Mouthwatering main dishes. Favorites from the grill. Savory salads and sides. Creamy casseroles. Quick and easy everyday dinners. Slow-cooker sensations. Bubbly stews. Dozens of our most decadent desserts.
But that’s just the start ...
✓ Get 500+ delicious recipes FREE, each with a gorgeous photo
✓ See 75 how-to videos and step-by-steps that guarantee success in your kitchen
✓ Share recipes by email and Facebook
✓ Add personal notes and substitutions to any recipe, so every dish suits your family’s preferences
✓ Organize your favorites into groups in your recipe box
✓ Personalize the app with bonus chapters (100+ recipes each) for just 99¢
✓ Create shopping lists for different stores or special occasions, and check off ingredients as you add them to your shopping cart
✓ Find just what you’re looking for with advanced browsing capabilities
✓ FREE bonus recipes from our sponsors
✓ PLUS, for a limited time, when you claim your FREE MUST-HAVE RECIPES app, we’ll also treat you to our latest print issue of Better Homes and Gardens Magazine ... it’s our Free Gift to you!
What users are saying about Must-Have Recipes:
• "This is the best cooking app I’ve found! It’s simple yet has so many recipes/much information. I love the organization in the recipe browser – makes specific recipes very easy to find!"
• "This app has inspired me to make so much more than spaghetti for dinner! Everything has been yummy and most importantly – easy!"
• "I was able to download this app, plan dinner and make a shopping list in less than 5 minutes. Next day, I planned dinner on the ride down the elevator leaving work. I’ve used this for a couple of weeks now and it really has made this working parent’s life a little easier. Great app!!!"
—NG St. Louis
• "Notes, shopping list. I am excited! Finally a recipe that works just the way I want it to!"
• "I’ve never even rated an app but I’m so impressed with this one that I had to! ... I’ve tried at least 8 cooking apps and this is, by far, the best one. … It even has general cooking videos that are greatly appreciated by a college student : ) I’m obsessed with this app, great work."
Anyone (no signup needed) can:
• Take recipes in the kitchen, to the store, on vacation - no cookbooks or recipe cards!
• Search recipes by keyword, course, ingredient, plus browse popular recipe collections
• Use up leftovers: enter three ingredients from your fridge or pantry to get ideas to make
• Read reviews, scale recipes, convert to metric, share recipes by email, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest
• Browse and share complete menus for special occasions and everyday meals
Get a free BigOven account (use the same one for BigOven.com, other devices) to:
• Make your own recipe collection portable, searchable, and scalable
- Save your Favorites and Recipes to Try Soon
- Add your own recipes by typing them on BigOven.com
- RecipeScan: Upload 3 photos of handwritten or typed paper recipes; we’ll type for you
- View all your Facebook friends’ recipes
- Upload photos of any recipe, add recipe reviews
• Plan meals ahead
- Add recipes and notes onto a drag-and-drop menu planning calendar
- Save and re-use menus for one or more meals.
- Save time and money planning for everyday meals and special occasions
• Grocery shop with ease
- Get a grocery list created for you, automatically sorted by aisle
- Add recipes, full menus, days from the menu planner, and other needed items
- Bring your grocery list along to the store and check off items while shopping
You can create a free BigOven account via Google+, Facebook or simply by entering your own email address. No charge for basic membership!
Get an optional BigOven Pro membership to:
• Remove all ads on our apps and website. A single membership covers all devices.
• Add your own private notes on any recipes
• Manage your recipe collection with power tools
- Add unlimited recipes from cooking websites & blogs via the app or web clipper
- RecipeScan: Upload 25 photos of handwritten or typed paper recipes; we’ll type for you
- Create your own private custom variation of any BigOven recipe on BigOven.com
• Eat better with nutrition tools
- See calories, fat, sodium and more on recipes and individual ingredients
- Vegetarian, Vegan, No Red Meat, No Dairy, No Nuts, No Gluten, No Shellfish collections
- Search recipes by dietary constraint
- Exclude multiple ingredients when searching
Get BigOven's free apps for other devices too - all data syncs via the cloud for free.
See our demo: http://www.bigoven.com
This application requires wifi or cell data access.
Online search includes recipes from FoodNetwork.com, Epicurious.com, AllRecipes.com, and MyRecipes.com (which provides recipes from several magazines including Food & Wine, Cooking Light, and many more).
Note that online search is for .com sites only. If you are in Canada or Europe the online search result recipes will be in imperial units.
If you are having any problems with this app please contact the developer at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can get them fixed. Your satisfaction, reviews, and ratings are very important to us. Thanks!
It's like getting recipes from friends and neighbors!
Find or submit your favorite recipes from your tablet or phone.
