The Allied Mobile App delivers service that’s quick and easy to access. Members can download the Allied Mobile App and use it to:
• Pay Your Way - Make a payment on your personal or commercial policies.
• Access Digital ID Card Information - View and store digital ID card information without need for a connection*
• Know Your Coverage - View your policy information including vehicle information, payment status, payment dates and account balances.
• Start a Claim – Lets you begin a claim with a single touch call or easily submit your claim by taking pictures, capturing details and sending the information to the Allied Claims department. You can also send claim information via email to yourself or others.
• View Claims - Look up information on current and previously submitted claims for your personal accounts.
• Connect With Your Agent – Your agent’s contact information is right at your fingertips -- you can even get directions and a map to their location and save their details to your contacts.
• Contact Roadside Assistance – Easy access to call us when you get stranded. We can provide you help when you need towing, a jump start, fuel or fixing a flat tire.
• Initiate Accident Help – We provide you with one touch calling when you need us most and an accident checklist to aid you in gathering important information.
• Manage Your Account - Sign up for account access and retrieve your username or password.
If you aren’t a member, you can still learn and interact with Allied by reading about us or contacting the company.
*Feature not available for commercial lines customers. Allied Insurance does not charge for this mobile application. However, message and data rates may apply from individual mobile carriers. Full terms and conditions are available online at alliedinsurance.com. Google Play and Android are trademarks of Google Inc.