce your medication.
Clear data record
AsthmaCheck helps patients to help themselves. The App was specially developed by pulmonary specialists to assist patients to optimally and independently manage their illness. Thanks to the App’s intuitive user interface and its simple design and icons, patients have a clear record of their readings, allowing them to keep a careful eye on their asthma
Let AsthmaCheck remind you of medication, checks or your peak flow readings to specific point of times. AsthmaCheck will also remind you in case of low amount of medicine.
Regular symptom check
Monitor your success with AsthmaCheck. In order to help you to systematically monitor your asthma, AsthmaCheck provides you with a simple 5-point check – in accordance with the Global Initiative for Asthma GINA – that you can run regularly.
Install AsthmaCheck today on your Android Phone, iPhone, iPod touch or iPad and experience how modern monitoring can help you improve your life with asthma.
Contact for support, questions or suggestions: email@example.com
√ Easily find the right Massage Points with simple Full HD Videoclips and Photos
√ Never forget a Massage with a built-in Reminder
"In short, it [Acupressure] provides maximum benefits without the dangerous side effects associated with many of the approaches of conventional medicine."
-William Michael Cargile, B.S., D.C., F.I.A.C.A., Chairman of Research for the American Association of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
The Allergy Acupressure is perfectly suitable for you with these immediate benefits:
√ You do not need to spend time visiting a doctor.
√ You do not need to spend a considerable amount of money.
√ There is no danger of being hurt, infected or experiencing pain.
√ You massage the points gently with your own finger.
√ The app reminds you automatically of your massage appointments.
Here is what you can achieve with the App right now:
→ Relieve Pollen Allergy
→ Relieve Cough Allergy
→ Relieve Asthma
→ Relieve Allergy with Rash
→ Relieve Allergy with Itches
→ Relieve Allergy with Eye Irritation
→ Relieve Allergy on Medications
→ Relieve Allergy with Oedema
→ Relieve Allergy with Tongue Oedema
→ Relieve Allergy on Weather Changes
The massage points offered are:
√ especially effective
√ easy to find, no need for someone else's assistance
√ shown with professional Full HD Photos and Videos
"With the App, I could significantly reduce my allergy. The points are easy to find using the videos. I am so happy to have the App always on me."
-Dr. Umin, Manager at Siemens in Germany
Thousands have done it already. Download the App now! It works also without internet connection (on the plane, abroad, on the train etc.)
Are you interested in more massage points? Share it on my Facebook page and get people interested. The larger the following, the faster you will get the update of the app. Free.
Have Fun with the App!
Your Dr. Bargak
- 25 years of successful acupuncture practice
Have some questions? Feel free to get in touch:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dr-Jakob-Bargak/162860007105206
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/drbargak
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/myacupressurepoints?sub_confirmation=1
** The number 1 selling headache diary on the Android Market **
What people are saying...
"Great app & very responsive developer has everything my dr needs"
"Awesome app for migraine patients"
"Great Great app only one I ever bought"
The headache diary can help you tracking your migraines and headaches. Using the generated reports the Headache Diary can help you gain a better understanding of your migraine / headache that ultimately aims to help improve you lifestyle.
+++ Features and Functions:
* Color theme optimized for ease of reading for migraine sufferers
* Add details entries tracking the following:
- Headache start Date & Time
- The duration of a headache
- The type of headache (Migraine, Tension, etc)
- Location of pain (Left Side, Forehead etc) with customize option
- The severity of an headache
- Triggers (Allergies, Exercise, etc)
- Fully customizable Trigger entries
- Multiple trigger selection
- Affects of a headache (Unable to work, Nausea, etc)
- Medication taken, the amount and the effect
- Medication list fully customizable
* Reporting Features with charts
- Historical list of headaches, with severity
- Summary of headaches
- Types of headaches
- Headache Location
- Report headache occurrence by day of week
- Report headache occurrence by time of day
- Severity of pain over time
* Generate and email PDF reports of your headache data and charts.
* Charts of filterable by date for further analysis. Helps you gain a better understanding of your headaches.
* Exporting of the data as CSV for use in Excel
* Backup and Restore + automatic backup option to keep your data safe
* Migrate of data to new devices
* German, French, English Language supported in the App.
* Cloud Backup
Cloud backup stores your data in the google cloud. This service will restore your data on re-installation of the app on your current phone or alternative device, when using the same account. Requires Android 2.2+. To enable cloud backup & restore please check the Settings --> Privacy options on your phone.