It's home, sweet home, for people who love cooking and sharing their ideas! Follow and get followings from people all around the world!
Easily scan through a huge number of recipes just by saying ingredients you have and discover great recipes! Use the search filters.
We let you upload your recipe pictures and get instant love back from our community! Ask questions and someone will reply within minutes! Our real-time chatting platform is constantly evolving.
Start cooking at home! We have helped many people to live healthier and discover the taste of real food! All for free!
Tons of recipe categories; including main dishes, appetizers, drinks, side dishes, desserts, ethnic recipes, soups, stews and diet recipes.
Find recipes for cooking what you have in the fridge by typing the singular ingredient.
Join the recipeeps community! Ask and answer questions. Get notified as soon as someone respond.
- Complete recipes directions, ingredients and reviews.
- Search recipes by ingredients and food title.
- Forums on food related topics.
- Bookmark recipes for quick access. Just like a cookbook.
- Full functional forums with emphasis in recipes, food and health.
- Full sharing of recipes to: email, sms, twitter, facebook and others.
- Sharing and send links to AllTheCooks.com so your friends can see your recipes.
- Create your own recipes; share with friends and community.
- Save and share your shopping list to help you later when doing grocery shopping.
- Cool avocado icon :)
Our app and site allthecooks.com has already helped millions of people to:
- Have a more healthy food menu for free.
- Talk with a community of people with the same food tastes.
- Discover new recipes and cook great food. Even if you're in a diet.
- Save and share their precious cooking secrets to the cloud.
- Impress friends and family with great meals.
- Find food that fits their diet, including: diabetic, baby food, vegetarian and gluten free.
- Talk to other people about their diet and health tricks.
- Find nice recipe solution for diabetes. Search by ingredients.
Now after you finished to cook you can take pictures of your impressive creations and share them to facebook, twitter, sms or email. We have tight facebook integration, so your actions can be streamed directly to your account.
Forums are awesome! Discuss cooking and recipe with people interested in health and food in general. We have these topics: cooking equipment, favorite recipes, baking, biryani, leftover, casserole, spaghetti, preserving, salad dish, vegan cooking, diabetic meals, coffee discussion and diet forum.
Browse substitutions and cook Holidays recipes. Including East, Christmas, Halloween and Thanksgiving with turkey recipes. Access them by going to:
-> All categories -> Holiday Recipes -> Thanksgiving Recipes
We even have a whole section dedicated to bartending and drinks in general. Have fun impressing your friends!
Calories and nutritional information are available for most recipies. Take care of your health and start by cooking at home, like a real chef. You will feel the difference in taste.
We make it very easy for anyone to narrow recipes with their own dietary preferences. At the moment we support these constraints: dairy free, egg free, fish free, gluten free, red meat free, nut free, poultry free receipes, shellfish free. vegan, vegetarian.
Recipes Search is developed by allthecooks. Check our website and show it to your friends. You can access the recipes from there too!
Your feedback is very much appreciated, so please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
Cook with Alton Brown, Giada De Laurentiis, Rachael Ray, Bobby Flay, Guy Fieri and more. Save your favorite Food Network recipes, access your own personal recipes saved on FoodNetwork.com, add ingredients to your SHOPPING LIST and more with the new and improved RECIPE BOX.
NEW RECIPES added every month.
THOUSANDS OF RECIPES AND PHOTOS from your favorite Food Network chefs and shows making it fun and easy to cook like the pros.
SEARCH BY CHEF OR INGREDIENT to fit your needs and tastes.
BROWSE REGULARLY UPDATED SEASONAL COLLECTIONS, including:
- Fan Favorites
- Quick & Easy
SAVE FAVORITE RECIPES TO THE NEW AND IMPROVED RECIPE BOX:
- Save Food Network recipes and access your personal recipes as well as recipes from other websites to create a one-stop-shop for all your favorite recipe content.
- Share with friends and family straight from the Recipe Box via Facebook, Twitter and email.
ADD YOUR OWN NOTES, TIPS AND SUBSTITUTIONS to each recipe for quick and easy reference.
ADD INGREDIENTS AND OTHER SHOPPING ITEMS TO YOUR PERSONAL SHOPPING LIST, which you can access even without a network connection.
SHARE recipes on Facebook, Twitter and via email.
USE THE UNIT CONVERTER to easily convert your recipes by volume or weight.
USE MULTIPLE COOKING TIMERS to keep tabs on several recipes at once.
READ USER RATINGS AND REVIEWS for individual recipes to discover what other Food Network fans loved or changed about each dish.
Compatible with Android 2.2 and above. Optimized for Android handsets, 7" and 10" tablets.
