PlayerPro features a beautiful, fast and intuitive interface, alongside powerful audio configuration options. In addition, there is a choice of several FREE plugins to complement it: Skins, DSP Pack, Widget Pack ...
Note: the Pro version is standalone. Please uninstall the trial version after purchase.
* Browse and play your music by albums, artists, genres, songs, playlists, folders, and album artists.
* Video browser/player.
* Liven up your music library with album artwork, artist pictures, and genre illustrations that you can select from a variety of sources: ID3 tags (embedded artwork), SD card folders, Gallery app, and Internet.
* Change the user interface of the Player by installing one of the many available SKINS.
* Customize the layout, choosing between GRID or LIST views.
* View the LYRICS embedded in the ID3 tags of your music files.
* Single and group TAG EDITING: title, album, artist, album artist, track, year, genre, comment.
* Mixable AUDIO EFFECTS for Android >2.3 devices: 5 band graphic EQUALIZER with default/customizable presets, STEREO WIDENING effect, REVERB effects (large hall, medium hall, plate, small room, medium room, large room), BASS BOOST effect, volume control.
* FREE additional DSP PLUGIN: 10 band graphic EQUALIZER with 15 default/customizable presets, PRE-AMP control, BASS BOOST control, STEREO WIDENING control, left-right volume control. GAPLESS playback. Auto/Manual CROSSFADE. REPLAY GAIN. Audio Limiter. Go to Settings > Audio and select "Download DSP pack" option to install the free plugin.
* Music stats and SMART PLAYLISTS: Recently added, Top rated, Most played, Recently played, Least played. Build additional custom playlists using the SMART PLAYLIST EDITOR and the many different criteria it offers: album, artist, genre, title, play/skip count, last played/added, rating, is a podcast, duration, year, file path etc. All smart playlists are AUTO-UPDATED.
* Import and export music history and ratings from your favorite desktop music player.
* Music folder selection.
* Choice of 2 LOCK SCREEN widgets with many customization options: unlock slider, sound toggler, skip tracks using volume buttons, swipe gestures, background selection, controls selection, time display, skin selection ...
* Choice of 5 different home screen WIDGETS (4x1, 2x2, 3x3, 4x4, 4x2). All widgets are customizable and skinnable: 6 different SKINS available, option to display artist picture instead of album artwork, option to display ratings, shuffle/repeat controls etc.
* NOTIFICATION STATUS support: display album artwork, title, album and artist, play/pause, skip forward and stop CONTROLS (ICS only) in notification status.
* Supports most popular SCROBBLERS.
* SLEEP TIMER with fade out.
* SHARE text notifications, album/artist artwork on your favorite social networks.
* HEADSET support. Customize long press and double/triple press actions.
* Library wide SEARCH. VOICE search support.
* SWIPE gestures (player: swipe album art to skip songs, browsers: swipe left to play next, swipe right to play last).
* SHAKE IT feature: give your phone a shake to play next/previous song (e.g.: shake top to bottom or bottom to top to play next/previous song).
... and many other features to discover!
• Popular format playback
Listen to songs in more than 20 popular formats.
• Lossless formats
Listen to tracks in formats without quality loss, which your default music player couldn’t play before. Our application has it’s own audio engine.
• 10 band graphic equalizer with presets
Choose standard presets or create your own. To open it tap EQL button on the right bottom corner. Then tap on On/Off button to switch it on/off.
• Sound effects
Get the best quality from your headphones using them with flexible effects. Open equalizer and swipe to the second tab with effects.
• Custom interface colors and background
Change look and feel depending on your own style. Express yourself! To customize your interface tap options menu (small gear in the top right corner or menu button on your device). Then tap on Settings -> Look and feel -> “Colors and Background” or “Skins” to change whole look of the player.
• Convenient circle rewind for audiobooks and podcasts
Tweak rewind speed for easy navigation in long tracks. Open Settings -> Controls -> Rewind speed. For example, x1/8 speed allows you to rewind in 8 full circles instead of one. It makes your navigation eight times easier.
• Volume buttons playback control
Switch tracks with volume buttons. You don’t need to pull out your phone from your pocket. It’s a great way to use NRGplayer for sport. To switch on this feature open Settings -> Controls -> Volume buttons.