If you miss a feature or have problems, please contact us and we do our best to help. email@example.com
+++ import from lite version
You can import your saved data from the lite version. First export the data from the Lite version and use the import function in the Pro version to re-import you data.
The collected data are always available in the form of an interactive graphic. The peak flow values (asthma traffic light system) can be acquired individually.
The recorded data can be in a few simple steps, your doctor will be notified in the form of a standardized report by e-mail. ** The graphical representation of the data shows any time how your asthma has developed and may be useful for planning the next consultation with your doctor to help.
Once you own a pet, keep it healthy.
Pet Medical Tracker is a simple medical tracking application of your pets.
It allows you to monitor:
iMedAlert is a powerful and user-friendly medical alert application for your phone. In case of an emergency, iMedAlert Android not only can immediately alert emergency responders by phone or alarm, but also can broadcast rescues message with your current GPS location* and complete medical profile (e.g. your personal information, blood type, medical history, allergies, medication) to selected recipients via SMS and email. The accuracy of GPS location is varied with the performance of your phone’s OS and GPS device. iMedAlert Android can help save lives.
DELAY CAN JEOPARDIZE YOUR RECOVERY AND EVEN LIFE. WHEN YOU EXPERIENCE AN EMERGENCY, EVERY SECOND COUNTS WITH iMedAlert. DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
PLEASE VISIT www.iMedAlert .org/download TO WATCH THE ONLINE VIDEO TUTORIAL FOR THIS APP.
THE iMedAlert APP CAN BE USED TO:
- Activate a distress alarm/alert: If you are trapped or alone and unable to shout or speak, the app allows you to attract the attention of passersby or emergency personnel by sounding an alarm at regular intervals.
- Send an emergency SMS: If you are in an emergency situation you may not have the time or not be able to type an SMS. The app allows you to quickly send a personalized emergency SMS to one or more predefined contacts. Messages and emergency contacts are set up in advance in the app's user preferences.
- Send an emergency email: If you are in an emergency situation you may not have the time or not be able to type and send emails. The app allows you to send a personalized emergency email to one or more predefined emergency contacts. Emails can be set to include all the information you have entered in the app such as your personal information, blood type, medical history, and allergy information. This will help emergency personnel treat you better. Emails and emergency contacts are set up in advance in the app's user preferences.
- Send location information: If you are in an emergency situation and don't know where you are, the app can send your location information for you. SMS and email messages can be set to include location information.
- Send your medical profile: Emails can be set to include all the information you have entered into the app such as your personal information, blood type, medical history, and allergy information. This will help emergency personnel treat you better.
- Call emergency services: If you are able to speak, you can use the app to call emergency services.
The app is very intuitive and easy to use, but includes a full user guide describing all the functionality of the app to make sure you set up all the functionality correctly.
The personal information you enter into your iMedAlert Andorid app remains on your iphone. Your personal iMedAlert app information cannot be accessed by Divoti Inc. (DBA DivotiUSA.com), its associates or any unauthorized third parties.
Saviez-vous, par exemple, que les personnes allergiques aux acariens sont susceptibles de déclarer une allergie aux crustacés ? C’est ce qu’on appelle une allergie croisée…
Le laboratoire ALK en partenariat avec l’association Asthme et Allergies lance AllergiK une nouvelle application pratique, ludique et intuitive pour tout savoir sur les allergies croisées.
Grâce à cette application, vous pourrez reconnaitre facilement les principaux allergènes responsables des allergies croisées.
Cette application offre plusieurs fonctionnalités :
• La rubrique « Mon profil allergique » permet de renseigner ses informations personnelles et ses allergies. Plusieurs profils peuvent être remplis afin de gérer les allergies de plusieurs personnes en même temps.
• La rubrique « Identifiez les allergies croisées » permet de découvrir de façon interactive les principales allergies croisées.
• La rubrique « Jeu » permet d’apprendre de façon ludique à gérer ses allergies au quotidien
• Un espace « Suivi » est disponible afin de gérer les rendez-vous médicaux et le traitement de désensibilisation. Des rappels configurables sont proposés à l’utilisateur afin de l’aider dans la prise de son traitement et dans ses rendez-vous médicaux.
• Et enfin une rubrique « Le saviez-vous ? » où les principaux allergènes responsables d’allergies croisées et les questions les plus fréquentes sont répertoriés.
A propos de ALK : laboratoire danois de Recherche et Développement, leader mondial dans les traitements d’immunothérapies spécifiques (ou désensibilisation).