You can't find a way to put ingredients together for a satisfying meal or treat?
Simply type the ingredients you have into the ingredients search engine and search for delicious recipes from all over the world. You can also exclude ingredients such as nuts, milk, flour etc to ensure you get relevant recipes for allergy sufferers.
You can now add your favourite recipes to your My Favourites list so they are even easier to locate and get cooking with.
Recipleeze recipe search engine is powered by Yummly.com
Search for recipes among the most popular cooking sites using RecipeFinder. Wide search capabilities will let you find the recipe that works best for your today’s breakfast, lunch or dinner. We already calculated ratings of the recipes that simplify the choice among the many search results.
- 110 easy smoothie recipes
- Bookmarkable using a separate tab
- Movable to SD card
- High-resolution artwork for all smoothie recipes
- Smoothie recipes stored on your device
- Optimized for fast browsing and low memory usage
Search from more than 100 thousand recipes
Bookmark your favorite recipes
Check out your recent searches
Email your favorite recipe to your friends or yourself
Easy cooking recipes at your finger tips now. Enjoy Cooking!!
Good Recipes App is optimized for fast and smooth saving of recipes. An unfinished recipe is automatically saved as draft and restored later, so you don't need to worry about losing your work because of a wrong click. When entering directions separate steps by empty strings.
When viewed, your recipe is presented as "book" with separate pages for each step of directions navigated like pages on Android homescreen. Switch from ingredients page to last viewed directions page by tapping the recipe header. Select the recipe yield you need and ingredient amounts will be updated automatically. Choose the recipe image on the title page.
Good Recipes App keeps the history of last viewed recipes so you can access them from the main screen. And you can add home screen shortcuts for your favorite recipes.
Good Recipes App also converts measurement units. Just click an item from the ingredient list and select the units you need. Converted units are shown in a lighter color, so it's easy to revert to the original value. There is also stand-alone tool for converting arbitary units of measurement including weight-to-volume conversion that can be launched from the main app or separately.
Filter all recipes by course, main ingredient and cooking method, recipe and ingredient name. You can also filter recipes by any number of custom tags.
You can send your recipes to another device that has Good Recipes App installed. The receiver will be able to import this recipe into his database. To send a recipe check "importable data" in "share" dialog. *IMPORTANT* in Good Recipes App sharing is implemented using the standard Android mechanism - you will be prompted to choose how to send the data. Which options come up will depend on what applications are installed on your device. Not all options are suitable for data sharing: for example email and bluetooth are ok, but facebook is not. You can also share your recipes as text by any compatible means.
- Save your recipes easily and quickly
- Choose which images you want with each recipe
- When you cook the yield you need, ingredient amounts will update automatically
- Filter your recipes by course, main ingredient, cooking method or custom tags
- Search your recipes by title or ingredient
- Share your recipes (including images) with others by email, facebook etc.
- Send your recipes to another device that has Good Recipes App installed via email, bluetooth etc.
- Convert measurement units "in place" or using stand-alone tool
- Keep a history of last-viewed recipes
- Add home screen shortcuts for your favorite recipes
Please feel free to send me your questions, suggestions and comments.
Searching recipes with various type of keywords, such as recipe name, season, methods of cooking and/or kitchen utensils, as well as food ingredients.
Please try to search recipes with keyword 'spring', and Recipe Search for Android shows various recipes suitable for 'spring'. (related to 'spring.')
You can filter the cooking time and calories, the search site.
How to Search:
When you have beef and onion( in the refrigerator), Please enter 'beef onion', then click Search button.
Furthermore, to get ready for dinner within 15 minutes, please try search option 'Cook time', then click Search button.
As for search options, Cook time and Calories are available.
-Find a lot of recipe using Google Recipe Engine.
-Filter the cooking time and calories.
-Filter the recipe site.
-Bookmark the recipe page.
-Tag the bookmark.
-Search for recipe's videos from Youtube.
Food Planner allows you to quickly plan your daily meals using a selection of recipes downloaded from all of your favorite cooking blogs and recipe sites. Easily plan breakfasts, lunches, dinners, snacks or more! Edit grocery lists and recipes, modify meals plans, check inventory and watch everything instantly sync across all your devices and even the web in near real time . Now one person can do the planning and the other can do the shopping!
Use your own recipes or import new ones free from our massive list of supported sites in 8 different languages. Recipes can be sorted with tags, quickly allowing you to search and find the meals you need. Open and edit your recipes and plans online in your web browser and avoid having to enter too much data on your small mobile screen. You can also choose to save time by downloading one of our free and paid meal plans via the Food Planner Store! We have a wide variety of popular diets and special occasions to choose from!