• Switch folders, albums or artists in one motion
Open media library by tapping on ADD button in the left bottom corner. Find your favorite directory, album or artist and tap on small play triangle button on the left side of the list item. Return to the main screen. Now you can swipe to the right or to the left on the playback queue to switch. Use NRGplayer as your music player for car.
• Play all your collection in three taps
1. Tap on ADD button to open media library.
2. Tap on “Songs” tab
3. Tap on play icon in the left side of any item in the list
Playback queue will be created automatically for you. You can switch on "random" on the main screen (above forward button).
• Unique playlist system
You can select tracks in 5 categories: folders, songs, albums, artists and cloud. Add them all to playlist in one touch. There are no borders between directories and media library anymore. Just press ADD button on the left bottom corner. Then tap on checkboxes on the right side of any list item. When you select everything you want just press “Add” or “Play” button.
• Home screen and lock screen widgets
You can choose one of three home screen widgets: 4x1, 4x2, 4x3, and one lock screen widget!
• Headset support
Leave your device in the pocket! You can tweak your headset on the Settings screen: Settings -> Controls -> Headset.
• Id3 tags editor
You don't need to edit every track if you want to change album or artists title. Just open tag editor in album or artist category. To do that open music library, select required tab and make a long press on a list item to open context menu. Then just select “Edit tags” option. All changes will be applied automatically.
• Sleep timer
Don’t worry about sleeping with player on. It’s turn off automatically by sleep timer. To open sleep timer tap on Settings -> Controls -> Sleep timer.
Use firstname.lastname@example.org for bug reports.
Xbox Music brings you all the music you love, every way you want it. Now you can access your Xbox Music Pass on your Android phone, Xbox, Windows 8 PC or tablet, and the web.
Xbox Music Pass on Android features:
• Stream ad-free music from a catalog of tens of millions of songs
• Make your playlists available offline, and listen to your favorite music anywhere
• Listen to radio stations based on your favorite artists
• Add songs, albums, and playlists to your Xbox Music collection and access them from other devices
• Enjoy a rich visual experience for searching, viewing, and playing back music
Xbox Music Pass is the best way to enjoy your favorite music, and discover new songs, albums, and artists right from your Android phone.
Like Xbox Music? Follow us on Facebook and Twitter
Com o Vagalume você pode ouvir as suas músicas e acompanhar a letra, podendo escolher entre áudio ou vídeo tudo em um só lugar.
Acompanhe as principais notícias e lançamentos.
Escute as suas playlists com o Meu Vagalume.
Fique por dentro de tudo que rola no mundo da música com o Vagalume.
Use your smartphone to listen to music stored on your computer anytime, anywhere.
abMusic syncs your music files so you can enjoy tunes stored on your computer from any of your devices over a wireless or mobile network.
Plus, abMusic is free!
For more details, please visit the Acer Apps official website: http://www.acer.com/acercloud
» Browse and play music by Albums, Artists, Genres, Songs and Folder
» Play list management: supports adding entire songs by album, artist or genres to the playlist
» Formats supported: AAC, AMR, FLAC, MP3, MIDI, Vorbis and PCM
» Five band equalizer and Bass Boost
» Lock Screen Widget (Android 4.0 and above)
» Home screen Widget (4x1)
The richest, most beautiful, one of the most powerful music player!
You can easily manage your music, MX music player will guide you to easily find your phone all the music. And it's free!
The Real music player is not only based on artist or album, but based on the folder structure. Small memory, running speed, can bring you new music playback experience! Listening to music anytime, anywhere to enjoy music? How can the phone does not have this music player! Real music player is your only choice!
Built-in personalization feature also allows you to experience the music player to reach a new level.
MP3, MP2, MP1, OGG, WAV, AIFF, MIDI, AAC, AAC +, 3GP, XM, IT, S3M, MOD, MTM, UMX, MO3, MP4, M4A, OTA
* Browse and play your music albums, artists, genres, songs, playlists, folders, and album artist.
* Notify state support display album art, title and artist, play / pause, skip and stop control in the notification status.
* Background xubo
* 8 kinds of pre-set musical tones to choose from, you can also manually adjust the equalizer.
* Edit the details of the song, and now you do not have to worry about the album's song title or artist name.
* Headset support. Support a button and a number button on the headset. Leave your device in your pocket!
►Awesome sound effects
23 built-in professional effects!
►Fully functional equalizer!
