Remote control for Netflix, YouTube, ALLPlayer, VLC, WMP, KM Player, Power Point and other by your Android phone.
Sit back in your armchair with a remote control (smartphone) in your hand and watch without constantly approaching your computer.
NOTE: Android Remote works with PC players after installation aditional program on PC. Link to download is below in description.
Remote control can be used with mini-application installed on your computer, and without it.
1. Once mini application is installed on your PC, you have got ALLPlayer Remote Control and:
- ability to send to your smartphone and tablet any files (such as images, audio, video) without connecting each time a cable to the phone
- ability to control player via the Internet - Wi-Fi is not necessary
- smartphone as a touchpad
- ability to use your smartphone as a remote keyboard
- available information about Internet connection performance in the form of a graph or values
- ability to disable PC at a specific time
NOTE: Mini-application below HAS TO be installed on your computer, to make it all work properly.
PLEASE ALLOW IN FIREWALL SETTINGS ON YOUR PC FOR INTERNET CONNECTION!
If you want to use a connection via Wi-Fi, computer and smartphone must be on the same Wi-Fi network (when no Wi-Fi, you can connect your smartphone to your computer via the Internet)
2. Without additional application on your PC, ALLPlayer Remote connects to ALLPlayer 5.8 or above via Wi-Fi.
Link to additional mini application on your PC: http://www.allplayer.org/ALLRemote/ALLRemote.exe
More details: http://www.allplayer.org/ALLRemote/android-remote.html