Make grocery shopping a breeze by simply selecting which days you are shopping for and instantly having all your items in a user friendly check list, ready to be synchronized with any other device. Create multiple lists, categories, inventory, pricing and more!
The primary goal of Food Planner is to make it quick and easy to use, while also including more advanced features you'll come to appreciate once you become more familiar with the app. Download it today FREE and You will see why over 500,000 people are using Food Planner to get organized, save time, and SAVE MONEY!
Here are some of the popular features:
* Import/manage recipes from all your favorite recipes sites
* Easily create and sync grocery lists
* Instantly sync your meal plans and groceries to other devices and the web!
* Manage Inventory
* Add your own photos to recipes
* Save daily and weekly meal plans for later use
* Easily backup all your data online
* Supported on iOS, Android, Amazon and Online!
Upgrade to PRO and support the development of this app! Going pro gets you:
* Priority Support - We answer your inquiries first
* Ad free environment - No ads on your device or Web App!!!
* Free perks for PRO users
* A good feeling that your supporting this fine app!
Included are top 10 best rated (in popular cookbooks, by magazines and top chefs) recipes for:
- Main Dishes
Every recipe is described in three sections: About This Recipe; Ingredients; Directions; Easy as that. Cooking doesn’t have to be complicated and we help you to prepare great foods, with simple ingredients, and low calories.
Quantities are presented in imperial and metric units, but please note, that converting from imperial to metric isn’t always an exact science, but we did our best (numbers are slightly rounded up or down).
Let this free app be your simple and portable cookbook with great ideas for preparing quick and easy meals.
Two free PDF eBook gifts inside: Simple Weight Loss Recipes and Cooking With 3 Ingredients or Less
Internet connection is needed to run this app, and since this app is free, we support ourselves by showing non-intrusive ads.
Get your recipes on your phone and follow them without touching your expensive device.
Total control: Edit and create recipes
Import from: Allrecipes.com
Import from various file formats (text, Mastercook, Living Cookbook)
Export: email, file
Backup recipes by using Menu, Export all
Assists cooking: Reads recipe steps and ingredients. Tracks current step.
Hands free control: Use voice commands, Ask to read specific ingredients and steps.
More from developer
Can you give us a way to scan grocery items with our phone, to put into recipe searches and shopping lists?
Allrecipes.com: Done and done! Scan any grocery item and you can add it permanently to the spinner, search for recipes with that item, or add it to any of your shopping lists.
Can you add a sign-in box so we can get to our Recipe Boxes?
Allrecipes.com: No problem! The Pro version lets you browse and save new recipes to your online Recipe Box.
We’d love to be able to search all recipes on the site.
Allrecipes.com: Done. Now, browse the entire selection of recipes to find your favorites or discover new ones.
How about giving us a way to search using specific ingredients?
Allrecipes.com: You got it! Include or exclude up to eight ingredients to narrow your recipe search. You can type in ingredients or scan them. See the tasty dinner you can make with that big can of tomatoes in your pantry.
Recipe app fans: We would love an easy way to share recipes.
Allrecipes.com: We’ve made it easier than ever. Post to Facebook, tweet to Twitter, or email your favorite recipes to friends.
Recipe app fans: We want to be able to create shopping lists.
Allrecipes.com: Now, you can! Access your existing shopping lists, create new ones, and even share them. Dinner Spinner Pro is also smart enough to combine the same ingredients from different recipes.
Recipe app fans: Our time is valuable—we’d rather not spend it looking at ads.
Dinner Spinner Pro: We heard you. No more ads!
More Dinner Spinner Pro perks:
· A “kitchen view” makes it easier to see recipes while cooking.
· You can change the number of servings on any recipe.
· Your shopping list automatically updates when you change the number of servings in a recipe on your list, check off grocery items or add to your list as you shop.
Get everything you’ve been wanting in a recipe app—plus, a few extras you’ll love too.
For quick ideas, choose from a hand-picked selection of appetizers, desserts, easy dinner recipes, and much more, each displaying:
• Calories per serving
• Top 10 most-helpful reviews
• Photos of the finished recipe
Browse All Recipes
For limitless possibilities, access the entire Allrecipes library by entering your search term, or browsing by category:
• Dish Type
Cooking Videos in HD
Get inspired and learn something new with HD videos featuring:
• Cooking techniques
• How-to recipe demonstrations
• “What’s Cooking?” webisode series from Allrecipes
Post recipe favorites using any social media app you have installed on your TV (e.g. Facebook or Twitter), or take us into the kitchen by sending recipes to your mobile device via email or SMS text message.
How Do I Get Allrecipes TV?
Allrecipes TV is FREE and available on any Google TV, Google TV Blu-ray, or Logitech box—plus, more to come!