-You can adjust the sound in the range from 32 Hz to 16 kHz, and from -24 dB to 0 dB.
►Adjust the quality of audio stream playback!
►Real-time track visualization!
►Adjust visualization speed!
►Adjust visualization quality!
ALSong is a free music player that displays the lyrics of the music playing. Free lyrics that are uploaded by the users are shown along with the music. Not only local music files like MP3 and FLAC, you can login to the Bugs Music then listen to the streaming music or download music files to play it.
* ALSong Android TV Version *
Listen to your music in Google Drive on your Android TV using the newly added Cloud Music function with ALSong synchronized lyrics.
1. Free Live Lyrics
- ALSong Music Player automatically finds the lyrics of the music file playing (such as MP3) then show it along with the music. The lyrics are cashed so data connection is not needed to see the lyrics the next time the same song is played.
2. Display Auto Tagged Lyrics
- If ALSong cannot show the lyrics in server or IRC lyrics, ALSong automatically displays the song’s lyrics tag if it exists in the music file. Only works when Auto Tag Lyrics is ON in Preferences.
- Add your favorite songs to ALSong Playlist. You can create more than one playlists. Both local files like MP3 and Bugs streaming music can be added.
4. Share via Twitter
- You can post what song you are listening and your comment to twitter from ALSong.
5. Widget Supported
- You can create a widget of ALSong music player on the home screen.
- You can set the time for ALSong to be terminated. The option is under Preferences.
7. Section Repeat
- You can set a starting point and an end point then repeat the section.
8. Lyric Finder
- If you want to search a lyric, you can search it then apply it to the music playing. It is useful if your local MP3 file cannot find the lyric automatically.
9. Bugs Streaming Music
- ALSong Music Player embeds Bugs Music service. By logging in, you can listen to the online streaming music. If you don’t have the music file in MP3, connect to this service then listen to the music!
10. Equalizer (EQ)
- Equalizer (EQ) function to customize the sound quality.
11. Android TV Support
- Listen to your music in Google Drive using the Cloud Music function in Android TV.
- Synchronized lyrics of ALSong Mobile can also be used in ALSong Android TV.
1. Control on Notifications is too big.
- You can resize it by dragging with two fingers (Supported only in Android 4.1 or higher)
2. I cannot see my music files added.
- Press the “Scan Music Files” option in Preferences then the newly added music files will be added to ALSong. The more files you have in your phone, the more time will be spent to be scanned.
3. Lyrics and music does not match.
- Try finding a different music using the Lyric Finder.
4. I cannot find Random playing and Repeat All function.
- Tap on the button on the bottom left of the player screen. Each tap will change the mode to 1) repeating this song, 2) repeat every song one more time and 3) repeat every song. Tap on the button on the right to change the mode to sequential playing and random playing. The mode is on if the button turns blue.
Android 2.2, 2.3, 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 4.4
• Multitrack audio recording / playback
• MIDI sequencing (in-app purchase required)
• Non-linear non-destructive editing with move, trim, split, cut/copy/paste, remove, cross-fade and range editing
• Virtual instruments based on SoundFonts (in-app purchase required)
• Loop playback
• Automation of all mixer and effect parameters
• Latency correction
• Import of WAV, MP3, AIFF, FLAC, Ogg/Vorbis audio files (m4a and others when running Android 4.1 or higher)
• Mastering (mixdown) to stereo WAV, AIFF, FLAC or OGG file
• Software monitoring for USB audio devices and some Android devices that have low enough latency
• Sample rate conversion
• Zoom down to the sample
• Each track has controls for volume, panning, mute, solo, arm, 3-band EQ with mid-sweep, 3 insert effects, 2 effect sends and output bus selection
• Unlimited number of tracks
• Unlimited number of groups
• Real-time effects including: chorus, compressor, delay, dual delay, reverse delay, reverb, flanger, noise gate and many more!
• Offline effects: fade in/out, normalize, reverse, pitch shift, time stretching
• Unlimited undo/redo for editing facilities
• Several grid options for aligning your samples (with tempo and time signature settings)
• Repeat samples with several options to create loops
• Add markers and quickly jump to them
• Projects are interchangeable with our desktop DAW Audio Evolution 5
• Export to other DAW's by rendering all tracks to separate audio files (stems)
• In short: a complete portable multitrack music studio that will replace your 4 track recorder or tape machine, almost for free!