-Scan-in for allergy shots
-View current pollen counts
-Request prescription refills
-View appointment notes
-Request an appointment
-Send us a message
-Pay your bill
To access all of the features, a Patient Portal account is needed. If you have yet to receive a username and password for the Portal, ask at the front desk or call 800.999.1249.
It also lists contact information and directions to the Allergy Offices of Dr. Safadi & Associates, Inc., an Adult & Pediatric, Board Certified, Allergist Immunologist serving the allergy, asthma and sinus needs of Northwest Ohio and Southeast Michigan areas.
Dr. Safadi also serves the Central Ohio region with the addition of the Lima Office Location in 2014.
Allergy is a hypersensitivity disorder of the immune system.Allergic reactions occur to normally harmless environmental substances known as allergens; these reactions are acquired, predictable, and rapid. Strictly, allergy is one of four forms of hypersensitivity and is called type I (or immediate) hypersensitivity. It is characterized by excessive activation of certain white blood cells called mast cells and basophils by a type of antibody known as IgE, resulting in an extreme inflammatory response. Common allergic reactions include eczema, hives, hay fever, asthma attacks, food allergies, and reactions to the venom of stinging insects such as wasps and bees.
Mild allergies like hay fever are highly prevalent in the human population and cause symptoms such as allergic conjunctivitis, itchiness, and runny nose. Allergies can play a major role in conditions such as asthma. In some people, severe allergies to environmental or dietary allergens or to medication may result in life-threatening anaphylactic reactions.
A variety of tests now exist to diagnose allergic conditions; these include testing the skin for responses to known allergens or analyzing the blood for the presence and levels of allergen-specific IgE. Treatments for allergies include allergen avoidance, use of anti-histamines, steroids or other oral medications, immunotherapy to desensitize the response to allergen, and targeted therapy.
Poor diet will result in a weakened immune system. Others factors such as stress, smoking, excess alcohol and caffeine, food additives, pesticides, pollution, lack of sleep and exercise also weakens the immune system.
Good immune system will help to fight with flu or influenza also.
This information is not a substitute for professional medical or health advice, examination, diagnosis, or treatment. This app disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information. For more info, See Disclaimer
Whether it's a cold, cough, flu, allergies, fever, or even gastroenteritis .... You can search the homeopathic treatment which corresponds to a disease or find information on homeopathic granule.
Treat all minor injuries of the family, no toxic effect on the body!
This medicine is perfect for babies and children who refuse the taste of medicine!
We hope you will find this app very informative and useful. If you like it please do share it with your friends and family. Application does not overload you with complicated medical terminology, the language is clear and does not require any proficiency.
❤❤❤❤❤ Content & Features ❤❤❤❤❤
• how to prevent yourself from drug allergy
• definition , description of disease and symptoms sign
• what are the causes of drug allergy and risk factors
• preparing for your appointment
• tests and diagnosis
• treatments and prevention
• lifestyle and home remedies
• internal medical disorders
• congenital and inherited disorders
• infectious diseases and organisms
• drugs and medication for drug allergy
• easy to read and download & beautiful full screen slideshows
• table of Contents can be used for easy access.
• search option is available for quick search of the topic.
• friendly and easy to use.
• simple uses and indications.
• easy to study, no need to install or keep updating local databases
• important from examination point of view.
• add to favorite option is added.
• always new content will come in regular updates
• internet connection is not required in order to use this app
• 100% Free!!! anyway, this is a great worth app for your heath
What to handle your heath from now on? Download this App now and learn from it for you loved. Help to keep away from drug allergy in your family! Just download it and learn from it! Enjoy! ^_^
❤❤❤❤❤ ATTENTION ❤❤❤❤❤
This app contains drug allergy diseases information for knowledge if you need to apply then please contact to nearby doctor. Useful information but is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or the emergency services. Before acting on any of the information in this application, consult with your doctor to make sure that it is right for you.
Information of the diseases, contained in this application, are not intended for medical treatment without a doctor and can be used for information purposes only. This app cannot and should not replace a pharmacist or a doctor consultation. App content is only for pocket reference & educational purposes. Consult a doctor before actual usage of any of the information in this app.
❤❤❤❤❤ App Developer Note ❤❤❤❤❤
Please Rate it 5 Star for our application and feel free to email us about any comments or suggestions for future improvement. In case you face any problems do send us an email with information about your phone model, and the exact problem, and we'll try to fix it immediately.