Log in Love this ap, but it won't let me log in. STILL LOGIN ISSUES. Doesn't recognise my email even though it shows me as signed in, but forces me to sign in again before I can do anything. It also won't even let me search anything without logging in anymore. This ap is now USELESS.
Great recipes & feedback I use this all the time to get ideas for things I cook. Generally speaking, I read several recipes, use different parts of several recipes, and throw things together to make my own. But there are reviews of the recipes with tips from folks who have tried & found kinks in the instructions, etc. which is very helpful. This is my go-to recipe source!
Good recipes. Aggravating functionality Overall there are plenty of good recipes. But the "dinner spinner" is actually pretty limited. I see the same recipes every time. Also I can't go to a recipe from my grocery list, so there is no quick way to get to the recipes for whatever you bought. BigOven does these things much better.
Love All Recipes I get all of my recipes from this site. Now I have come to love the Dinner Spinner it's SUPER EASY to use, now I can use and app on my phone instead of worry about coming home and getting on the computer! Thanks AR it's amazing!
Great resource Got sick of going through ny web browser so i downloaded the app. 90% of my meals are cooked from here and the other 10% are variants of recipes from her I've made to my liking.
5 star cooking Find all your favorite recipes,I have not had a hard time using this app or finding new meal ideas. It has accommodations for modifying the recipe as well as local grocery prices for recipe items👍👍👍
- Set your own profile photo!
Get thousands of recipes from your favorite Food Network chefs and shows.
Everyday cooking is made fun with Cookpad. Best place to share and find recipes
Sanjeev Kapoor’s best kept secrets @your finger tips. Keep swiping, keep cooking