(*) The following in-app purchases are available to expand your studio:
• USB audio interface support (you can also purchase USB Audio Recorder PRO). Please see our compatibility list here http://www.extreamsd.com/USBAudioRecorderPRO and for more information here: http://www.audio-evolution.com/manual/doku.php?id=usbaudiosupport
• MIDI/virtual instrument support (enables MIDI sequencing, USB MIDI and virtual instruments)
• FX pack 1 (distortion, overdrive, speaker sim, wah wah, phaser)
• FX pack 2 (10-, 15-, 30-band graphic EQ)
• ToneBoosters pack 1 (Barricade, DeEsser, Gate, Reverb)
• ToneBoosters EQ with frequency analyzer
• ToneBoosters Compressor
• Autotune with two-voice harmonizer
If you are looking for something similar to Cubase or Cubasis, this is it!
Note: this app can only run in landscape. Trying to run it with apps like Ultimate Rotation Control can result in crashes.
If you have any suggestions, questions or want to report a bug, please contact us! Instead of a negative review, please have the decency to contact us so we can actually solve your problem!
Free trial version of Audio Evolution Mobile Studio:
Loop packs, see for example:
Online manual: http://www.audio-evolution.com/manual/doku.php?id=start
To prevent your device's mic from picking up what the speaker is playing back, we recommend using either:
* a USB audio interface or
* an iRig MIC Cast: http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/irigmiccast. The iRig is of better quality and playback is done through its headphone output. Note that hardware monitoring is not possible and you won't hear what you are recording through the headphone.
- Plays all audio files
- 5 band graphical equalizer with presets
- Bass and 3D effect
- MP3 editor support
- Play , next or previous playback by shake
- Sleep timer
- Color theme select option
- Plays song by folder
- Queue with play list reorder
- Support for play list
- Change album art
- Tag editor support
- Attractive widget and android 4.2 lock screen playback
- Library scan
Folder Player is a popular and totally free (NO Ads!) minimalistic but powerful alternative music player which uses folders to play music or audiobooks. Supports MP3 format, as well as (*IF* supported by your hardware), FLAC, WAV, AAC, WMA among others.
Just navigate deep to any directory you like and play it. You an play individual files too.
Folder Player is a freeware which knows how to play whole directories. It can browse and play individual files, folders, or full folder trees.
Why another music player for Android?
There are many great mp3 players out there. If you're happy with them, you probably don't need another one. But chances are, you have same problem as I had before I created this app - you tried many players (like MortPlayer or WinAmp), and your mp3 tag-based access to your music still too cumbersome, because your world defined - yes - by folders.
Is Folder Player a solution?
If you need advanced capabilities of a desktop player - Folder Player is probably not the right fit.
This player focuses on things that really are important: browsing and playing music on a portable device, and that's exactly what makes this app stand out.
You can learn more, join beta program or leave feedback at http://folderplayer.com
If you like the player - it is important to rate this app - here is why:
More people rate it -> more people see it -> more feedback -> more updates
(by the way same applies to other apps you like, rate them too!)
Other features include:
- integration with bluetooth headphones (and car)
- integration with last.fm (via scrobbler)
- pauses during phone calls and navigation speech
- sequential and random play
- configurable settings
- Double press headset button to skip track
- Search (Android 4+)
I would like to thank all the fans of this app, for your feedback, donation, translations and also Uplink (http://vinisoft.com) who helped me with the UI for this app.
Want to be part of the beta program? https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.folderplayer
• Visualizes whatever music or sound is coming from any other app.
• Dramatically displays artist name and track name for most popular music players.
• Extensive color and shape options to tweak
• Save your settings as themes, and use the included Tasker / Locale plugin to load any of your saved themes in response to almost anything you can imagine.
• Glistening particles keep the screen alive with motion even when music isn't playing (can be turned off)
• Shortcut button to link to your favorite music player, as well as built-in play/pause/last/next controls for whichever music player app is running.
NOTE FOR GALAXY OWNERS: If it doesn't react to music, see the free app, Tunnel Blocker.
NOTE FOR NEXUS OWNERS: On some devices, mostly Nexus brand, audio from OpenSL-based players won't visualize. These include but are not limited to: Poweramp, jetAudio, WinAmp, PlayerPro with DSP pack installed, Rocket Player Premium, GoneMad, and Neutron. If you run into this problem, I apologize! Please email me and I will refund you.
Audio from any app will be displayed, but only the following are known to also show meta data. Additionally, more may work if they have an option to turn on scrobbling. Email me if you'd like to see meta data from an app that isn't supported yet. Unforunately, this is not yet possible with iHeartRadio or DoubleTwist. See cyphercove.com for a list of apps currently known to share meta data with Audio Glow.
Most important properties of our Blue MusicBox Music Downloader are:
- This app has a latest Lollipop Material design (it looks better on Android 5.x and higher)
- The Download process is very quick and Easy
- Listen music instantaneously from our killer application
- Listen songs online
- Save music into sd-card
- Faster when searching and downloading music from much the same packages
- Include no lyrics (Less free space needed - You may download more music)
- Share our killer application with everyone on all your social media profiles.
- The user may also use this tool to make a ringtone from the existing mp3 music on the sdcard.
- Enjoy and don't forget to rate us 5 stars!
For DMCA please send to our email with Subject: "Blue MusicBox Music Downloader DMCA"
Rock Music Player Plays MP3, APE, MIDI, WMA, FLAC, WAV, AAC, WMV and any other audio format.
- Lock screen play.
- Home screen lyric control.
- Colorful background themes.
- 5 band preset equalizer ( Normal, Flat, Rock, Dance, Pop, Latin, Hip-hop, Metal, Classical ).
- Manage musics by songs, album, artist, personal playlist and folder.
- Bass and treble equalizer adjustment.
- Create and edit personal playlist.
- Edit your audio files.
- Ringtone setting.
- Share musics you love.
- Beautiful and Elegant User interface.
We just provide the best music experience in the smart phone and tablet for
everyone. If you like it, please download and have a try. We will do our
best to make it more perfect.
JSMC is also an application that connects and controls compatible JVC car audio receivers via Bluetooth® like a wireless remote control. This application can display a JVC car audio receiver’s source information on the smartphone’s screen, and enables the user to perform operations on the JVC car audio receiver as well.
And more, JSMC have HOME Launcher to launch the navigation app, to call from the contact list, or to launch the app that you registered.
INNOVATIVE GESTURE AND VOICE CONTROL
You can command basic controls such as pause, skip or repeat simply by finger gesture operations on the screen of the smartphone. Also, you can make a search for a specific song, album or an artist from your playlist by voice with the built-in voice recognition function. You can use gesture and voice control in both modes: standalone music player and remote control application.
*Voice command : English/Spanish/German/French Only, Voice music search : Select language from your smartphone
ADVANCED MUSIC PLAYER
JSMC analyzes all of your songs that are in your Android™ smartphone, and creates a playlist according to your mood. Once the application has completed the analysis of the songs, simply move the “mood ball” to your current mood, and this application will generate a list of songs that most fits your mood.
You can also make sound adjustments with the built-in 5 preset equalizer. You can also create and save 3 of your own EQ settings.
EXPAND THE JVC CAR RECEIVER EXPERIENCE USING WIRELESS COMMUNICATION
JSMC can display a JVC car audio receiver’s source information on the smartphone screen, and control the receiver by simple gesture controls or by voice command. This application uses Bluetooth® to communicate with the JVC car audio receiver.
And more, JSMC can interrupt the music while voice guidance of smartphone navigation app.
★Control by Gesture, Voice and Proximity sensor
★Browse and play music by songs, albums, artists, playlists, mood.
★Mood Blender generates playlist based on your selected mood.
★Customizable Equalizer with 5 presets and 3 user memories.
★Bluetooth Remote Control and Information Viewer of JVC car receiver
★Post to Twitter and Facebook
★Both Portrait mode and Landscape mode is available.
★Customize the Background
★Both Portrait mode and Landscape mode is available.
★Customize the Background
★HOME Launcher (Navi Shortcut, Phone Caller Applet, App Launcher)
★Navigation Voice Guidance Interruption
★Floating HOME button
About User Guide and trouble shooting
This application does not guarantee full compatibility with all devices, even if system requirements are met.
System requirements: Android™ 2.3 and above and Bluetooth® Serial Port Profile are required.
Gapless Playback: Android™ 4.1 and above
Compatible JVC car audio receiver models:
Via Bluetooth (without receiver setting function)
Via Bluetooth (without volume control and receiver setting function)
(*1) KS-BTA50 required.